Floral Elegance Unlimited Reviews

77 | Denver, CO

77 Reviews for Floral Elegance Unlimited

ryan · Married on 06/01/2012

Kris superseded our expectations! She did an incredible job with our flower arrangements and designs...they truly were more beautiful than we could have imagined. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for flower arrangements. She is personable, caring and has impeccable work ethics.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Stacey · Married on 04/26/2012

Kris is amazing! I contacted her with a special request, and she came through with flying colors. She made a unique and beautiful arrangement. I HIGHLY recommend Floral Elegance Unlimted. Sincerely, Stacey Z. 5/4/12

Sent on 05/04/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2012

Kris was FANTASTIC. She had the colors on the flowers just perfect, and the bouquets were amazing. She does awesome work, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers or invitations. Our invitations also turned out perfect and were beautiful. I will use her again!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Veronica · Married on 10/07/2011

Long before I received my engagement ring, I was planning my wedding. And the flowers were an essential element to pull it all together! Kris saw my vision and made it even more beautiful than I could ever imagine! She was so easy to work with and it felt as if I had known her my entire life. She was able to incorporate my "something old" into my bouquet making it even more special to me. On the day of the wedding, she hand delievered everything and made sure they were all perfect. I adored working with her and I pass her name on to everyone! Thank you again for being such a huge part of my wedding day!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Blythe · Married on 08/27/2011

A friend of mine recommended Floral Elegance and I couldn't have been happier! Kris is so nice, personable and helpful. They have a great selection of beautiful invitations and flowers. I didn't get my cake through them but tried it and it was delicious! :)

Sent on 05/02/2012

Roberta · Married on 07/02/2011

We had an American, red, white and blue theme and she did a wonderful job. This was my 3rd wedding with this company!

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • Kathy DeNeece

Kathy DeNeece · Married on 03/19/2011

We loved our flowers and the service that Chris gave us. Our flowers were beautiful and fresh and Chris delivered them on time.

Sent on 03/21/2011
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/25/2010

Kris, with Floral Elegance, was wonderful to work with and did a beautiful job with my flowers! Kris had done my sisters' wedding flowers in 2006 and I knew exactly who to call when I became engaged. She is honest, helpful, affordable, dependable, and provides the utmost quality of wedding flowers I have ever seen! I had a vision and Kris came through, above and beyond what I was expecting. It was a comfort to know I had a true professional handling my flowers on my important day. The flowers truly made the classic statement I was going for and 'popped' in all of my photos. I am a 100% happy customer and would recommend Floral Elegance to anyone! Thanks again Kris!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Andrea · Married on 07/10/2010

Our flowers were stunning and Kris was awesome. Before the wedding, I went into her shop looking for a price quote and came out with ceremony flowers, reception center pieces, cake decorations and invitations all taken care of in a couple of hours! She provided unique design ideas for my flowers that I hadn't even considered before and made sure that everything fit within by budget. Thank you Kris for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2010
  • clgabby

Cori · Married on 06/25/2010

I did a lot of research when looking at a vendor for flowers for our wedding. Not only was Kris the cheapest, she was extremely professional and helpful when choosing our arrangements. The bouquets were absolutely stunning, she delivered and set up, and I honestly looked forward to the times I was able to speak with her. She is like a long lost aunt. To this day, I still stop in and chat with her. We also ordered our cake from her as well. It was affordable, tasty, and absolutely gorgeous!! I have referred several family members and friends to Kris's services, and I plan to continue to do so for as long as her business is around (hopefully forever)!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Rachael · Married on 05/30/2010

Kris was excelent, she not only made beautiful bouquets, but she was a true pleasure to work with! Even when I decided to change almost every flower in them. Her easy going attitude and affordabiltiy made her a real catch!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Erin · Married on 04/08/2010

Awesome service. Very friendly. Helped out a ton with a lot of aspects of the wedding. Fabulous tasting cake, beautiful flowers, and fantastic invitations. Very quick receiving stuff we ordered.

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • BSBecka

Rebeka · Married on 09/19/2009

Kris did a wonderful job with my wedding. I got so many compliments on the flowers for the wedding. The unique blend on wild flowers was magnificent. Kris was wonderfully flexible and always got back to me with due haste (a must for me). I would recommend Kris and her flower shop for any occasion.

