522 Reviews for Florentine Gardens

Lighting (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
522 Florentine Gardens Reviews

We worked with Maria and she was absolutely amazing. Every interaction with her was fantastic and she made it feel like we were the only clients she had (which clearly isn't the case since they were completely booked for a year + in advance). The venue was beautiful and offered great value, do yourself a favor and give Maria a call.

Profile Picture Enrique, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews

The Estate at Florentine Gardens
Nothing short of a fairytale! Every little detail was thought of and well executed from the time we signed the paperwork to the morning after the wedding.

Maria, oh Maria, how amazing and effortless it was to work with her. She is the general manager at the estate and there is no wonder why she holds that role- she has a way of making you feel calm and at ease with the planning of your biggest day ever!

Layla, the bridal attendant, was amazing to say the least. She was very attentive to all of our needs from our early start of our wedding day til the very end. She took very good care of communication within the bridal party and vendors. She ensured we were well hydrated throughout the day of taking pictures and ensured we had a feast waiting for us after the big “I Do”!

Shar and Sal- part of the entertainment offerings at the estate- were very good at capturing highlights throughout the night and compile a SDE for us that was able to bring tears to many. They also composed a montage of our years, both as individuals growing up and as we started our dating season. This definitely exceeded our expectation on the execution of these two. Although these were additional things to add on separate from the venue, it was definitely well worth it!

Overall, I could not speak highly enough to the seamlessness and flawless execution of our big day. Once you look at the Florentine, you won’t look any further!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor, Valet, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet, Plated, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had our daughter’s wedding at Florentine Gardens 2 weeks ago and it was better than we could have ever imagined!!!
We looked at 30 venues in Westchester , Connecticut, Rhode and New Jersey; and when we walked into Florentine Gardens and met with Jason and Tom we knew this was the perfect wedding venue! After our initial meeting with Jason and Tom they said we will treat you like family, and they really lived up to this!
Jason and Tom were such pleasures to work with, they made us feel like we would the only wedding they were planning. Jason was always available by phone or email, and would get back to us immediately. You must attend the vendor showcase and get “a taste “ of the amazing food and cocktail hour. As well as see their preferred vendors. They made it so easy selecting our Photography, Florist and Band. You must use Sal and “The House Band”. Sal was a pleasure to work with and he did a great job the night of the wedding. And “The House Band” was incredible!!! We and our guests danced the entire night. The vocalists and the band were amazing! Singing and playing Pop, Contemporary, Motown, Country songs! The vocalists would come out on the dance floor and sing, the guests just loved this!
Amanda from Brodericks’s Flowers did a beautiful job with the bridal bouquets and table centerpieces. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. And she was so easy and great to work with!
The photographers from Milton Gil did a great job capturing the bridesmaids, groomsman, parents and guests!
The bridal suite is absolutely gorgeous!
Our Bridal Attendant, Laila and Maitre’d Jorge were truly amazing, we wanted to take them home. They made the day seemless.
The ceremony was held in front of the fireplace which was beautiful. Florentine Gardens is such a beautiful venue, the ambience is amazing.
The food was delicious and abundant. So many of our guests raved about the venue, the food, the attentive staff and band. We wish we could do it all again!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our daughter's wedding at The Florentine Gardens and I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. Everything from the venue itself to the food, flowers, photography and the band were amazing. Maria was our coordinator and she was just a delight to work with & so accommodating. She offered great advice and suggestions about florists, photographers and menu items. The week before the wedding when we were very anxious, she sat down with us and went over the last minute things we needed to do and it was very reassuring. On the day of the wedding, everything was flawless. Halie was our bridal attendant and she was just fabulous attending to all of the bride's and groom's needs. The wedding was an afternoon wedding and we wanted to have the ceremony outside. The morning was a little cool and Florentine initially set the chairs up indoors. However as the morning progressed, the sun came out and we asked if we could have the ceremony outside. Without even a blink of the eye, the people at Florentine Gardens gave us the OK and moved everything outside. We used Adam Leffel as our florist and he decorated our Chuppah with the most amazing display of flowers I have ever seen. The centerpieces on the table were also very beautiful as were the bouquets. The reception was also amazing. The display of food at the cocktail hour, the hors d'oeuvres and the main meal were delicious. For entertainment we used Sal and the house band and they were just fabulous. Everyone in the band is very talented. They played a great selection of music and they had our guests dancing the entire time. We used Milton Gil as our photographers and we just loved the photos they took. They were very natural and really expressed the personality of our group. After the wedding, I received E-mails from friends & family commenting that this was the best wedding they ever went to. My daughter, son-in-law and husband will have to agree. It was a fairy tale wedding.

