Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim Reviews

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 3
Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 4
Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 5

Terry · Married on 02/22/2016

Weddings on a Whim was a great team to work with! They answered all my questions from beginning to the end of the process.
    Everything went smoothly. I would recommend to anyone planning a destination wedding to choose them!
    They provided an easy checklist, options for vows, and music, you could mix and match and do what you wanted.
    No problems at all!
    They made our wedding day very easy!
    I cant say enough good things about them!!
    Contact them and start the process! You wont be sorry!
    Terry and Terry

Sent on 02/29/2016

Michele · Married on 01/19/2016

I loved working with weddings on a whim. I'm in Illinois and I planned everything from here. I was more then happy with how everything turned out. Joe preformed our wedding he was very relaxed, professional and fun!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/19/2015

A rating of 5 isn't enough. They were a 10! Joe and Weddings on a whim, were amazing! They made our ceremony beautiful, elegant and memorable. Everyone loved Joe and his staff.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Your lovely words touched all our Litehearts.
    Thank you for uplifting us and making our day.
    Joe & Gayle Liteheart
    and the Whim Team
    Weddings on a Whim .

ginette · Married on 12/13/2015

We decided a last minute wedding on the beach in Florida and our hotel recommended "Weddings on a Whim". Joe and Gail were wonderful, they responded quickly and provided many different readings to taylor to our wedding. Joe arrived in a nice suit and tie in the 80 degree heat and performed our ceremony for us. You can truly tell when someone loves their job, and he made our Ceremony special and something I will always remember. I felt he was as excited as we were and really helped us enjoy the moment. I highly recommend them if you would like a nice "heartfelt touch" to your ceremony, no matter the size!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you Ginette for the five stars and for the precious gift of time to write such kind words.

Barbara · Married on 12/12/2015

Amazing...helped us find bakery flowers venue for cceremony and reception....amazing....thank you Joe and Gayle. Also best photographer Matt Armstrong.....made our day.

Sent on 12/24/2015

Great Experience. Gayle went out her way to make our vision of this day come through. We have a Spectacular memory of this day!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Joe did a wonderful job! When we were running behind he was understanding and helped out in every possible way. The ceremoney was everything we hoped it would be. When our budget changed he worked with us and still made the set up breath taking.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kareemah · Married on 09/26/2015

I loved working with weddings on a whim. I'm in Georgia and I planned everything from here without knowing what I would get. I was more then happy with how everything tired out. Joe preformed our wedding he was great and very lovely to work with. My experience was wonderful! I would recommend weddings on a whim to any of my closest friends who are looking for a beautiful wedding. 5 out of 5!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Heather · Married on 09/18/2015

Such a beautiful ceremony. We were so very impressed by Weddings on a Whim. An incredible company and professional staff.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Paulette · Married on 09/18/2015

Our wedding day could not have been any more perfect without the services provided by "Weddings On a Whim". From start to finish everything was perfect.
    The wedding package we picked from their website was exactly how we imagined. Very professional and all the information they supplied helped us along the way It was a beautiful ceremony and we were quite impressed how well it went. All of our guests were impressed as well. The day couldn't have been any better. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2015

My fiancé (now husband) and I decided about a month and a half ago to do a private romantic beach wedding while we were on vacation in Florida (we had a big traditional to do planned back home in NY including deposits with vendors for a July 2016 wedding)... The beautiful Gulf coast was our destination and we decided with a crazy year behind us that we wanted to just celebrate us, our marriage and life together! We had our resort booked and we knew we walked right out the back door on to the beautiful beach so after checking if it was ok to have a private ceremony on their property and got the okay I started searching for the right team to make our day as special and beautiful as it should be. I found Weddings on a Whim (as well as many others) through Wedding Wire and an did a little online research to really get a good idea of how previous clients experiences were. We settled on Weddings on a Whim and were not disappointed Gayle was a pleasure to speak with and always responded to my emails within 8-10 hours. They have this down to a science and made our planning easy and pleasant! We opted for a package that included an upgraded arch and professional photographer. These were worth every cent (which was really not too bad considering what our planned photographer in NY was going to cost)! Our big day came and they arrived quietly 2 hours early to set up on the beach for us I peeked out back and the setup was beautiful and everything I had pictured! I finished getting ready and went down to the beach ready for our moment! The photographer they selected for us, Ron Grecco, was fantastic not seen or heard yet captured every moment perfectly. Our officiant PastorJoe immediately put us at ease with a few jokes and laughs! It was perfect, romantic, fun and beautiful! Everything we could have asked for! Thank you Weddings on a Whim for helping make our day perfect.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Mercedes · Married on 06/25/2015

As soon as I saw the photos of the setups that Weddings on a Whim could do, I wanted one! I contacted them through Wedding Wire and they responded right away. I watched the video of them at work, read their reviews and consulted with my sister, who just had her own wedding last year. She said, "it looks like they are very experienced and you are basically paying them so you don't have to worry and do things yourself" (which she regretted doing for her own wedding). So, what was just going to be a simple ceremony on the beach with no decorations turned into a gorgeous, beautiful memory of a lifetime. We got one of the packages and it was well worth it. Even my budget-conscious new husband admitted that we definitely did the right thing by hiring Weddings on a Whim. The production crew was fabulous. Everything looked so perfect. The photographer was great and made us feel comfortable. Joe, our officiant, was funny and flexible. They emailed and called us throughout the process with planning tips and other great info. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2015

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you both so very much for such kind words.
    We appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge the entire team.
    Everyone who had the honor to meet or speak with you was quite charmed.
    and uplifted.
    Happy trails until we meet again,
    The Whim Team

rene · Married on 05/02/2015

I was very pleased with the services provided. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married on the beach!

