The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 5
The Estate at Florentine Gardens 6
The Estate at Florentine Gardens 7

Mara · Married on 03/25/2018

A big thank you to Ciro, Sal, George and Hailey and all the staff of the Estate at Florentine Gardens.
    I appreciate all your hard work and professionalism. I cannot express how happy we were with the entire wedding planning process and specifically with the night itself. We had the time of our lives and everything was perfect. Every single detail was thought out and the day of operations could not have been smoother.
    From the moment I walked into the Florentine Gardens I knew it was the venue I wanted to hold my wedding at. I worked with Ciro for both my Bridal Shower as well as the wedding. From the very beginning he helped us work through every detail and guided us through the entire process. Ciro made the entire process of planning my wedding effortless.
    I cannot say enough about George (our maître D). He treated our wedding as if it were his own. Not one detail was missed. Everything looked picture perfect and the organization of our reception was superb. Everyone should be so lucky to have George as their point man. He is the best in the business.
    Lastly, Hailey (the absolute best bridal attendant) was AMAZING. She made the day so unbelievably easy; she was truly invaluable. I cannot even begin to imagine the day going as well without her help and assistance. She made me feel so comfortable the whole day and ensured that everything was exactly as I had imagined. Words alone do not express my utmost gratitude and and appreciation for all she did on the day of.
    The staff was amazing and they were truly on their A-game making my wedding day stressless. There was not one dish that was presented that was not delicious. Everyone gave me amazing compliments on how great my cocktail hour, main dishes and Viennese hour were. I will not miss planning my wedding but I will truly miss working with the staff at The Florentine Gardens, because of them it was one aspect of my wedding I did not have to worry about. They are the greatest!

Sent on 04/03/2018

John · Married on 03/23/2018

When looking for our wedding venue we visited over a dozen locations. From the moment we walked into the estate we knew this would be the place for us. From our first meeting, through our wedding day, the entire staff of Florentine Gardens could not have been more accommodating, professional and caring. When planning a wedding, most people immediately think about all of the stress and worry that comes with planning and executing your event. I'll just say that all of that stress and worry will go away with this group of people. The best decision we made was having our wedding here. They truly want to make your wedding day the best day of your life. This place is not a wedding factory. You will not feel like you're "just another wedding". This is a family run establishment and that shows in the level and quality of service. Being with our closest friends and family AND being treated like family, there's nothing better! Our event coordinator was Jason and he was not only a true professional but a genuinely great person. From start to finish, Jason answered every e-mail, phone call and question we had in a timely manner. Jason made himself flexible with meetings and really went above and beyond to make our day exactly what we wanted it to be. He made sure that we were fully on the same page with every detail, even the smallest ones! We used Sal Travis for all of our entertainment. This included our music, photo booth, lighting and videography. Sal couldn't have been an easier person to work with. Sal and his team executed the event flawlessly. Our bridal attendant was Kerry and she was incredible! There was not a moment where she wasn't by our side when we needed something. Jorge was our Maitre'd on the day of the wedding. He guided us through the entire day and didn't miss a beat. He made the whole day look like a truly perfect production! To Tom, Amanda and Maria, thank you! You've hands down established the best venue in the region! - John & Karen

Sent on 04/15/2018

Christine · Married on 03/18/2018

PERFECTION! PERFECTION! PERFECTION! 3-18-18 will forever be one of the best days of my life because of Florentine Gardens and I cannot say enough positive things. From the very beginning, my fiancee and I worked closely with Maria who is one of the sweetest and most personable people we have ever met in the wedding industry. She made sure that our vision for our wedding was made into a reality and accommodated all of our requests. She was even there throughout the wedding, making sure that everything was running smoothly and that any hiccups were fixed immediately. The views are spectacular and absolutely breathtaking, the main dining room provides this warmth that makes you feel right at home, the cocktail hour room is spacious and beautifully decorated and the bridal and gentleman suits top it off with a modern and classy feel. The best part about Florentine Gardens is that is it a family run business and right from the beginning you feel as though you are part of the Daidone family. Tom Daidone, the owner, went above and beyond for my fiancee and I, sat down with us everytime we went to FG and was thoroughly interested in our wedding day. He even met myself and my fiancee at the door when we arrived at FG the day of our wedding. Jorge, the mater dee for our wedding, was so accommodating and made all of my stresses go away instantly. Florentine is a diamond in the rough and it is because of the people who work there, their dedication, professionalism, and warmth that made our day as special as it was. I will forever be grateful to the Daidone family and the staff.
    P.S. My guests cannot stop raving about the delicious food and desserts. They also cannot stop talking about the ambiance and feel of FG.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2018

