Floral Impressions Reviews

Floral Impressions 5
Floral Impressions 6
Floral Impressions 7

Ellen Callegary · Married on 11/03/2018

Our Dream Flowers - Elegant and Lovely!

We asked for elegant, lovely centerpieces for the Rehearsal Dinner for our son and his then fiancee now wife! Floral Impressions provided the most exquisite centerpieces! They went beyond our greatest expectations! Our guest were thrilled at the idea that they could take the flowers home. We brought one of the centerpieces home and basked in its beauty for almost a week!
    Every phone call and contact with Floral Impressions focused on making sure we received our dream flowers - Theresa even suggested specific flowers as we were speaking so that I could look at their images on line and discuss which ones we liked the best. Thank you, Theresa!

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Great flowers at a great price

We were on a strict budget when deciding on flowers for our wedding. Teresa gave us some great, non conventional options that were beautiful, and added an extra unique quality to our day.

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Stunning Flowers!

Teresa and her team exceeded my expectations! I had a picture of how the flowers would look in my mind, and I was blown away when I saw the ceremony room and later the reception room. My bouquet really complemented my dress, and the centerpieces were so beautiful. I cannot recommend Teresa more.

Rebecca · Married on 09/14/2018

Beautiful flowers! Wonderful to work with!

Keri · Married on 08/04/2018

Teresa and team were wonderful to work with for our wedding. She was so accommodating of my vision changes, and budget. And the flowers looked beautiful for our big day!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Keri, it was a honor to be such a big part of the wedding day. Please share some pictures , we would love to feature a few on our new upcoming website. All the very best to both you and Robert.

Shana · Married on 06/29/2018

Teresa was great to work with. We had a small budget, so most of our flowers were silk, however, for our wedding cake, we wanted to have real flowers matching our burgundy and blush color scheme, and we wanted to rent two 4 foot columns to accent the space where we married. Teresa provided the flowers and the columns for a very reasonable price, even using glue dots to make sure our flowers stayed on the column (it's windy at our venue), and when she came to decorate our cake, she made it look heavenly! We were very happy with the cake flowers and the column rentals!

Floral Impressions 8
    Floral Impressions 9
    Floral Impressions 10
    Floral Impressions 11

Chloe · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot recommend Floral Impressions enough for any event. They did the flowers for our wedding and the experience was so perfect. I had an idea of what I was looking for and Teresa was so thoughtful and helpful about how to tie it all in together. She made suggestions I hadn't considered and they ending being perfect. Teresa was also responsive and communicative during the entire process and it made it super easy to trust that the day would go smoothly, which it did!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank You Chloe, We were thrilled to take such a special part in yours and Brendan's wedding Day!!! We wish all the health, happiness and love to you both. You both are very special people. Teresa

Rachel · Married on 03/23/2018

Theresa was SO wonderful and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!!! We had so many compliments all throughout the night telling us how they were the prettiest wedding flowers they have ever seen!!! She helped me bring my Beauty and the Beast theme to life. It was absolutely perfect!!!

Catherine · Married on 11/10/2017

Teresa is amazing. I spent more on flowers than i intended because when I talked to Teresa, I felt like she knew what I wanted and knew exactly what she was doing. Worth every extra penny I spent.

Carrie · Married on 10/28/2017

If I could describe our experience working with Teresa in one word it would be “outstanding.” We met with Theresa ~8 months before our wedding for about 2 hours and went through every detail. We know nothing about flowers, and Teresa was so patient and helped us decide on everything while keeping our budget in mind. On the big day, I saw our bouquets, the boutonnières and corsages first, and they were stunning. But when we saw our centerpieces, flowers on the cake and the other featured flowers at our reception, we were absolutely blown away. Teresa was able to be creative with one of the main cent pieces and it was absolutely stunning. She and her team was there promptly at the end of the night to help clean up. She was so easy to work with and she clearly loves her work. I would absolutely work with her again!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Floral Impressions 12
    Floral Impressions 13

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Carrie for such a wonderful review!! it was a real pleasure and honor working with both you and Anthony . We so enjoyed decorating your wedding and wish you both all the love and happiness for happily ever after!!!