Profile Picture Linda, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and I cannot speak more highly of the Estate at Florentine Gardens. From the minute we sat down for our first meeting with Maria, we knew we had picked the perfect location. The new renovations of the Estate are stunning and the staff is beyond accommodating. Maria met with us multiple times to keep us organized and make sure that we had every detail figured out. This eliminated so much stress on the day of. The suggested list of vendors was extremely helpful, as every suggestion was perfect. On the day of the wedding our bridal attendant Hailey was amazingly attentive, meeting every need we didn't even know we had. The flow of the day was seamless. For entertainment we used the house band with Sal Travis at the helm. They were AMAZING!! Having a live band was such a special experience and they are all unbelievably talented. People are continuing to comment on how much fun they were. We met with Sal several times to review the reception and music and we new right away that he was going to make sure every single guest was having a good time. We could not have made a better selection of venue or entertainment and cannot express our happiness and gratitude enough. It was truly a magical day brought together by an amazing team.

Profile Picture Hana , 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough great things about The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Our daughter's wedding was everything we planned for, more than we hoped for and in fact exceeded every expectation we had. Jason was amazing to work with, accommodating at every turn. When we requested a Bourbon Bar at the cocktail hour, he was on board immediately and made this feature one of the highlights of the night. Our bridal attendant Lila was lovely to work with, quick with a safety pin or suggestion and beyond helpful in so many ways. The food was excellent, service beyond perfect and everything ran like clockwork. I would say I wish we could do it again, but in all honesty, it's best leaving perfection alone. Huge thank you to the entire Florentine Gardens family for making the night a truly magical affair.

Profile Picture Donna, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens on April 14, 2018, and it was nothing short of perfection. Not only was our expectations met and exceeded but we truly had the best day of our lives, one we will never forget. Denise, our event consultant, was an absolute joy to work with. She was helpful, dedicated, and made herself available to us 24/7 with any questions or concerns we may have had. Sal Travis, our director of entertainment & services, is one of the most genuine individuals we ever had the pleasure of meeting. Sal promised to give us the best night of our lives and he delivered above and beyond. James, our DJ, had our guests dancing from start to end. Evan, our videographer, captured every significant moment of our day and produced the most beautiful wrap up video I could ever imagine. Jeffery, our Maitre’D, made sure everything ran smooth and effective from start to end. Kerry, our personal bridal attendant, was attentive to our every need the second we arrived. She truly was the perfect bridal attendant and we could not thank her enough. Linda Stark, our photographer, is such a creative individual who will make you feel like a model on your wedding day. Not only does she have an eye for detail but your wedding pictures will look like they should be on the front cover of a magazine… yes, she is that good. Adam Leffel, our florist, is one of the most talented individuals I ever met. He is the absolute best in the industry and words cannot describe the work he can produce. My bridal bouquet… one of the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen in my life. My husband and I will never forget our wedding at the Florentine Gardens or our incredible vendors we had the pleasure of working with. Each of you made us feel like family, and we cannot thank you enough for everything you did. You truly gave us that fairytale wedding we always dreamed of.

With love,
Mr. & Mrs. Patrick Lear

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing our experience at Florentine Gardens was from start to finish. From the moment we entered the place, we were treated like family. The owner, Tom was around for for every single visit we took. He greeted us, showed us around through multiple (beautiful) renovations. He even personally carried my dress inside the morning of our wedding. He truly runs a classy establishment. Next up - Sal Travis. For anyone even questioning purchasing the in-house lighting/entertainment package...please look no further. It is the best money we ever spent. Sal and his team were remarkable, professional and a pleasure to work with. Evan, our Videographer, captured every important moment throughout our day and provided us with the most amazing wrap up footage. There was literally not a dry eye in the entire room. They are the BEST in the business!!! Denise - our event consultant...I never instantly felt so comfortable knowing someone would answer my most ridiculous questions. I trusted her from the beginning and she truly delivered. She is absolutely amazing. Jorge - our Matrie’d ...Such a nice guy who ran a meticulous event. He was the ultimate boss during our wedding and we can’t thank him enough for ensuring that everything ran smooth. Saving the best for last, Layla - the most amazing bridal attendant ever. She is the sweetest and was so attentive throughout our long day. We got ready in the newly renovated bridal suites (completely breathtaking) and every step of the way Layla was by my side. I will never be able to thank her enough for keeping me calm and making us feel at ease. It’s been a few days and we’re still receiving endless compliments from our family and friends. The food was out of this world and I have never been to a wedding where seconds were offered on the main course. Our 200 guests were completely enamored and multiple people have said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Unforgettable day!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography

A big thank you to Ciro, Sal, George and Hailey and all the staff of the Estate at Florentine Gardens.
I appreciate all your hard work and professionalism. I cannot express how happy we were with the entire wedding planning process and specifically with the night itself. We had the time of our lives and everything was perfect. Every single detail was thought out and the day of operations could not have been smoother.
From the moment I walked into the Florentine Gardens I knew it was the venue I wanted to hold my wedding at. I worked with Ciro for both my Bridal Shower as well as the wedding. From the very beginning he helped us work through every detail and guided us through the entire process. Ciro made the entire process of planning my wedding effortless.
I cannot say enough about George (our maître D). He treated our wedding as if it were his own. Not one detail was missed. Everything looked picture perfect and the organization of our reception was superb. Everyone should be so lucky to have George as their point man. He is the best in the business.
Lastly, Hailey (the absolute best bridal attendant) was AMAZING. She made the day so unbelievably easy; she was truly invaluable. I cannot even begin to imagine the day going as well without her help and assistance. She made me feel so comfortable the whole day and ensured that everything was exactly as I had imagined. Words alone do not express my utmost gratitude and and appreciation for all she did on the day of.
The staff was amazing and they were truly on their A-game making my wedding day stressless. There was not one dish that was presented that was not delicious. Everyone gave me amazing compliments on how great my cocktail hour, main dishes and Viennese hour were. I will not miss planning my wedding but I will truly miss working with the staff at The Florentine Gardens, because of them it was one aspect of my wedding I did not have to worry about. They are the greatest!

Profile Picture Mara, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake

When looking for our wedding venue we visited over a dozen locations. From the moment we walked into the estate we knew this would be the place for us. From our first meeting, through our wedding day, the entire staff of Florentine Gardens could not have been more accommodating, professional and caring. When planning a wedding, most people immediately think about all of the stress and worry that comes with planning and executing your event. I'll just say that all of that stress and worry will go away with this group of people. The best decision we made was having our wedding here. They truly want to make your wedding day the best day of your life. This place is not a wedding factory. You will not feel like you're "just another wedding". This is a family run establishment and that shows in the level and quality of service. Being with our closest friends and family AND being treated like family, there's nothing better! Our event coordinator was Jason and he was not only a true professional but a genuinely great person. From start to finish, Jason answered every e-mail, phone call and question we had in a timely manner. Jason made himself flexible with meetings and really went above and beyond to make our day exactly what we wanted it to be. He made sure that we were fully on the same page with every detail, even the smallest ones! We used Sal Travis for all of our entertainment. This included our music, photo booth, lighting and videography. Sal couldn't have been an easier person to work with. Sal and his team executed the event flawlessly. Our bridal attendant was Kerry and she was incredible! There was not a moment where she wasn't by our side when we needed something. Jorge was our Maitre'd on the day of the wedding. He guided us through the entire day and didn't miss a beat. He made the whole day look like a truly perfect production! To Tom, Amanda and Maria, thank you! You've hands down established the best venue in the region! - John & Karen

