44 Reviews for FloraWorx LLC

Flower Petals (5)
Aisle Decor (4)
Altar Decor (3)
Samples (2)

Annette was amazing from start to finish. We communicated through email and I sent her pictures of my vision. Let me tell you she created the most amazing arrangements, bouquets, boutineers, corsages, centerpieces and other arrangements. Her talent shows through the conversations we had. I was in complete shock of the beauty of the flowers she created for mine and my husband's wedding. There are no words to even describe the talent she has. Everyone complimented on all the arrangements. High highly recommend Annette and Floraworx for your special day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Sheila, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floraworx designs the MOST beautiful bridal bouquets, centerpieces and more. They always work with my couples at The Apple Blossom Plantation to make sure that the flowers reflect the decor of our venue and the special decor chosen by the bride. I cannot say enough about Annette and this company! Affordable, talented and beyond wonderful!

Profile Picture Peggy, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Annette was wonderful from day one! My husband, Marcel, and I met with Annette not knowing what we wanted or what to expect. Annette talked us through everything and made us realize what we wanted for flowers. After meeting with her and discussing ideas, Marcel and I immediately booked her as she was so professional, yet laid back and fun at the same time. Annette and I communicated as our wedding got closer, and she was always very responsive and excited for our wedding. We had Annette do all the flowers ( bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, larger bouquets for the ceremony and reception, etc.) Everything was GORGEOUS!! Annette NAILED IT! Marcel and I loved all of her floral arrangements and were in absolute awe of her work. She is quite the artist! We actually enjoyed the flowers after our wedding by spreading the bouquets throughout our home. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Photo for FloraWorx LLC Review - My bridal bouquet - loved it! :)
Profile Picture Peyton, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ms. Annette was wonderful to work with! She heard my vision and made it come to life! I am so grateful for her!

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

Annette was incredible to work with! I was very indecisive multiple times when it came to my floral arrangements and she was patient, kind, and responsive! Her prices are reasonable and the quality of work that she did was top notch. I was SOO pleased with how all of the flowers turned out. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she did it exactly how I asked. She even traveled to my event which was far from where her shop was. I HIGHLY recommend her as a florist!

Profile Picture Michelle , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Annette did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. She has an amazing gift and was so incredibly helpful and understanding. She transformed our reception ballroom into the exact picture I had in my mind with ease. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Alena, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am so happy I went with FloraWorx. Annette was so wonderful to work with, she understood exactly what I wanted. My flowers came out prefect, and everyone commented on how beautiful they were. They were still gorgeous a week later. You will be so happy if you choose her as your florist!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I enjoyed working with Annette so much. From our first conversation to the conversation we had the other day. She is just the greatest. I will be staying in touch with for any event that needs flowers. Sometimes words will never express how thankful you are for someones services and that is how I feel with Annette.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very easy to work with, has good recommendations about how to get the best quality for the look that you want. Very flexible.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Annette was attentive and very open to my ideas. She was also very helpful guiding me through the process and I couldn't have been happier with the flowers on our wedding day! I very highly recommend her work!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough positive things about Annette and Floraworx! Working with her for our wedding flowers was truly a joy. I shared a couple of pictures of bouquets I liked, and she delivered something even better. She was even able to incorporate a piece of my mother's wedding gown into my and my sister's bouquet, as a bouquet cover. The centerpieces were so elegant and exactly how I pictured them. She is highly communicative, flexible, and willing to problem solve with you. Any bride would be lucky to work with Annette!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED my bridal bouquets from FloraWorx! We contacted Annette pretty close to our wedding (about 3 months out) and she was happy to help. I never actually met with her in person to go over the flowers---she is in Richmond and I live in Va beach and just didn't have time to get up there before the wedding, so we emailed back and forth, and she always replied in a very timely manner. I shared my Pinterest page with her to give her an idea of what I liked, and then she came back with a quote and some photos of the flowers she wanted to use. I picked my favorites from there, and trusted her with the overall look of the bouquets. They were GORGEOUS, and I was so happy with them! They were also very reasonably priced. Annette is such a nice person on top of it and a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding or event in the Richmond area!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Delivery

Annette was amazing to work with and made my floral vision come alive with her creativity.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I'm so glad that I had Floraworx do the flowers for my wedding. Annette did an amazing job! The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned! I definitely recommend Floraworx!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/3/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I think Annette can read minds. She carried my vision through perfectly, and I do not know how she did it. She's amazing, no one could have done a better job than her. I received so many compliments on my flowers and vases. I am so happy I chose her to be part of my vendor team on my big day.

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/28/16, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Annette was AMAZING! She took the time to help us figure out exactly what we wanted. She did not push for anything we did not want and took us through the process step by step. The outcome was better than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Monica, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Annette was very willling and able to meet with me multiple times before our event. She is extremely friendly, humble and knows her stuff! I'm so glad I was able to find her and absolutely loved our flowers!

Profile Picture Leigh, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Annette completely brought my vision to life for our early October wedding. She went above and beyond for us; driving over an hour to meet with us a few times, she stuck within our smaller budget, and recommended in season flowers that we even more stunning than the ones I had previously wanted. She offered to lend an ear at any time if I needed any advice or just wanted to bounce ideas off of her. Annette is so personable and made me feel like I was her only bride, though I know she was extremely busy most of the time. She takes great care in her work and it shows! Her floral arrangements are absolutely stunning and all of our flowers took my breath away. I wish I had more reasons to order flowers! If you are looking for an excellent florist then look no further!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous, I found photos online of what I wanted and Floraworx was able to recreate. We could not have been happier with the outcome of all the bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and corsages. The quoting process allowed for feedback and tweaks, and the payment process online was very easy leaving no worries.

Profile Picture User5617041, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were pure perfection! The centerpieces were better than I ever imagined. I sent her a picture from pinterest and she made them look even better than the picture. Annette truly cares about her clients and is a master at what she does.

Profile Picture Gia, 10/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Annette from Floraworx was beyond amazing! After waiting for a proposal from a different florist for over a month I found myself in a crunch. I only had a month and no florist! I met Annette at a Bridal show and she had a proposal to me within the week! She was such a joy to work with and was a vendor that I didn't even have to worry about. Her work is beautiful and she completely worked with my tight budget. I wanted a tropical cascading bouquet and my end result just completely surpassed anything I could have thought of. She communicates quickly with you and is just a great person overall. If you are looking for an excellent florist then look no further!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/29/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets

Annette Is the best person to help you out on your special day! She was very flexible with my busy schedule. Annette's flowers were vibrant and beautiful !! I received so many complements on her work. Afordable and very comfortable to work with. Annette makes sure that your day is amazing and stress free !! I loved working with her and I will recommend her to anyone I know!! Happy wedding day ! Have fun!!

Profile Picture Delissa, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I worked with Annette as my florist for my wedding on 8/22/2015. I learned of her through my coordinator and I'm so glad I chose her! I gave her my budget and flower ideas I had in mind and she was able to give me EXACTLY what I wanted within my budget! She was a pleasure to work with and very professional! On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and set up all of my centerpieces! She truly helped make my vision come true! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Jameelah, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Spot on!! I'm sure I was not the easiest to work with, with such a vague idea of what I was doing but I surprised my sister with the most beautiful array of floral wedding accents they were in tears before they said "I do". None of which would have come to life without Annette! The price was right and the designs were out of this world gorgeous she nailed it. I will definitely be using FloraWorx for my big day

Profile Picture William, 8/5/15, 1 Review