Florida's "Frank Sinatra" Reviews

120 | Brandon, FL

120 Reviews for Florida's "Frank Sinatra"

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 1
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 2
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 3
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 4

Kristen · Married on 03/19/2011

Don and his 9 piece band made our 1940's Italian wedding a sensational event! My husband and I loved how he orchestrated the events of the evening and guests are still talking about how fun he was! Don even helped me surprise my husband by allowing me to sing a song to him along with his band! It was a night that we along with our guests will never forget. Truly AMAZING:)

Sent on 04/04/2011

Nancy · Married on 02/18/2011

Mom's 85th Birthday Celebration! Don was PERFECT! He asked beforehand about the guests, Country Club, what are her favorite songs, how would we like hime to greet/sing/circulate? "Frank" even had the group of 60 sing a rousing Bing Crosby "You Are My Sunshine" to my mom, a favorite my dad sang with all of us to her when he was alive! We smiled, laughed, and enjoyed his "table to table" smmoth songs! All the guests were asking how I found "Frankie"! Of course I shared. Best Regards Don, peace, prosperity, and safe travels, Nancy Wheeler

Sent on 02/25/2011

Kelsy · Married on 12/05/2010

Do not hesitate to book Don Juceam for your wedding! He is extremely professional, organized, and committed to making your wedding the best it can be! He is a born entertainer and performs Sinatra classics for you all wedding long! Not only does he sing, but he organizes the whole day for you...forget the wedding planner and book Don and the orchestra! Everything ran more smoothly because of him and he is a man of his word, he will follow up and he will make your day more than you ever dreamed of! You will never regret booking him for your wedding and I know that if we ever have a large party or event in the Tampa area, Don will be our man! Thanks so much for everything Don - you really made our day that much more special.

Our best,

Patrick and Kelsy Kennedy

Sent on 12/29/2010

Linda · Married on 08/11/2010

Don performed at my mother's 80th Birthday party. She is a huge Sinatra fan. Everyone loved him!!! We had problems with the venue and had to change to another location that was farther for Don to travel to. Don was very accomodating and even tried to help me find a new venue.
    His performance itself was impeccable and the entire room sang along with him. After the party everyone kept asking me where did you find him? He was great.
    I would recommend Don to everyone!

Sent on 08/19/2010
  • W

Sage · Married on 07/17/2010

Don did our wedding in Hot July and he was Great!. All of our guests loved him and several thought we had hired the ghost of of Frank himself. Don is a real professional, he took time to ensure we were comfortable with our reception plans and provided suggestions to make everything flow smoothly and kept our guests engaged. If Don is available for your event consider yourself lucky he is the real deal. We highly recommend his services.
    Thank You Don !!!! We will never forget it !

Sent on 07/30/2010

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2010

Don and his 3 piece band made our wedding so much fun. Don told me prior to the wedding, "All you have to do is show up for the reception and I'll take it from there." He helped take so much pressure off since we knew we could trust him to make sure everyone at our wedding had a great time. We are so happy we trusted him to make our wedding a blast!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Liana · Married on 05/15/2010

We just had Don and his 7 piece band perform at our wedding reception. All the guests were raving about them! They really gave us a great show! We had lots of the older crowd dancing away to the band's music so the younger crowd joined in as well. The live music really made our reception exceptional! Also, Don was extremely helpful in the planning process for the reception as well. He was not the best DJ I have seen, but he still did a great job with it and had all of us dancing the night away! I would highly recommend him for your wedding or event. INCREDIBLE BAND!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Lora Mae · Married on 04/19/2010

Don Juceam, was fantastic. He is a definate professional and very entertaining. We had a room with 600 people and kept everyones attention and after the event the remarks were all very positive. I would recommend him to anyone looking for good entertainment. Thanks for a great evening.

Sent on 05/11/2010

Rhonda · Married on 04/11/2010

Don made the day! He was the one single ingredient that brought everything together and added such an elegant touch, and he was FUN! He totally "got" our crazy family and blended wonderfully. The ceremony was delayed due to a wardrobe malfunction (wedding dress zipper broker, bride had to be sewn into her dress), he saved the day; kept everyone calm, made it all seem so effortless. Our guests were barely aware of the time passing. He is an amazing performer! Thank you, Don!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Rebecca · Married on 04/09/2010

They were wonderful and our attendees loved them...we would definitely use them again.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Holly · Married on 04/03/2010

Don was great! Very personable and talented band. It really fit our theme and Don actually let me sing a song to my groom and let our uncle play with the band at one point. Flexible and professional, great to work with. Thanks!

