The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 5
The Estate at Florentine Gardens 6
The Estate at Florentine Gardens 7

Dana · Married on 11/04/2017

AMAZING! My husband and I cannot even begin to describe how happy we were to have our wedding at Florentine Gardens! The main things you need to know is that you will be in GREAT hands, the venue itself is AMAZING, and people still can't stop talking about the food.
    From the very beginning we knew we were in good hands with EVERY single person there and truly felt (and still feel) like family. We worked closely with Denise and she took care of everything under the sun! She is beyond knowledgeable and makes the process go so smoothly. Sal Travis helped us with our lighting and theatrical entrances- he made the wedding feel like a production.. it was unreal! Jeff was our Maitre D and Leila was the bridal assistant on the day of and they made sure my husband and I knew what was happening at any given moment and made us comfortable every step of the way.
    The grounds and ballroom are immaculately kept and also photograph VERY well. The windows and chandelier give it that wow factor you may be looking for. The gardens are also very beautiful (even in November!).
    Now the food...WOW is all everyone kept saying. Cocktail hour alone the options are endless and the quality of food is tremendous. We had a lot of people attending that are in the restaurant business and they were thoroughly impressed.
    The long review may seem excessive, but this place deserves it. We feel like we are part of a family and I can't wait to find an excuse to go back. If you have your wedding here, you will not regret it and your guests will not forget it (they STILL are calling us telling not us about how wonderful it was). Best of luck!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Deborah · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wonderful wedding celebration was two months ago. We feel so fortunate that we chose Florentine Gardens for our affair. We heard so many compliments about the food. Cocktail hour, the dinner, and the incredibly decadent Viennese dessert room (not table) was delicious and enjoyed by all our guests. The facilities are very elegant, clean and so inviting. And the people we dealt with were so accommodating. The wait staff was professional, discreet, and very courteous. Our bridal attendant Lila was so accommodating and made the entire wedding experience stress-free. Our maître d’, Jeff, was efficient and very professional so that the entire affair ran smoothly. And the owner’s daughter, Maria, who managed our wedding on all fronts was so helpful and so sincere in all her dealings with us. A wedding does cost a great deal of money, and we can say without any reservations whatsoever that we were so very lucky to have chosen Florentine Gardens for our wedding celebration. What memories!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Hailey · Married on 11/02/2017

My husband and I can’t say enough good things about The Estate at Florentine Gardens.
    Besides the stunning grounds and ballroom, the staff is incredible. We booked our wedding with Maria. She was beyond helpful and patient through all of the decision making. I highly recommend you book with Maria. She helped ease all of our anxieties and truly made us feel like we were her only wedding with her kindness and patience. She is the best!

We booked the in house DJ, Sal Travis Entertainment. Working with Sal was an absolute pleasure. From the very beginning he let us know that he would have the room filled with high energy with everyone up on the dance floor and he did not disappoint! Every meeting we had he had us laughing and so excited for the big day. He was so helpful and patient with all of our decision making. We also used his videographer, Evan, for the same day edit wrap-up video. Evan was so professional,and I barely noticed he was there throughout the day. I couldn’t believe all the details and moments he filmed that were included in our video. He did an incredible job!

Our bridal attendant, Haley, was phenomenal. From the moment my girls and I arrived that morning to get ready, she had coffee, fruit and other snacks waiting for us. I was very anxious the morning of and she really helped ease all my nerves. From helping with bustle issues and making sure my husband and I ate, she was there to help without any question. Our matre d, Jorge, was also a pleasure to work with. He really helped the ceremony and reception run smoothly and made us feel so comfortable and calm along the way.

The staff at Florentine Gardens are professional, helpful, and genuinely care about their clients. They truly helped to make our wedding day one of the best days of our lives. We will never forget our special day and will miss working with everyone at Florentine!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2017

There are not enough good things that I can say about The Estate at Florentine Gardens. If the stunning grounds and venue are not enough to make you immediately fall in love, the staff there will certainly push you over the top. Upon meeting with Jason I knew I was in good hands. I am not the easiest person to work with as I'm told I often have some over the top requests, but Jason did not even bat an eye before making anything I could dream up come to life for my big day. He answered every question I could possibly think of, answering my calls and emails even when on vacation! The day of my wedding Jason was there to make all of my family and bridal party feel comfortable. Attending to myself and my girls was the most wonderful woman, Lilah. She not only made sure I ate, but made sure I never went without a drink in hand. She helped me in to my dress, calmed my nerves before I walked down the aisle, and even fixed a broken locket around my bouquet. She kept my groomsmen on time and in good shape which is a feat in and of itself. She truly made my day as easy as possible.

As for our entertainment. We decided to use their house DJ and videographer, Sal Travis Entertainment. Sal is a character, he kept us laughing throughout our entire process with him and most importantly he kept our entire party on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments on the music and how much fun everyone had. Best of all, at the end of the night we received a wrap up video unlike any I have ever seen. A big thank you to our talented videographer Evan. We still have people requesting the link!

Aside from the beauty of the venue, the stellar service, and the incredible entertainment, there is also the food! Never have I seen a cocktail hour so impressive, or have heard people speak of one so highly. This venue is truly a 10 all around and I'm hoping I get to attend a wedding there as a guest in the very near future.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 15
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 16
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 17

Alberto · Married on 10/22/2017

Florentine Gardens gave us the most amazing experience, from the initial planning with Jason, to the arrangements with Sal Travis for the entertainment. The ceremony with father Nelson, and the amazing service of Jorge and Lilah. They really took care of us and we got to have the wedding of our dreams.

Kristin and Alberto

Sent on 10/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are getting married or holding an event, there really is no other choice than Florentine Gardens. From the first time we walked in, my now husband and I knew it was perfect for us and hoped that we could have our wedding there.

Our initial meeting started with a walkthrough of the beautiful grounds. It really is breathtaking. And I also liked that it wasn't right on the highway - not too far but not on a busy street. We then discussed that a Saturday afternoon wedding would be a good fit for us price-wise and it was the best decision we made! If you are not so sure about having a daytime wedding, call me.. Seriously. We had the most beautiful, sunny day and all of our guests enjoyed the daytime and the price was right for the same impeccable service, delicious food and more.

Our wedding coordinator was Denise and she was MADE for this career! I emailed Denise probably 1000 times and she always was extremely responsive and helpful.

The actual day was like clockwork. The entire staff was extremely wonderful, helpful and if there were any bumps, no one knew about it. The bridal suite is huge and provided us with our cocktail hour food which was amazing. Our guests even told us they wish they can get remarried at Florentine! Everyone was extremely impressed when the wait staff came out and offered seconds! They also packed up all of the extra food that wasn't eaten and we had it later that night at the hotel. You're not going to get the attention to detail and thoughtfulness anywhere like at Florentine Gardens.

On a side note, they have a separate "lighting and dramatics" package which wasn't for us and we didn't need it either, especially being that we would never want to ever close those beautiful windows.

I highly recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens. I truly hope I can be a guest one day and experience it all again. Thank you all so much for making our wedding beyond perfect!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Marla · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely loved working with Maria, Sal and the Florentine Gardens team. They made us feel absolutely confident in our choices that we made for our perfect day. They both listened to our ideas and concerns and even helped enhance our ideas and completely wipe away our concerns. Maria made sure our wedding went smoothly. Sal and his staff had the perfect selection of music that kept the dance floor full throughout the entire reception. Overall we are thrilled with how amazing our wedding day went and recommend the Florentine to anyone planning a formal event.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 18
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 19
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 20
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 21
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 22
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 23

Sophia · Married on 10/14/2017

My sister got married at this venue 6 years ago and ever since then I knew I would get married here when it was my time. The food is amazing with such variety. My husband and I got married at Florentine Gardens October of this year. Working with the entire staff throughout the process was amazing. Everyone was so accommodating and made sure our wedding day was perfect! My husband and I truly enjoyed everyone moment of our wedding because we didn't have to worry about a thing. Maria was amazing to work with and helped get everything in order. Sal was amazing with the entire entertainment package, the videographer Evan captured every highlight of the day and created a fabulous video montage, The House Band was once of the best I've ever heard, and my Bridal Attendant Lilah was beyond amazing making sure the actual day was perfect from helping me fix my hair to making sure my husband and I ate. Weeks later I am still getting compliments on the wedding and have been told numerous times it was the best wedding they've ever been to! Very blessed to have been able to work with these amazing people and have my wedding at this venue.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

It's been three weeks since our daughter's wedding and we can't stop raving about the experience and neither can our guests! The entire staff did everything in their power to make the day perfect and they completely accomplished their goal. There was little that we needed to ask for because it was already done. What we did ask for was done in a flash. The Florentine Gardens family created a magical day for all of us. From our arrival to the food, service, DJ, ambiance and wrap -up video we were totally spoiled! Great job. That you all for one of the best days of our lives. You helped create memories to last a lifetime. We can't wait to be invited back as guests to another affair so we can enjoy the whole experience from a new perspective.
    Warm regards,
    Michael and Marlene sanfilippo

Sent on 11/04/2017

brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

There are simply no words for how amazing this place is. From start to finish, everything was perfect! Denise, Sal and his team, and our bridal attendant Lyla were nothing short of perfect! We are so sad it’s over, and can’t wait to be back soon!! People are still talking about how wonderful the food, venue, and entertainment was!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2017

5 stars just isn't enough! From the minute we started planning our wedding with Maria, everything has been top notch. Meeting all of our expectations and more! Everyone can't stop talking about what an amazing wedding we had and we couldn't agree more! Anything we wanted, Maria delivered and MORE! The professionalism of the staff at Florentine Gardens just doesn't compare to any other venue. Jeffrey was unbelievable as well as Lyla. Giving us our space, but being there for things we didn't even know we needed! I even whispered to my husband while we were taking pictures that I couldn't wait to have a mini lobster roll. And I kid you not, within a few minutes, there was Lyla handing me a lobster roll. Sounds silly, but that's just one of the MANY examples of the white glove service we received. She bustled my dress for me, had a curling iron available, anything I wanted.
    Sal Travis was incredible from day one. We asked for it, we got it. The house band at FG is absolutely unbelievable. Having a wedding there without having them just doesn't make any sense at all. We also used their videographer who was also incredible. Shar was so great to work with and the wrap up video was awesome. We can't stop watching it! I could go on for days! The theatrical ability they have at FG is just amazing. Thank you EVERYONE at The Estate at Florentine Gardens for making our wedding day all that we hoped for and more! You all hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

I cannot even begin to put into words how incredible our experience was with our venue, The Estate at Florentine Gardens. We were initially drawn to the place based on pictures alone, but fell in love with how gorgeous it was when we saw it in person. The entire staff and their "welcome to the family" feel they give off was an added and incredible bonus. Our event coordinator Maria was simply amazing to work with throughout the entire process leading up to the big day. She just made it so easy and worry-free. After deciding on our venue, we figured it was just an easy decision to go with the house DJ/emcee at Sal Travis Entertainment and we could not have been happier with that decision because Sal is such a great guy. He has a particular way of facilitating the course of events all the while keeping guests engaged and on the dance floor which is exactly what we wanted -- also quick shoutout to DJ James! The maitre d' Jorge guided us step by step the entire night which helped everything run seamlessly. Lastly, our bridal attendant Laila was an absolute sweetheart and made sure we were taken care of the WHOLE time. She kept the food and drinks coming and was basically on standby for anything and everything we possibly needed. We really can't express enough gratitude for the entire Florentine family. Thank you all so much for the PERFECT day... literally! xo, Noelle & Mark

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I got married at the gorgeous Estate at Florentine Gardens on 9/29/17 and I can’t say enough amazing things about the staff, the venue, the food, the experience, everything! From the minute we stepped foot into Florentine Gardens we fell in love with the venue and could really picture this being the location of our wedding reception! The fabulous DENISE DOWNING was our wedding consultant & we hit it off right from the start, we just adore her! She made us feel comfortable, listened to us and understood what we were looking for. She worked within our budget and made sure we were getting the most out of our experience. Denise was always accessible to answer our questions the year leading up to our wedding & we never had to stress about anything pertaining to the venue. I can’t say enough about the outstanding staff at Florentine, the day of our wedding everything went flawless! From the minute we arrived we were treated like royalty, not just my hubby & I but our parents and entire bridal party! They make it a point to make you feel calm, special and happy! Our Maître D’ was JEFFREY LEPSELTER and he’s absolutely fantastic, organized & just a pro at what he does! Our bridal attendant was LAYLA and we can’t say enough about her, she was with us every step of the entire evening making sure we had whatever we needed, including drinks and my lipstick to touch up throughout the evening! They are a well-oiled machine at Florentine, everything went perfecting because they’re absolutely amazing at what they do! They make you feel like family, which is a rarity in the wedding business. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue & grounds are, how ridiculously delicious the food is & how much food was served! Both the cocktail & Venetian hours were extremely impressive! I wish we could give this place 10 stars because that is what it deserves! They made our wedding day so memorable & we can’t express our thanks enough to our dream team- they rock!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 31
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 32
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 33

Patricia · Married on 09/23/2017

There aren't words that can express how beautifully my wedding was at Florentine Gardens, but I will try.
    You never think you would see the owner of such a prestige and successful business at the actual venue, but every single time I traveled to the estate, Tom was there and it gave me such a confident feeling knowing that a business owner of his stamina would actually go to work and take the time to meet his clients. I guess that why the venue is as successful as it is. The food is UH-MAZING and the cocktail hour was all the rage from our family and friends. Being the fact the estate only holds one wedding at a time, was the decision maker for us. We loved having access to the entire estate and gardens during our wedding for photos.
    Denise was my wedding coordinator and she made the process so easy and fun. As soon as we met her, it was like we had been friends forever. She was always upbeat and smiling and even though this venue is obviously holding more than one event, she made it seem like my wedding was the only one she was working on! She went above and beyond my expectations for everything! Thank you Denise, you were the absolute best wedding coordinator a bride could as for and I will absolutely miss you now that our wedding is over.
    Sal Travis was a one of a kind guy! He was so welcoming and made our wedding day music, lighting and wrap up video the absolute best! The wrap up video is literally on repeat every single day because he made it so heart felt and made us feel like we relive the best day of our lives, every day! The fact that we can send it to anyone in the world was the best!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 34
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 35
  • O

omoshalewa · Married on 09/21/2017

Where do I start... I was married at Florentine Gardens this past Thursday, and it was a DREAM!! From the first meeting in January, Denise, my event coordinator was amazing to work with. She was willing to work with me and my budget (as long as I was flexible on the date) when most venues turned up their noses at me. She was flexible, open to hearing my ideas for my wedding and helped problem solve on how best to implement my vision.

The day itself was incredible, my guests cant stop raving about the service and the quality of the experience. The food was to die for, and I am a FOODIE so I know good food. As if that was not enough, there was too much food!! The cocktail hour was sooo decadent, dinner was impeccable and my dessert trio which Denise suggested was such a hit.

Lila, my bridal attendant was the real MVP, she was patient and amazing and basically at my beck and call for the entire night. I have been a bridesmaid in a few weddings and attended many others and the service I saw at Florentine was second to nothing I have ever experiences

Thanks to the incredible team at Florentine for giving my husband and I our dream wedding!! God bless you all

-Shalewa and Etim

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here and it was amazing!!!!!! Jason was with us every step of the way when it came down to securing all the details and planning, he was fantastic!!!! The food was sooo great! The venue itself really is beautiful, we were lucky with the weather and had a beautiful evening ceremony in the outdoor garden. The reception hall is so grand and elegant, the chandeliers were definitely one of my favorite aspects of the hall. We could not be happier with the way our special day turned out!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Maria · Married on 09/09/2017

BEYOND AMAZINGGG!!! We had our wedding at the Florentine in Sept2017 - we looked at quite a few venues before we came along this perfect estate!! The second we walked in we just knew that this was exactly what we were looking for! The ambiance & feeling we got when we first walked in made us know right away that we had found our place! Everything about it is perfect - romantic & elegant which was exactly what we were looking for. Everyone at the Florentine is absolutely amazing - Maria Daidone especially who helped us with everything! Any questions we had she answered & anything we wanted/needed she made happen. Food & service was great & we got tons of compliments after our wedding & still do until this day, saying they have never been to a more beautiful wedding! If you’re looking to have the most perfect wedding & looking to work with the most perfect people then this is definitely your place! Especially since there is only one wedding happening at a time - all attention is on your wedding & the Florentine does an excellent job making sure everything goes to plan! We would definitely recommend this estate to absolutely anyone :) thank you Florentine for making our day SOO INCREDIBLY amazing - you have exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

Sal Travis entertainment will get everyone DANCING! This company is so professional and wonderful to work with. Sal and I sat down together and went through everything we wanted to hear on our special day and it was absolutely perfect. As soon as we were announced the energy in our room was crazy high. Everyone was dancing and coming up to me about how good the playlist was. This group is top notch! He also did our video which was AWESOME! The wrap up video was so professional and fun to watch. Everything you hope for and then some!! Made our day absolutely perfect ! Thank you SAL TRAVIS ENTERTAINMENT!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot say enough but good things about Florentine Gardens! Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect all thanks to Denise, Sal Travis, and the rest of the staff and crew. We love being the only wedding there and we love the garden space and property. My husband and I were very thankful that we began working with Denise during our wedding planning process. She was extremely kind and was so receptive of all our ideas! Anything we wanted to do, we did it! We got married in September and still till this day, our wedding guests will tell us that our wedding was the best reception they have ever attended. Guests were amazed with the food, quality of service, music, and the beautiful venue itself! We had use Sal Travis' in house music services and everyone could not have loved DJ James more! He played a song from my cousins band and it was a very special moment for my family and I to hear it being played at our wedding. Working with Sal was a pleasant experience and he was so kind each time we met with him. I would also highly recommend Evan and Soloff Films for videographer. One service we really thought made our day so special was the same-day edit that was shown at our reception and the live video footage. Our maitre D Jeffrey and bridal assistant Leila were so helpful and responsive to our needs throughout the night. Everyone at the Estate at the Florentine Gardens made our wedding day so incredibly special and exceeded all our expectations and our guests expectations! We miss working with the staff so much and cannot thank them enough for their patience, diligence, and making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jenan · Married on 08/31/2017

There are no words to convey the gratitude my (new!) husband and I have for the Florentine Gardens (FG)!!!!

A week later and ALL of our guests are still talking about how unbelievably incredible our special day was - we sometimes can't believe that it was OUR wedding! Aside from the given, the beautifully kept, brightly colored gardens around the venue perimeter, the staff at FG exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day as easy and as least stressful as possible.

Our experience start with Denise (who is one heck of a saleswoman) - who showed us the venue grounds and around the inside of the mansion. The passion and appreciate she had for her own place of work radiated throughout our tour and is essentially why we decided to book with FG. She was excited to work with us, which made us excited to work with her!

We eventually set up a meet with Sal regarding a possible videography package - since we couldn't make it to the vendor showcase he offered a late night meeting with my husband and I along with my parents to accommodate everyone's working schedules. He too was passionate and excited about what he does and the work his team can produce and it wasn't long before we were signing a videography contract with him as well! The same day wrap-up video that began with Evan shooting from 10AM until the end of the night was one of the greatest surprises for our guests - the video and editing abilities of Sal's team left not a single person unimpressed with our wedding.

The day of team was great with George as our maitre'd. Halle was my bridal assistant and there wasn't a second where I turned around and she wasn't by my side ready to do whatever I asked.

This was the greatest wedding imaginable and we still can't believe it was ours!!!!!!!! Worth every single penny. Thank you to the entire Florentine Gardens family! We miss you all already!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

We had our wedding at Florentine Gardens on 8/19/17 and it was the best decision! From day one everyone was so great and helpful. Denise was so enthusiastic and on top of everything to make sure our day was special and exactly what we wanted. Jeffrey ensured that the day itself went exactly as planned and Liala helped me and my husband with everything we needed that day. Our guests were raving about the venue and food the next day. Check out Florentine Gardens for your wedding - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Leah · Married on 08/12/2017

My wedding was on August 12, 2017 and I cannot thank the Florentine Gardens enough for such a wonderful event. My husband and I are truly happy with everything and can highly recommend the Florentine Gardens to anyone wishing to have an excellent party experience.

First off, the food is amazing. Our guest loved the cocktail hour in particular and kept raving about the food. Second, the banquet room and outside gardens are beautiful. Everything is extremely well kept and the inside rooms have beautiful chandeliers. Lastly, and most importantly, I learned that the staff who work there are amazing. I am so beyond pleased that we were so well taken care of.

I worked with Denise who helped us every step of the way. I then was given a bridal attendant and a matr’d who helped the wedding flow. They were seriously on top of everything. Denise gave us so many great ideas and was so easy to work with. Her upbeat personality and easy-going nature truly makes her a pleasure to work with. All the other staff were very helpful too. Everyone was willing to answer questions and help out. The Florentine Gardens has a very well-trained and cooperative team.

We also were able to meet the owner several times who truly has a passion for this business. He always wants guests to have a good time and runs a well-oiled team.

Sal was our DJ and he was great as well. He truly got our guest up and dancing as promised. Our guests really liked him as well and some asked for his contact information for their future weddings. He was easy to work with, always available to talk, and helped a lot.

In conclusion, I am beyond happy with the Florentine Gardens and can highly recommend the venue to any couple wishing to be married. The staff will take care of so many details and your guests will have a great time. We have had several people come up to us to say it was the best wedding they have ever attended. It was the best decision to get married there!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Marisa · Married on 08/06/2017

Jason, our amazing point person all year long, Sal, the director of Entertainment, DJ James, the videographer Shar, Jorge, our Maitre D, and our bridal attendant, Keri, were all absolutely incredible! Beyond professional, skilled, kind, patient, at top of their game, and ALWAYS with a smile. They literally made anything we wanted happen and made everything easy for us - the day was so smooth. These people know what they're doing!!!!!!!!!
    I loved the live musicians for ceremony and cocktail hour - I got to choose the songs.
    The food was INCREDIBLE. My guests are still talking about it.
    The venue itself is gorgeous - just add your flowers and you have an absolutely stunning setting. I was lucky with perfect weather and had my ceremony in the garden. But you can decide that day if you want to move indoors!
    One of my favorite parts about Florentine Gardens are the gorgeous, huge bridal suite AND groom's suite. It was such a pleasure getting ready and we were able to comfortably fit 20+ people in the groom's suite for our tea ceremony and ketubah signing.
    We will treasure our wrap-up video forever!
    Thank you Florentine Gardens!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Lori · Married on 08/05/2017

This is the place to have your wedding! My husband and I just celebrated our daughter's wedding this past Saturday night. The moment we arrived with the wedding party, we were greeted by a professional team that assured us that the night would run smoothly & according to plan. Our point of contact throughout the planning process was Denise Downing. How can we say enough wonderful things about Denise? There would be too many things to mention but here are a few. Denise was just so helpful with every detail during our various meetings leading up to our big day. She was flexible and accommodated all of our requests. When the big day arrived, everything was done seamlessly and professionally. Denise was caring, warm, and very helpful. Our daughter's bridal attendant, Laila, was also extremely helpful. She was assigned to assist our daughter throughout the evening. Laila and the staff were very responsive. The maitre D, Jeffrey, was a calming influence the day of the wedding. He gave us repeated instructions, took his time with us, to make this day seamless. The waitstaff was very attentive to us and all of our guests. The food was magnificent and abundant. All of our guests were blown away. They raved about the cocktail hour & were amazed that the main courses all came out properly. We did use the services of Sal Travis, the in-house entertainment videographer. They were professional, and discreet during the filming process. The videographer, Shar, was getting all of the great video shots, while blending into the party. Within hours after the end of our affair, we had an amazing, professionally produced 3+ minute abbreviated video piece to capture this wonderful evening. It was a thrill to post this to social media to share with friends and family. I want to commend the owner, Tom Daidone, and his entire staff for this amazing venue, which was like a fairy tale. We can't wait to return to Florentine Gardens as a guest. You guys are the best!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Debbie · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter and son-in-law's wedding was Saturday night, August 5, 2017, at the gorgeous Florentine Gardens -- and it was absolutely AMAZING! The food was totally off-the-charts - from the indescribably lavish cocktail hour to the delectable entree course (fine restaurant quality) - to the fantasy land of desserts at the Viennese presentation. Our guests are still raving about the extraordinary level of food and service throughout the entire evening! We also went with the theatrical package (photo montage, "dancing on clouds," and wrap-up video ) and lighting package which gave the wedding a unique flair and the FANTASTIC House Band which was truly phenomenal and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Special thanks to to Sal, Jason, Jeff, and Laila for raising the bar so high! I can't imagine a better (or more accommodating) team anywhere in the wedding industry - or a venue that can match the attention to detail and the level of perfection that the Florentine Gardens has achieved. If you are looking for the best - there is truly no need to look further.

Sent on 08/28/2017