Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim Reviews

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 3
Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 4
Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim 5

Scott and Tania M. · Married on 06/17/2017

1st class wedding company, would highly recommend!

Top shelf experience with Weddings on a Whim! Gale and Joe Liteheart provided all the best referrals, were wonderful people to work with, and created the special event we'd been hoping for. The weather was turning but we trusted their intuition and it worked perfectly! Would recommend without hesitation this great crew!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2017

Lovely wedding, very nice people! Joe had lots of great advice. They were always helpful with how to obtain our license and making things perfect.....

Sent on 07/31/2017

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you Alicia for taking time out of your busy day to write us with such kind words. You added a smile to our litehearts.
    Happy trails

Sandy · Married on 06/10/2017

We had an intimate, private ceremony with family and a few close friends. Joe, with Weddings on a Whim, was our officiant. Thank you for helping make our wedding so very special!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Edward · Married on 06/06/2017

We had a fantastic experience and we will always remember our special day.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you Edward , We appreciate your thinking about us with your kind words.
    We are grateful to have been part of your magic day.

Carol · Married on 06/03/2017

Gayle Liteheart and the Whim Team did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding! We came to Florida on vacation to get married on the beach and the team took care of all the details! Gayle promptly answered our emails and questions and was very pleasant to work with! The team arrived early to set up and everything turned out beautiful! We were very pleased with their services and highly recommend them to anyone interested in a beach wedding! Thanks so much Whim Team!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Beth · Married on 04/28/2017

Excellent service from the first contact until the day of the wedding! Gayle and staff answered every email and phone call promptly and offered suggestions and vendors to complete the event. Gayle and staff very organized. The website is user friendly and explains the ceremony choices and costs accurately so no hidden costs. Weddings On A Whim staff made the ceremony memorable for all.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Dear Beth,
    Thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm. Your support helped make the day extra special, extra caring and more. Wishing you all many happy and fun years together. Gratefully, Gayle & the Whim Team

Donna · Married on 04/07/2017

they were the best ever, Our wedding at sunset was magical! We felt so comfortable and everyone had a fantastic time! I would recommend them!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

We are proud that we were able to support your vision. But was still you that made it it all so special. Such a charming and delightful couple.
    It was truly our honor to witness the power of love.
    Happy trails until we meet again
    Joe & Gayle Liteheart

Gina · Married on 03/11/2017

If you have a busy life or unable to plan every tiny detail of the big day this is who you want. They will organize and execute professionally and timely. I had complete trust in their communication and knew that I was in good hands on the day of my event. The officiant, Joe, was perfect. He added a bit of humor as well as fun to the ceremony. There was a crew to set up a gorgeous wedding on the beach and meet the bridal party and bride before the wedding started. I highly recommend this company for anyone planning a beautiful outdoors Florida wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

For us it was a labor of love. Because we got to be with you!
    We appreciate that you care about our success to write such lovely words.
    We have shared your review with all the staff and today we are all wearing warm smiles and hearts full of joy.
    Happy trails until we meet again
    Gayle and Joe Liteheart
    Weddings On a Whim

Alex · Married on 01/26/2017

I cannot say enough about Joe and the whole Weddings on a Whim team! I contacted them the week before our wedding, as we decided very last minute to get married on the beach while on our vacation. Throughout the week I got multiple calls and emails that helped keep me calm and stress free as it was put together and planned by the WOW team. They were ALWAYS in contact with us, and even gave us their personal cell numbers in case we needed to reach them for any questions or last minute changes. When we got to the beach, I cried as I walked down the aisle, because it was even more beautiful then the pictures. Jerry, the photographer also took such FANTASTIC pictures, and we had them a day later! He also did a wonderful job of getting many different angles and aspects of the wedding. My husband, every at the wedding, and I could not stop talking about what a great job the whole team did in coordination, set up, and accommodating us. If you plan on doing a wedding on the beach I would recommend Weddings on a Whim over and over. They are so great and we are so thankful!
    Jordan & Alex Danielson

Sent on 01/28/2017

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

What can we say. We have shared your very kind and loving words with our Team.
    We were all charmed by your obvious love and fun loving playful nature.
    Thank you for thinking about us in such a nice way.
    Today we all are walking around with happy hearts.
    Happy trails until we meet again,
    The Whim Team

Suzanne · Married on 10/24/2016

Kevin and I had been together almost 22 years and decided when planning a quick vacation to Florida to just do it and get married! I found Weddings on the Whim and Gayle did everything perfectly and made our special day just as we had always dreamed it would be and she was such a sweetheart and kept us smiling and happy with ease!!! Thank you so very much Gayle :) Love n hugs always Mr & Mrs Kevin Jones forever happy <3

Sent on 01/02/2017

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

It;s lovely of you to contribute to our success. We really appreciate your kindness.
    Happy Trails until we meet again
    The whim Team

LYSA · Married on 10/16/2016

JOE DID A GREAT JOB. WE LOVE THEM. WE LIVE IN COLORADO SO IT WAS VERY EASY TO CONTACT BY EMAIL OR PHONE.
    EARL AND LYSA BENTON

Sent on 10/24/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Everyone at Weddings On a Whim loved your dress see it on our facebook page.
    You touched all of our litehearts with such kind words. We feel the love.

david · Married on 09/26/2016

Just the best!!! I had contacted Weddings on a Whim in Florida based on reviews I had read. I wanted to do a surprise sunset beach vow renewal for my wife on our 30th wedding anniversary. I had emailed back and forth a few times than when I called gayle i knew this was the person to help me with my very special day. There was nothing she said no to me about, she has great beach packages for all budgets, great ideas also. Weddings on a Whim was always professional and kind. They worked in the music I asked for, additional readings were no problem, everything was just perfect. I know this was only a ceremony for two, but Gayle made it such a romantic and personal ceremony one we will never forget. Thank you to all at Weddings on a Whim for their help. I will forever recommend them to anyone going to tampa area for a wedding or vow ceremonies.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you David , We are walking around today with great big smiles.
    Your kindness is most apreciated

Holly · Married on 09/17/2016

I dont even know where to start!!! Joe and Gayle are absolutely amazing people! I could not jave imagined my wedding any better then what it was. The flexibility with switching things around for what we wanted. The vendors they know for photography is amazing as well! Thanks you guys for an amazing experience that i will cherish for ever!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Holly, You just put smiles on all our faces. It was fun working with you. Happy trails until we meet again
  • F

Fran · Married on 08/20/2016

Our destination wedding in Florida took place on 8/20/2016 and Wedding On A Whim was the perfect choice for us! The staff was very friendly and accommodating! It was very comforting as a bride out of state to know that the wedding planners (W.O.W) would do just what they advertised to do. I would recommend them to others thinking of having a beach wedding in Florida! Great package deal, staff and awesome photographer included! Fran & Joe

Sent on 09/04/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Our hearts are touched by your kindness.

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2016

OMG! I can't express enough how awesome Weddings on a Whim were. I literally called them last minute on a whim and they were so helpful and friendly through the whole thing! They made the wedding of our dreams cheaper than anyone else we checked into. I also liked that they didn't try to sell us the most expensive package. They actually started at the other end of the spectrum and we worked up from there with what I wanted. Seriously, if you are looking for a Florida beach wedding check them out! Also the dinner cruise buffet they offer was a blast and recommend it too, even if you don't do it as your reception. Check it out while you are down there.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Everyone here at Weddings On a Whim appreciates your kindness and your taking the time to write such nice words. You made us all feel good today.
    Happy trails until we meet again.
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/07/2016

My wife and I and I arrived in FL 3 hours before Tropical Storm Colin hit FL. It was Sunday morning and our wedding wasn't until Tuesday morning, but we were concerned the storm may not be out of FL by Tuesday. We watched the weather channel almost nonstop Monday. Weddings on a Whim contacted us Monday afternoon and said based on the forecast, if we move the wedding from 11am (our original time) to 6pm Tuesday there will only be a 10% chance of rain. We agreed and it was sunny and not a cloud in the sky at 6pm. Joe and Gail were extremely sweet and accommodating. Joe was our officiant and we loved him. He was so nice and really helped calm our nerves before and during the wedding. The ceremony was everything we hoped for. It was the perfect day! Thank you Weddings on a Whim.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

You are so gracious to think of us. you were such fun and you have left us a heart print of great memories.