Katy · Married on 10/07/2017

I could not have gotten luckier than having Theresa do the flowers for our wedding! Our flowers were incredible. Everyone complimented them. Theresa has such vision. I basically went to see her with no color scheme, a million Pinterest pictures telling her I wanted colors and wild flowers and succulents and a bunch of things that weren't in season and she took that lack of directions and made the PERFECT flowers. When I asked if she could do an escort card table arrangement on the fly she made a perfect one. Or when we told her that there might not be much time to set up the arch we ordered she took it in stride. I can't imagine working with a vendor better than Floral Impressions.

Floral Impressions 14
    Floral Impressions 15
    Floral Impressions 16
    Floral Impressions 17

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Teresa was an absolute breeze! Everything was gorgeous!!!!

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

Theresa is incredible. She was responsive and professional. From the very first meeting, she worked within my budget and helped us find ways to cut some of the costs down. Let me just say every single penny was worth hiring Theresa. I do not have an eye or the mind for picturing floral arrangements, so when she delivered the flowers the day of, I was blown away. Every single bouquet, corsage, and centerpiece was beyond my expectations. I am so glad we found Theresa and highly recommend her for any event you are planning!

Madeline · Married on 09/03/2017

I booked Floral Impressions after they did my best friend's wedding and am so happy I did! Teresa is amazingly talented. She took my color scheme and vague descriptions I gave and made the most beautiful arrangements I never could have even pictured. The flowers were something I didn't care much about during planning but on the day of the wedding they were my favorite detail. She listened to my needs budget-wise, making arrangements the sizes I asked for and using different things to give dimension while staying in my budget. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Madeline, we appreciate this fabulous review and it was a pleasure and honor designing your wedding flowers. We loved being such a big part of your special day. Lots of happily ever after!!! Teresa
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/22/2017

Teresa with Floral Impressions is so incredible to work with! She came recommended to us by our reception venue and my mom and I were sold after our first meeting with her. I admittedly know nothing about flowers so all Teresa had to go off of was a few pictures on Pinterest that I liked. Then she would offer suggestions and guidelines to what might look best with my vision and budget. I still wasn't sure what to expect (as I said, I know nothing about flowers) but after following Floral Impressions on Instagram and seeing so many gorgeous weddings they do, I was confident that no matter what Teresa came up with that it would look stunning. And I was right! The centerpieces at the venue were GORGEOUS and I loved my bridal bouquet! I'm so glad my venue coordinator suggested Floral Impressions because they did such an amazing job and for a very great price too! I'd highly recommend Floral Impressions to any brides out there!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Laura for being so great to work with and for such a fabulous review. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding. We wish you and Patrick lots of love, and happiness !!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/15/2017

Teresa and floral impressions were absolutely amazing! Teresa worked with us to customize our look throughout our planning process. Through all the changes and last minute panic about switching the color scheme she was amazing! She was honest about her recommendations and respectful or our budget along the way! Our wedding was beautiful and our flowers were just perfect! The tables were exactly how I had hoped they would be! The evening of our wedding we left in a hurry after our sparkler exit and I was devastated after when I realized I hadn't saved any flowers from our event. Teresa got wind of this and made sure that I got some of our wedding flowers that had been saved! She truly is the best and we are so grateful for every picture that we have showing how beautiful our day was thanks to her and her staff!

Norah · Married on 06/11/2017

Teresa was very accommodating. she worked with me to achieve the decoration style I wanted for not only outdoor American ceremony, but also our indoor Burmese traditional ceremony too. Bride and bridesmaids bouquets are also outstanding, color and style just the way I wanted exactly. Thank you.