Sent on 10/03/2009
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 06/06/2009

I chose Floral Elegance because my future sister in law used her at her wedding and her flowers were probably the most beautiful I had ever seen. My colors were dark blue and silver, the flowers were so beautiful, everyone talked about them and the centerpieces turned out even more beautiful than I had imagined. Kris was so easy to work with, took all the time I needed to find out exactly what I wanted for my big day, down to the smallest of details. I could not have asked for a more attentive, creative and professional person. My sister-in-law said that her flowers were the best part of her wedding, and I would have to agree with that statement for my wedding also. I would highly recommend Floral Elegance for any wedding or big event.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2008

The owner was great to work with. I had a few ideas coming in, and she really listened to what I had to say and helped me come up with the perfect bouquet. The flowers looked great and were just what I wanted!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Katie · Married on 04/05/2008

Kris was fantastic, and you cannot beat one-stop shopping. She did the flowers, which were amazingly beautiful. Her mother baked the cake, which was designed to match my dress and was delicious - she even made us a minature cake long before the wedding to make sure we liked it. Because we got the cake and flowers there, we got 15% of the invites, which looked great. Kris was very helpful when I was indecisive and everything was completed and delivered on time. She made it so easy on me!

Sent on 05/12/2008

Angela · Married on 07/29/2006

My flowers were beautiful - even better than I'd imagined. I gave Kris some photos and told her what I was looking for in general, and she was able to put together wonderful bouquets and boutonnières. My girls and guys loved them! And the price could not be beat!

Sent on 01/09/2008

absolutely amazing and enjoyable to work with!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Kris and staff where very helpful on any questions or ideas we may have had, I will tell anyone getting married to call Floral Elegance. If you need help Kris is there for you anytime!!! We got DUCKS THX Michelle and Tim

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Tina

Tina Mares · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic flowers and excellent customer service

Kris was excellent to work with and my flowers turned out beautifully. We had a miscommunication or misunderstanding about using the reception flowers at the church and Kris did everything in her power to rectify the situation. She even handled a late request for some extra flower petals the day of the wedding. I had hired her from out of state and was so happy with how everything turned out. Kris even brought glass vases for my bridal bouquet and the maid of honor bouquet so we could keep them in water at the reception. This also allowed me to bring my bouquet to the hotel for our honeymoon and enjoy them there as well.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Stevie · Married on 06/28/2008

The flowers were beautiful. They were willing to help me with my floral planning two weeks before my wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2008

Trisha · Married on 10/20/2004

The people here were so nice and so helpful. They helped me find something I would like using colors and flowers similar to ones I was interested in but that weren't available this time of year. My bouquet was beautiful!

Sent on 02/04/2008

Sherri · Married on 06/21/2014

I hired Kris at Floral Elegance unlimited because of her personability, the flowers that I had seen on line and her price point. She was more than flexible with my budget. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were some of the prettiest I have ever seen. She got my vision and made it better than I expected. I got compliments all night on them. She also did a great job at decorating my tables and my cake.
    The only ONLY negative I would have is that I wish she would have told me that she was planning on using fake flowers in my corsages and boutineers. I was not expecting this and would have gladly paid more for real flowers if that was the issue. As soon as I saw the fake plastic flowers on my groom I was disappointed. But like I said, my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets more than made up for this and it was a minor detail that only a few people noticed. It really was just a minor hiccup in a beautiful day.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Grete · Married on 09/24/2011

3.5

Chris was very helpful when we stopped to pick out flowers with our daughter. She gave suggestions and when we showed her a pictures from a magazine, she ran with it. The bouquets were bright and beautiful. We appreciated her flexibility with all our phone calls to add or change to our plans. It was also great to be able to order the invitations, napkins and cakes from her--one stop shopping relieved some of our stress especially since we are from Wisconsin.

Sent on 12/21/2011

4.2
      3.0

It was great working with Kris, however, the only complaint I would have is that when the bouquets arrived on the day of the wedding the bridal bouquet was not near the size I was picturing it to be. It looked to be just about the same size as the bridesmaids and I was hoping for a full sized bouquet that made a statement. It was pretty but didn't have the wow-factor. Also, the flowers used in the bridesmaids bouquets were not quite what we had planned for. Instead of the accent flower we had agreed on, we got dyed baby's breath instead. They still looked nice but it wasn't exactly what we paid for. Other than that, Kris was easy to work with and was willing to make changes as they came up. Her prices are also quite fair.

Sent on 10/15/2014