Floral Elegance Unlimited Reviews

77 Reviews for Floral Elegance Unlimited

April · Married on 05/31/2014

3.5
      3.5

I can not say enough about Chris! She was amazing! I was in a pickle because my mom had 2 garlands made for our engagement party 6 years ago (bought enough materials for a third if we needed it). The original gal that had done them, we couldn't locate and then my mom remembered Chris who had done my mom's flowers in 1986! We brought the garlands and extra materials to her for her to match and she had no problem with task! My garlands were perfect in our Chapel Wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Sheena · Married on 09/15/2017

3.0
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0

I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet. My bridesmaids bouquets were also beautiful, however, I asked for no bows or ribbon dangling down and she added both. The centerpieces were also beautiful. Kris and I talked about having burgundy mums on some of the tables and they were pink mums, not sure what happened there but they were still really cool looking. The lanterns had felt pieces to hold the flowers up and the glue was pouring out of the sides. I don't know if my guests could see that, but in broad daylight it looked a little tacky. My biggest complaint about working with Kris was the lack of communication between us. When we sat to talk about what I wanted and what she had available, I felt that she had it all written down, but then I was surprised the day of the wedding. For instance, she said she had a flower girl basket and that I didn't need to worry about that so I didn't buy one and then she didn't bring one because she said I didn't tell her I needed one. She added the bows and ribbon to the bridesmaids bouquets because she said she was going off of the picture I gave her, but I specifically told her I didn't want that aspect of the picture because I'm not a bow and ribbon person. She said, "that's easy" but added them anyway. She made the flower order before confirming with me the final numbers, so she ordered flowers for 12 tables when the final number was 10 tables. I contacted her the next day to rearrange our plan since in my mind we had extra flowers (she didn't tell me she changed the order to 10 tables after our conversation) and she snapped at me for continuing to change the order. I didn't feel this was appropriate when all I was trying to do was be resourceful. If you choose to work with Kris, I will say she does a beautiful job, but you have to be very specific in what you want/need and go over every detail before she makes the flower order.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Floral Elegance Unlimited's reply:

Sheena, I am sorry you where disappointed with your wedding flowers. We had a very hard time communicating and that was part of the problem. I wish you a very happy married life and be happy!'