Floral Preservation Reviews

1 | Pomona, NY

1 Reviews for Floral Preservation

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

A few days after my wedding, I had my gorgeous bouquet sitting around that I desperately wanted to preserve but I didn’t know what to do or where to go with it. I was worried because I hadn’t thought about it before the wedding and I knew time was of the essence to save the flowers. I called my florist, Flowers by David Anthony, and he recommended Debbie Flohr for Floral Preservation. I went to her and she assured me that my flowers were still able to be preserved. I was so relieved. When I met with her, we discussed all of the options and we decided on a silver shadowbox with a burlap background to match the rustic theme of our wedding. She laid everything out so I could get an idea of how the finished product would look. When I got the call that it was finished, I couldn’t wait to see it and pick it up. It was even more beautiful than I had imagined! The flowers looked almost as stunning as they did on our wedding day and I couldn’t believe how well preserved they were. She added other elements to the shadowbox as well as the bouquet: my husband’s boutonniere, our invitation, a wedding photo of us, and our cake topper. Now, we have a keepsake of our wedding that we can display on our wall for all to see. It’s truly unique and a beautiful addition to our home.

Sent on 03/23/2017