72 Reviews for Floral Sensations

Set Up (12)
Delivery (11)
Clean Up (5)
72 Floral Sensations Reviews

Robert and his team are perfect! I gave him instructions on what I wanted and it was exactly what I had pictured. He is so easy to work with and professional. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Anna, 2/9/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Robert was there for us every step of the way. After our initial meeting he presented us a fully staged preview of our arrangement at his office to take pictures and for any final details. On the day of he was there personally and made sure we were well taken care of!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
4.3

My center pieces were beautiful, along with all my flowers. They did an amazing job with the bouquets and flowers.

Profile Picture Doliana, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Floral Sensations was wonderful to work with and they were super helpful when I wasn't sure what kind flowers I wanted.

Each consult went well, but day of, some flowers showed up a little wilted looking, particularly the mother of the bride corsage. She was losing petals all day and the rose and started to turn brown around the edges. The bridesmaids bouquets did not have enough water in their vases either.

All around a great company to work with! Robert was awesome!

Profile Picture Cayla, 5/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Very good company to work with. Knowledgeable and responsive staff. Beautiful designs. Loved my bouquet. Wedding turned out gorgeous.

Profile Picture Chantel, 4/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I picked pale pink and off white tones and they were stunning! Robert really knows how to work with your style (and he's so funny!) We received many compliments on the flowers. We are so thrilled that Robert and Floral Sensations made our day so special!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had them as a vendor through Glen Ivy, I kinda wished my package could have included my boutique too. Had to drop quite a bit more money. But they are very informative and great at helping you to pick the right flowers

Profile Picture User6264856, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
2.9

I'm using Floral Sensations because they are the vendor that the Wedgewood partners with. My package from the Wedgewood includes floral center pieces. I went for my consultation for my centerpieces and decided to ask for a quote for my bouquets and boutineers, the prices were much higher than I anticipated. I wasn't very pleased with that fact that the person helping me kept hinting that the colors I wanted would be hard to achieve and that she wasn't sure if they could create the vibrant colors I was asking for. I hope my centerpieces come out ok.... fingers crossed

Profile Picture Miranda, 2/26/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Not only are Robert and Ebony so easy to work with but they helped me a great deal just because I am not too familiar with flowers. All of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so fresh, it has been almost a week since our wedding and all the flowers still look beautiful like we just got them. I would recommend them for sure!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and they even lasted long enough for my bride to press them and have them preserved a few days after the wedding! They are expensive but you get what you pay for! ^_^

Profile Picture Brandon, 2/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

We changed our mind about a handful of times and FS couldn't have been more accommodating! My flowers came out perfect.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/14/16, 5 Reviews
4.2

I turned to FS as they were the second recommended vendor from our venue. That said; they should really be the first. Ebony and Samantha were professional and swift in correspondence. My only irritation was that we discussed having antique hydrangeas throughout our centerpieces and my bouquet but on the day of - found only white hydrangeas spray painted with a tinge of burgundy. I give them the benefit of doubt, and of course on your wedding day, there are a lot of details. Our day turned out beautiful and I am actually in the process of preserving my bouquet so I am happy with the result. However, in retrospect, I would have liked to have known about the change. The paperwork does discuss that the designer may make last minute adjustments; and I understand. Overall, a 4 out of 5 to rate their professionalism and design together.

Profile Picture Remy, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Floral sensations not only provided beautful fresh flowers on our wedding day but also worked with us to make our envisioned aisle decor a reality! I loved it all. A+ for communication and flexibility. I asked for a girl's flower crown last minute after not finding a headpiece for my flower girl in time. It was gorgeous. The bouquets, the centerpieces, ceremony florals, they also provided fresh flowers for our cake, I loved it all!

Profile Picture Lizeth, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This vendor came with my Wedgewood package, but they were nothing short of amazing. All I did was let them know my theme and colors, they pointed me in the correct direction. I never had any trouble getting a hold of anyone. When I had my appointments everything was very organized. I would definitely recommend Robert for your wedding.

Profile Picture Shasta, 6/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Robert is amazing! He works with you, the bride. He listens to your entourage, but reverts back to what you, the bride, wants. He'll capture exactly what you envisioned and make it a reality. He entertaining as well! Loved him. He decorated my ceremony arch, center pieces, cake design, created by bouquet, boutonnière, + bridesmaid bouquets. Definitely recommend him for all things floral.

Profile Picture Katrina, 4/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very flexible, but very hard to get a hold of! If you call you must wait for a call back, I do not like this method of doing business mainly because I get many spam calls through out the day so I do not answer unsaved numbers. This made it hard to get into contact with them. But flowers were beautiful!!

Profile Picture User6447128, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up

I got to say! My flowers at my wedding, MADE my wedding! They were so beautiful and just gave the perfect romantic setting I wanted! I feel Robert and Samantha listened to everything I asked for and Delivered! They are awesome to work with and make you feel at ease knowing your wedding will be beautiful! I am so thankful Wedgewood at The Retreat works with them! It was a perfect match!

