206 Reviews for Floral Sentiments Couture

Single Flowers (12)
Venue Visit (11)
Chuppah Decor (5)
Non-Floral (4)

If it wasn't for Cameal and her team my wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. They took such great care of me and my family. The flowers were stunning and so different and people are still talking about them. I cannot thank her and her team enough for making my dreams come true.

Diana Cahill

Profile Picture Diana, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit

I had such an amazing experience with Floral Sentiments. They made both my engagement party and wedding BEAUTIFUL. Camille made the process so easy. She brought my dreams to reality. Actually, it was even better than I imagined it would be. The flowers were STUNNING. Everyone kept complimenting how the room looked. I recommended Camille to all of my friends who are getting married. She is the best of the best. She is truly talented!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We LOVED working with Floral sentiments and their team!! They were able to bring our vision for our wedding to life! The team was not only professional and amazing but they were affordable and flexible! If I had a question or concern they worked closely with me to fix it! I can’t wait to have more events so we can use Floral Sentiments! I can’t express enough how happy my husband and I are, and how grateful we are that they made our day so beautiful and special!!! There is not doubt in my mind they will ever disappoint their clients, and you will not regret choosing them for your flowers!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

My bride and I were so please with Camille and her team's work on our wedding. From the beginning, were unsure how to express exactly what we wanted, only sure that autumn was to be tastefully represented. With very little direction from us, Camille and her team created an amazing look for our floral arrangements, spot on to what we had envisioned in our heads but couldn't quite put into words. My bride was overjoyed by the autumn floral color scheme, and all of the bridesmaids couldn't stop commenting on how much they loved their bouquets. We received dozens of complements on our centerpieces from guests throughout the night. Megan loved them so much we took home as many flowers as we could, displaying them throughout our home after. Megan and I will recommend Camille to anyone looking for a florist, she really made us feel like family.

Profile Picture Martin, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not speak highly enough about Camille and the Floral Sentiments design team. From the very first meeting I had with Camille I knew that I was able to trust her with making my wedding day special. You could tell that Camille has such passion for her job and knows how to make a wedding beautiful. The moment I saw my bouquet I was amazed. It was everything I wanted it to be and more! When I saw what my venue looked like I was in awe. Everything that Floral Sentiments did looked absolutely beautiful. My guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you Floral Sentiments and Camille for making my day as special as it was. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Camille is amazing. She took my scattered ideas and turned my wedding into a masterpiece. The center pieces were exactly what I imagined, and the arch was absolutely beautiful. On top of that, all of the “personals” came out perfect, from my bridal bouquet to my daughters special flower girl ball, every detail truly showed how dedicated Camille and her team are to making your dream come true. Look no further, Camille will make your dreams a reality!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Camille and her team did an amazing jobs with the flowers for our wedding. Everything was beautifully arraigned, the flowers looked flawless and full of color, and Camille herself is a sweetheart! We had hydrangeas, black magic & quicksand roses, and seeded eucalyptus flowers; we got so many compliments about how lovely they were. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an incredible job. Camille was very easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and helped by sharing good design ideas. The table centerpieces , flower baskets for the church and my bouquet were absolutely stunning ! I have never been to an event that had such a beautiful flower display. I can not leave out the beautiful fresh flowers for my hair that lasted the entire day without wilting. Thank you for helping to make my wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. The centerpieces were exactly what I wanted and the backdrop they designed for our sweetheart table was a show stopper. I also loved all the bouquets and venue decor. We received so many compliments on our flowers because the team went the extra mile. I would highly recommend them for not only the quality of their work but they were easy to work with throughout the process.

