132 Reviews for Flourish Photography

Hand-Coloring (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Save the Date (1)

Jessica is amazing! She is extremely laid back and so easy going. I am the type of person who is camera shy and not used to having my pictures taken. She made me feel so relaxed and gave great direction on how to look best. She is so enthusiastic and truly passionate about her work. I expected only a limited amount of photos back but she gave us a flash drive with over 200 photos in colors and black and white. Her editing is high quality and is very detailed with her editing to make sure all the photos look perfect. She is the best!!

Profile Picture User5557502, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Jessica took our engagement photos on 10/6/15. She does incredible work!!! She is an expert in every aspect of photography. My fiancé was a little nervous about feeling awkward during the photo shoot but it didn't take Jessica long to make us both feel very comfortable. She is fun to work with and knows how to get great shots. I would recommend her over any other photographer!

Profile Picture User5557748, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Jessica McAllister of Flourish Photography is beyond incredible. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice to work with her on our wedding day. We had a vision of what we wanted our wedding pictures to look like and Jessica far surpassed that vision. Her communication, personality, and photography skills are second to none. I HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Emily , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give them more stars I would! Jessica is AMAZING! She's such a fun and very talented person! I first worked Jessica for my engagement photos and my husband and I loved her so much that we HAD to have her for our wedding day! My favorite thing about working with Jessica was that it was like we have been friends for years!! We got along so great and she made us so comfortable! She embraced our chemistry as a couple and produced amazing photos that fit our relationship! She's just an awesome person and made working with her a blast! I will forever go to Jessica for my photography needs!

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The moment we met Jessica, we knew we wanted her to do our pictures! Shes funny,easy to talk to and you can tell she just loves what she does! She has a great eye and i totally trust her opinion! We recently had our engagement session with her and we loved everything about it! She made us feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing! I cant wait to have her shoot our wedding, i know they'll turn out beautiful! Id recommend her to everyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brianna, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica from Flourish Photography was an absolute joy to work with! She has such a bubbly and outgoing personality and is truly amazing at her craft. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier! Jessica was able to capture all of the beauty and romance that you could possibly ask for in our engagement photos. The photos are very soft and elegant. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Flourish Photography!! We cannot wait to see what Flourish captures for our wedding day! We could not be more pleased with hiring Jessica to be in charge of this special time in our lives!!!! Flourish Photography Rocks! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is amazing! In every way. She has an amazing personality and she is super professional. The moment my fiance and I met with her we knew she was the photographer for us. Her pricing is affordable for the quality of her work. We are so fortunate to have her in the metro Detroit area! Cannot wait for the wedding :)

Profile Picture Rachael, 7/16/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved Jessica! We would definitely use her again in the future!

Profile Picture alyssa, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

If your looking for a wedding photographer, tour guide and new best friend look no further than Jessica. The first time we met was to have our engagement photos taken. As many grooms may be, mine wasn't thrilled to be driving around taking pictures all day. But Jessica got my husband really in to it. Time flew by as we had fun hitting the hot spots in the city. We even went in to the old Michigan Theater for some really cool shots. She totally got us and our individual personalities. We now have a lifetime of beautiful memories that we are proud to share with everyone. The pictures are crystal clear and the quality is unbelievable. On the wedding day she was like a ninja, she was everywhere capturing every moment. It felt like we were being followed around by the paparazzi. Even after the wedding was over her fast editing and quick turn around was incredible. She was able to do all sorts of cool editing like all of the exits signs, fire alarms and unwanted relatives. A wedding or any special event deserves a special person to capture every moment and Jessica is that person!

Profile Picture User6981681, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is simply amazing! From the moment that I met her I KNEW she was the one that would photograph my wedding. Jessica is everything that you could ever want in a photographer and more! She helps you feel comfortable and keeps you smiling the whole time she is photographing. She is always there to answer your questions and is extremely easy to get ahold of! My fiancé and I just had our engagement photos taken by Jessica and they are breath taking! I love each and every image. We can not wait for her to capture our wedding day with her beautiful images.

Profile Picture Taylor , 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jessica,

You are beyond amazing. You are everything I ever wanted in a wedding photographer and more and I am so thrilled and thankful to have found you. My bridal party, family, and friends all commented on how fabulous our photographer was and thought that you were our friend - prior to hiring you as our photographer. I told many people how the first time I met you I sent about 2 hours at your house talking to you - In finding the perfect wedding photographer I had many expectations and like I said previously, you exceeded them all. I can not wait to see our photographs, I know that they are going to be beautiful. I can NOT say Thank you enough again for capturing our day!

