Florian's Classics Reviews

Florian's Classics 5
Florian's Classics 6
Florian's Classics 7

Ailyn · Married on 05/25/2014

Our rental broke down before we left but the driver was very nice and efficient in fixing the issue. Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/10/2014

I've always wanted an old car for my wedding, so this was the one 'luxury' detail I really wanted. I went with the Rolls Royce Phantom Princess (in white) and it was beautiful. More importantly, our driver was super flexible. I forgot to mention that I wanted to stop at a location in South Beach for pictures before going to the reception - but he had no problem revising the schedule. He patiently waited (88 degrees in Miami that day) while we took all our pictures. Now I'm just eagerly waiting for the photographer to develop the pictures! Thank you Florian's!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Florian's Classics was very professional. They were on time to pick me up and since we were early we had to wait for a few minutes around the block so nobody could see me at the church before the ceremony, he was very patient. Also I asked for water in the middle of the road and the driver got of the car to get a water bottle from the trunk, that was so kind of him. Then He waited until the ceremony and the pictures were over and then we had champagne, a just married sign for more pictures and the red carpet. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Maisha · Married on 05/04/2014

Took dad and I from hotel to church and my husband and I from church back to the hotel!! Free champagne and red carpet service. On time and very professional!!!! Beautiful ROlls Royce :) We rented the Princess Phantom. it was gorgeous

Sent on 05/12/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Juan and Nancy are wonderful! Excellent communication! Beautiful Rolls Royce Silver Cloud!!!!! The driver arrived earlier than promised. The drive to the church was smooth. The air in the car was great. The music playing in the car was perfect and really helped set the mood. The chauffeur was pleasant and professional. When exiting the church before heading out to the reception venue, a red carpet was laid out for the groom and I accompanied by a lovely champagne toast! I highly recommend Florian's Classics! We were very pleased and know anyone who books them will be as well.

Sent on 05/09/2014

I waited until the last minute to worry about transportation. I contacted Florian Classics the week of my wedding to see if they had any vehicles available for me. Not only did they have a couple, but they were very decent prices. The driver was on time and patiently waited for me to finish up some photos, but the driver was also very nice. After the ceremony, we had our red carpet, Just Married sign and champagne bottle waiting for us at the car. The driver served us our champagne and I will definitely be calling them to see what champagne that was. Best champagne ever!
    Thank you so much for adding to my magical day!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Rafael · Married on 02/08/2014

I researched and booked limo transportation for my wife and the reviews for Florian's speak for themselves. We did the White Phantom Princess Edition. The car was sweet and the service provided was amazing!

Sent on 02/24/2014

I could not be happier that I chose this car service for my wedding. Juan Florian is the nicest guy. He answered all my emails and was very up front about how much everything cost so there were no surprises.

Our driver, Elvis, was awesome. He arrived right on time and was still good natured even though I made him wait because I took too long to get ready. He got me to the church on time and popped a bottle of champagne for us when the ceremony was over--what else can newlyweds ask for? He played Sinatra the whole time and we loved it.

We booked the Rolls Royce Princess Edition and it was in excellent condition. No complaints here!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Rocio · Married on 12/21/2013

Florian's Classics was wonderful! The Princess car and limos we used for our wedding looked amazing. The drivers were punctual, pleasant and even helped set up pictures with the car for us outside the church! I HIGHLY recommend this company for all of your needs. For someone planning a wedding, it was completely stress free. The prices were right and the company lived up to its reputation. Thank you for helping to make my wedding spectacular!

Sent on 02/01/2014

candice · Married on 11/16/2013

Thank you Florians Classics for giving me the most classic and beautiful car on our wedding day! THey really rolled out the red carpet and popped a bottle of champagne for my husband and us in the cutest Bride and Groom champagne flutes!. For an extra touch, the driver had a just married sign that made our pictures look amazing! thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Evelio · Married on 11/15/2013

Excellent service. Definitely recommend them

Sent on 12/24/2013

Erika · Married on 11/09/2013

I was very happy with my experience. My driver was punctual. In fact he was there five minutes early: a rarity in Miami. He knew all the places where the roads were blocked (there was an event at Fairchild and the president was in town) and picked the quickest route. I enjoyed the ride: romantic Sinatra music playing and plenty of room for my poufy dress and long legs. The champagne toast was a nice touch! Overall a great experience. I would recommend to any bride who wants a classy experience but something different from your everyday limo ride.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Arrival time was on point, actually little early which is always preffered. The driver was such a pleasure and very friendly and professional. I would recommend Florian anytime! Thank you for making my wedding day so seamless :)

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • F

Farah · Married on 11/09/2013

Great service, very flexible and helpful!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent and the car was gorgeous. Our driver was exceptional and I loved the music. The Champagne toast was also fabulous.