Profile Picture John, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

PERFECTION! PERFECTION! PERFECTION! 3-18-18 will forever be one of the best days of my life because of Florentine Gardens and I cannot say enough positive things. From the very beginning, my fiancee and I worked closely with Maria who is one of the sweetest and most personable people we have ever met in the wedding industry. She made sure that our vision for our wedding was made into a reality and accommodated all of our requests. She was even there throughout the wedding, making sure that everything was running smoothly and that any hiccups were fixed immediately. The views are spectacular and absolutely breathtaking, the main dining room provides this warmth that makes you feel right at home, the cocktail hour room is spacious and beautifully decorated and the bridal and gentleman suits top it off with a modern and classy feel. The best part about Florentine Gardens is that is it a family run business and right from the beginning you feel as though you are part of the Daidone family. Tom Daidone, the owner, went above and beyond for my fiancee and I, sat down with us everytime we went to FG and was thoroughly interested in our wedding day. He even met myself and my fiancee at the door when we arrived at FG the day of our wedding. Jorge, the mater dee for our wedding, was so accommodating and made all of my stresses go away instantly. Florentine is a diamond in the rough and it is because of the people who work there, their dedication, professionalism, and warmth that made our day as special as it was. I will forever be grateful to the Daidone family and the staff.
P.S. My guests cannot stop raving about the delicious food and desserts. They also cannot stop talking about the ambiance and feel of FG.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, is all I can say! My husband and I had the BEST day of our lives arm Florentine Gardens! Jason, is beyond the best and anyone who has the pleasure of booking their wedding with him is in the best hands. He was sooooo responsive to my emails and questions. Tom, the owner is super friendly, caring and kind. He designed this beautiful venue with his familiy’s help! The gardens are beautiful! The reception area is amazing whether you get married inside our outside. Laila my bridal attendant was soooo helpful she brought us food and drinks all day and even sewed one of my bridesmaids dresses. She was with me all day and made sure I was happy, she definitely helped with the day of stress. Jorge was so helpful and got us where we needed to be at all times. Sal and the House band were wonderful, if you book at Florentine get the House band for sure. Our guests were up dancing all night and the music was amazing! Honestly, I would recommend Florentine gardens to anyone. Nothing went wrong and my day couldn’t have been better! Thank you all! Everyone on the staff is amazing!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you all for making our wedding day everything we dreamed of and more. A very special thank you to the Daidone's Family, who helped us make this dream a reality. Sal Travis—our friend was truly amazing during the whole planning process, gave us nothing but his best, and helped run everything so smoothly. We couldn’t have done this without him. Also, DJ Alex, Shar a fantastic videographer, Denise and Jeffrey made everything feel perfect during our special day. Another special thank you to my bridal attendants, Kerry and Sheyla, both whom helped me since the early morning and were attentive of my one-year old son. I feel so blessed and feel eternally grateful towards the whole team because they simply were amazing. Also, last but not least, the chef, who did such a great job, as everyone keep talking about how delicious the food was. Another special thank you to our photographers Linda Stark and Izabela Kopec, for their endless patience and taking beautiful photos. Now that we’re on the other side, we understand all the effort and quality that Florentine gives to its clients. Jorge and me will feel forever indebted to our team for making our dream come true and sharing this day with us.  We love you all and cannot thank you enough for everything.

Profile Picture Laila, 2/18/18, 1 Review

Having our wedding at Florentine Gardens was
One of the BEST wedding decisions we made! I trusted them from moment 1... and I was never let down! Our wedding this past weekend was absolutely perfect ! First of all the food was delicious , came out steaming hot and soooo much variety . The drinks were flowing all night and the service was amazing. This family
Owned venue works with you on so many levels to make your event exactly How you want it to be! If you want your family and friends to rave about your wedding and especially the
Cocktail hour then make FG your choice. Ciro, Maria, Tom, Jason and everyone are sooo helpful ! Special thanks to Kerry my amazing bridal attendant !!!

Photo for Florentine Gardens Review - amazing cocktail hour!
Photo for Florentine Gardens Review - brand new bridal suite
Photo for Florentine Gardens Review - snow made for perfect winter wedding
Profile Picture Kristin , 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Plated

