Flower Cart Florist Reviews

32 | Old Bridge, NJ

32 Reviews for Flower Cart Florist

Joanna · Married on 04/21/2012

5 star flowers for my wedding. Cris was knowledgeable, friendly and took the time to come up with the greenhouse theme that I wanted. She even scoured the Michael's and Home Depots of the world herself to try to find the materials for my centerpieces! As for my bridal bouquet, I gave Cris a picture and she delivered the bouquet to a T. She even included my favorite flowers, peonies, after discovering they were my favorite 2 days before the wedding. I also must mention that she is not pushy with trying to go outside your budget. I highly recommend her and am looking forward to using her for my future events.

Joanna

Sent on 04/27/2012

Clare · Married on 03/16/2012

Flowers were beautiful reasonably priced and very friendly.

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • W

Toni-Ann · Married on 03/16/2012

My flowers for the day of the wedding came out great. Kris was so easy to work with and willing to work within my budget. I had cherry blossoms on my tables and she even emailed me the week of the wedding to let me know that they were blooming well! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Debra · Married on 08/27/2011

I was recommended to Flower Cart from a friend. The BEST recommendation I ever received. I worked very closely with the owner and she was AMAZING!!! My theme was Tropical and I used all flowers flown in from Hawaii. The bouquets, boutinerres and Centerpieces came out GORGEOUS!!! Exactly what I wanted and then some!!! I gave my opinion on what I was looking for and the owner took it up a notch and made it EXACTLY what I wanted!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Flower Cart Florist. They were VERY professional and patient and I was NOT always easy to work with. I was just a nervous new bride to be and wanted everything to be PERFECT... well.. that is EXACTLY what I got... PERFECTION!!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2011

After visiting 3 other florists Christine finally understood the look we wanted.A week after I showed her pictures of what we wanted and she turned our "wild flower" look into something trendy and sophicticated. Not only did she call before coming over to deliver the bouquets she asked if she could bring us anything! After leaving the house she went to the church and waited for the groomsmen and other honored guests to get their flowers. She even stayed for the ceremony and made sure my dress was perfect before sending me down the aisle.

Sent on 11/28/2011
  • Abbie

Abbie · Married on 11/26/2010

The florist did beautiful bouquets for our wedding day. We just got bouquets and boutonnieres and they did a wonderful job for a very reasonable price. I also stopped and ordered an arrangement for my bride to be delivered as a gift along with the flowers and she loved it, her favorite flowers Lillies. We had a minor issue when we were short one boutonniere but a friend was able to stop by the shop before coming down to our wedding in Long Branch to grab the extra and they made it quickly. Great job again, just be sure, as you should with everyone, to confirm details (delivery address, and the order).

-Eric and Abbie Pomerantz

Sent on 11/27/2010
  • W

Brooke · Married on 10/10/2009

This florist opened up right down the street from my house in NJ and I thought she would never be able to provide the flowers for my wedding in PA. Well, I was wrong. She not only helped to plan my centerpieces and bouquets, she aslo acted as my wedding planner and made floral arrangements for the ceremony and place card area. She also endured a trip to the wedding venue (about an hour and fifteen mnutes away) and measured out the room, helped with the layout of the tables and brought a centerpiece so that I could see it in the space. What a truly outstanding woman. I happen to be very picky and a little challenged when it comes to visualizing how things will look pulled together. Cris spent so much time with me and arranged centerpieces and bouquets to help me visualize what exactly I would be getting. She worked within my budget, helped me deal with my wedding venue and was there for me through a good part of my wedding day and she had another wedding to do later that day. Cris is a great person to work with and made me feel very comfortable. Her work is so beautiful and my dried bouquet still looks great!

Sent on 02/09/2010