210 Reviews for Floral Sentiments Couture

Single Flowers (13)
Venue Visit (11)
Chuppah Decor (6)
Non-Floral (4)

If it wasn't for Cameal and her team my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. They took such great care of me and my family. The flowers were stunning and so different and people are still talking about them. I cannot thank her and her team enough for making my dreams come true.

Diana Cahill

Profile Picture Diana, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit

I am so beyond happy that we chose Camille and Floral Sentiments to do our bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding!! They were absolutely stunning!!!! We shopped around to several florists, but from the moment we walked into Floral Sentiments we knew that it was the one! Camille was honest, accommodating, and wiling to work with us for our budget. The bouquets were exactly what I had envisioned and so perfect, and our centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!!!! Camille also included additional items into the package such as a headpiece for my flower girl, a basket of flowers, rose petals, candles & petals for the cake and card table, etc. Floral Sentiments made our day so special and we are so thankful that we chose them!! Thank you so much to Camille and her team for making our wedding day extra special!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

So I am the mother of the bride. I helped my daughter with the planning of her wedding. let me start with we had originally hired a florist from Staten Island. We went for a preview and we didn't feel they caught my daughters vision. I googled a bit and found floral sentiments online and set up meeting with Camille. We sent her a photo of what the other florist had put together so she had some type of an idea of what we were looking for. Well, when we walked into her showroom we were blown away. She had two tables set up with exactly what we were looking for. At that moment my daughter knew she wanted her to do her wedding. Me being a mom...as my family called me momzilla...lol...I wanted everything perfect. I know I drove Camille crazy at times but she was always patient and reassuring. She always gave you her full attention. Well the wedding was this past saturday May 5, 2018. When I tell you she exceeded our expectations. She added more detail to the centerpieces ....the backdrop was stunning and the runner on the sweet heart table was the finishing touch. Also the staircase she decorated was added elegance. She pays attention to detail to make your dream and vision come to life!!!...I would recommend her so highly to anyone looking for your dream to come true. She is a true professional...Trust me...I am hard to please... Thank you Camille for making my daughters day so beautiful...

Profile Picture maria, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Camile was GREAT! My husband and I loved the flowers for our wedding! Camile listened to my ideas for what I wanted and incorporated some of her own ideas to make it even better! Our bouquets, the corsages, the flowers at the church, everything was just BEAUTIFUL, and the flowers were so fresh! Everything arrived on time, AND Camile even came over herself to drop them off and say hello! I have nothing but good things to say :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was truly blown away! Camille came recommend to me and she absolutely did not disappoint. I walked in having a vision for our ballroom and she made it a reality, completely surpassing all my expectations. When it came to the bouquets I really wasn't sure what color or flowers to go with and I trusted Camille with her ideas and I am so happy I did. The colors she picked totally popped against the girls dresses and truly elevated the whole look. Camille even accommodated me last minute when I had to have my ceremony inside due to weather. She truly wanted to make everything beautiful and perfect and she really did! I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out!!

Profile Picture Gabby, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Camille and her team at Floral Sentiments executed the look and feel of our wedding day perfectly, just as I described my vision to them. In the months leading up to our wedding day, Camille met with me in person on several different occasions – and truly spent time understanding all the little details that mattered to me. She worked within my budget – but you would never know it by looking at our ceremony, reception, bouquets, etc. – it was all so beautiful and elegant. The staff the day of was extremely punctual and professional – from the delivery of the boutonnieres and bouquets at the hotel, to creating the ceremony space, and then recreating the same space which was converted to our reception room - it all came together beautifully and seamlessly. It’s so hard to try and describe your vision and trust that the vendor you choose will listen to and execute it – but Floral Sentiments did exactly that and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend this wonderful team! THANK YOU Camille & Floral Sentiments Team!!!

