Floristique.com Reviews

7 | Suwanee, GA

7 Reviews for Floristique.com

Peg · Married on 06/17/2017

Looking for incredibly beautiful and creative floral arrangements AND impeccable service? Look no further than Floristique. The talented folks at Floristique took my needs for floral design at my daughter's wedding and created a cohesive vision for the entire setting. The service they provided AT the venue was beyond my expectations as well. In need of flowers? Call or visit Floristique now!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jason · Married on 10/22/2016

Upon arriving to our reception venue at Rhodes Hall, we were immediately inundated with requests of WHO did our flowers! Daniel and his team went above and beyond expectations. His designs were gorgeous, creative, and our guests couldn't stop talking about them. He created beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres too. My wedding planner and DJ both went out of their way to tell me what joy he was to work with - very professional and on point. Daniel didn't have a lot of guidance either, but he took our color choices and what's available for fall and created beautiful arrangements all over the house. Hiring Daniel and his team at Floristique for your wedding will be a decision you'll be glad you made.

Sent on 11/01/2016

i absolutely loved my wedding flowers. they were prettier than i could have ever imagined! they were extremely reasonably priced as well!

Sent on 02/25/2016
  • Noreen

Noreen · Married on 09/06/2015

Floristique is highly recommended. Daniel was very flexible with last minute notice for a consult He was very helpful guiding me with design and flower selections and making sure we're still on budget. He took the time to gather the flowers and help me visualize what the bridal bouquets would look like during my consultation with him.
    I researched 5 other florists and none of them came close to Floristique's unbeatable price (about 1/3 to 1/2 off the competitors price).
    Everybody was impressed with how my bridal bouquets, corsages & boutonnières turned out so beautiful with fraction of the price.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Christy · Married on 06/30/2015

So Amazing!!!! I would recommend a million times!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Dina · Married on 08/28/2016

Floristique brought my wedding vision to life beyond my wildest dreams! Daniel, the owner, is immensely talented and off the bat, instilled total confidence of being able to listen, understand and execute everything I wanted flawlessly. He is extremely personable, a pleasure to talk with and delivers with perfection. I could not have asked for a better florist to work with. The attention to detail and work across all components of my wedding florals was absolutely off the charts. My vision was brought to life in the most extraordinary way. Daniel is everything you want your wedding florist to be, plus more!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jaymee · Married on 10/10/2015

3.0

I would highly recommend Floristique! It was clear from my consultation that Daniel loved what he does. But even more than that, my wedding flowers were absolutely phenomenal. I can't tell you how many compliments I got on how they looked. They were stunning. I did a lot of research on florists, and I promise you will have a hard time beating their prices also.

Sent on 10/12/2015