Florida's "Frank Sinatra" Reviews

120 | Brandon, FL

120 Reviews for Florida's "Frank Sinatra"

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 1
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 2
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 3
Florida's "Frank Sinatra" 4

Jordan · Married on 12/10/2015

Working with Don was seamless perfection. We hired Don to sing throughout our dinner and reception, while providing him with a specific list of songs that we wanted played throughout the night. To no surprise, Don was incredible.

His singing blew our guests away, and he was spot on in what songs he played, when. Everyone had a wonderful time at our Wedding, and I have to honestly say that it's mostly due to Don's selection of songs, his professionalism, and his warm personality.

I could not speak more highly of Don, and would recommend him to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 12/22/2015

JESSICA · Married on 12/05/2015

We booked Don and a 7-piece band for our wedding at Powel Crosley, and my guests raved about them! Not only did they sound great, but they looked great as well with it being a Black Tie evening. Ages ranged from 20-85, and there was always a crowd on the dance floor! Would definitely recommend Don and his band.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Darlene · Married on 11/07/2015

Don was a pleasure to work with. His band was the perfect classy addition to our semi formal wedding. Everyone commented on how this was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. The band looked sharp dressed in Black Tux, sounded amazing, and set the perfect tone for our wedding. Don hit all the top Sinatra hits, and provided the perfect cozy jazzy atmosphere we wanted for the cocktail hour, and dinner reception. The guests, especially my parents and in laws, really enjoyed the live music! When we were ready for him to switch to DJ mode, Don played tunes from our favorite artists. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Justin · Married on 10/24/2015

My wife and I booked Don and his orchestra for our Old Hollywood/Rat Pack themed wedding. To be honest.. He is worth every penny. Not only does he sound like Ol' Blue Eyes he interacts with the crowd in much the same way, providing witty banter and comic relief as well as singing all the Sinatra Hits !! He is the epitome of professionalism and even worked with us through a last minute change of venue. After dinner and cocktails Don kept the partying going playing all the dance favorites. We are already planning our 10 year anniversary and Don Juceam and his Orchestra will definitely be the highlight again. If you want the best in wedding entertainment, book with Don!

Justin and Samantha Lambe

Sent on 11/04/2015

Amy · Married on 09/19/2015

Don Juceam and his orchestra performed at our largest annual fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay, our Art of Helping Children Gala. This is an elegant, black-tie affair with a seated dinner, inspiring program, exciting auction, and culminates with live entertainment and dancing. Don and his orchestra not only provided classy and fun entertainment for our celebration, but also flexibility and creativity while we were planning the event and budget logistics together. Don and his team were true professionals and would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Stefany · Married on 04/18/2015

We first found the Don Juceam Orchestra when searching entertainment for an Old Hollywood event my company was hosting for one of our large residential communities in Sarasota. We were intrigued by the videos we previewed, but had no idea we would be more than mesmerized by the live performance. As Don crooned and the talented musicians tickled their instruments, the 200+ guests were taken wholeheartedly by the performance. Curious and impressed passers-by and pedestrians from outside the gated community even gathered outside the perimeter to listen and stand in complete awe of the voice and music that carried through the open air. Don not only channels Frank Sinatra with perfection, he also makes the quintessential and engaging MC for any affair. Coordinating with Don was seamless and he was more than accommodating, especially when we asked him and his group to perform again three weeks later at another 3-day event in Tampa. I can't imagine an event or affair that Don and his orchestra of customizable sizes wouldn't be fit for. Encore, Don, encore!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Don was a pleasure to work with and did a fabulous job putting on an authentic show for our Tinseltown Event!! Don was extremely flexible, patient, and accommodating with our ever-changing event date. He and his band members exceeded our professionalism standards and we will definitely be using them for future events. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Gina · Married on 03/14/2015

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! The music was terrific and they were SO FUN to work with. They came and played and let me sing with them for my 60th birthday. It was the best present and made my party a hit. But most importantly, it was professional, great quality, and lots of fun. They were extremely flexible and a terrific value. We will use them again.

