Floral Events Reviews

79 | Naperville, IL

79 Reviews for Floral Events

Karen · Married on 10/03/2014

Florist events gave my daughter a beautiful wedding. She listened to what we wanted and gave us that plus more. The flower centerpieces were beautiful , and the candle backdrop was just amazing! We had so many compliments on everything. Ivone was so nice to work with too. There price was so much better then other event planners we got prices from. I would definitely use them again they were awesome. They made my daughters wedding vision come true. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Jillian · Married on 09/20/2014

Ivone was great. Very professional and so friendly & helpful. She was so easy to work with- it was easy to contact her and meet with her. So many people have told us how beautiful the flowers were, they were perfect. Our ceremony changed from outdoors to indoors due to the weather, but whatever décor we planned to use for the outdoor ceremony was still used somewhere indoors and it was just amazing to see it all come together. They did such a great job, we had absolutely nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We would definitely recommend Floral Events to anyone. Thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2014

Ivone was fantastic to work with! I used this company for a wedding in May, and formal reception in Sept. Both events exceeded my expectations. The flowers were amazing and the design unique. Pricing was fair, and everything was beautiful. I provided a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, and she matched it identically. I couldn't be happier

Sent on 03/31/2015

Floral Events provided the centerpieces for my wedding and they were simply beautiful. They were exactly as I pictured, and fit so perfectly into the colors and decor of my wedding. We would recommend them to anyone needing a florist!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

When trying to decide what florist to go with for my wedding day I meet with 3 different companies to decided which one fit me best. Out of the three companies I meet with, Bill at Floral Events, stood out to me. He was the only person that had true enthusiasm for making my day everything I wanted it to be.
    When it came down to the actual event Bill exceeded every expectation I had from the ceremony to the reception. I have people still asking me who did my flowers!! If it wasn't for Floral Events my dream wedding wouldn't of become a reality.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Regina · Married on 08/24/2013

All the flowers were more beautiful than the pictures I chose them from

Sent on 09/09/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2013

The flowers were absolutely amazing! Ivone and her team did a great job communicating with me and creating flowers for our wedding that were more beautiful than we imagined. The bridesmaids commented that they were the most gorgeous flowers they had ever seen at a wedding! Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 08/29/2013

I do not have enough good things to say about Ivone and the flowers she put together for my wedding. I did not think I cared much about what the flowers looked like (as long as they were nice), but I was surprised at how much I LOVED how they turned out. I met with Ivone twice and she was wonderful to work with - she was great at suggesting a variety of ideas based on my very vague descriptions of what I was looking for. She has a ton of example pictures to show and is great at working with you to find something that is exactly what you want. Wedding flowers aren't cheap, but Ivone's prices were very fair and a great value for the quality and the good service. I loved working with Ivone and would especially recommend her to brides that don't know exactly what they are looking for in their flowers - I cannot stress how helpful she was! My flowers and my bridesmaids flowers turned out to be one of my favorite aspects of my wedding :)

Sent on 08/01/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

Floral Events did an amazing job at my wedding!! Everything looked beautiful. Ivone was amazing to work with. They stayed until I walked down the aisle to make sure everything was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with!!!!!!!!!! I will recommend them to everyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Floral Events was the perfect choice for our wedding day. From the beginning, Ivone was a pleasure to work with. She listened to everything we wanted with our flowers and was extremely flexible with any changes. Ivone was easily able to figure out how to meet our needs!

It was great to be able to see a centerpiece in person before the day of the wedding. By meeting with her ahead of time, we were able to make a few changes to the arrangements with no problem at all.

On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by how beautiful all of the arrangements were. The bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous. I also asked Ivone if she could incorporate some of my grandmother's brooches into my bouquet. She went above and beyond and made the perfect bride bouquet. We were very pleased with the flowers for both the ceremony and the reception. Every table was even better that I had envisioned!

Additionally, Floral Events delivered the flowers as well as set up the flowers and poms on the pews at the ceremony. They arrived over an hour early and stayed until the ceremony was over to ensure everything went smoothly.

I definitely recommend Ivone and Floral Events after our successful wedding experience. After the great communication, meetings and sharing of ideas, I knew that I could count on Floral Events on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Valerie · Married on 06/21/2013

Ivone did amazing! Here is our 'thank you' to her:

Our thanks to you and your staff for the excellent timing, set up, and execution of the decor of our recent event at HOTEL ARISTA.
    Our guests were favorably impressed by the colorful floral arrangments and especially the unique table decorations.
    Thank you so much for your part in making my daughter's wedding and reception absolutely beautiful! We look forward to seeing the pictures!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Leslie · Married on 03/09/2013

Ivone was easy to work with and offered some creative ideas to relate to our fundraiser theme.
    It was a beautiful event and we received many compliments on the flowers and decor.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Floral Events did a great job with our flowers at a reasonable cost. The bridesmaids boquets were absolutely gorgeous!! Ivone did great centerpieces at a reasonable price as well. They did forget the crystals in my boquet but took them back fixed it and drove them all the way back to my house before the limo arrived so I have to say that is great service!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

Floral Events did an AMAZING job with our flowers and the back drop lighting behind the head table. They are soo easy to work with and I was stress free about everything. I had and idea of roses and she took it from there and came up with beautiful ideas. Everything from my BEAUTIFUL bouquet to the bridesmaids to the guys flowers to the arch for the ceremony and the center pieces were just simply amazing. I had my bouquet in the refrigerator for 2 weeks while on my honeymoon and I wanted to preserve my flowers and when i opened the refrigerator when we got home my flowers still looked as beautiful as i left them. Their work just made my wedding everything I ever dreamed of. Thank you so much! I would recommend them for anything and everything :)

Sent on 11/19/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2012

Everything was beautiful with a great price. Thank you for helping my vision come to life!

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • User2059862 · 2+ years ago

Ivone was absolutely wonderful to work with... and her work is beautiful! I cannot express how wonderful it was to see the vision I had in my head of the centerpieces and bouquets all come together. I changed my mind a couple times from our initial meeting and she was able to accomodate all of my requests or provide alternatives for flowers so I could stay within my budget. Her pricing was the best of all the florists I met with. I received so many compliments during my wedding on the flowers. I hope to use Floral Events in the future for other events!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

Floral Events did all of my flowers for my wedding last year!! I can't express enough how satisfied I was with both the service through out the entire year as well as the final product. Ivone was so wonderful to work with, she is truly talented and does an amazing job creating a product that took my breath away. I was a very nervous bride and Ivone was very attentive and helped me create a vision that I absolutely loved. Ivone went above and beyond and even created a sample for me to see what the flowers looked like on different linen samples. I had such an amazing experience that my sister is also using Floral events for her upcoming wedding this September. I would and do recommend Floral Events to any bride I come across. Thank you Floral events for making my day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Ivone was not only responsive and a pleasure to work with, our flowers matched my vision exactly. My venue also complimented Ivone on her detail-oriented style, they said she always double-checks every centerpiece and all of her work. They were right, and everything was absolutely stunning.

I was most impressed by my bridal bouquet and the beautiful arch she created for my ceremony. I would be happy to send pictures to anyone considering Floral Events- They have my high recommendation!
    aericks2@gmail.com

Sent on 09/19/2012

The floral arrangements exceeded our expectations. We received a host of compliments. Everything arrived on time and it was a great experience working with Ivone. I would highly recommend using Floral Events.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Loved the quality of the work. Love that our florist took my dream flowers and turned them into a reality. They were on time, professional and even threw in a few items for free. Great job!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Agata · Married on 06/09/2012

The service provided was better then expected. I was stunned when I saw my reception centerpieces. The owner made my life easier because I have another 3 daughters to marry and I already know who will be my florist. Thank you

Sent on 06/21/2012

Joan · Married on 09/25/2011

"Thank you so much for making Courtney & Luke's wedding day so beautiful with your creativity. The florals were far above and beyond any of our expectations. You took what was in our heads and went even further with that vision than we could have ever imagined. The two words that we kept hearing over and over again were "stunning" and "elegant". They were perfect. Even the placement of the cross behind the cake was ideal!" ~ Joan Schutt, Mother-of-the-Bride and CMP (Certified Meetings Professional)

Sent on 09/27/2011

Joan · Married on 09/17/2011

Floral Events was wonderful to work with. Ivone took the time we needed to make sure every detail was addressed. Emails were answered in a timely manner, meetings were arranged around our schedules, Ivone was very responsive to the details. The flowers were beautiful and added the finishing touch to the reception. I highly recommend Floral Events!

Sent on 09/25/2011

Bernadette · Married on 09/03/2011

she does a great job

Sent on 09/19/2011

Rina · Married on 07/03/2011

Ivone & Dan were amazing! They were super responsive, very willing to work with our ideas, develop solutions that met our needs and were within our budget, and just very nice! They started to feel like family as we were planning our wedding - making time for us to meet at their homes and talk through endless details.

The actual day was great - the decor looked beautiful & the mandap they created (for Indian weddings) was beautiful!

Thanks Ivone & Dan!!!!