Floral Events Reviews

79 | Naperville, IL

79 Reviews for Floral Events

Stacey · Married on 12/31/2010

I just want to say that you did an amazing job on the flowers and I loved them. Everyone loved all the bridesmaids bouquet and especially mine. The men's flowers were perfect. I loved everything. Thank you so much for helping me make my day beautiful. When I get my photos I am for sure sending you a couple.
    Stacey
    St. Charles, IL

Sent on 01/25/2011

Colleen · Married on 11/13/2010

Floral Events did a great job on all the floral needs for my wedding. The bouquets were beautiful and delivered to hotel right when I asked them to be. They set-up the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception so wonderfully; we had nothing to worry about the day of our wedding. It was extremely easy to describe what I wanted and they came up with beautiful ideas. It was also a great value for the money; I was so pleased with the price and outcome.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Nicole · Married on 10/16/2010

We had nothing but a positive experience working with Floral Events, Ivone specifically. Our flowers were exquisite! I was able to have my dream wedding and stay within my budget. Our centerpieces were breathtaking and we received endless complements about her creativity and the elegance that our room presented. I never realized how many details went into flowers and Ivone made sure I didn't skip a single thing. She took care of delivering flowers to each person and on time. On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to do a single thing, she took care of everything and didn't leave out a single detail. Ivone was also very flexible in allowing me to make small changes to my flower order as we got closer to our wedding date. She was very professional, flexible and took her time with me when we discussed flower details. The flowers definitely set the presence of our wedding day and gave the romantic feel we were hoping for. I HIGHLY recommend this florist!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Pat · Married on 10/02/2010

Floral events did the most beautiful job for my daughters wedding. They were well priced and just out of this world!!! If you are not looking typical flowers, Floral events are the best!! Great people to work with!

Sent on 12/07/2010
  • W

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2010

Ivone is a wonderful floral designer. She is extremely dedicated to her brides, and has a passion for her work. She loves texture and exotic flowers.

When I first spoke to Ivone on the phone prior to our first meeting I gave her an idea of what I was thinking for flowers. When I arrived to meet her, she had samples of all the flowers she was thinking of and colors.

It was a complete pleasure working with Ivone. She is attentive and listened to all my needs and wants. The pricing was fabulous (I had all exotic flowers), and she came in with a better quote than other florists who were offering me only roses.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Mob2 · Married on 08/21/2010

This is my first time on wedding wire, but my second daughters wedding.
    We used Ivone at Floral Events for my first daughters wedding less than 2 years ago and in 2 months our other daughter is getting married! We wouldnt use anyone else but Ivone!! She did EVERYTHING the way my daughter wanted and within our budget. If she says she can do something she will! She is also honest enough to tell you if she doesnt think it can be done and why not. The ONLY SURPRISE was it was even MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN WE EXPECTED. So many of our almost 300 guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We just couldnt ask for more than that. So of coarse we will be using her again,
    (it is a "home based business" but like the other person mentioned dont let that stop you. They were more professional than some of the storefront and big name florists we also checked out.) Im sure you wont be disappointed either.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

The entire staff at Floral Events was a pleasure to work with!! The flowers for our wedding were exceptional. Ivone made sure every detail was taken care of and planned it all to perfection. They handled the flowers for our rehearsal dinner & wedding reception, along with the arch and flowers for our outside wedding. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. They were very easy to work with and I highly recommend using them for your event!!! Thank you!!
    Stephanie & Mike

Sent on 06/21/2018

Angela · Married on 05/27/2017

Ivone was an absolute pleasure to work with and the flowers were more beautiful than the photos I had given her to work off from! Exceeded my expectations by far!! I did all of my planning over phone and email because it was a destination wedding and she was very professional and made it easy for me. Thank you so much for making our wedding beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Floral Events's reply:

We thank you Angela for trusting us!! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!!

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

Ivone was wonderful to work with for my August wedding. She put together exactly what I was looking for with little communication. My favorite was my bouquet, she was able to incorporate my moms wedding dress lace and my grandmas rosary seamlessly! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Highly recommended! Floral Events made my wedding day absolutely gorgeous and went above and beyond what I had ever expected. Many guests positively commented on what Floral Events was responsible for.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Disa · Married on 12/21/2013

Honestly, I looked at flowers about a month before the wedding. I called and the owner (presumed) was very nice and accommodating. Since it was a month out, I'm assuming I paid a little more, so that's the only downside. I was sent pictures in an e-mail, and then I called back to pick out what we wanted. I did it all over the phone/e-mail since we were living an hour away and I didn't want to make the trip. The flowers turned out amazingly, and the flowers were delivered on time to the hotel. Floral Events even let us pay the week after since I completely forgot to mail in the check (I think since we had sent in the deposit and were going through Hotel Arista who they have worked with before). I call the Monday after to apologize and she was very nice and told me she hoped everything was ok and knew I was busy. I couldn't have asked for nicer service :)

Sent on 12/29/2013

Judith · Married on 10/04/2013

Floral Events was fantastic to work with for our daughters' wedding! The arrangements were even beyond our expectations. Wonderful to work with, and they bent over backward to please!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Exquisite! Ivone with Floral Events was a pleasure to work with and her eye for detail is spot-on. Everything that my daughter had hoped for and requested was delivered. The bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful as well as all other bouquets and boutonnieres'. The Church floral arrangements were gorgeous and walking into the reception - WOW. Everyone commented on how Elegant and Gorgeous the table arrangements were. Absolutely breathtaking! Ivone really delivered. I would highly recommend working with Floral Events. My daughter was elated.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Floral Events was great to work with. Because she works out of her home the prices are great. She worked with me on my budget. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I told her the colors i had in mind and she created bouquets that we so beautiful. Will definitely recommend her to family and friends in the future.

Sent on 07/10/2012

Adam/Caila · Married on 09/15/2018

Floral events provided all the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. They did a amazing job. Our center pieces blew people away. I was even shocked how beautiful everything turned out. I definitely recommend using them for all your floral/decorating needs!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2017

Ivone at Floral Events was amazing. Sometimes it was a little hard to get a hold of her, but she's a BUSY gal, and I did not hold her to it, and she always responded within a day. I gave her a lot of freedom when doing my flowers--pretty much told her that I wanted white flowers (that I liked calla lillies and orchids) and that I wanted silver and LED accents. I WAS BLOWN AWAY when I arrived at the venue!! Absolutely stunning!! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, everything was above and beyond what I could have expected! Highly recommend Ivone and Floral Events!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Abby · Married on 06/20/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Ivone & Floral Events! She was a great asset to have during the planning process. I came in with some ideas but she really helped me narrow down what I wanted. My floral arrangements were perfect and exactly what I wanted! I trusted her opinions completely if I was unsure how something would look or fit together. She also provided an arch for our ceremony. Ivone was great to work with, however just takes a few days to respond to emails. We received so many compliments on our arrangements and especially on my bouquet of roses. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Floral Events to anyone! Great experience!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Ivone is amazing and would highly recommend this company! She works well in a budget and still creates beautuful work

Sent on 10/04/2012

Floral Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your business.
    Ivone

I would definitely recommend Floral Events. Ivone was great to work with and I loved my flowers. I also received many compliments on our flowers throughout the night. She gives very reasonable prices and has a great eye for design.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/28/2011

Floral Events is one of the easiest vedors to work with. I would recommend them for anyone needing floral! The service what was provided with the entire process was amazing. They were very flexible in changing a few things hear and there, as I saw other ideas that I liked. They also provided expert advice on what kind of flowers to use, etc. My arrangements were so amazing!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sara · Married on 07/03/2010

Ivone did a wonderful job with our floral arrangements for the wedding. She was up front and honest about what she could and couldn't do, and was extremely knowledgeable about floral arrangements. My husband was so surprised to see how well they turned out! (which is something that he usually wouldn't comment on!) We received so many compliments on our flower arrangements, and Ivone did a great job setting up and providing the finishing touches to our wedding. She was also very flexible in accomodating our needs, as we had a unique situation in which we had to pick up flowers for my bridal party and my husband's friends at different times. I would definitely recommend her.

Also, fyi, she works out of her home and does not have a business store front. But dont' be put off! She does fantastic work.

Sent on 03/05/2011

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

Floral events was recommended to us by our event coordinator and boy did we make the right decision! Ivone and her team do outstanding work. I sent her multiple pictures of what I wanted the floral arrangements and bouquets to look like and they turned out even better than the photos I submitted! She even took care of a few silk floral arrangements that my mom made and weaved them in with her work at our event. Her team is very diligent. We had a strict ceremony venue site and they were incredibly timely in getting all of the floral arrangements out on time and everything set up at the reception venue before our guests arrived. I highly recommend this florist for your wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Katlin · Married on 04/15/2012

I was very impressed with the work Floral Events (Ivone) had done for my wedding. Everything was gorgeous and I received so many compliments on my flowers and decors (lightling and drapping).

I did a lot research on florist and interviewed numberous florists before I chose Ivone. She was easy to work with, flexiible, very patient with me and willing to work with my budget.

I can't be happier with my choice and would definitely recommend Ivone.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Brianna · Married on 09/02/2011

The flowers were beautiful. I loved them. My only complaint would be that they were a little more bright yellow than I had hoped, but they still were great.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Bethany A. · Married on 01/11/2020

3.0

Beautiful Arrangements

We loved the arrangements Floral Events put together for our wedding. They were just beautiful and the flowers looked fresh for the whole day - no small feat, considering that they went between our ceremony venue and reception venue during the middle of a winter storm! Floral Events also made both a fresh bouquet and a silk bouquet (at an added fee) for me, which was so wonderful. You could barely tell the difference between the silk bouquet and fresh bouquet, and the silk bouquet allowed us to take pictures outside with my "flowers," even though it was well below freezing the day of our wedding. Plus, I now have a keepsake bouquet that will always look as beautiful as it looked the day of the wedding!

We did feel like we had some communication snags with Floral Events. Our wedding took place two weeks after Christmas, and we had trouble getting a hold of Floral Events to finalize our order and payments, which added some stress to the last weeks leading up to our wedding. There were also a couple small details that we had discussed in our contract that didn't pan out in our actual arrangements, like excluding baby's breath from the bridal bouquet and wrapping the bridesmaids' bouquets in a color different than the bridal bouquet. We were still perfectly happy with what we got and thought the arrangements looked beautiful, and since we didn't have a super specific vision for how the flowers had to look, it didn't upset us and didn't impact our rating.

Sent on 05/25/2020