Flower Factory Flowers Reviews

Flower Factory Flowers 5
Flower Factory Flowers 6
Flower Factory Flowers 7

Britney · Married on 06/13/2015

Pam is AMAZING HERE! She helped me with so much more than just the flowers. She put me at ease every time I met with her. She had so many awesome ideas and made the most BEAUTIFUL bridal bouquet for me. She listened to everything I said and I knew I could walk in to her shop and she'd be willing to help.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Flower Factory did an amazing job catering to my needs! They took my vision and executed it perfectly! They worked with me to pick out the perfect flowers and worked with our budget too! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for great quality flowers and friendly service.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/30/2015

I loved that they let us come in and arrange our flowers the day before, and she was super helpful with everything too! She also did my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets and they were absolutely amazing and smelled so good the whole day! Prices were reasonable, so all in all I loved everything about the flowers, how they were arranged, the different options we could do and prices were great!

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/25/2015

Such a helpful group to work with. They know so much about flowers and were able to help me piece my bouquet together. :) every encounter I had with them was a pleasant one!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Pat is just awesome! Very professional and did a great job on my flowers will definitely use her again

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2015

My consultation was great! It was maybe 20 minutes long, but I went in, told her what I wanted and she knew exactly what to do.

Update 11/4/2015: My wedding was back in April and I couldn't have been happier with my flowers. We made a lot of last minute changes. Flower Factory was not at all frustrated with me at all. Their goal was to make sure I got what I wanted and I definitely did. The team did a fantastic job and my flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/11/2015

Super helpful and they know what they're doing! They went out of their way to help me with my boutonnière and to find alternative flowers for my dream bouquet on my budget.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Pam is very patient. She is very busy and still manages to set appointments with me 3-4 times now! She is willing to listen to what you really want and will work with your budget. I am so glad I found such a great florist!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Very pleasant working together to make our wedding great

Sent on 12/31/2014

They did an amazing job on my flowers, they were gorgeous and still are a week later! The service was great, they are great people!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Sofia · Married on 10/25/2014

Beautiful flowers. Made the day

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • W

Wende · Married on 10/24/2014

I had the most relaxing and fun experience working with Flower Factory for my wedding. After being underwhelmed with some other potential vendors, I went for my consult and was blown away. They took the time to get to know me and was able to suggest amazing pieces that complimented my wedding perfectly. I remember going for the day before viewing, walking into the cooler, gasping at how beautiful they were, and then doing a happy dance because they looked amazing. My personality and the vibe of my wedding was captured perfectly. I will always recommend Flower Factory and will continue to use them for all my floral needs from now on. I felt like family from day 1 and am happy to a Flower Factory bride!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Pam and her staff are professional and provided great suggestions to make our wedding arrangements gorgeous!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Valerie · Married on 07/05/2014

Flower Factory did an amazing job on our flowers!! I took in a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and my bouquet was PERFECT!! It lasted forever and look beautiful with my dress. The customer service was amazing, even when I had to add additional flowers the week of my wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Laura · Married on 06/27/2014

I was very pleased with they way my flowers turned out for the wedding. We did the DIY option for the center pieces which was a lot of fun! My sister, mom and me all went up there and make them. It was really neat because while we were making the center pieces they were working on my bouquet so I was able to see what it looked like and they were able to ask me a few questions on how I wanted it to look. I thought that was great! I really enjoyed working with flower factory. They did a really good job with the flowers for the wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2014

Amazing!!!! I loved all our flowers. They were perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • The Mrs R

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

Pam did such an amazing job with our flowers. They turned out absolutely wonderful and her prices were excellent. I went in knowing basically what I wanted and she made it happen and suggested things that would make everything work together. I needed one silk bouquet for a bridesmaid who was allergic to flowers and she put that together wonderfully as well. I couldn't be more pleased with how our flowers turned out.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Latisha · Married on 05/23/2014

Pam was amazing! She is so wonderful to work with! She knows her flowers so well and she is so helpful. We went with all roses and she helped us design a unique arrangement of flowers that fit our budget but was also super beautiful at the same time! They really did a nice job and the flowers lasted for a while after the wedding. The day of the wedding they delivered the flowers in a very timely manner! They had them all listed out with names so they were easy to get to people before the ceremony. Pam has great customer service skills, she was not satisfied with one of the boutonnieres so she drove all the way back to her shop and made a new one and had it delivered back to the wedding in time! She is wonderful!!! Thanks Flower Factory!!!

Sent on 12/22/2014

K · Married on 05/17/2014

I don't even know where to begin with the positive praise I have for the Flower Factory. I didn't really know what flowers I wanted for my wedding, I just knew what color scheme I wanted. I told them my theme and what I wanted, and they overdid themselves. My flowers were vibrant, colorful and photographed beautiful. They are professional and let me come in the Friday before the wedding to make sure my bouquet was just as I wanted it. Thank you, Flower Factory!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/10/2014

I picked Flower Factory because they allowed a DIY option for our centerpieces where we were allowed to purchase the centerpiece flowers at wholesale and arrange them for free under the direction of owner Pam with my mom and bridesmaids. That experience in itself was a lot of fun, and the flowers came out beautifully.

Pam was a great partner for me to work with, because we are both very decisive. I gave her the general idea of what I wanted for my bouquet (all white flowers of different textures), and she knew right away what I needed, suggesting a few kinds of flowers for fullness, a few for interesting texture, a few for varied sizes, and letting me pick and nix from what she offered.

Everything we got on the day of exceeded my expectations. Based on the product, the customer service, the reasonable costs and the flexibility of pairing DIY with professionally made bouquets, I can't imagine a better choice for a florist in Wichita.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Pam and Steve were amazing and very accommodating to meet my needs.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Taylor · Married on 03/22/2014

I loved my flowers! We were able to get the flowers priced the day we met to pick flowers! When the night before our wedding I got to double check the flowers and they were perfect! My order had extra flowers so she made a couple extra boutonnieres. We use them for all our flower needs.

• User4200511 · 2+ years ago

Flower Factory Flowers were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! My wedding and reception were on different dates and they made the entire process effortless. I would recommend Flower Factory Flowers for ALL of your floral needs!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2013

Pam was absolutely wonderful. She helped pick every detail of flowers, even wheni could not put it into words. I even hada last minute add on of a bridesmaid bouquet that was able to be squeezed in withouta problem. I think the best touch though was that she let our best man pick the colors of his Rainbow Boutin e'er. The look on his face made this bride's heart melt.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2013

Great people and great flowers! I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 12/29/2013