Profile Picture Jazmen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

beautiful flowers and so easy to work with! thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did an amazing job! Without a doubt the best florist in NJ! Camille and her team are amazing! Working with her from start to finish was an absolute pleasure! Our reception, bouquets and ceremony at Addison Park looked so beautiful with everything she put together! She really went above and beyond for our wedding day and everything was so beautiful! Highly recommended!! Loved her and everything she did! Thank you, Camille

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The flowers for my bridal shower were absolutely stunning! I love the arrangements here and will be using them for my wedding !!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Camille was an absolute pleasure to work with. A true professional and knows exactly what she’s doing. She was kind and very helpful. Always kept in touch and worked with us on our budget. Her team is incredibly talented and their creativity went above and beyond. They worked extremely hard the day of the wedding, setting up all 14 centerpieces by hand @ the venue. Making sure they looked perfect, which they did!!! They were absolutely stunning. Even our guest were amazed by them. Everything was perfect, from the bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl basket and corsages, and lets not forget our ceremony setup. Perfect, Everything! We were so pleased with how everything looked.
Camille was great to work with and I highly recommend her. Thank you Camille and team for making our special day look SO BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

The Floral Sentiments Couture Design Team did such an amazing job for my wedding. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. The team listens closely to what you want and work with you to find exactly what your looking for and make it happen. When I walked into my reception I was blown away. And the price was excellent too, stayed in budget! I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I used them for my cousin's bridal shower, it was truly a pleasure working with the design team. I told them my vision/colors/theme I had for the bridal shower and they delivered above my expectations. Their work was truly amazing and beautiful. The flowers were so fresh and vibrant, they lasted so long after the event as well! Everyone is still talking about how pretty the flowers were at the shower. We had to create a game to give them away because everyone was claiming them. I can't wait to work with them again.

Profile Picture Natalie , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiments Couture design team did an INCREDIBLE job on the flowers for our wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau. They did a beautiful job for my brother’s wedding a couple years ago, but I decided to shop around for florists that were recommended by our venue. I’m so glad that we met with Camille and her team – they were more reasonably priced than the other florists we met with in North Jersey and I believe did just as good, if not a better, job – Floral Sentiments’ value was unmatched in my opinion. Camille listened to our needs, incorporated our personal requests, and her team went above and beyond with the flowers around the venue – the chupah, bouquets, centerpieces, place card display, staircase décor, cascading flowers on the cake, and other touches helped make our day so special and beautiful. Many of our guests (and people who saw pictures) commented on how amazing the flowers looked. I can’t recommend Floral Sentiments Couture enough, and they are now our go-to florist for special occasions. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

The Floral Sentiments team were very flexible and easy to work with. Their flowers and arrangements were worth every penny. The team responded very quickly and was very accommodating with our limited available schedules to meet.

My mom was quite opinionated on the flowers throughout the whole process, and made many changes back and forth – and I will always be very thankful because the team was very patient and made my mom very happy and satisfied.

We also trusted the team on a number of things where we didn’t really know exactly what we wanted and they did their magic beautifully. They understood our theme, and our personalities, (and what would make my mom happy) and helped us easily envision how everything will look like.

All the guests were impressed with the arrangements and were very excited to bring the flowers home after our wedding reception. Even family and friends who were not able to come to the wedding and only saw the floral arrangements through our photos commented on how the flowers were very beautiful.

The Floral Sentiments team made us feel very special and really took the time to get to know us on a personal level. We truly enjoyed working with them. We highly recommend Floral Sentiments.

Profile Picture Michaela, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Floral Sentiment team are amazing floral designers and I am so happy we chose them to do our wedding flowers. They listened very closely to what I wanted my flowers to look like, and then created the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces etc. The team far exceeded my expectations using every attention to detail to make each piece exquisite looking. At the last minute, I added on a flower backdrop, draped in chiffon with a chandelier hanging in the middle of it. They took my vision and the team created the most beautiful backdrop I've ever seen. My guests are still talking about the gorgeous flowers at our wedding. In fact, a few guests have called me and said, that the flower arrangements they took home from the wedding lasted 2 more weeks. The quality of their flowers are "top notch". Book Floral Sentiments, you will be so happy you did.

Profile Picture joanne, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral Sentiments was one of the recommended vendors for The Vanderbilt South Beach. It was an absolute pleasure working with Camille. She was so kind, attentive and took every little detail I had envisioned for my wedding into consideration.