Sent on 04/11/2010

Robert · Married on 04/02/2010

My new wife and I thought Don did an exceptional job. Everyone felt like, " Old Blue-eyes" himself, was there in person. Excellent job Don. LeAnne and Rob

Sent on 04/20/2010

Gregg · Married on 03/27/2010

Karen and I have been trying to get Don to come do his Frank Sinatra show at our place for a few years. We finally worked it out. He and his lovely wife Luz came down to Cape Coral and wowed all of our 200 guest. His show was our treat to our friends. He was so good after he did the 3 shows we paid for they hired him to continue for a extra hour. He was everything we had hoped he would be. Don and Luz spent the night at our home, our only disappointment was we could not talk them into spending another evening with us as just friends. Maybe next time.
    Gregg and Karen Forsberg, 239-283-9332

Sent on 03/29/2010
  • I

BOB · Married on 03/25/2010

Don was well liked at our event we've had. This is our 2nd year having him perform and he was very entertaining and interacted well with the guests.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Melanie · Married on 02/20/2010

Great performer, great band, no worries!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Carrie · Married on 12/20/2009

Don Juceam sang and DJ'd our wedding reception. He definitely wowed the crowd with his Sinatra style. We received so many compliments from our guests, both young and old. He even let us join in on a few songs. It was fun for everyone. Don Juceam was so easy to work with and was helpful in planning the day. He was reliable and flexible. We would definitely recommend him to anyone on their wedding day or for any other special event.

Sent on 03/27/2010

Stanford · Married on 11/20/2009

Everyone LOVED them!They played at my sister's wedding and I knew I wanted them for mine.They professional, funny, friendly, and very accomodating!

Sent on 02/18/2010

Gena · Married on 10/10/2009

We hired Don for our wedding reception this fall. He made the reception! Everyone loved his singing and he kept the party flowing and made sure our guests were having a great time. He was a wonderful addition to our wedding and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/02/2009

Laura · Married on 09/05/2009

We had Don and the trio for our wedding. It MADE our event! A DJ is great but there is NOTHING like live music. They were phenomenal and incredibly professional. Don is flexible and a joy to work with. He made our wedding day special... he even made my grandfather who never shows any emotion cry... it was wonderful! I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Madeline · Married on 05/30/2009

We had Don and his 9 piece orchestra play at our wedding reception....wow....they are not only fantastic but so impressive! Every guest commented on the music and how much fun they had!
    We also had an extensive list of "dj" music we wanted, and Don did a great job finding just about every song we asked for.
    We would highly recommend FLorida's Frank Sinatra to anyone who wants to have wonderful memories!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Heather · Married on 05/16/2009

Don Juceam is a professional who provides an excellent service for weddings. I received so many complements from my guests, both young and more mature, on the quality of the entertainment. The Sinatra style music was fun for everyone and when the band was on break, Don Juceam was able to provide music that was appropriate for the moment.
    Don Juceam is friendly, easy to communicate with electronically, reliable, and helpful with planning the reception. I'd recommend him to anyone on their wedding day or for any other big party. We chose the 9 piece orchestra and it was PHENOMENAL.

Sent on 06/18/2009

Angela · Married on 05/02/2009

We origionally heard Don play at a wedding reception for one of our friends and liked him so much that we decided to hire him for the cocktail hour at our wedding reception. He has such an amazing voice and everyone loved him. He was very easy to work with, he was one of the few vendors I didn't have to worry about. He was a great addition to our reception and I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/28/2009

Michell · Married on 04/23/2009

Don (Frank) was excellent. This was not a wedding, but a dinner dance at the Yacht Club.
    He wowed the croud, had them eating out his hands. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/29/2009

Natalie · Married on 04/18/2009

I hired Don and his 12 piece band. They were wonderful. Don was very professional and kept the atmosphere light and fun. His voice is also amazing! I would hire him for any other event I could.

Sent on 05/28/2009

Kristy · Married on 04/17/2009

We hired Don along with a 10 piece band to play at our reception. Don has got to be the easiest person to work with. Whatever you wanted, you had it....period. He turned into a DJ at our request around 10:30 to play all the music that a band would not be able to play. The acoustics were incredible, the band was professional. I highly recommend Don Juceam for any wedding. His quality of service was at the top of the charts, and everyone there was dancing the night away.

Sent on 07/22/2009