Profile Picture Christie, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had such an amazing experience with Floral Sentiments. They made both my engagement party and wedding BEAUTIFUL. Camille made the process so easy. She brought my dreams to reality. Actually, it was even better than I imagined it would be. The flowers were STUNNING. Everyone kept complimenting how the room looked. I recommended Camille to all of my friends who are getting married. She is the best of the best. She is truly talented!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We LOVED working with Floral sentiments and their team!! They were able to bring our vision for our wedding to life! The team was not only professional and amazing but they were affordable and flexible! If I had a question or concern they worked closely with me to fix it! I can’t wait to have more events so we can use Floral Sentiments! I can’t express enough how happy my husband and I are, and how grateful we are that they made our day so beautiful and special!!! There is not doubt in my mind they will ever disappoint their clients, and you will not regret choosing them for your flowers!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

My bride and I were so please with Camille and her team's work on our wedding. From the beginning, were unsure how to express exactly what we wanted, only sure that autumn was to be tastefully represented. With very little direction from us, Camille and her team created an amazing look for our floral arrangements, spot on to what we had envisioned in our heads but couldn't quite put into words. My bride was overjoyed by the autumn floral color scheme, and all of the bridesmaids couldn't stop commenting on how much they loved their bouquets. We received dozens of complements on our centerpieces from guests throughout the night. Megan loved them so much we took home as many flowers as we could, displaying them throughout our home after. Megan and I will recommend Camille to anyone looking for a florist, she really made us feel like family.

Profile Picture Martin, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not speak highly enough about Camille and the Floral Sentiments design team. From the very first meeting I had with Camille I knew that I was able to trust her with making my wedding day special. You could tell that Camille has such passion for her job and knows how to make a wedding beautiful. The moment I saw my bouquet I was amazed. It was everything I wanted it to be and more! When I saw what my venue looked like I was in awe. Everything that Floral Sentiments did looked absolutely beautiful. My guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Floral Sentiments and Camille for making my day as special as it was. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Camille is amazing. She took my scattered ideas and turned my wedding into a masterpiece. The center pieces were exactly what I imagined, and the arch was absolutely beautiful. On top of that, all of the “personals” came out perfect, from my bridal bouquet to my daughters special flower girl ball, every detail truly showed how dedicated Camille and her team are to making your dream come true. Look no further, Camille will make your dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Camille and her team did an amazing jobs with the flowers for our wedding. Everything was beautifully arraigned, the flowers looked flawless and full of color, and Camille herself is a sweetheart! We had hydrangeas, black magic & quicksand roses, and seeded eucalyptus flowers; we got so many compliments about how lovely they were. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an incredible job. Camille was very easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and helped by sharing good design ideas. The table centerpieces , flower baskets for the church and my bouquet were absolutely stunning ! I have never been to an event that had such a beautiful flower display. I can not leave out the beautiful fresh flowers for my hair that lasted the entire day without wilting. Thank you for helping to make my wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. The centerpieces were exactly what I wanted and the backdrop they designed for our sweetheart table was a show stopper. I also loved all the bouquets and venue decor. We received so many compliments on our flowers because the team went the extra mile. I would highly recommend them for not only the quality of their work but they were easy to work with throughout the process.

Profile Picture Jazmen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

beautiful flowers and so easy to work with! thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an amazing job! Without a doubt the best florist in NJ! Camille and her team are amazing! Working with her from start to finish was an absolute pleasure! Our reception, bouquets and ceremony at Addison Park looked so beautiful with everything she put together! She really went above and beyond for our wedding day and everything was so beautiful! Highly recommended!! Loved her and everything she did! Thank you, Camille