We love you,

Taylor and Tyler Lee

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/11/16, 1 Review

Jessica,

We love you,

Taylor and Tyler Lee

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Jessica is so wonderful to work with! From the moment we met with her, I knew we'd made the right decision. We really connected and she was genuinely excited to know about us and our plans. We just received our engagement pictures back and I love them all.
She did a great job of editing and giving us multiple poses/b&w options/etc. There are so many great ones to choose from.

Jessica is so sweet and was very helpful during the awkward first couple of shots...It's not everyday you have professional pictures taken and my fiance was very apprehensive. She made us laugh and feel relaxed. She was also able to capture more of the candid shots I was looking for. I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding. :)

Profile Picture Erica, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jessica did a GREAT job with our engagement session. My fiance and I loved all of our pictures and can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out. She was welcoming and professional every step of the way. I definitely recommend Flourish Photography!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Jessica has taken my kids' photos a few times now and she has done an amazing job! She is so great with kids! She knows how to get stubborn little ones to smile :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew at the beginning of our first meeting with Jessica that we wanted her to be our photographer!! I feel so fortunate that I decided to go with Flourish photography! Jessica made us feel SO comfortable and relaxed at all times and we had such an amazing time with her shooting our wedding and engagement pictures! Jessica was easy going but at the same time professional. She takes her time with you and you can tell she LOVES what she is doing! Our pictures are unique to any others and I am in love with them!! Her passion and talent showed in all of her work. The experience was unforgettable and the pictures are stunning! Thank you Jessica for making our day so special!!

Profile Picture User5308429, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica. You can tell she loves what she does, and she does it so incredibly well that no special touches go unnoticed. We havent even gotten our full set of photos back yet (I mean, it's been a week sooo), but from the sneak peeks she's provided we are floored. She was so sweet when we first found her. She took such great care of us after a bad blunder with our other photographer. She worked with us, explained exactly how she works, and she really wasn't lying. This woman always has two cameras around her neck, taking photos with both throughout the day so in case something happens, she has photos on two cameras. She is quick, knows what to look for and is ALWAYS there. She's fun, likes to try different things, but also knows the standard things that really should be done for weddings. she captured so many moments that we've seen already so perfectly and I really hope more people get to experience her art!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Jessica was amazing. She was friendly and professional and had many ideas of photos to take to make for great memories for us. She truly enjoys what she does and did an awesome job. She was more of a coordinator than a photographer as she made sure things went smoothly for us while she was at the hall.

Profile Picture User4735539, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am very satisfied with the decision to go with Flourish Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures. Jessica is great at what she does and I love her attention to details and composition. She did a wonderful job of capturing our day.

Profile Picture User4742382, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

Words can't even begin to express how happy we are with Jessica's photos! So thankful for the creativity and thoughtfulness she puts into her work to yield a gorgeous product. She captured the beauty and fun of our special day and exceeded our expectations! She is incredibly easy to work with, professional, provides excellent direction, and is just a sweet person. Would choose her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was by far one of the best photographers I have worked with or came in contact with for ANY wedding! She is creative, unique, fun, exhilarating and really easy to work with! I had my engagement and wedding photos done by her and both were absolutely amazing! I've had so many compliments on the beauty of all the pictures she produced. Everyone always asks for her contact info! There isn't another person I would trust with my future portraits! Thanks for helping me create a wonderful and memorable day!

Profile Picture cherie, 6/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Digital Files

Jessica McAllister is a phenomenal photographer. She's very good at capturing light, not just the subjects, and she also has a knack for capturing the in-between candid moments too. She was very personable and funny and we never had to fake a smile.

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was great with the grandparents and toddlers alike. She was very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Lenora, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica is amazing! I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Selena, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica is amazing! We had a very specific look in mind for our photos and Jessica was able to pull this off perfectly. I wanted them to look natural but composed, with specific poses and backgrounds in mind and she made it all happen. She was a joy to work with and is so very talented. Everyone loved our photos and I couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. Thank you, Jessica!

Profile Picture User4999867, 2+ years ago, 1 Review