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/28/2017

I am so happy that we used Teresa and Floral Impressions for our Memorial Day weekend wedding. What I showed Teresa I wanted for centerpieces at our first meeting to what I ended up wanting/getting were SO completely different and Teresa dealt with me changing my mind so well! She sent me examples of different looks that would fit within my budget and decor until I finally decided what I actually wanted! She was flexible with me changing my mind about flowers for signs, grandparent corsages etc., and in the end even gave the 2 grandmothers complimentary corsages (which I somehow did not notice until looking at photos)! Most importantly, Teresa created a gorgeous chuppah that the rain decided we couldn't use when our ceremony had to be moved inside at the last minute. Despite that, Teresa and her team waited before dismantling the chuppah so that when the rain subsided, we could get a few pictures underneath. That was really so meaningful for us. We absolutely recommend Floral Impressions!

Korey · Married on 03/19/2017

Teresa at Floral impressions is simply, THE BEST. I have never ordered anything more than a bouquet of flowers and she helped me through the entire process. I went in to our first meeting, had like two Pinterest inspiration photos and Teresa ran with it. When I first began the wedding process, florals were the LAST thing on my mind and after meeting with her, they were my most looked forward to aspect of the wedding. I knew that she had everything covered and I was more than blown away when I saw the reception for the first time. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and perfect, and unlike any wedding I had ever seen before. She worked within my budget and eased every concerns! Thank you Teresa, you made my wedding day, that much more beautiful!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Floral Impressions's reply:

Korey, I absolutely loved working with both you and Chad. I loved your relaxed and excited attitude with all aspects to the wedding. You made my job so easy , fun, and enjoyable. Thank you so much for letting us be such a big part of yours and Chad's special day.. We wish you both all the happiness, health and love throughout your many days and life together. . Cant wait to see whats ahead!!! Teresa

Mandy · Married on 02/25/2017

Teresa and team were amazing!!! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! Teresa was really easy to work with! She stayed to make sure that the flowers and table decor looked good after the room flip and gave us the option to have her team clean, pack up and deliver everything to my parents house afterwards!! This was seriously a weight off our shoulders!

Kassi · Married on 11/19/2016

Floral Impressions is absolutely amazing! Teresa designed the floral arrangements for my wedding ceremony and reception, and honestly, they were the most beautiful floral designs I have ever seen at a wedding (and guests said this too!). She was incredibly flexible with me- working with my budget, letting me make changes, and she was happy to do so always. Floral Impressions is so responsible and timely. I didn't have to worry about a single thing! I HIGHLY recommend Floral Impressions- you will be sad if you don't hire them- Teresa is the best around!

• Lauren735

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

I really wish WeddingWire would let me upload photos to my review, because everything turned out gorgeous! Teresa worked with us every step of the way to design our flowers just the way we wanted them. When we met with her we described our vision and she immediately set to work showing us ideas and flower options. We had a large order of bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpiece arrangements, ceremony arrangements, and arch decor, and everything was just the way we wanted it. We were completely blown away by how the arch turned out, it was even better than we expected! Everyone kept talking about how gorgeous the ceremony was! All of the flowers were fresh and bright, and held up throughout a 9-hour day with no problems. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Floral Impressions's reply:

Thank you Lauren for such a fabulous review. It was our pleasure working with you and we appreciate you letting us be part of the special day. Lots of love and happiness to you both . Teresa

laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Teresa perfectly understood my vision and I cried when my bouquets were delivered - that's how much I loved the flowers. Everything was perfect... centerpieces, garland on the head table, wreaths at the church, flowers on the cake... it all was exactly what I asked for. I wanted a very classic and elegant feel - all white flowers with a lot of greenery and magnolia leaves. I also changed my mind on a few things and she was so accommodating and sweet. I really loved working with her and would highly recommend her!!!

Shauneen · Married on 08/06/2016

Theresa is FABULOUS! So easy to talk with and capture the vision for our daughter's wedding. The flowers were spectacular. She knew our venue and church very well. We highly recommend her and her business.