Profile Picture User6420541, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Floral Sensations did a lovely job of creating my vision for my wedding this past Saturday. They designed my floral centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony florals. I loved how the design and colors all came together and Robert and Samantha were great to work with. They were open when working on the design and delivered exactly what I was looking for. All of the flowers arrived on time, and look fantastic in the pictures...I was totally taken aback when I noticed the florals at the alter when I was walking down the aisle and I LOVED my bouquet.

Profile Picture Valerie , 1/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Robert, Samantha, and Victor were so easy to work with! They are knowledgeable about flowers and arrangements! I'm not knowledgeable about too many flowers, but the ones I love, they included them in my arrangements. This vendor is very professional. They will conduct a mock table so you'll see what you'll be getting at your reception. I'll be referring my friends to Floral Sensations.

Profile Picture User5496728, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely phenomenal! Every detail was perfect.
When I met with Robert and his team I told them exactly what we are looking for and they were very attentive to every detail. The colors, the kind of flowers the arrangements, everything was perfect and beautiful.
This team is extremely professional and they know what they're doing. Moreover, they don't compromise the quality of their work. Their goal is to deliver perfection and to satisfy their clients and that goal was met above and beyond during our wedding.
I mostly spoke with Samantha and Robert during the planning and they were both very easy to work with. They answered every email and questions I had promptly and they made sure everything was taken care of before the wedding. They even had a prototype showing to make sure that the flowers and settings are exactly as we want before the event.
We cant thank this team enough for such an amazing job they did, for making our wedding day absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture User4832862, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Robert and Floral Sensations were great! Robert was so excited to work on our wedding and he made our experience so much better because of that. The flowers and bouquets turned out beautiful and were reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robert and his team did an amazing job for my wedding this past weekend! He made me feel comfortable from the first time I met with him and took my colors of mint green and powder blue and turned it into heaven! Even on July 4th, he took the time out to deliver the flowers to my hotel and made sure I loved the bouquets. Floral sensations did my ceremony flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, cake flowers, reception flowers, etc!!!! I absolutely loved everything about the decor during my ceremony and reception. I recommend Robert and Floral Sensations and I can't wait to see more pictures from my photographers of my beautiful flowers and set up!

Profile Picture Tawny, 7/4/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Not only did Floral Sensations (my fave Robert) provide BEAUTIFUL flowers, they were so easy and accomodating to work with. When I saw the reception area on my wedding day, I almost burst into tears of joy before walking down the aisle. My bouquet was beautiful white hydrangeas with yellow and pink roses...exactly what I had said I wanted. From the flowers on the wedding gazebo, to the bridesmaids bouquets, to the groomsmens boutineers, everything was perfect. Robert was SO much fun to work with, and truly put me at ease through the planning process. I have absolutely nothing but positive things to say about the services and product that Floral Sensations produces. Thank you for making my special day so wonderful!! xoxo

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral Sensations did wonderful work for our wedding! All the center pieces, bouquets, and boutonnières were great!! I didn't give Robert much to work with, basically told him our color scheme, the vibe we were looking for and he put together a masterpiece for us!! I wouldn't have changed a thing about anything he created for our wedding!! Ceremony space... AMAZING.. Reception space... EVEN BETTER!! All of our family and friends comments on how beautiful it all turned out. Thank you Robert!!!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was referred to Robert through friends and was happily suprised when I found out he was also the preferred vendor for my wedding at Wedgewood Vellano. Robert is passionate about his work and it showed right from our first consultation all the way to the day of the wedding. He listened to what we wanted and boy did he deliver!

Prior to our wedding day, Robert set up a mock table so that we can see what they would look like on our wedding day. It was beautiful and both me and my fiance were so excited. A couple days later my fiance decided he wanted to change the color of the flowers on the centerpieces, not a problem. Robert listened and made the changes. A couple weeks later I decided I wanted to change the shape of our centerpiece flowers and again, not a problem. Robert was so flexible, patient, and never made us feel bad about our changes.

The day before our wedding we found out that our outdoor ceremony would have to be moved indoors due to rain. I was devastated. I called Robert immediately and was told to come into the office. Robert assured me he would make the ceremony beautiful and showed me some options for our ceremony decor. Not only did he calm me down, he got me excited about my indoor ceremony!

My ceremony space was gorgeous, my bouquet is still blooming four days later, and the reception centerpieces transformed the room. Robert went above and beyond the call of duty. The zipper on my Maid of Honor's dress popped right before the ceremony and Robert actually helped sew her in! He didn't stop there, he walked me to the ceremony room and helped calm my nerves. He didn't leave my side until it was time to walk down the aisle.

Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without Robert. My husband and I are so grateful for him and have decided that Robert and Floral Sensations is the ONLY place to go for your floral needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/8/15, 4 Reviews