I cannot recommend them highly enough

Sent on 04/07/2015

Tami · Married on 02/07/2015

My husband and I hired Don for our daughter's wedding because she and he fiance relly wanted Sinatra/Rat Pack music. We went for the 9 pc. band and were so glad we did. You really get that full band sound that is needed to get the full Sinatra effect. Don is truly amazing! his vocals are spot on. If you're a Sinatra fan, you will not be disappointed. Each song was better than the last - we wanted to dance to every one! Our guests had a great time and commented on how much they enjoyed Don and his band. Don was very professional throughout the entire process - even helping select ceremony and reception music when we asked for suggestions. He also provided excellent DJ and MC services. Overall it was a wonderful experience. We would definitely hire Don again for our next event.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Liz · Married on 01/17/2015

We absolutely LOVED having Don at our wedding. If you are looking for a Sinatra-style band for your wedding or any other big event, he is definitely the way to go. They played gorgeous music throughout our cocktail hour, and our first dance was perfect. We used the 9-piece for a 150 person wedding. We couldn't have been happier. Don is really thorough, and takes time to make sure he knows exactly what you want before the big day. I really can't say enough great things about him. Our wedding was unforgettable, and our guests were totally blown away by the band. He even brought some fun fedoras to hand out to people. Those made for some great pictures.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Ben · Married on 12/12/2014

Don and his 9 piece band did an extraordinary job. We hired them to provide entertainment for our company Christmas party, and they did fabulous job. Don was very easy to work with and coordinate with. Great guy! Definitely recommend him for weddings and/or company event!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Mark · Married on 11/07/2014

I booked the 14 piece orchestra along with Don for a "Tribute To The Rat Pack" event. I had over 400 guests in attendance and the event could not have been more amazing. The band played to a sold out crowd that was eagerly awaiting the show along with the large orchestra. The guests could barely stay in their seats and the comedic breaks in between each song really made the event a show to remember. I have already share Don's info and would continue to do so!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Juliana · Married on 10/24/2014

One of the best parts of our wedding day (Besides getting married) was having Don with us. Every single guest was impressed with his performance. He was accommodating, organized, delivered even more than we expected, was punctual... I mean seriously... Don is just an amazing person who performs beyond the expectation. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time, a classy night and specially a singer who can wow you and your guest! Very much recommended!!!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Torie · Married on 10/11/2014

Don and the band played at my October wedding in Ybor. The music was fantastic and everything I imagined. Very satisfied and would highly recommend! Blew everyone's socks off!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Ted · Married on 09/20/2014

I hired Don Juceam to perform at my wife's "Route 66" birthday party on September 20, 2014. I told Don she has incurable cancer and I wanted this to be a very special party for (as it turned out) 66 friends and family. I also told him I wasn't sure what that meant, but gave him complete freedom to develop the evening's entertainment. All I can say is "Wow", was he ever great. He is the complete package when it comes to entertaining. He is low-key and manages to engage everyone...when he sang "New York, New York" he had several women dancing as if they were the Radio City Rockettes. He brought "Frank Sinatra" plastic hats and everyone was wearing them. He sang all of "Old Blue Eyes" standards and strolled among the party guests throughout the evening...he even helped my four year old granddaughter sing Happy Birthday to her Nana. I received numerous compliments from the party guests and at least one of them (a business owner) intends to hire him for a future event for his company. Don is the real deal and you won't go wrong if you hire him.

Sent on 09/29/2014

BEST PARTY THAT I EVER HAD. ALL THE GUESTS CANNOT STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW GOOD OF A TIME THAT THEY HAD.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kimberly · Married on 07/12/2014

Don Juceam (and his big band orchestra) did a phenomenal job at our wedding reception! From the very first meeting, he took our vision and ran with it, creating the scene for a magical evening that exceeded our expectations! As musicians ourselves, we were very selective in choosing our wedding band, and we had many special requests (including performing a first-dance song arranged by the groom). We had a an eclectic mix of guests to accommodate as well, young and old, professionally-trained musicians included. All were impressed with the musical selections and performance! From a bride's perspective, it was so nice to relax and know that the entire evening was well-planned and flowed seamlessly. In addition to his amazing skills as a vocalist (he really is a dead-ringer for Sinatra!), Don was a wonderful host and emcee for the entire evening, even acted as DJ between live sets, providing recorded music so the dance floor was always busy! Of all the elements for a perfect wedding, having outstanding live music was at the top of our list. Don Juceam and his band more than fit the bill, and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Maria · Married on 03/22/2014

Don did our daughter's wedding from cocktail hour to last guest. His services were great. We had a 3 piece band for cocktail hour, 16 piece band for reception and DJ services. He was the MC of the event and he did an amazing job. Took time to meet with us a few times before the wedding to make sure all of our needs were taken care of. We had a series of events, 18 people in the wedding party and many other things. He made sure everything went according to schedule, made all of the announcements for the event and, of course, he sang amazing songs for us, the first dance for the bride and groom, the father/daughter dance, etc. I would strongly recommend Don and his company. He is great!