When I came to meet her for the first time all I had in mind was a theme colour and a few ideas of what I would like to see for my floral decor and she took my ideas and turned it into an amazing dream. And what was even better was she worked within my budget without compromising quality. Everything from the bridal bouquet up to the reception centerpieces was just stunning!

I would also like to mention a huge thanks to the floral sentiments team for taking the time and effort to make my event a successful one. I absolutely recommend Camille and her team for anyone looking to use their services for your wedding or any event where they could add their special touch to :)

Profile Picture Lovena, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Camille and her design team made me cry when I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaids. From start to finish, Floral Sentiments made things so easy, and I didn't even have to worry. Camille saw my vision and made great recommendations. They were prompt, so helpful, and held the closest attention to detail. Everyone kept saying how beautiful my arrangements were. I will never use another florist again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Floral Sentiments definitely didn't disappoint us on our wedding day. The flowers were gorgeous and breathtaking. I nearly cried when my flowers, bridesmaids, flower girl and mother's flowers were delivered. They were just perfect. Camille took the time to get to know us and listened to everything that we wanted. I really didn't have much of a vision in regards to flowers, but from the day that we met Camille we knew we were in good hands. We had many consultations where she provided so much input that I told her I just wanted LED lights and flowers immersed in water, and everything else was up to her. She did an amazing job. From the pew bows at the church, the guys boutonnieres, families Corsages, cake flowers, bridesmaids/flower girls flowers, to my flower I was not disappointed in anything. Camille and her team did a great job with decorating the venue, using my props as well as hers by adding elegant touches that brought the whole night together. I would recommend Floral Sentiments to anyone. The level of expertise that Camille and her team has is unbelievable. She truly made my wedding day a dream come true. Thanks Camille and Team!

Profile Picture Suzie and Marc, 3/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Camille is an angel nothing is a big deal for her she is able to read your thoughts see what you see , our New Years Eve Wedding was gorgeous, the tables were so sparkly with white feathers yet classy It felt like New Years at every turn.
The ambiance in the church were so romantic with lanterns an candles adorning the isles . My bouquet was a special request I wanted to incorporate my Grandmothers 50 year old brooches in needless to say it gorgeous .
It was my pleasure doing business with you and you staff.
Laura Bilotti Stratakis

Profile Picture laura, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Floral Sentiments was one of the recommended vendors for Liberty House in Jersey City and we can see why!

Camille was amazing from the start. I was a bride that did not enjoy the process of looking at a million things/options and planning all the details of my wedding. Flowers are something I don't think about, and didn't give much thought to at my wedding. Camille was great at taking the reigns and giving me exactly what I was going for without me even knowing what that was. I couldn't be more pleased with how beautiful our venue looked with the center pieces she made for us! I received so many compliments on all of our bouquets as well.

I was so pleased also that she was well acquainted with the wedding traditions of the Catholic church and prepared a bouquet for the Virgin Mary and also gave us a rose each to give to our mothers during the sign of peace in our mass (had no idea this was a thing, but it was a beautiful gesture).

During our initial consultation, she was great at asking me questions to get my "vision" narrowed down and coming up with a budget. I loved that the quoted price from the beginning never changed. She even included a few extra things for our wedding that we were not expecting!

Our flower girls looked absolutely adorable with the baby's breath halos that she made. She even made a floral wreathe to hang on the back of our car that said "just married." It was perfect! She also accommodated my request of putting 15 (15!!!) charms on my bridal bouquet with pictures of deceased loved ones.

The delivery of our flowers was perfect and on time. All the flowers also held up nicely throughout the day, and my bouquet looked fantastic for many days after. The delivery guys were very helpful and very nice as well.

Profile Picture Kim, 12/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

As the mother of the bride, I want to say that I thought the flowers and arrangements my daughter picked turned out to be absolutely amazing. Camille, and the staff at Floral Sentiments, did a beautiful job at the venue. . The entire process went smoothly. Camille was always available and accommodating from the day we started, the day we met to finalize our choices and the day of the wedding. Every piece was a floral work of art. I whole heartedly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Louise, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews