Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry Reviews

Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 5
Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 6
Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry 7

Glenda · Married on 10/04/2014

They did a magnificent job on the flowers. We received so many compliments. Maria & Larry were wonderful to work with and very professional. I highly recommend them. You will be 100% satisfied with the price and arrangements.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2014

Larry was an absolute pleasure to work with, and he did an AMAZING job on our flowers and decorations. Even the venue said the archway for the ceremony was the most beautiful they had ever seen! Our bouquets were gorgeous, too. Larry spent a tremendous amount of time meeting with me to discuss possible arrangements, and he was enthusiastic throughout the process. You can tell he is a real artist! On our wedding day, he arrived over an hour earlier than agreed to make sure everything was perfect for us. He really captured the feel we were going for, too.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Darah · Married on 07/03/2014

This actually wasn't for my wedding, although I had wished I was able to use Maria and Larry for my wedding! This was for my company's Holiday Party. Everything turned out great! Maria and Larry were able to keep within my budget when I showed them a picture of what I wanted even having 40 tables! The centerpieces were elegant and everyone at my job loved them! I will definitely use them again for any occasion I need flowers for!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Megan · Married on 03/22/2014

Floral Expressions did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! The flowers, bouquets and arrangements all looked incredible, I can't begin to describe how happy I was to see the beautiful job they did! Not only that, the service was outstanding... professional, respectful and affordable. I enjoyed all of my appointments with Maria and our little chats! Wonderful work and wonderful people! You will be lucky to have them as part of your wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Patricia · Married on 12/06/2013

Maria & Larry were a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding, including the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages & centerpieces. When I first met with Larry, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted and he helped to guide my ideas with great recommendations. When we went to see a sample of our centerpieces several months later (which were perfect!), I had changed my vision for the bouquets and boutonnieres, including specific flowers and color schemes. Larry & Maria were extremely helpful and patient with helping me design exactly what I pictured and all of the flowers turned out beautiful.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 11/24/2013

When I walked into my wedding reception the first thing that caught my eyes were the beautiful center pieces. I received so many compliments. The moment I walked into Marie office I knew I was placing my trust in the right hands. Never once did I have a doubts. the ideas we talk about during our meeting matched perfected the day of the wedding, and was even more beautiful then I could ever imagine . They also decorated my cake and it absolutely breath taking. Thank you both for making my night so amazing.

Jackie :)

Sent on 12/05/2013
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 11/02/2013

Maria & Larry came recommended to us through our venue and I was so happy with our flowers! Maria executed my bouquet vision perfectly and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Karla · Married on 11/01/2013

Right from the start - working with Larry and Maria was such a pleasure. My daughter and her husband had a vision of what they wanted but were also conscious of staying within their budget. Larry went above and beyond to work with them. The ceremony and reception was at Seasons and they created such a beautiful atmosphere. Both Larry and Maria were their to set up the ceremony and afterwards to set up each centerpiece on the tables. People are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. Many thanks to them for their professionalism as well as flexibility and incredible talent!!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

K · Married on 10/13/2013

Words cannot express how wonder Maria & Larry are. Their time, understanding and of course patience are truly remarkable and above all their
    flower design and arrangements are absolutely beautiful.
    We had our Oct wedding this weekend at the Grove and not only were the centerpieces, arch and bouquets just what the bride wanted (and as we know the brides are expecting everything to be amazing) rightfully so and it certainly was. The cake was also decorated PICTURE PERFECT.
    Again Larry you are wonderful to work with and Maria you are a SAINT !
    Thank You for making so may people happy with your special talents!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • Wedpert

Cari · Married on 09/14/2013

I was recommended to Maria and Larry by 3 people so I was pretty sold on them when I walked in. Warm and friendly, I felt right at home. We sat down and talked about our green and brown color scheme and the decor we wanted. Centerpiece design was up in the air but luckily Maria had tons of ideas. For bouquets, etc., Maria was amazing at customizing the look for us and finding the perfect color of flowers. She was so flexible to work with. I liked everything right off the bat. We met again for a trial and the centerpiece I described wasn't what I wanted anymore. I was so decisive on everything for the wedding but the centerpieces were just not clear for me yet. Maria personally went back and forth with me on emails and i sent her so many pictures it would make your head spin but she looked at all of them and helped guide me in the right direction. Patience of a saint! I was finally inspired at a client's wedding and knew that I wanted to use wine boxes with flowers in them. After fixing them up, I delivered one to Maria and her mockup was just stunning. She was again flexible with how it would/could look with or without this or that. So many choices! We figured it out together and I delivered 20+ wine boxes to her house, filled with paper shredding as a base. I mean what an undertaking and she and Larry were amazing! EVERYONE at the wedding commented on our centerpieces and as gorgeous as they were, I couldn't stop looking at my gorgeous orchid and hydrangea bouquet of light green. Maria and Larry make you feel like family; they are honest, creative, fair and flexible with a designer's eye. They make it happen and I'm so glad that they were a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Jennifer Rose · Married on 08/09/2013

Larry was wonderful at our two meetings, listening to everything we wanted and making suggestions. You could just tell he knew his stuff! Everything went smoothly in the planning and on the day of the wedding, we had some doubts about whether we would have our ceremony outside because of the rain but Larry was very patient with us in waiting til the last minute to set up. Everything turned out beautifully! I was so happy with my bouquet that I decide to preserve it even though that wasn't my original plan-I just fell in love with it! Everything was exactly what I wanted =)

Sent on 09/01/2013
  • F

Francine · Married on 06/30/2013

Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry was the florist for our beautiful wedding at The View on June 30, 2013. I worked with Larry, who was most professional, warm, and accommodating. He thoughtfully discussed and designed our bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and wrist corsages so that they matched our color palette and budget. The day of the wedding, he arrived early to deliver all of our flowers and presented me with my bouquet in the bridal suite. We had flowers in our wedding color placed on the wedding cake, and many guests complemented us on how gorgeous the cake looked.
    Francine and Gary

Sent on 07/30/2013

Jaime · Married on 06/28/2013

Maria and Larry did a wonderful job! They spent several hours helping me to pick out flowers and décor. The boquets, bouteniers, and center pieces were breath-taking. All of my guests loved the flowers and kept telling me how beautiful they were. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Lori · Married on 05/24/2013

I have to say, as I've told Maria and Larry before, I enjoyed working with this vendor the most out of all my wedding vendors. Maria has patience of a Saint. I completely changed my flowers -- all my flowers -- three times. Not one huff, not one sigh, only encouragement. Maria wanted me to be happy. I gave poor Maria a very difficult order -- I wanted Lily of the Valley and Lilacs for my wedding the end of May. They are hard to come by as they are just out of season by then but Maria pulled it off. There were some flowers which I just could not get, but Maria knew what looked like the flowers I wanted and made my dream bouquet a reality. Honestly, the church altar flowers were so absolutely incredible -- they were breathtaking. They were so nice that Father kept them the next day for the First Communion children. Also very important was Maria kept in my budget. If something was changed, even at the last minute, Maria made it happen within the limitations I set for her. I wanted aqua sparkly tea lights all over the room. I pride myself as a Google search person, but I couldn't find them... and believe me, I tried. Maria found them for me and at a price lower than we expected. I'm not sure how many vendors would have done this, but Maria lowered the price of the bill on the flowers. What an honest person! I really appreciated having someone work for me that I trusted. Thank you so much Maria and Larry!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Henry · Married on 04/06/2013

Maria and Larry did a phenomenal job with our wedding! Friendly, experienced, creative, and attentive - they exceeded our expectations. They were suggested by our venue, The Colonial Inn, and we are very happy that we used their service.

Once we met Maria, it was pretty clear how experienced she was. The final result was proof that she was able to build off of our vague ideas and was able to execute a beautiful floral arrangement for our ceremony. Whatever remaining ideas that we may have lacked, Maria was able to fill in those gaps beyond our expectation.

The boutonnieres and bouquets arrived at our hotel fresh and beautiful. Members of our wedding party, who were recently married themselves, even noted how great and high quality everything looked.

If you have a wedding coming up, I strongly suggest that you visit Maria and Larry during your vendor search.

Sent on 04/12/2013

Julie · Married on 04/06/2013

Maria and Larry did my wedding flowers and I was incredibly happy! They were easy to work with, had great ideas and even visited my venue to make sure that everything would work beforehand! The arch they created was gorgeous and the other flowers were fresh - my bouquet stayed for over a week in water!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Amy · Married on 04/06/2013

Floral Expressions by Maria & Larry were recommended to us by a close friend of the family. We are thrilled that they saw our vision and made it a reality. We had a baseball themed wedding, but wanted to keep it elegant and classy at the same time. Maria was extremely creative and thought outside the box. Our centerpieces were full, fresh and vibrant along with my bouquet. The colors and flowers she recommended were perfect, just as I imagined it! They took the time and spent hours with us, and they were on time for delivery and set up. The flowers were so fantastic that not one centerpiece, floral arrangement or bouquet (yes I actually gave my bouquet away) left at the end of the day! I would highly recommend them to any couple planning their big day!

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 12/01/2012

Maria and Larry from Floral Expressions did a fantastic job! They are the nicest people to work with. I planned my wedding from Houston, TX and they were so helpful and understanding during the entire process. I had a winter rustic theme wedding and Maria was able to capture everything I envisioned. My guest couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the centerpieces were at my wedding. Larry decorated my church and it looked beautiful. As a wedding planner I would highly recommend them if you want you’re wedding to be just perfect. They not only work with your budget but they do an amazing job and go above and beyond your expectations. Love you Maria & Larry! I absolutely loved all my flowers! Thank you guys.

Sent on 12/28/2012
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/26/2012

We had a beautiful wedding on 10/26/12 and Larry was so incredibly patient and helpful throughout our planning process. Larry met with us multiple times because I made a few changes along the way to the flowers and each time we met, he gave us his opinions and it really was a team effort. The day of our wedding, Maria and Larry were there early, and everyone commented on how beautiful and amazing the arch was...it was truly a sight to see! My bouquet was exquisite and my bridesmaids' bouquets were also stunning. Our centerpieces were rustic and wrapped in birch bark, and the guests loved their uniqueness. Larry and Maria always got back to me quickly, were always friendly and helpful, and and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone I know. Thank you Larry and Maria for a wonderful job!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Barbara · Married on 10/06/2012

From the very first meeting with Larry to the wedding day, he and Maria were knowledgeable, responsive and efficient. We had an extensive first meeting but left with all the information we needed to make a decision. During the planning time, Larry set up 2 centerpiece choices to help us decide. He listened carefully to what my daughter, the bride, wanted for colors and the overall look and feel for the ceremony and reception. They always listened and suggested. On the wedding day, Larry was at the Woodcliff Manor(Great place) very early and was in on the conference as to whether or not we could have the ceremony outside. He was always willing to be flexible and accommodating. He put all his talent and energy into building a beautiful arbor for the ceremony, the bouquets were perfect (as discussed and planned) and the centerpieces were a perfect compliment to the table setting. We received so many compliments on the flowers and the bride was especially happy about her aubergine bouquet! You will be happy with their talent, energy and service! We were!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2012

I absolutely loved working with Maria and Larry! They took my many ideas and helped create a cohesive feeling in our wedding. The bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and the corsages and boutonnieres were exactly what I wanted! The ceremony decor was SPOT ON and even more beautiful than I expected, and they really listened to what we wanted for the reception and boy did they deliver! But the best part, hands down, was my bouquet! SIMPLY STUNNING! I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and Maria and Larry were able to make it a reality - but even better. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Emily · Married on 09/02/2012

My mother and I met with Larry at the shop in his house (which is adorable) and he did an excellent job of showing us all of the different options of centerpieces, bouquets and chuppahs. Larry was friendly, professional and accommodating. On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant had everything set up perfectly and on time. The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. I am sure every bride thinks that, but mine really were the most beautiful :) The chuppah was gorgeous and perfect for our late summer wedding and the centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. I especially liked the bridesmaids' bouquets and the groom’s orchid boutineer. Larry really paid attention to all of the small details to make everything look perfect. The flowers were on the pricey side, but I am so happy with the way they came out. Job well done.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Sharon · Married on 08/11/2012

Larry is AMAZING! I was definitely a high maintenance bride and he delivered beyond what I wanted. He even created a custom chuppa for me because my design was different than what he had ever done before. I also changed my mind a few times and he was always up for working with me and tweaking his design. Also, price is reasonable.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Tania · Married on 07/21/2012

I used this florist for my wedding and I have nothing but great things to say about them. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. The prices were extremely fair and the flowers were PERFECT. She accomplished everything I asked her for and stayed within my budget. I would recommend them to everyone. They were professional, friendly, and always willing to help I am thankful for all of the hard work they did to make my wedding beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Marc · Married on 06/24/2012

Wow, Larry was my primary contact and he was professional and everything he created was first class. The Chupah he made for us was extraordinary and even though we were from outside the area, he gave us full attention and was gracious in his customer service. A class act.

Sent on 09/05/2012