Wow, is all I can say! My husband and I had the BEST day of our lives arm Florentine Gardens! Jason, is beyond the best and anyone who has the pleasure of booking their wedding with him is in the best hands. He was sooooo responsive to my emails and questions. Tom, the owner is super friendly, caring and kind. He designed this beautiful venue with his familiy’s help! The gardens are beautiful! The reception area is amazing whether you get married inside our outside. Laila my bridal attendant was soooo helpful she brought us food and drinks all day and even sewed one of my bridesmaids dresses. She was with me all day and made sure I was happy, she definitely helped with the day of stress. Jorge was so helpful and got us where we needed to be at all times. Sal and the House band were wonderful, if you book at Florentine get the House band for sure. Our guests were up dancing all night and the music was amazing! Honestly, I would recommend Florentine gardens to anyone. Nothing went wrong and my day couldn’t have been better! Thank you all! Everyone on the staff is amazing!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Laila · Married on 02/18/2018

Thank you all for making our wedding day everything we dreamed of and more. A very special thank you to the Daidone's Family, who helped us make this dream a reality. Sal Travis—our friend was truly amazing during the whole planning process, gave us nothing but his best, and helped run everything so smoothly. We couldn’t have done this without him. Also, DJ Alex, Shar a fantastic videographer, Denise and Jeffrey made everything feel perfect during our special day. Another special thank you to my bridal attendants, Kerry and Sheyla, both whom helped me since the early morning and were attentive of my one-year old son. I feel so blessed and feel eternally grateful towards the whole team because they simply were amazing. Also, last but not least, the chef, who did such a great job, as everyone keep talking about how delicious the food was. Another special thank you to our photographers Linda Stark and Izabela Kopec, for their endless patience and taking beautiful photos. Now that we’re on the other side, we understand all the effort and quality that Florentine gives to its clients. Jorge and me will feel forever indebted to our team for making our dream come true and sharing this day with us.  We love you all and cannot thank you enough for everything.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 02/17/2018

Having our wedding at Florentine Gardens was
    One of the BEST wedding decisions we made! I trusted them from moment 1... and I was never let down! Our wedding this past weekend was absolutely perfect ! First of all the food was delicious , came out steaming hot and soooo much variety . The drinks were flowing all night and the service was amazing. This family
    Owned venue works with you on so many levels to make your event exactly How you want it to be! If you want your family and friends to rave about your wedding and especially the
    Cocktail hour then make FG your choice. Ciro, Maria, Tom, Jason and everyone are sooo helpful ! Special thanks to Kerry my amazing bridal attendant !!!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 8
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 9
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 10

Melinda · Married on 02/09/2018

My Husband and I had our wedding on 2/9/18 at the Estate at florentine Gardens and we can say enough good things about our wedding. Our day started in the recently built new bridal suite which was more than we could have asked for. our bridal attendant Kerry was amazing!!!!! Very attentive to all of our needs. Cocktail hour was amazing. Chef Jamie was very accommodating to my needs as a vegan. He constructed a menu just for me. All of our guests raved how this was the best cocktail hour they have ever been to. In fact a lot of them were so impressed, they thought it was the dinner. The whole staff at Florentine gardens was amazing. From the Captains Julian and Anna, to the Bartenders Rob and Kevan. Everything was top Notch. Jeff the Maitre' d was so well organized and we couldn't have asked for a batter person to run our wedding. Jason did an exceptional job with us in planning our wedding. Amanda from Broderick flowers did an amazing job. From our flowers at church to our centerpieces to our sweetheart table. Everything looked beautiful. Right after cocktail hour we went straight to the ball room where the party was just beginning. Sal Travis and his staff, were as good as it gets. From Dj James had all of our guest dancing all night and alex kept everyone entertained with the mirro photo booth. Which is a must have for any wedding. Shar did and great job on our wrap up video. Which we couldn't believe everything was done so quickly. Everything Sal described with our entrances and photo montage was more than we could have asked for. Linda Stark and Eric were two of the most professional photographers ever. Especially with my husbands crazy groomsmen. They did an amazing job and we can't wait to see the pics. All in all we couldn't have picked a better place than florentine Gardens. Thank you so much

Sent on 03/02/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 11

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

We are still in complete awe of our wedding day. Everything from the first day we walked in the doors to the second the doors closed behind us at the end of our fantastic wedding, was nothing short of perfect. We worked with Denise and she made every single detail we asked for come to life. She was attentive, patient, professional, and her energetic personality made each interaction pleasurable and stress-free. She helped guide us through the entire process and assured that each decision was the right one for us. Our guests are still talking about the food and service. Each guest felt like they had personalized service and food choices just for them. The food was plentiful, delicious, and even more than promised. What was suppose to be hot was piping hot and what was suppose to be cold was the perfect temp. The bar stayed busy all night and the bartenders kept the line to a minimum, guests happy, and drinks full all night. The first martini looked as good as the last and the beer was never anything less than ice cold. Our bridal attendant, Carrie, was absolutley AMAZING. When they first explained that there would be a bridal attendant there for the day of, I had no idea what I could have used her for. Within minutes of meeting her, I had no idea what I would have done without her. You name it.. she had it, she did it, she made it happen that day. She had a smile on her face the entire day and never showed one sign of being bothered or not having an answer for any question asked. She even steamed my mom's dress that must have gotten wrinkled in the ride over. Our Maitre'D kept us calm and collective from before the ceremony to the very end, even offering to help carry things out with us. Tom, the owner, was there on several occasions and was so polite, friendly, and welcoming. He has a true gift in his team at Florentine and his success shines through in each conversation. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it could be and so much more.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Natalie · Married on 01/13/2018

My new husband Michael and I got married this past Saturday at the Estate. We are absolutely speechless. From the moment we arrived until we picked up our stuff the next day everything was absolutely flawless. The staff was impeccable, we were treated like royalty. Michael and I weren’t even sure we wanted a wedding until we met Denise in the summer of 2016. We knew the second we toured Florentine that this was it! She has been there with us every step of the way and honestly made our wedding possible. Sal has also been with Michael and me since the beginning, guiding us and helping make our visions come
    true. Our videographer, Shar, which was part of our entertainment package at Florentine Gardens was phenomenal. She worked cohesively with our photographers Linda Stark and Izzy, and all together, made us feel so comfortable as the bride and groom. Michael and I had a lot of laughs and just the best time capturing our beautiful day. The wrap-up video that was put together for us was gorgeous! That night DJ James made our celebration an awesome party! The music was unbelieveable and EVERYONE danced all night long. Lastly, Michael and I are so grateful for our bridal attendant, Lila, and our maitre’d George. They were absolutely the best! Our wedding was stunning, the food was outrageous, and we could not imagine getting married anywhere else. Thank you, Florentine Gardens for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 12
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 13
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 14
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 15
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 16
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 17

Angelica · Married on 01/06/2018

My husband and I had the most magical day at the Estate!! We were so fortunate to have our wedding there even after a huge New Jersey blizzard. The day went seamless as Maria and Jeff are so phenomenal!!!! They are there for your every need and their helpful staff is the best! For our wedding we hired Sal and the house band. He truly knows how to throw a party! Everyone is still raving about the house band! We danced all night long! Evan our videographer truly helped to bring home the entire day experience with an amazing wrap up video that I already watched over 100 times!
    I already want to attend a wedding at Florentine again! Can’t wait to be there as a guest in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Chantal and Louis · Married on 12/30/2017

My husband and I, along with our family and friends, cannot stop raving about the people and overall experience at our wedding on 12/30/17. A lot of planning goes into making your day special and all of the amazing people at the Florentine Gardens make sure everything is absolutely perfect from start to finish. You can fully trust them with the most important day of your life because they are not only extremely experienced, but also very caring and flexible as well. We had the best day of our lives at the Florentine Gardens!
    This is a FAMILY owned venue, and that made a big impact on our decision to have our ceremony and wedding there. It really was so nice to deal with family and not some faceless corporation. We also truly felt like we were a part of the family during the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Ciro Daidone was our event consultant who was there for us every step of the way. We were truly lucky to work with him as he really captured what we wanted for our wedding and went above and beyond to make everything exceptional from our personalized ideas to the delicious wedding day menu. During the year we planned our wedding, we also had the pleasure of meeting every other family member from the venue, who each bring their own individual talents to help plan your perfect event. We had been to the Florentine Gardens during the planning process numerous times, but something was different that night that made it feel magical! As you research, you will see all of the beautiful photos from the spring and summer months from their garden, but please do not hesitate to choose a winter month. The open space throughout the ballroom looking out into the gardens was lit up by all of the tree lights and covered by some snow, and really looked like a dream come true.
    We can’t thank Ciro and everyone at the Florentine Gardens enough for making everything so wonderful for us. We hope to attend a wedding there soon!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 18

Lisa · Married on 12/29/2017

We cannot sing enough praises of the staff (from sales to maitre'd to wedding attendants), the food, the ambiance and culture of the Florentine Gardens!! From the moment we stepped into the Estate the first time, to when we left after our wedding, we couldn't have been more in awe of the people who work here, and the place. We just got married December 2017 and the Florentine Gardens will always hold a special place in our hearts. If you're lucky to work with Denise, Jorge, Lila and Sal you'll be treated like family!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Gennaro · Married on 12/23/2017

Don't book your wedding in the NJ/NY area without visiting Florentine Gardens first! We got married December 2017 and were overjoyed with our experience from start to finish. My wife and I visited over 10 venues across NJ and when it came time to make a decision, there wasn't a doubt in our mind. The Estate is really in a league of its own in terms of quality and value. You can really see that the owners, the Dadones, are passionate about their work and leave no detail overlooked. The entire venue is so well thought-out. We had a great time meeting with Tom and the rest of the family and were delighted to be supporting such an incredible local family. Denise was our event consultant and she was outstanding! She went out of her way to ensure we were satisfied with every single detail. On the day of the wedding, she even found a way to fix my father's suit jacket after it got ripped on the ride over! We worked with her to put together a cocktail hour and dinner menu that people could not stop raving about all night long and ever since! I'm a pescatarian so we worked out a nice balance to keep myself and the guests (including my crazy Italian family) all happy. I was very proud that we were able to please such a tough crowd.

Sal Travis did an exceptional job working with us on our ceremony music and creating the perfect atmosphere during the reception. The ballroom is such a work of art and Sal really knows how to make the most of it. His theatrical package really took the whole experience to another level. Go to the showcase they hold and see exactly what I'm talking about!

I know reading reviews can get mundane, but if nothing else, let this one convince you to visit the Estate if you haven't done so yet. I'm sure you won't be disappointed! And if you need help putting together a menu ask them about Gennaro's choices! ;-)

Thank you to Denise, Tom, Sal and the whole team at the Estate!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Fantastic experience, everybody top notch professionals. Jason, Sal, Jeffrey and Laila were outstanding. So many guests said this was the best wedding they've ever been to and will probably never be to another one like this! The cocktail hour was unbelievable and the food was delicious. No other venue can compare to the way the Florentine Gardens was decorated. One of the things we liked most was the lighting. Would definitely pick the Florentine Gardens over any place we're been to. They treat you like family. Williams/Bley Weddding 12/16/17.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Allyson · Married on 12/15/2017

I actually can not express how truly amazing my wedding was at the beautiful Florentine Gardens. I booked with Jason Gentile in August 2016 for a December 2017 wedding and from the start he was beyond helpful, knowledgeable and made the entire process a breeze. Jason is truly amazing at what he does. He quickly answered every question over the last 16 months, he helped me through every difficulty decision and allowed me to remain a cool, calm and collected bride from the day I booked until the second my wedding ended. As for our bridal attendant Laila, she went above and beyond. There wasn't a second where she wasn't helping us take pictures, getting myself and my husband our desired food or beverage, helping me bussle my dress and change my shoes. She was always one step ahead of me, constantly anticipating what we would need or where we had to do. I literally cannot praise her enough and everything she did allowed myself and my husband to enjoy the little moments of our special night. Jeffrey, the Maitre'd was so organized and efficient with getting our bridal party together for pictures and making our ceremony and processional go by smoothly. Our guests have not stopped raving about the insane cocktail hours, the impeccable service, the romantic ambience and the feel good vibe of the venue. Our wedding was a fairy-tale winter wedding and I could not thank the staff at Florentine Gardens enough for making my wedding vision come to life.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Anna · Married on 12/15/2017

We booked our daughter's wedding at the Florentine Gardens. AMAZING EXPERIENCE OVERALL FROM START TO FINISH!! Jason, Director of Operations, gets a 10 star rating!!! Lila (bridal attendant) was phenomenal!! Food, service, venue, staff: all seriously EXCEEDED our expectations and our guests expectations!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Angela · Married on 12/02/2017

Maria Daidone and her team provided top notch service throughout the whole process. Although wedding planning can be stressful, Maria put us at ease. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of, plus so much more. We would definitely recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens :)

Sent on 12/26/2017

bonnie · Married on 11/25/2017

Pure perfection - our wedding was absolutely amazing! Florentine Gardens blew us away - Jason Gentile our consultant was so extremely attentive, responsive (and boy did we bug him) and a genuinely nice guy. He took care of our every request and need thorough out the entire process. Sal Travis is just the best guy! He’s the best in the business. Since day one meeting with him, we were so happy we had him with us on our special day. He made us so comfortable and he knew exactly what we wanted and delivered 125%. His videographer Shar is a pleasure. She captured the most breathtaking memories - pure magic. DJ James kept our guests dancing all night - great music and the quality - our guests cannot stop talking about how our wedding was the best they ever been too. And I cannot forget the sweetest bridal attendant Kerry - she is an absolute doll. Super attentive, always by your side, she is an angel. She made sure we were fed, our drinks were filled, cold, we were happy and comfortable. I mean it’s not every day you are treated as a king and queen and she made sure we were treated like royalty! Thank you to our maitre de was also amazing and on point. We cannot say enough amazing things but we can say thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU for making this bride and groom’s dream wedding a reality. You are the best that ever did it and the best in the business. You truly treated us as family and we will forever be grateful. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much. We love you guys!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Jacki · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding reception here At The Estate at Florentine Gardens. It was the most magnificent day of our lives. Our Families and friends were blown away and still can’t stop raving about the elegant atmosphere and quantity of delicious food and drinks. When first booking this venue My husband Rob and I had the satisfaction of booking with Maria. She literally walked us step by step from the booking until the day of the wedding. She did not miss a single thing and made us feel right at home and extremely comfortable. Next we met with Sal Travis, head of entertainment . What a wonderful person. We made the decision to do the Theatrical package and couldn’t be happier. Sal made a montage that was unforgettable and had our guest in awe. The lighting was perfectly coordinated with our colors and dancing in the cloud was magical. His attention to detail is implacable. He was a true pleasure. Doing the Theatrical package allows you to get a wrap up video from the moment you are getting ready thru the cake cutting . It is ready that night and can virtually be sent to anyone in the world. Our Videographer Paul , captured the most spectacular footage of our special day. It is unbelievable and brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. At Florentine Gardens you are accompanied with two bridal attends. We had Hallie and Jorge. They made sure everything was perfect , our plates always had food and glasses were full. They were by our side the whole time but still managed not be intrusive. We were very well taking care of.
    Thank you to the outstanding staff At The Estate At Florentine Gardens. We had the wedding of our dreams and memories that will last us a lifetime.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 23
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 24
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 25

Melike · Married on 11/19/2017

This venue is absolutely amazing!!! From the minute I contacted Ciro to tour the grounds to the minute I left the venue, I was in love! Thanks to him and his incredible team, we had the best day of our lives! They were very accommodating in every step of the planning process and they made me feel like I owned the place! The service was impeccable and the food was just beyond amazing! Everyone still talks about how gorgeous and over the top everything was! There isn't a single bad thing about this venue and I am glad we chose Florentine Gardens!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 26
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 27
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 28
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 29
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 30