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2016

The whole Weddings on a Whim team was amazing to work with! We planned the entire wedding while living in Indiana, and it was easy as heck! We brought our own officiant and photographer and they worked with us perfectly. My stepmom made signs to add, and everything looked absolutely amazing. The beach was pretty crowded the evening of the wedding, but you hardly noticed while sitting down, and with how beautiful all the decor looked! Thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful and working with us over distance.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2016

Joe was our officiant he was so nice and very uplifting. did a good job and the set up at the beach was great

Sent on 12/19/2016

Jewel · Married on 05/25/2016

My husband and I got married last May on clearwater beach and we can't say enough about the weddings on a whim team! They were so fantastic and nothing was EVER a bother. Joe and Jerry were so very very professional and to be honest very calming. We had expressed how important it was to us to involve the children/step children, the unity sand and step children vows were by far the most memorable part of our wedding. The children are already wanting us to renew our vows every year as they want to relive it over and over. Love from Canada Jewel & Jeremy Kowalchuk

Sent on 02/14/2017

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you Jewal for your kindness in taking the time to send us your review. We are thankful you invited us to share in your Blessed day. Grateful to be a part of your world now, Gayle & Joe Liteheart Co-founders Weddings On a Whim & the Whim Team

Gayle did an amazing job. She made us feel like family and kept me calm and assured throughout the whole process. We had a magical day thanks to her and her team. Wouldn't change a thing which is amazing because we planned the wedding in less than 7 weeks during the busy season in Florida. Would recommend these services to anyone planning a small or large beach ceremony. Give her your vision and she will make it happen seamlessly. Thank you Weddings on a Whim for making our day so special.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Nikki · Married on 04/16/2016

The entire Weddings on a Whim team was wonderful! They responded to phone calls and emails quickly and helped us with other wedding-related things as we are not from the area. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of having a beach wedding! Vic was our officiant and he was very nice and professional. Matt was our photographer and had great picture ideas. We can't wait to see the finished photos!

Sent on 04/25/2016

get married, don t leave it as long as me me 18 years

Sent on 04/15/2016

Brandi · Married on 03/30/2016

The weddings on a whim team were outstanding and made our special day unforgettable. They were fun and made our day so special. The setup on the beach was more than anything we could of imagined. Just stunning!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2016

My husband and I wanted a simple but elegant beach wedding for our ceremony last month. Weddings on a Whim delivered everything that we needed and more. They were responsive during the planning process and made suggestions as to reception sites and photographers. Our officiant, Joe, was absolutely wonderful and made the wedding fun as well as meaningful. He was great during the step children vows and the family sand ceremony and really helped my two children feel a part of our wedding. We chose the Whim Sea ceremony set up and as I was walking up the "aisle", I was blown away by how absolutely gorgeous it looked. All of our guests were also just amazed by how beautiful it was. I was a day we'll remember forever and I can never thank Weddings on a Whim enough for their hard work in making our day perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Florida Beach Weddings by Weddings On a Whim's reply:

Thank you so very much Jennifer for the 5 Stars. But more than stars, the entire “Whim Team” is grateful and uplifted by your lovely words.
    We are always so blessed to have such wonderful caring couples materialize in our lives. To you Jennifer and to all of our past couples, we rate you 5 SUPERSTARS

Sheila · Married on 03/23/2016

Weddings in a Whim was wonderful from start to finish. We planned our wedding from 1000 miles away and never met them until the day of the wedding. Every recommendation was spot on and wonderful.

Sent on 03/25/2016