Floral Legacies Reviews

12 | Manchester, MD

12 Reviews for Floral Legacies

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Shelbi · Married on 05/29/2016

Laura was great to work with. The flowers were the only part of our wedding that I was undecided on and Laura was able to take other aspects and details from the wedding and incorporate that into our floral designs. She even suggested centerpieces that turned out beautifully and matched everything as well. All the arrangements she put together looked perfect and her prices are beyond reasonable; we definitely would have paid near double going to someone else. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Debbie · Married on 04/09/2016

Laura was excellent to work with! She did the flowers for both my son's wedding (in 2010) and my daughter's wedding just 2 weeks ago. Her designs were exactly what each bride wanted - and she does everything for such an amazing price! Both times, I'm sure we would have easily spent twice as much with other florists! She's very creative and understands what her brides are looking for - I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/28/2016
  • User4200319 · 2+ years ago

My family and I were so impressed by Laura and her team at Floral Legacies! Our wedding planner referred us to her and we could not have been more pleased! After our first meeting where we discussed all the wedding details, Laura sent me a document WITH photos of everything we talked about, which got me SUPER excited. Being a visual person, it really helped to see what I was getting. When the wedding day finally came and I saw the flowers in person, I was SO happy! They were just what I wanted! From my bridal bouquet to the bridesmaids bouquets to the boutonnieres to my lovely bridal floral crown, it was all perfect. We also hired Laura to play the harp during our ceremony. She is multi-talented and she and her team did an AMAZING job. She is also reasonably priced and super sweet and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Courtenay · Married on 12/03/2011

I absolutely adore Laura @ Floral Legacies! Not only is she an absolute sweetheart and delight to work with, her work also speaks for itself. GORGEOUS! I had the pleasure of meeting Laura back in 2005 when my sister was planning her wedding. From that day on, I knew that when My day arrived I would contact Laura immediately. Needless to say meeting back up with Laura for the first time was a family affair as my entire family also adores her. We met for tea and went over some ideas that my husband and I had and she took those ideas and made them come to life all while helping us find ways to stay within our budget! I’ve always envisioned the Tall Centerpiece look for my reception tables but know how pricey they can be, so Laura helped us find ways for the flowers to look fuller and taller by choosing the right flowers, twigs and centerpiece holders. When the actual day arrived… I was blown away once again by Laura’s creations. She is truly a genius when it comes to flowers and the designs she makes are just breathtaking. I highly recommend hiring Laura for your special day! I know that my other sister cannot wait for her special day so that she too can have Laura make her dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • Nancianne

Nancianne · Married on 07/02/2011

The flowers for my wedding were gorgeous! Laura's website does NOT do her work justice. Not only was Floral Legacies very reasonably priced, but I also felt as though Laura really does care about your event and she is personally vested in her clients. Not to mention that Laura had extra flowers for my order so I got an additional boutteniere and small arrangement for no charge. Laura does work out of her home so don't be concerned as that just allows her to charge less for lack of store overhead. I would definitely recommend seeing Laura for your wedding or event flower needs.

Sent on 07/25/2011

jaclyn · Married on 05/29/2011

Laura did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. I am so glad I chose to go with her. I live in NC and I was having a wedding in MD. Every decision I made was over the phone or by email. I told Laura what I liked and by the next day she already had pictures of ideas sent to me. She was perfect. My wedding was beautiful. Not to mention her pricing is great, I definitely would use Laura again. If you need a florist I would reccomend Laura.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Ashley · Married on 12/04/2010

Laura did a beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding. The bouquets, alter decoration and basket for the winner of the anniversary dance were all gorgeous! She was very helpful in choosing the flowers as well.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Cait · Married on 05/22/2009

I can't say enough about how amazing Laura is! She came highly recommended from my now sister-in-law, and from our very first meeting, she was a pleasure to work with. I explained the look and style I was trying to acheive, and she showed me tons of examples from previous weddings she had done. She then sent photo mock-ups of all of the flowers, and even though I changed things around a hundred times, Laura was always very accomodating. She helped us get the most out of our floral budget, offered great recommendations as far as flower choices, placement, presentation, etc., and I honestly think the same flowers and service anywhere else would have been much more expensive. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Taylor · Married on 09/19/2008

I want to express my deepest thanks and admiration for everything that you have done to make our wedding so beautiful. Jeff and his groomsmen looked so handsome with their boutonniere's, my bridesmaids looked incredibly elegant holding their bouquets, and I was completely enamored with my beautiful bridal bouquet. The hydrangeas you selected (and Jeff told me that you had them shipped all the way from Holland!) were exquisite, the richness of their color took my breath away. And not only did you make our wedding burst with color, but I am truly blessed to have found a florist who is so easy to correspond with, so willing to please and so enthusiastic to help. I hope to stay in contact with you for all of my floral needs, and I wish you every prosperity with Floral Legacies.

Thank you again! :)

Sent on 10/01/2008

Jackie · Married on 05/31/2008

Laura was amazing! I booked her only 5 months from my wedding and everything was so perfect. I lived several hours away and she always responded quickly to my emails and sent detailed pictures to keep me up to date. As a bride that was something I really appreciated. I had also done lots of researching before booking her and her prices were great. I can't say enough about how wonderful she was and how amazing my flowers turned out. I still have people commenting on how wonderful my flowers were! You can't go wrong with Floral Legacies!

Sent on 07/31/2008

kathy · Married on 05/25/2008

Laura was fantastic! I really cant say enough about her, everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/27/2008
  • F

Lawren · Married on 07/29/2005

Laura was so professional. She made sure I knew all my options so I could make an informed decision. She delivered the flowers to the church in plenty of time for the ceremony and helped distribute the corsages and bouquets. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2008