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The flowers for my bridal shower were absolutely stunning! I love the arrangements here and will be using them for my wedding !!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Camille was an absolute pleasure to work with. A true professional and knows exactly what she’s doing. She was kind and very helpful. Always kept in touch and worked with us on our budget. Her team is incredibly talented and their creativity went above and beyond. They worked extremely hard the day of the wedding, setting up all 14 centerpieces by hand @ the venue. Making sure they looked perfect, which they did!!! They were absolutely stunning. Even our guest were amazed by them. Everything was perfect, from the bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl basket and corsages, and lets not forget our ceremony setup. Perfect, Everything! We were so pleased with how everything looked.
Camille was great to work with and I highly recommend her. Thank you Camille and team for making our special day look SO BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did such an amazing job for my wedding. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. The team listens closely to what you want and work with you to find exactly what your looking for and make it happen. When I walked into my reception I was blown away. And the price was excellent too, stayed in budget! I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I used them for my cousin's bridal shower, it was truly a pleasure working with the design team. I told them my vision/colors/theme I had for the bridal shower and they delivered above my expectations. Their work was truly amazing and beautiful. The flowers were so fresh and vibrant, they lasted so long after the event as well! Everyone is still talking about how pretty the flowers were at the shower. We had to create a game to give them away because everyone was claiming them. I can't wait to work with them again.

Profile Picture Natalie , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiments Couture design team did an INCREDIBLE job on the flowers for our wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau. They did a beautiful job for my brother’s wedding a couple years ago, but I decided to shop around for florists that were recommended by our venue. I’m so glad that we met with Camille and her team – they were more reasonably priced than the other florists we met with in North Jersey and I believe did just as good, if not a better, job – Floral Sentiments’ value was unmatched in my opinion. Camille listened to our needs, incorporated our personal requests, and her team went above and beyond with the flowers around the venue – the chupah, bouquets, centerpieces, place card display, staircase décor, cascading flowers on the cake, and other touches helped make our day so special and beautiful. Many of our guests (and people who saw pictures) commented on how amazing the flowers looked. I can’t recommend Floral Sentiments Couture enough, and they are now our go-to florist for special occasions. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiments team were very flexible and easy to work with. Their flowers and arrangements were worth every penny. The team responded very quickly and was very accommodating with our limited available schedules to meet.

My mom was quite opinionated on the flowers throughout the whole process, and made many changes back and forth – and I will always be very thankful because the team was very patient and made my mom very happy and satisfied.

We also trusted the team on a number of things where we didn’t really know exactly what we wanted and they did their magic beautifully. They understood our theme, and our personalities, (and what would make my mom happy) and helped us easily envision how everything will look like.

All the guests were impressed with the arrangements and were very excited to bring the flowers home after our wedding reception. Even family and friends who were not able to come to the wedding and only saw the floral arrangements through our photos commented on how the flowers were very beautiful.

The Floral Sentiments team made us feel very special and really took the time to get to know us on a personal level. We truly enjoyed working with them. We highly recommend Floral Sentiments.

Profile Picture Michaela, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiment team are amazing floral designers and I am so happy we chose them to do our wedding flowers. They listened very closely to what I wanted my flowers to look like, and then created the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces etc. The team far exceeded my expectations using every attention to detail to make each piece exquisite looking. At the last minute, I added on a flower backdrop, draped in chiffon with a chandelier hanging in the middle of it. They took my vision and the team created the most beautiful backdrop I've ever seen. My guests are still talking about the gorgeous flowers at our wedding. In fact, a few guests have called me and said, that the flower arrangements they took home from the wedding lasted 2 more weeks. The quality of their flowers are "top notch". Book Floral Sentiments, you will be so happy you did.

Profile Picture joanne, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral Sentiments was one of the recommended vendors for The Vanderbilt South Beach. It was an absolute pleasure working with Camille. She was so kind, attentive and took every little detail I had envisioned for my wedding into consideration.

When I came to meet her for the first time all I had in mind was a theme colour and a few ideas of what I would like to see for my floral decor and she took my ideas and turned it into an amazing dream. And what was even better was she worked within my budget without compromising quality. Everything from the bridal bouquet up to the reception centerpieces was just stunning!

I would also like to mention a huge thanks to the floral sentiments team for taking the time and effort to make my event a successful one. I absolutely recommend Camille and her team for anyone looking to use their services for your wedding or any event where they could add their special touch to :)

Profile Picture Lovena, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements