Florida Talent Consultants Reviews

7 | Naples, FL

7 Reviews for Florida Talent Consultants

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

Kevin was amazing! He was really flexible and was able to meet all my quirky request and last minute changes. He had or found every song we made a special request for and made the evening fun. He really helped make our night special. Thank you!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Kevin was great to work with. He provided the music for the entire day for my daughter's wedding. He even surprised us when he played a song during the father/daughter dance that was special to them. Kevin played the right song at the right time and kept the dance floor full all night. Thank you Kevin for doing such a great job.

Sent on 05/15/2014

I have been working with Kevin Smith for 10 plus years and he continues to amaze myself and all our brides. He ALWAYS answers his phone and whether he is booking himself or another entertainer they are always top notch. They are professional, arrive on time and perform well. Kevin is our number one go to guy for all entertainment needs plus he is a GREAT DJ himself. He constantly follows up with bride's and our clients as well as us as the venue. I appreciate that he stays on top of everything and treats every client like they are the only one he has. I have not in 10 years had one complaint on Kevin and I would recommend him for your most special day anytime!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Russell · Married on 08/10/2013

Kevin was outstanding. My son and new bride had many special requests on procedures, songs, and special moments.
    Kevin was flawless, in his carry through, and implementation.
    He had great lighting, perfect sound equipment for the room, and made the night a special event for the bride, groom and guests.
    the room was filled with energy, smiles and a great memorable occasion.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2012

I had almost opted against using a DJ because we only had 30 guests and one hour to dance, but I was getting so stressed out about making sure that the sound system worked and what songs we would play and how guests would know what's happening, that I finally came to my senses and hired Kevin Smith. I am SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY that I did! I am a planner at a venue, so I already have difficulty letting go of control, so if I had just done a sound system with no emcee/dj, I would have had a panic attack! I definitely made the smart decision to relinquish control to a DJ I absolutely trust, and he made sure that I was relaxed with our timeline and our guests were able to get down and party!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2009

I was able to find the band we just used for my wedding through Florida Talent Consultants and they were awesome. Charisma was a great band and they had all ages dancing at the wedding. We also used Tim Casey of Charisma as a steel drum soloist for the cocktail hour and that was also great. I would recommend the band to anyone.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Arun · Married on 05/03/2014

1.8
      1.5
      2.0
      1.5
      3.0
      1.0

unfortunately, our experience with DJ Kevin Smith was about as bad as it could possibly be. it all started with him interrupting the "first look" photo moment. for the reception, we gave him a detailed list of songs to play with clear instructions for no requests or organized group dance songs. he completely botched the wedding party entrance song so the bride and groom (myself) entered with NO music. then he proceeded to mispronounce most of our names badly. he approached us later to tell us it was time for toasts, and as we were talking to him he rudely turned his back and walked away. if all this wasn't enough... later in the evening, he played an organized dance song despite our instructions... and began taking requests from the crowd for inappropriate songs (despite our clear instructions). we made the best of it, but our DJ was a disaster. hope that our review helps save any future bride and groom from making the same mistake we did.

Sent on 05/13/2014