Angelina · Married on 11/17/2017

I had my wedding at the Florentine Gardens on 11-17-17, and AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT, and MAGICAL are not strong enough words for the experience that I had and day that was created with the staff at the Florentine Gardens. I am truly going to miss working with everyone there! Maria was absolutely fabulous and I had no stress or worries knowing she would take care of everything for that day. Sal was a pleasure to work with and so sweet, my guests danced all night long and are still raving about the wrap up video! My bridal attendant Lilah could not have made me feel more comfortable and did anything and everything she could have for me that day. My guests and I could go on and on about how delicious the food was and how much of it there was!!! It was a so cool to hear and see pictures from my guests all of the extra added details and presentation the Florentine Gardens incorporated into the day that I had no idea of, such as upon the champagne arrival there was a bar set up for guests to choose what berries and extras they wanted to add to their champagne. This venue and staff will not disappoint you and will exceed all of your wedding dreams and expectations!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2017

We recently got married at The Estate at Florentine Gardens and would recommend them to ANY one looking for a wedding venue. From the moment we walked through the doors, we knew this is where we had to have our reception. We worked with Maria, who was amazing from start to finish! She was quick to respond to any inquiries or questions we had. She is extremely thorough, and is sure to go over every detail of your day to ensure it is perfect. Their recommended vendors were so easy to work with as well! We hired Sal for our entertainment. We had the house band and they were fantastic! Everyone was on the dance floor dancing the entire night. He also took care of our same-day edit, which we can't stop watching. The staff at Florentine's attention to detail and attentiveness is unsurpassed. Laila was our bridal attendant and George was our maitre d'. They both went above and beyond the entire day/night. All of our guests raved about the food and the music. We had numerous guests tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We wish would could get married there again to experience a truly magical day. Thank you Maria and the Florentine staff for making our dreams come true! Look no further for an exceptional venue, who takes pride in making sure your wedding goes off without a hitch.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/05/2017

The most romantic and classically beautiful venue ever. Florentine Gardens is so stately; the two-story ballroom with the elegant wall of windows is breathtaking. There is no venue more gorgeous than this. The food and service were exceptional. If you want your wedding to go exactly as planned, then book it at The Estate at Florentine Gardens.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Alan · Married on 11/04/2017

Being a cynical divorce attorney, I require a lot before I am bowled over. So I entered my relationship as the father of the bride with Florentine with great skepticism. Now, some 12 days after the wedding, I can easily say that I was won over in a big way by Florentine and would recommend this establishment wholeheartedly. From its professionalism, to its attention to detail, to the care and the personal touch of its staff (from the bridal assistant to the maitre'd to the owner's daughter, Maria), to the food, to the physical decor, and a whole lot more, I know I, along with my daughter, her now husband, my wife, the groom's parents, and our guests, couldn't be happier. Five thumbs up.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

I always heard that the Estate at Florentine Gardens creates gorgeous weddings, had a great staff and delicious food, and your always skeptical until you experience it for yourself. Well I have to tell you they truly live up to all the wonderful things that are said about them. First and foremost the staff is absolutely wonderful! I worked with the General Manager Maria and she was absolutely amazing. She was confident, detail oriented and answered any question I had throughout the entire wedding process. It’s very important to trust your vendors during the wedding process and I never doubted Maria or anyone on her team for a moment. Then the evening of my wedding the bridal attendant Lila was so attentive and kind and helped me with anything I needed. And the maître d, Jeffrey, made sure that everything ran smoothly and seamlessly on the evening of my wedding - which is never an easy task when you have over 200 guests. Also the venue is gorgeous - their chandeliers, the outside gardens and even when you walk into the entrance you can just see how beautiful the space is. Last but not least the food was impeccable and abundant - people are still raving about our cocktail hour and vianesse desserts! I know everyone says their wedding was the best day of their life and honestly mine was because of the care and effort put in by the staff at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. I got to enjoy marrying my husband, dancing with friends and having an amazing night!

Sent on 11/17/2017