Sent on 04/08/2014
  • User3968474 · event on 01/24/2014

Our fraternal organization's event was a fundraiser designed to benefit Wounded Warriors through the Fisher House Foundation at Bay Pines VA in St. Petersburg. During pre-preparations for our Concert, we found Mr. Juceam to be a cordial professional - working with ease and accommodation through our contract, event arrangements and musical selections. During the Concert itself, our guests thoroughly enjoyed Don's singing of Sinatra and Rat Pack selections: they even lip-synced the words as he sang them. And his nine-piece orchestra was a big hit to an audience starving for great, Big Band music. The compliments were manyfold! In summation, we - Wounded Warriors and Concert Goers - were rewarded by his performance. Thank you, Don!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Mr. Don Juceam played the roles of Master of Ceremonies, Disk Jockey and Entertainer at our grand daughter’s wedding reception on June 13.

Upon engaging Mr. Juceam for our reception, we found him to be likeable, fair and easy to deal with. His services were reasonably priced for a product of the highest quality. Our mutual expectations were clearly established prior to signing on.

Don was very organized, and met with us immediately prior to the reception, to coordinate the various elements of the program – including the Polish Wedding March upon the entrance of the wedding party, a Polish “Sto Lat” salute to the bride and groom during the festivities, and a Polish Folk Dancing demonstration by family members – all integrated seamlessly.

His emceeing was smooth, and he interacted with guests (including children) effortlessly. He showed great personality and quick wit – punctuated by clean humor.

His musical selections were consistent with the requests of the bride and groom, and included his personal renditions of Sinatra and Ratpack vocals.

In summary, Mr. Juceam provided the perfect package for our grand daughter’s wedding

Sent on 08/08/2015

Carol · Married on 01/11/2014

My organization scheduled a fundraising event this year and auction for charity. We had two choices for guests and Don Juceam had 2 live shows available for guests to enjoy rat pack entertainment!!!! The room was packed all night long!!! Guests felt like they had been transported to Vegas thanks to Don Juceam and his fellow performers. People are still talking about it!!! He was easy to work with through contract, arrived on time and performed as agreed. He offered us options and was reasonably priced.....listened to what we wanted to accomplish and the quality of the performance was simply amazing!!! It was obvious that he has experience working a room and interacting with audience to ensure the delivery is tailored to the crowd. Highly recommend for wedding or event!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Donna · Married on 12/24/2013

My event was not a wedding but a celebration on Christmas Eve for my parents who had been very sick for there 70th wedding Anniversary back in February. I was so excited to learn that Don Juceam did Solo's and he was truly amazing and my family loved him, for him to come out on Christmas Eve away from his family was truly a gift. Don is the best Frank Sinatra ever and my parent's can't stop talking about him and bragging on what we did for them for Christmas. You will be missing out if you do not hire Don for your next event. Words can't thank you enough for the happiness you brought to me and my four sister's to see how happy you made our parent's. Thanks again and we look forward to our next event.

Sent on 12/30/2013

This was my family's 2nd time using Don and his band. He is the best there is for quality and value...by far. He listens and recommends his services based upon your needs and style. He is professional, quick to respond and always puts you at ease with his organization and experience which ultimately allows you to actually enjoy the special event! The music is always spectacular. If he recommends the larger band setup based upon your venue and attendance, go for it! Well worth the money and more memorable than decorations and fancy flowers. I am so grateful for the unique service he provides. I would highly recommend Don Juceum and his band!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Gavin · Married on 07/13/2013

Don was an awesome part of our reception! He was professional and kind. Great band, and we had such a blast! Worth every penny! Great job Don!

Sent on 05/15/2014