Florida's "Frank Sinatra" Reviews

120 | Brandon, FL

120 Reviews for Florida's "Frank Sinatra"

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 1
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 2
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 3
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 4

Gladys · Married on 04/08/2009

We hired Don for our Senior Group Anniversary (23 yrs). We were delighted with Don's performance, his selection of music and his flexibility, (10 a.m.). I highly recommend Don, he is responsible and most of all, very amiable.

Thanks Don, Job well done!
    Gladys

Sent on 06/01/2009

Kristen · Married on 03/29/2009

We hired Don and his 6 piece band to play at our wedding reception. Don also provided the music for our wedding ceremony. Don was absolutely incredible to work with, and his band is AMAZING! They took our wedding to the next level. The quality of Don and his band's performance is top notch, they kept our guests on their feet all night long! Don is such a pro, he flawlessly handled multiple last minute changes. Don was also involved in the planning from the start. He had great ideas and was always available when needed. Don and his band are beyond words, I couldn't be happier with their performance.

Sent on 04/13/2009
  • W

Michelle · Married on 11/29/2008

I must agree with everyone else who has commented...Don definitely deserves a 5 star rating!

We had him (solo, w/out the trio or orchestra) at our wedding and he was amazing. Professional, on-time and he knows what he's doing. He sang Sinatra during dinner and provided exceptional d.j. skills during the dancing hour...or should I say hours!
    His voice is fabulous and everyone at our wedding loved the interaction and the way he moved through the tables during dinner.
    I've already recommended him to others. You won't be disappointed....book him now!!!
    Thank you for everything Don!
    ~Michelle & Joseph

Sent on 10/10/2009

Debbie · Married on 11/18/2008

I have hired Don Juceam on more than one occassion...including birthday parties and dinner events for specific groups of professionals. I have also attended events in which his orchestra performed. They are outstanding and Don's singing is sensational. Each time he has performed, he has received the highest regard. Everyone enjoys his music, style, and voice. I highly recommend Don for any type of wedding and all other entertainment needs.

Sent on 01/28/2009

Cristin · Married on 10/20/2007

We hired Don and his band for our wedding reception and he was amazing!! He listened to everything I wanted and had some advice of his own to share when I asked him. Throughout the entire evening the dance floor was full and everyone had a great time. He knew how to pick music to get everyone up dancing, from kids to grandparents and everyone in between. We had many compliments about the band and how fun they were.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2006

We have used Don for two family events. He is absolutely awesome! He gets the guests involved and interacting. He's extremely flexible and accomodating (even for a type A like me). I highly recommend him...you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Edward · Married on 05/06/2006

Dear Don,

Marsha and I are extremely pleased to have the opportunity to tout your fabulous orchestra for its outstanding performance at our Wedding Derby By The Sea. In addition to the great sound and your Sinatra like talent, the professionalism of your organization was instrumental in pulling off the whole event.

The accolades for your tremendous “Big Band Show” have continued to roll in and we have pretty much gone along with everyone’s assumption that we flew you and the whole orchestra in from New York.

The truth is that there is no doubt in my mind that your show will take any event “To the Moon”, wedding or otherwise. I can think of many, many functions in the future that we hope to see The Don Juceam Orchestra at…now that we got that big one out of the way.

Thanks so much,

Edward Droste
    Co-Founder
    Hooters

Sent on 06/29/2009

Patti · Married on 08/03/1991

Don has been emceeing our bridal shows, The Elegant Wedding Showcase, with our magazine, Tampa Bay Weddings, for the past four years. He has always been professional, prompt, and easy to work with, and a pleasure! He has never turned us down, and he knows his stuff, he knows how to work the crowd, and we love his music and having him! We look forward to working with him in the future, he makes it all easy. Thanks Don!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Jolie · Married on 07/08/1991

I highly recommend hiring Don, I have used him before on a number of occassions, and he has always delighted our audiences! He is charming, and very well respected in his field!
    Jolie Gonzalez, CEO
    Latin Times

Sent on 12/23/2008

Karen · Married on 04/06/2018

Amazing entertainment for any event large or small! I had an intimate housewarming night and Don was the icing on the cake! Truly as though Frank himself was singing!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 5

Michael · Married on 10/01/2011

Although we didn't have Don for a wedding reception, we did have him for a monthly musical concert series at the Seminole Community Library, Seminole, Florida. Everybody loved him! Don knows how to engage an audience, develop a rapport, and entertain them front to back, top to bottom! Friendly, courteous, and a polished professional. He treats you right and delivers! We want to have him back again next year!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Michele · Married on 06/18/2010

I hired Don for my parent’s 50th anniversary he came from Tampa Florida to New York. Working with Don was very pleasant as he was responsive, organized, and on top of his services. Some of the feedback we received from our guests."Best 50th Anniversary Party we have even been too"; “The Anniversary Party was better than a recent wedding we attended”; “The Frank Sinatra show really made it a special event”. As the planner of the event, as well as a party planner for my own business; I firmly believe that this made our event such a success. It is more than obvious he knows how to work a crowd as well as coordinate with the events of the evening which required very little planning on my end. The Sinatra show was a big hit with the baby boomers and older. The younger children and adults loved the interaction with the guests. Don allowed us to utilize his equipment to hold a Dean Martin style roast, tribute to our parents. Once dinner and dessert were complete the DJ services were a big hit with the younger generation as he played very current top of the chart music. What I appreciated most was he was able to satisfy each and every age group at the event, and it made the evening very special.
    Michele Saratoga Springs, New York

Sent on 07/19/2010

barbara · Married on 12/08/2012

I hired Don for my company Christmas part & I recommend him for events you may have leading up to your wedding-as well as the wedding itself. He is a top-notch performer and very charismatic with the guests.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Julie · Married on 03/20/2010

Overall, Don and the band were very talented and entertaining. Most of our guests enjoyed them. However, there were a few things we were disappointed with. Specific details we had gone over with Don before the wedding seem to have been overlooked. Not everyone danced to the live band music so we ended up switching to Don DJing a half hour earlier than we were supposed to. He also forgot to play the last dance song we requested. We had a wonderful wedding, and people loved the band.

Sent on 03/27/2010

Vera · Married on 10/18/2009

I was satisfied. Don was very professional and all band looked neat wearing nice tuxedos.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Shannon · Married on 06/22/2008

He was great! Sounds just like Frank Sinatra! Went around to all the tables - multitalented!

Sent on 06/25/2008

EUGENE · Married on 12/02/2017

3.5

The entire group of 61 people from all walks of life thoroughly enjoyed ALL the music played during the outdoor event. Don and his musicians did a fabulous job.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tabby · Married on 07/26/2014

3.5

This band performed for an anniversary celebration at our Senior Living Community. He and his group performed very well and kept our guests very entertained. The genre of music was very appropriate for our guests and they enjoyed the music and dancing all evening. I would highly recommend utilizing this band for an event.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Sherry · Married on 09/12/2015

3.5

We hired Don for my 50th black tie birthday dinner. All of the guests loved him. He sang Frank Sinatra and Jersey Boys and mixed with the guests very well. The light show on the dance floor was a nice touch.
    Sherry

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/25/2008

3.0

This was an event at Bloomingdale's Palm Beach Gardens, FL. "Frank" (Don) was well-received by our audience

Sent on 06/09/2009