My Husband and I had our wedding on 2/9/18 at the Estate at florentine Gardens and we can say enough good things about our wedding. Our day started in the recently built new bridal suite which was more than we could have asked for. our bridal attendant Kerry was amazing!!!!! Very attentive to all of our needs. Cocktail hour was amazing. Chef Jamie was very accommodating to my needs as a vegan. He constructed a menu just for me. All of our guests raved how this was the best cocktail hour they have ever been to. In fact a lot of them were so impressed, they thought it was the dinner. The whole staff at Florentine gardens was amazing. From the Captains Julian and Anna, to the Bartenders Rob and Kevan. Everything was top Notch. Jeff the Maitre' d was so well organized and we couldn't have asked for a batter person to run our wedding. Jason did an exceptional job with us in planning our wedding. Amanda from Broderick flowers did an amazing job. From our flowers at church to our centerpieces to our sweetheart table. Everything looked beautiful. Right after cocktail hour we went straight to the ball room where the party was just beginning. Sal Travis and his staff, were as good as it gets. From Dj James had all of our guest dancing all night and alex kept everyone entertained with the mirro photo booth. Which is a must have for any wedding. Shar did and great job on our wrap up video. Which we couldn't believe everything was done so quickly. Everything Sal described with our entrances and photo montage was more than we could have asked for. Linda Stark and Eric were two of the most professional photographers ever. Especially with my husbands crazy groomsmen. They did an amazing job and we can't wait to see the pics. All in all we couldn't have picked a better place than florentine Gardens. Thank you so much

Profile Picture Melinda , 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Valet

We are still in complete awe of our wedding day. Everything from the first day we walked in the doors to the second the doors closed behind us at the end of our fantastic wedding, was nothing short of perfect. We worked with Denise and she made every single detail we asked for come to life. She was attentive, patient, professional, and her energetic personality made each interaction pleasurable and stress-free. She helped guide us through the entire process and assured that each decision was the right one for us. Our guests are still talking about the food and service. Each guest felt like they had personalized service and food choices just for them. The food was plentiful, delicious, and even more than promised. What was suppose to be hot was piping hot and what was suppose to be cold was the perfect temp. The bar stayed busy all night and the bartenders kept the line to a minimum, guests happy, and drinks full all night. The first martini looked as good as the last and the beer was never anything less than ice cold. Our bridal attendant, Carrie, was absolutley AMAZING. When they first explained that there would be a bridal attendant there for the day of, I had no idea what I could have used her for. Within minutes of meeting her, I had no idea what I would have done without her. You name it.. she had it, she did it, she made it happen that day. She had a smile on her face the entire day and never showed one sign of being bothered or not having an answer for any question asked. She even steamed my mom's dress that must have gotten wrinkled in the ride over. Our Maitre'D kept us calm and collective from before the ceremony to the very end, even offering to help carry things out with us. Tom, the owner, was there on several occasions and was so polite, friendly, and welcoming. He has a true gift in his team at Florentine and his success shines through in each conversation. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it could be and so much more.

Profile Picture Patti, 2/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had the most magical day at the Estate!! We were so fortunate to have our wedding there even after a huge New Jersey blizzard. The day went seamless as Maria and Jeff are so phenomenal!!!! They are there for your every need and their helpful staff is the best! For our wedding we hired Sal and the house band. He truly knows how to throw a party! Everyone is still raving about the house band! We danced all night long! Evan our videographer truly helped to bring home the entire day experience with an amazing wrap up video that I already watched over 100 times!
I already want to attend a wedding at Florentine again! Can’t wait to be there as a guest in the future!

Profile Picture Angelica, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I, along with our family and friends, cannot stop raving about the people and overall experience at our wedding on 12/30/17. A lot of planning goes into making your day special and all of the amazing people at the Florentine Gardens make sure everything is absolutely perfect from start to finish. You can fully trust them with the most important day of your life because they are not only extremely experienced, but also very caring and flexible as well. We had the best day of our lives at the Florentine Gardens!
This is a FAMILY owned venue, and that made a big impact on our decision to have our ceremony and wedding there. It really was so nice to deal with family and not some faceless corporation. We also truly felt like we were a part of the family during the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Ciro Daidone was our event consultant who was there for us every step of the way. We were truly lucky to work with him as he really captured what we wanted for our wedding and went above and beyond to make everything exceptional from our personalized ideas to the delicious wedding day menu. During the year we planned our wedding, we also had the pleasure of meeting every other family member from the venue, who each bring their own individual talents to help plan your perfect event. We had been to the Florentine Gardens during the planning process numerous times, but something was different that night that made it feel magical! As you research, you will see all of the beautiful photos from the spring and summer months from their garden, but please do not hesitate to choose a winter month. The open space throughout the ballroom looking out into the gardens was lit up by all of the tree lights and covered by some snow, and really looked like a dream come true.
We can’t thank Ciro and everyone at the Florentine Gardens enough for making everything so wonderful for us. We hope to attend a wedding there soon!

