52 Reviews for Florida Beach Weddings by Jules

Photos
Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
52 Florida Beach Weddings by Jules Reviews

Jules and her husband made our day so special! We couldn’t have asked for anything better! Our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal will be a memory we’ll cherish forever thanks to Jules!

Photos
Profile Picture Sarah, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie makes your special day a breeze! She made sure everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Autumn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Wedding Planning

What a wonderful experience with Jules! She had everything set up perfectly. She promptly responded to every question and was right on top of it. The day of the wedding was perfect. I highly recommend Jules; she truly made our day one to remember!

Amy- Pennsylvania

Profile Picture Amy, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie was amazing! I absolutely love her energy. I planned my quiet and intimate wedding on Clearwater Beach in a short time. It was beautifully arranged. Her wonderful husband Matt officiated the wedding. Julie was very accommodating and knowledgeable. We just showed up...it was so easy and stress free. Her prices are extremely fair. She recommended a wonderful photographer, Marley Lindley of St. Pete. I highly recommend her! Julie, Matt and Marley thank you for your part in making our special day, "Amazing"!

Rick & Susan

Profile Picture SUSAN, 11/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Julie was amazing!! She took the worries out of planning a beach wedding and helped make everything work out as planned! Her husband Matt officiated the event and made it fun by adding some additional "wording" to our vows per our request. The part we appreciated the most was that Julie helped honor some family members who have passed away or were too ill too attend. She provided a large US flag for these former vets and everyone mentioned how touching it was!
Should you need assistance with a beach wedding please contact Julie! Definitely worth the value and quality! You cant go wrong!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Jules did a wonderful job keeping in touch and making sure things went smoothly. They were very friendly and professional and made us feel at ease. The ceremony was all we could have asked for and more. I would recommend her and Matt's services to anyone for a perfect beach wedding

Profile Picture Chris, 6/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

WE LOVE JULES!!!! She and Matt were about as awesome as it gets. Everything was as beautiful as the pictures on her website. She coordinated the location of the set up with the hotel we were using. Other than a few questions about our preferences there was minimal contact. She does not hound you over and over, but is always available if you have questions. If she says she'll be there, she will and with her A-game!!! If we ever renew our vows, we will be sure to contact her!!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 6/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

My husband and I enjoyed working with Julie and her husband. We did not meet them until the actual ceremony, and everything still ran smoothly. Julie was very nice and was open to our suggestions. Julie's husband was a great officiant. We would recommend them.

Profile Picture User5261058, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Great personal service and lovely venue. I could highly recommend Beach Weddings by Jules!

Profile Picture User5009623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was very simple, and perfect...Exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on clearwater beach 14th oct 2014 on clearwater beach we travelled from uk and the communication between Jules and I was great I had not met her until the day of wedding and leading up to it she was emailing me and phoning . On the day of wedding it rained most of after noon but it went ahead Jules and her husband were great and can't thank them enough for all they did . The weather came good in the end

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie was great and worked with our requests and last minute changes. She had great ideas and made planning our beach wedding super easy. Very relaxed and exactly what we wanted. We got super lucky when we found her!!

Profile Picture User4538434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Julie and her husband made our beach wedding in Clearwater the most perfect day. It looked like rain for the entire day and Julie kept me posted through texts and calls to let me know what the status was. She asked me what I wanted to do since the hotel where I was having the reception did provide me with a backup room due to weather. Julie was watching the radar and I swear her and her husband put up and took down all of the chairs about 3 times. We finally found a break in the rain and although it only took them 15 minutes to set everything up, it looked like it took hours. Everything looked beautiful. Julie was so understanding and calm during the incredibly stressful day. She also tactfully handled one of my bridesmaids trying to rearrange the procession order. I can not thank her enough for her patience. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Robin , 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I had the most amazing day of my life. Even with the little panic of possible rain, the day was beyond perfect. Julie remained calm and worked with me to make sure that I had my dream beach wedding. The day was honestly beyond any expectations I had. Her husband was our officiant and was great also! It was such a pleasure to work with them!

If I know anyone who's looking for a destination wedding, I would certainly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kerri, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had a perfectly amazing day, Jules was fabulous. I had been in contact with Jules over 2 years regarding our wedding and from the very beginning all through and after the wedding Jules was and is professional, friendly and approachable. Her communication was A+. I always knew what was going on and could trust Jules to point me in the right direction for anything I needed. She recommended a fabulous photographer. I couldn't have wished for a better day. Thanks to Jules and her beautiful family, my dream wedding was a dream come true.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Jules was very helpful and skillful in preparing for our big day. Thank you Jules.

Profile Picture User4308429, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie and her husband were wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were easy to communicate with as we were coming from out-of-state. She was flexible with my desires for my wedding and was willing to work with my ideas. She was right on time the day of the wedding and had everything set-up perfectly for the ceremony. Her husband was a great officiant and professional. I could not have asked for a better team to work with on my wedding day! Thanks Julie!

Profile Picture User4158367, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie was amazing, I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to do a beach wedding. She was easy to work with, replied to e-mails and questions right away, was very organized, and reasonably priced. She also accepted payments instead of paying the balance all up front. Her husband is the officiant and her son helps set-up, a family business! The set-up was beautiful, I loved the arch and starfish decorations. I was a very happy bride and everything went smoothly. Thanks Julie!!

Profile Picture Breck, 5/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie and her family were fantastic to work with! You never know what you will get when you are researching online (from Ohio) and I was more than happy with Julie. I had envisioned a particular color scheme that I wanted for my beach wedding and Julie was excited to help me with my vision. Most weddings planners told me that they would not let me use my own decor (or ideas)....until I found JULIE! She even went to several fabric stores for me looking for a particular fabric that I couldn't find in Ohio. She was able to meet all of my requests and at an affordable price! I even asked her to change the location of the wedding (close to the last minute) and she was very accommodating. Her husband also acted as the officiant for our wedding and he was very professional as well. I highly recommend Beach Weddings by Jules for your big day!

Profile Picture Cassy, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie & Matt made it simple and effortless! Even on short notice everything was perfect! They were very responsive to all our communications and made our special day worry free! Thank you! Bob & Cindy

Profile Picture User4088698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie and Matt made the event simple and stress free! Great communication and follow up, we did not have to think about or do a thing! They made our special day even more special. We highly recommend them! Thank you!! Bob & Cindy

Profile Picture User4106245, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.9

Julie did a really nice job setting up the chairs and decorations for our wedding ceremony, which was on a public beach. We had about 100 people, and for that size wedding, we really wanted someone to help reserve space on the beach and just make sure things ran smoothly. On the day of, everything ran pretty much according to plan, the decorations were lovely, and nothing was cheesy...which was exactly what we were looking for. The expense might not be worth it for a small wedding, but we found Julie's help VERY worthwhile for day-of-wedding help with a big group.

Julie was pretty hands off during the early stages of the planning process. But if you're more laid back and don't need to iron out every potential issue months in advance, she does a good job.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture A, 4/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Julie and Matt were easy and professional. Matt was punctual and accommodating to us. Julie was very helpful in sending us our vows and additional info. I needed. She was also very patient through all my calls to worry about everything. Thank you so much.
Bob and Mona Rind

Profile Picture Mona, 12/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Julie is AMAZING! We feel so lucky to have found her! Reasonably priced and yet we were blown away with how gorgeous our wedding was thanks to her! She is very efficient and is literally there for you anytime you need her before and after your event! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Planning

You will not be disappointed if you go with Julie! She provided me with a beautiful setting on Madeira Beach. I didn't have to worry the day of. She was there to set up and help coordinate the entrance of the bridal party, etc. Also, her services are very affordable. I did a lot of research prior to the choosing and you really can't beat what she has to offer. She has beautiful, white fold out chairs and great options for the bamboo canopy. I also had the shepards hooks and they were beautiful. I truly couldn't be happier with the setup, the easy coordination ahead of time and how smooth everything went day of. I was planning from a distance so I didn't meet her or see the setup materials before the big day and everything was how I imagined it. All in all, Julie is one of the main people for beach weddings in St. Pete with great services and at a price that is affordable but one that offers quality decorations/setup. You will be very happy if you choose to go with FL Beach Weddings By Jules for your wedding. Best of luck!

Profile Picture Christen, 11/9/13, 1 Review