Sent on 11/08/2013

erika · Married on 10/25/2013

The prices were great and our car was BEAUTIFUL! Driver was on time and very professional. We really Loved our driver!!! Our photographer forgot to take pictures of us with the champagne bottle and our driver came to the rescue. He set us up and got some of our family ready with their phones and camera and pop went the cork! We were able to capture the moment perfectly thanks to him. He was wonderful! I even left my phone charger and makeup in the car and they kept it for me until I was able to go and pick it up!

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • Lisette Rodriguez

Lisette · Married on 10/12/2013

Nancy was an amazing person to work with always available via email and phone. My driver Manuel I could not have asked for a better person on my special day, he was so patient and extremely polite. He actually made me be relaxed on the ride to the ceremony. I had a Silver Cloud Rolls and the car was immaculate. I would recommend Florian's Classics to ALL brides. Almost forgot before ending the amazing service after our ceremony we had the red carpet rolled out and chilled champagne with 2 Flutes to do our first toast as Mr&Mrs. Thank you soo much for making our special day a dream come true with the Silver Cloud!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nichole · Married on 10/12/2013

Had a wonderful experience working with this company. After comparing several others we decided to go with them because they were very accommodating. The vehicle we chose (silver cloud) was a beautiful twist to the traditional white Rolls Royce and looks amazing in our wedding pictures. Very happy!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Patricia · Married on 10/11/2013

The service was amaizing. On time, professional and super friendly. Even when I was running late to the ceremony the driver was calm and did his best to calm my nerves and make sure we got there quick but safe. Best service EVER!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Janessa · Married on 10/05/2013

I was very happy with the service from the beginning since I booked. Booking with them was very easy and they were extremely helpful. They were very professional and easy to communicate with. The day of my wedding the driver was on time (actually was there before expected time which was great) the driver was very professional and nice. He went above and beyond even helping me with my dress as I walked up to the doors of the church. The car AC worked great and they played nice music as we drank our champagne :)
    I highly recommend this company without any doubt!! Thank you for everything you made our wedding memorable!!

Janessa

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2013

selected Florian as the transportation providor for my wedding. Their service was flawless beginning to end.
    Nancy was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive with contract questions and changes.
    The drivers were very professional and the vehicles were impeccable. I utilized the Rolls Royce as well as the stretch limo for my wedding in August

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Nastassia

Nastassia · Married on 08/04/2013

One thing we knew we wanted for our wedding was a classic car - my husband and I both love them, and they look great in photos!

But we didn't think we could afford the classic car and still get great service. Florian's proved us wrong! Everyone I spoke with, over the phone or via email, was quick to respond, professional and extremely helpful. The driver was on time, polite and answered my day of questions. And the cars are all beautiful! They each have working AC too so don't worry about that!

Best part was this was exactly in our budget, and absolutely worth the price. I know I wouldn't have gotten the same level of service if I had gone to a similarly priced vendor.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Our driver was early!! which was great because on such a hectic day you want them to be early and punctual. He was great always making sure we were comfortable. and the silver cloud we rented was absolutly beautiful.

Sent on 07/26/2013

MEILYN · Married on 05/27/2013

The driver mr. Manuel, was spectacular. He was extremely polite and corteous. I never felt pressured and was very helpful. I would recommend him ten folds due to customer service.. Made my wedding that much easier .. Thanks again.. Thumbs up!!!!!,!

Sent on 05/28/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2013

The day of your wedding you are in such a rush with nerves and excitement all bottled up in you that the small details are not noticed as much until you see your photos. However, it was very nice to finally get to sit down in one of Florian's amazing gray rolls royce next to my dad and breathe in and out until we reach our ceremony destination after the rush of getting pictures in before leaving the hotel and finishing makeup and hair. It is extremely special and unforgettable. The driver was very nice and professional. He was flexible when we had to take pictures after the ceremony, etc... He was in no rush which is nice when so many things are happening to have someone there that was patient with us and assured us that we had plenty of time to get to were we needed to be. I would recommend Florian to anyone!!

Sent on 06/12/2013