Sent on 05/05/2015

peggyanne · Married on 05/01/2015

An amazing day!!!! Weddings on a whim exceeded all of my expectations. They made this day soooo very special. I will always be grateful.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2015

Everyone was professional and organized. They were kind and compassionate in understanding how hard it is to an a wedding from out of state. Joe did a great job

Sent on 05/09/2015

Brenda · Married on 04/17/2015

OMG! I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed my wedding, & all the support provided by Joe Liteheart, & WOW! They were professional, creative, & so easy to work with! Joe made the ceremony very special, & unique. Unfortunately, there were a few times were he misspoke our names, which irritated my fiance, now husband. But, the decor, the helpfulness of the production crew, the overall ambiance, were out of this world! I only wish I could get married again, so that I could use WOW, once again!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Shannan · Married on 03/21/2015

Joe was beyond amazing and accommodating during our wedding! We had trouble getting to the site, but Joe met us and was flexible with our new time schedule! I would recommend Joe with Weddings on a Whim to anyone and everyone! He was detail oriented and so kind. Our ceremony couldn't have been better!

Sent on 05/15/2015

deb · Married on 02/15/2015

We were running late for our wedding and I was very stressed, but weddings on a whim had everything ready to go and were patient and understanding that we were late due to traffic. The photos turned out beautiful, I just wish we had more time to take more pictures.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Tristin and Brannon · Married on 10/14/2014

Roger Slater from CCS Photography was THE best photographer I've experienced! Our photos turned out absolutely amazing right out of a bridal magazine! He was patient while it rained right before the wedding time and waited over an hour for it to clear and was SO helpful, he was truly amazing and the men in my wedding party LOVED HIM. He was funny, and made taking photos fun for everyone. He really made my wedding special, also I received my photos one week after my wedding WITH SUCH KILLER QAULITY!! INCREDIBLE !!! Now for our wedding planner Joe, he was also so helpful and waited calmy for the rain to pass. And was so sweet and funny during our ceremony. He answered all my emails promptly along with his lovely wife Gayle replying almost immediately after during my stressful bride moments. These two just had the biggest hearts and were such warm people, made us feel so comfortable. Everything they said they were going to do, they did and made our wedding venue looks terrific! They made my life so much easier during our destination wedding!! I have told all my family's and friends what a wonderful experience was with weddings on a whim! We were blessed to have found them!! Thanks again guys!!

Sent on 10/23/2014
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/12/2014

5 stars across the board for the Weddings on a Whim team! They made planning my Florida beach wedding from Michigan very easy! Before signing a contract with them they were extremely helpful with questions I asked via their website/email. They were very accommodating to everything that I needed and never once made me feel like I was asking too many questions. They provided a beautiful set up on the beach, a photographer, and officiant. Not only that, they also sent a file with a list of local recommended vendors in the area for anything else we may need. The day of the wedding went very smooth. Joe, the officiant called and checked in a few hours prior. The set-up team also checked in and confirmed all of our decorations and timing. The ceremony itself was beautiful, Joe was great. He was friendly, well spoken and did a great ceremony for us. I would hands down recommend them to anyone looking for a nice beach wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Dan · Married on 10/04/2014

We were married on Treasure Island Beach, directly in front of the Thunderbird Beach Resort, The hotel recommended Weddings on a Whim, and they came through fantastically. Communication through the entire process was great. I am a bit of a control freak, and was very worried not being more hands on would be a problem, but the crew and coordinators did an OUTSTANDING job. For them it is likely "just another day at the office", but they did not treat us that way at all. Thanks Gayle and your wonderful team!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/24/2014

Joe our officiant was great! He brought down the nervousness by making lighthearted jokes. We felt as though we had known him for a long time beforehand. The decorations were beautiful- even brought in the military aspect of our family by having an American flag. Our photographer spent a lot of time getting the right pics. He even listened to our suggestions!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2014

We were able to plan a destination wedding of our dreams all because of how easy it was to work with Wedding on a Whim. Gayle our Officiant was so sweet and gave us the ceremony that we desired. Matt our photographer was fun to work with and his work was beautiful.

Our whole day was stress free, beautiful and exactly what we wanted. All my guests and friends and family back home have commented how beautiful our special day was.

Wedding on a Whim definitely bring the WOW factor in both their set up and customer service.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2014

Joe-our officiant and the company Weddings on a Whim are amazing. They communicate beautifully and planning was easy, we are from out of state and met on the day of our wedding. Gayle answered every email and every question we had. We had an unexpected problem the day off and almost had to miss our wedding and Joe was understanding and took the time to wait for us and was a Godsend with his mood and ability to help us get our ceremony going and make us forget our troubles before hand. He is light hearted and kind. We wanted a simple ceremony but it was nothing short of amazing. I have no doubt in their ability to go all out as well. We plan on using Weddings on a Whim again when we renew our vows. Love you all. Thank you for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 07/14/2014

I cannot say how wonderful Julie and her husband were the day of my wedding. They were very easy to work with and very accommodating to my desires for my dream wedding! Everything turned out exactly how I imagined and how we planned. Thanks Julie!

Sent on 06/07/2014