Flower Factory Flowers Reviews

Flower Factory Flowers 5
Flower Factory Flowers 6
Flower Factory Flowers 7

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

I have heard amazing and wonderful things about Flower factory. I called and made my appointment, the lady was very nice and helpful. I am excited to work with them and see my wonderful flowers.

Tiara · Married on 05/06/2017

Flower Factory understood my vision, and followed through beautifully! Easy to work with, on time, and gorgeous flowers!! We can't say enough!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Dana · Married on 04/29/2017

Thank you so much for your beautiful service! I had no idea what I wanted when I began the process and Pam was easy to work with. Everything turned out just perfect!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Therese · Married on 04/22/2017

Pam was awesome! She was very creative in helping us decide what flowers to use. She also helped us get the flowers we wanted within our budget. Our wedding decorations were so beautiful, in part due to her. Our priest even told me that my bouquet was his favorite compared with many others he had seen. Thank you, Flower Factory!!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/21/2017

The Flower Factory is the only place you need to look to get your wedding day flowers! Pam and all of the staff are so helpful and easy to work with. You can tell they love what they do and want to make your wedding flowers everything you've ever imagined!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

My original florist fell through a month before my wedding and I was referred to Flower Factory. Pam saved the day, getting me everything needed with very little notice!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kori · Married on 03/25/2017

Pam from the flower factory was wonderful to work with. Very east to get in contact with and she made sure that we were happy with everything. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Trista · Married on 03/04/2017

We had the BEST experience with the Flower Factory! Pam was able to accommodate our busy schedule and do our first consultation on a Saturday. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and then she worked her magic! She was very mindful of our budget and made sure that we were 100% happy every step of the way. Our flowers were absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted! I highly highly recommend Pam and the flower factory as your florist!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

I really enjoyed the DIY flower option, my family and bridesmaids had a lot of fun being able to take part it making my flowers. They all turned out so beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/17/2016

The Flower Factory is amazing! Not only are they awesome to work with, but they also take a personal interest in every detail. I felt like I was the only bride that they were working with. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Flower Factory created absolutely beautiful arrangements and bouquets for our wedding in October! I was so happy with the flowers and centerpeices and truly feel like they pulled the design of the entire day together.

We went with the option to put together our centerpieces in exchange for a discount on flowers and couldn't have had more fun. I was nervous about how they would look (I have never arranged flowers before) but they turned out great and I enjoyed getting to hang out with all the Flower Factory folks!

I would definitely recommend! You'll be happy with their service, products and prices.

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved the flower factory! My flowers were beautiful and they were so accommodating and understanding. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made my ideas come to life on my budget. I approved my flowers Friday (day before) and told her some things I would like fixed and she did it right away. Saturday she offered to deliver them but it was easier for us to just pick them up. Everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Pam was awesome and the flowers are gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

My flowers were so beautiful and were everything I wanted, they were inexpensive too. They even allowed me to see the flower order the day before the wedding so I knew what I was getting!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2015

The flowers for my wedding ceremony and reception were so beautiful. I had a vision of what I wanted and they brought it to life! The flowers were so gorgeous!! The staff was amazing and so friendly!!

Courtney · Married on 10/17/2015

The flower factory did an amazing job at our wedding on October 17! The flowers turned out just beautiful. Everyone who works there was friendly and very helpful. They also were quick at returning my calls and as a bride I had a lot of questions! When it came to choosing My flowers they were very very helpful, not to mention that they were reasonably priced! I would recommend the flower factory to anyone who is planning an event or a wedding!!! They did awesome!

Amber · Married on 10/11/2015

They were so wonderful! They were understanding and patient when I had to make a lot of changes. Also they have great suggestions on flowers to use and they all turned out beautiful. I loved everything they brought and they also made sure everyone was taken care of when I forgot. It was overall the best experience I've ever had. Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers!
    Oh and they lived for like 3 weeks after so that was nice too !

Jessie · Married on 10/10/2015

All my flowers were beautiful!!! Everything was delivered on time and everything was accounted for!!! Pam is a fantastic woman to work with and she helped out and made my wedding one to remember!!! The flowers were phenomenal and I would recommend her to anyone who wants care put into their wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

This was actually the second florist I talked to about flowers for my wedding. The first florist left me feeling very overwhelmed and unsure what kind of bouquets and decorations I wanted. Pam, however, made this process so easy and enjoyable! She is very knowledgeable about the types and colors of flowers and was beyond easy to work with. I was so happy with our flowers and love seeing them in our photos!

Tobi · Married on 10/10/2015

They are the best! I was so happy to work with them and my flowers were beautiful! They helped me with every step of the way and were able to offer suggestions of flowers that fit into my budget. I highly recommend the Flower Factory to any bride or event looking for flowers!

Sent on 11/04/2015

We used Flower Factory for our bouquets and boutonierrs - the ceremony was in a garden so no additional decorations needed. Anyway, everything was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Everyone was so professional and really listened to us about preferences and budgets. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Macey · Married on 09/19/2015

The Flower Factory did an amazing job on our bouquets, and we appreciated the opportunity to create our own arrangements in the DIY studio. Pam was very helpful in the planning process and ordered all of the flowers we needed. We were able to store the arrangements at the shop, and they were delivered on our wedding day - so easy!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Kacie · Married on 08/15/2015

I was 100% impressed with everything The Flower Factory did for us! I was a little bit stressed about picking flowers and matching everything, but going into the consultation all I had to do was tell her our colors and she really did the rest! She put together a stunning bride's bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets and boutonnieres were PERFECT. I will definitely recommend them to anyone in the future!

Alice · Married on 07/25/2015

Awesome experience! From our first meeting to our wedding day, can't think of one complaint! Helped us find our vision for what we wanted and stay within our budget! Showed us all of our options to fit in our budget. We had a huge wedding party and several "honor" flowers that we needed and they were able to help us figure out all of the pieces. Completely beautiful flowers all around and amazing service.

Jenna · Married on 07/18/2015

I absolutely loved working with The Flower Factory! They were so helpful! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted going in, but when I met with Pam I told her my colors and style and she created the most beautiful bouquets for everyone! She helped me keep my costs lower than they could have been by letting me know which flowers are cheaper. We also did the DIY for centerpieces and had a great time putting them all together! Would definitely recommend The Flower Factory to future brides!

Sent on 11/04/2015