Photo for Florentine Gardens Review - Chantal & Lou 12/30/17
Profile Picture Chantal and Louis, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot sing enough praises of the staff (from sales to maitre'd to wedding attendants), the food, the ambiance and culture of the Florentine Gardens!! From the moment we stepped into the Estate the first time, to when we left after our wedding, we couldn't have been more in awe of the people who work here, and the place. We just got married December 2017 and the Florentine Gardens will always hold a special place in our hearts. If you're lucky to work with Denise, Jorge, Lila and Sal you'll be treated like family!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Don't book your wedding in the NJ/NY area without visiting Florentine Gardens first! We got married December 2017 and were overjoyed with our experience from start to finish. My wife and I visited over 10 venues across NJ and when it came time to make a decision, there wasn't a doubt in our mind. The Estate is really in a league of its own in terms of quality and value. You can really see that the owners, the Dadones, are passionate about their work and leave no detail overlooked. The entire venue is so well thought-out. We had a great time meeting with Tom and the rest of the family and were delighted to be supporting such an incredible local family. Denise was our event consultant and she was outstanding! She went out of her way to ensure we were satisfied with every single detail. On the day of the wedding, she even found a way to fix my father's suit jacket after it got ripped on the ride over! We worked with her to put together a cocktail hour and dinner menu that people could not stop raving about all night long and ever since! I'm a pescatarian so we worked out a nice balance to keep myself and the guests (including my crazy Italian family) all happy. I was very proud that we were able to please such a tough crowd.

Sal Travis did an exceptional job working with us on our ceremony music and creating the perfect atmosphere during the reception. The ballroom is such a work of art and Sal really knows how to make the most of it. His theatrical package really took the whole experience to another level. Go to the showcase they hold and see exactly what I'm talking about!

I know reading reviews can get mundane, but if nothing else, let this one convince you to visit the Estate if you haven't done so yet. I'm sure you won't be disappointed! And if you need help putting together a menu ask them about Gennaro's choices! ;-)

Thank you to Denise, Tom, Sal and the whole team at the Estate!

Profile Picture Gennaro, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Indoor

Fantastic experience, everybody top notch professionals. Jason, Sal, Jeffrey and Laila were outstanding. So many guests said this was the best wedding they've ever been to and will probably never be to another one like this! The cocktail hour was unbelievable and the food was delicious. No other venue can compare to the way the Florentine Gardens was decorated. One of the things we liked most was the lighting. Would definitely pick the Florentine Gardens over any place we're been to. They treat you like family. Williams/Bley Weddding 12/16/17.

Profile Picture Jessica , 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I actually can not express how truly amazing my wedding was at the beautiful Florentine Gardens. I booked with Jason Gentile in August 2016 for a December 2017 wedding and from the start he was beyond helpful, knowledgeable and made the entire process a breeze. Jason is truly amazing at what he does. He quickly answered every question over the last 16 months, he helped me through every difficulty decision and allowed me to remain a cool, calm and collected bride from the day I booked until the second my wedding ended. As for our bridal attendant Laila, she went above and beyond. There wasn't a second where she wasn't helping us take pictures, getting myself and my husband our desired food or beverage, helping me bussle my dress and change my shoes. She was always one step ahead of me, constantly anticipating what we would need or where we had to do. I literally cannot praise her enough and everything she did allowed myself and my husband to enjoy the little moments of our special night. Jeffrey, the Maitre'd was so organized and efficient with getting our bridal party together for pictures and making our ceremony and processional go by smoothly. Our guests have not stopped raving about the insane cocktail hours, the impeccable service, the romantic ambience and the feel good vibe of the venue. Our wedding was a fairy-tale winter wedding and I could not thank the staff at Florentine Gardens enough for making my wedding vision come to life.

Profile Picture Allyson, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked our daughter's wedding at the Florentine Gardens. AMAZING EXPERIENCE OVERALL FROM START TO FINISH!! Jason, Director of Operations, gets a 10 star rating!!! Lila (bridal attendant) was phenomenal!! Food, service, venue, staff: all seriously EXCEEDED our expectations and our guests expectations!!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Maria Daidone and her team provided top notch service throughout the whole process. Although wedding planning can be stressful, Maria put us at ease. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of, plus so much more. We would definitely recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens :)

Profile Picture Angela, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine