Florian's Classics Reviews

172 | Miami, FL

172 Reviews for Florian's Classics

Christine · Married on 08/22/2015

Nancy was so wonderful to work with. We chose their newest restored classic the "1930 Ford Model A" because it went well with our Wedding theme. Our driver, Jorge was very professional he arrived an hour earlier than expected dressed in a sharp suit & helped calm my nerves on the drive to the church by playing old school jazz music. Everyone on the street honked & waved (& even took pictures of the car) on our way to & from the church. This classic car draws so much attention that you will truly feel like royalty on the day of your wedding. The interior of the car was so clean, the ac was great & SO much leg room. We are so happy to have chosen Florian's Classics as our transportation. We will now have beautiful pictures & memories thanks to Florian's Classics. We highly recommend this vendor, look no further.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Dayi · Married on 07/10/2015

I have used Florian's Classics services for a few of my events already and can always recommend them with my eyes closed. You guys will always definitely have my business. Thank you for your amazing service!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Cayetano · Married on 05/30/2015

Great limousine service. Very professional vehicle was in excellent condition.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Livia · Married on 05/23/2015

We were very impressed with Florian's Classics from the moment we met them at their office to reserve a classic Rolls Royce for the bride and groom.

They were very professional and it was obvious that they had great pride in the reputation of their family business. Even though we had called them with little time for our visit, they showed us the available car, which as their offices, was impeccable. This gave us the confidence to immediately book their services.

And are we glad we did!! They were very punctual with the tight schedule, the driver was courteous, and the car was gorgeous!. Price was reasonable and competitive.

We definitely recommend Florian's Classics for any special event, when you want everything to be perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Mabel · Married on 04/19/2015

Florian's professionalism and service were excellent for my wedding. The driver arrived on time, he was waiting for me and my dad at the hotel lobby when we went down, didn't have to wait a second. The driver was very friendly and professional, the car was clean and neat. Would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Alyce

Alyce · Married on 04/04/2015

Service was great and everything was exactly as promised. Car was gorgeous.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Susana · Married on 03/21/2015

Excellent vendor. Our driver was very friendly and professional. This company was very reliable and honest. I would definitely recommend using their services.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Used Florian's classics as my wedding day transportation and I couldn't have been more content. The driver was very nice and the Rolls Royce Phantom was absolutely spectacular! Highly recommend them for your transportation needs.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jenisse · Married on 11/01/2014

The driver was on time to pick me up for my ceremony. He was also very patient about the delay after the ceremony due to photos.

Sent on 02/24/2015
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 10/18/2014

Beautiful car, the driver showed up half an hour ahead of the scheduled pick up time to make sure I arrived on time. They are very flexible with payment you don't have to pay the full amount until the month of the wedding. Very professional team definitely recommend them

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lissette · Married on 08/16/2014

We are so happy we went with Florian's Classics. The staff was always very polite on the phone and by email. The vehicle was simply beautiful (White Silver Cloud Rolls Royce). The driver was punctual and got me to the church on time (even after I was running late). The champagne service after the ceremony was a great touch! Their pricing is very competitive. Also, they don't make you pay the driver's tip (which every company requires) in cash the day of the wedding. You can pay that in advance, which is great because what bride wants to worry about having cash with them on such a hectic day.

Sent on 10/06/2014

We rented the limo service to take me to the ceremony and then take my Husband and I to the reception. The Rolls Royce was beautiful and the driver was extremely helpful and a careful driver. The pictures with the car after the ceremony came out beautiful. Totally recommend their service.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Dagoberto · Married on 06/21/2014

The white classic Rolls Royce that I rented for my wedding was beautiful! We where picked up on time and driven to our hotel by a very professional chauffeur. I will definitely use Florian again in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Susan · Married on 06/14/2014

Very punctual and professional. All of the cars that they have for you to choose from, are nice and in good condition. I hightly recommend Florian's Classics over any other transportation company in the Miami-Dade, Coral Gables area. Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2014
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 06/14/2014

Florian's was great! Showed up on time and got us to our destination safely and in style!

Sent on 07/15/2014

we drove in the Silver Cloud Rolls Royce. the classic wedding music in the car ride was magical. These were some of my favorite moments from the wedding day because I had special alone time with my father pre-wedding and my husband post-wedding. it was like a movie where we were the stars- i truly felt like a bride. Use Florians... great reputation and very dependable. We also had AC in the car which was important for this South Florida Summer bride!
    -Mrs. Lewis

Sent on 07/23/2014

Ailyn · Married on 05/25/2014

Our rental broke down before we left but the driver was very nice and efficient in fixing the issue. Thank you!

Sent on 06/15/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/10/2014

I've always wanted an old car for my wedding, so this was the one 'luxury' detail I really wanted. I went with the Rolls Royce Phantom Princess (in white) and it was beautiful. More importantly, our driver was super flexible. I forgot to mention that I wanted to stop at a location in South Beach for pictures before going to the reception - but he had no problem revising the schedule. He patiently waited (88 degrees in Miami that day) while we took all our pictures. Now I'm just eagerly waiting for the photographer to develop the pictures! Thank you Florian's!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Florian's Classics was very professional. They were on time to pick me up and since we were early we had to wait for a few minutes around the block so nobody could see me at the church before the ceremony, he was very patient. Also I asked for water in the middle of the road and the driver got of the car to get a water bottle from the trunk, that was so kind of him. Then He waited until the ceremony and the pictures were over and then we had champagne, a just married sign for more pictures and the red carpet. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Maisha · Married on 05/04/2014

Took dad and I from hotel to church and my husband and I from church back to the hotel!! Free champagne and red carpet service. On time and very professional!!!! Beautiful ROlls Royce :) We rented the Princess Phantom. it was gorgeous

Sent on 05/12/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Juan and Nancy are wonderful! Excellent communication! Beautiful Rolls Royce Silver Cloud!!!!! The driver arrived earlier than promised. The drive to the church was smooth. The air in the car was great. The music playing in the car was perfect and really helped set the mood. The chauffeur was pleasant and professional. When exiting the church before heading out to the reception venue, a red carpet was laid out for the groom and I accompanied by a lovely champagne toast! I highly recommend Florian's Classics! We were very pleased and know anyone who books them will be as well.

Sent on 05/09/2014

I waited until the last minute to worry about transportation. I contacted Florian Classics the week of my wedding to see if they had any vehicles available for me. Not only did they have a couple, but they were very decent prices. The driver was on time and patiently waited for me to finish up some photos, but the driver was also very nice. After the ceremony, we had our red carpet, Just Married sign and champagne bottle waiting for us at the car. The driver served us our champagne and I will definitely be calling them to see what champagne that was. Best champagne ever!
    Thank you so much for adding to my magical day!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Rafael · Married on 02/08/2014

I researched and booked limo transportation for my wife and the reviews for Florian's speak for themselves. We did the White Phantom Princess Edition. The car was sweet and the service provided was amazing!

Sent on 02/24/2014

I could not be happier that I chose this car service for my wedding. Juan Florian is the nicest guy. He answered all my emails and was very up front about how much everything cost so there were no surprises.

Our driver, Elvis, was awesome. He arrived right on time and was still good natured even though I made him wait because I took too long to get ready. He got me to the church on time and popped a bottle of champagne for us when the ceremony was over--what else can newlyweds ask for? He played Sinatra the whole time and we loved it.

We booked the Rolls Royce Princess Edition and it was in excellent condition. No complaints here!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Rocio · Married on 12/21/2013

Florian's Classics was wonderful! The Princess car and limos we used for our wedding looked amazing. The drivers were punctual, pleasant and even helped set up pictures with the car for us outside the church! I HIGHLY recommend this company for all of your needs. For someone planning a wedding, it was completely stress free. The prices were right and the company lived up to its reputation. Thank you for helping to make my wedding spectacular!

Sent on 02/01/2014