Floral Elegance Unlimited Reviews

77 | Denver, CO

77 Reviews for Floral Elegance Unlimited

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2015

Kris is amazing! She truly cares about her customers. I planned my wedding from another state and Kris made everything very easy. All of our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I did not meet Kris in person until a week before the wedding. Everything turned out perfect. Very affordable too!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Danielle,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and to finally meet you. Thanks again, Kris

kim · Married on 04/18/2015

Kris was absolutely wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted, and suggested ways to make it even better. I had asked for just tulips, and she explained why it would be good to put some roses in there to help stabilize the tulips. She could have just done tulips like I'd asked, but she guided me into the better choice and EXPLAINED WHY!! That kind of dedication is hard to find! They arrived in perfect condition, and she added lovely touches. Everyone loved them! She delivered the flowers, and personally pinned on each of the corsages and boutonnieres! You can tell she is genuinely in love with her work, and we felt completely at ease talking working with her. I would not hesitate to enlist her services again, and I'm even contemplating having her re-create the bridal bouquet in silk so I'll have them to look at forever!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Floral Elegance Unlimited's reply:

Kim, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and now your husband. I would be happy to re-create your bouquet in silk. Just let me know when you would want it!! Thanks again!!

Donna · Married on 04/04/2015

I cannot say enough about Kris! She went above and beyond with my daughters wedding bouquet, My daughter wanted a different type of flower and colors for each of her bridemaids and maid of honor (7 total) as well as 4 hand wrists for the younger kids in the wedding. Kris did a fantastic job giving her ideas and advising on what flower would look the best since so many different colors. They came out BEAUTIFUL!! Kris even dyed some flowers to get the right color and look that she knew my daugher wanted. She made all the boutonnieres for the groomsman, dad and grandpas along with all the corsages for the moms and grandmas, they were all very pleaseed with the flowers and a very special momento from the wedding. I also had ordered a swag to go over the arch with 2 side 5 ft flower arrangements, all these were customed to the brides bouquet with all the colors. Not only did Kris do an amazing job on the flowers she delivered the day of the wedding and seeked out the wedding party and family to personally put the flowers on them. She let me know I would be going crazy the day of and she would help out and take care of this. Was I ever so thankful for her help!!! Kris and I developed a friendship during this beautiful time, she was there to help and make sure we got what we wanted, it was like she was a part of the family and wanting the best for us. I would recommend Kris to all that needs flowers for thier wedding she will do a GREAT job for you at a very good price!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Joan · Married on 10/03/2014

You simply cannot make a better choice. Kris has been a florist for over 30(?) years and she has literally done tens of thousands of weddings. You cannot beat that kind of experience. I felt she was bending over backwards to help us make everything beautiful for the big day. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and she took it from there. She had a lot of great suggestions and practical advice. I loved my bouqet and all the flowers at the wedding and I got a lot of compliments, too.
    She also helped me find my invitations and my photographer. I was so pleased with everything. Her prices are great and she always responds quickly. And on top of that, she is a truly great person. Who wouldn't want to give their business to a truly great person??

Sent on 11/19/2014

Kris did an amazing job with our flowers!! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! I had no idea what I wanted for flowers when I first met with her, but she helped me step by step figure out exactly what I wanted. She is so kind and friendly! She cares about the bride as a person first and a client second. I feel like I made a new friend in Kris. The price was amazing, and the flowers perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more! I would highly recommend Floral Elegance to everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Christine · Married on 09/06/2014

Kris was wonderful in providing advice to a completely clueless bride and overachieving bridemaid! Her years of experience were invaluable in helping me put together the look and the colors I was desiring.

Sent on 10/26/2014

I would recommend Kris to any bride or anyone needing flowers. She is super to work with. I had silk flowers and I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I still when people see the pictures they always tell me how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you for making our special day just a litte more with the beautful with our flowers.

Sent on 08/06/2014

This was our second wedding in two years where Kris designed/created flowers for the wedding party. Each wedding had a different theme and she tailored the flower arrangements for each wedding and also offered great ideas along the way. Kris arrived to both weddings on time ready to pitch in with getting the arrangements on the table --also helping caterer, etc. in getting set up. She also reminded me about the missing wedding cake, which luckily was just around the corner!

The prices were reasonable and flowers were amazing--first rate! I will definitely recommend Floral Elegance to any bride to be!

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • Jayne

Jayne · Married on 06/20/2014

Kris was amazing! I am so glad we choose her company for our wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Kaylee · Married on 06/14/2014

Kris was wonderful! It was so easy and made it so simple! It was nice having her help with the thinking since there is already a lot involved in wedding planning! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Robyn · Married on 06/07/2014

We would highly recommend this place! Kris was not only very knowledgable about her flowers but has a keen eye for details. She makes you feel like your event is the only one going on, and she cares about what you want and what you don't want. This place offers professionalism that we could not find anywhere else! My husband and I say thanks so much to Kris and we are so glad that you did the flowers for our wedding! They were beautiful and everyone wanted to take flowers home with them at the end of the wedding! This place is highly recommended!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Value and quality all in one. Kris did an amazing job at an affordable price. We used Kris for our wedding party flowers and simple centerpieces. Flowers and decorations were not originally overly important to us and we didn't want to spend a big chunk of our budget on flowers. Kris did a fantastic job of getting us the flowers we wanted (peonies) at a reasonable price without looking cheap and incredibly impressed with how the centerpieces turned out (a beautiful open peony in a floating bowl of water). Kris was responsive and very friendly. She owns a small shop and does everything herself which keeps prices reasonable. The flowers still looked great over a week after our wedding. Highly recommend Kris.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Sherrill · Married on 05/03/2014

I absolutely LOVED working with Chris! I am not a floral expert, but had a vision for my big day. After walking Chris through my thoughts, It was evident she knew exactly what what I wanted. I had a HUGE wedding party (27 people), and Chris was super helpful with finding ways to cut cost and never tried to upsell me on things I didn't need. Our flowers were delivered on time and they were truly breathtaking. We had TONS of color and seeing them in person truly exceeded my expectations. Everyone loved it! I highly recommend working with Chris at Floral Elegance. Not only is she an expert in floral design, but she is a wonderful person who I truly enjoyed working with!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Micki · Married on 10/19/2013

Kris with Floral Elegance Unlimited was AMAZING to work with. She was referred to us from a family member. I had what I considered a unique request, I wanted my Bouquet to look just like my Moms'. She did it!!!! We only had 44 year old pictures to go by as our guide and she made it look just like hers. I loved it, it was perfect! We had explained to Kris that we were doing a Hawaiian themed wedding. So she helped us decided that we were going to have Ti Leaf Leis for the men in the wedding party and a beautiful white Orchid Lei for me. She also got me some white Orchids for my Hair stylist to add to my hair. She also got us rose and orchid petals for the flower girls to throw for me down the isle. Kris has so much experience that she was able to give us great suggestions for our ceremony and reception. She was even able to help keep me calm before I walked down the isle.

I would most confidently recommend Kris at Floral Elegance Unlimited to anyone for their wedding needs.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • David

David · Married on 08/24/2013

Kris was wonderful to work with. Even when she was busy, she would take the time to answer our questions. She made sure we were happy with everything and even offered her suggestions that we wouldn't have thought of. There would be times when we wouldn't hear from her the next day, but she always made time in her schedule to ensure a check up on us to let us know the status of something. She is one person you want to do business with, very ethical and customer service oriented. Thank you Kris for helping us every step of the floral and invitation path. We greatly appreciated working with you :)

Sent on 09/01/2013

Kris is wonderful, our flowers were more then I thought. We have a friend for life!!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Peggy · Married on 07/12/2013

During our first meeting with Kris, it felt like we had known her forever. Our invitations were perfect. Many of our guests commented that our invitations were the most beautiful, most elegant, invitations they've seen.

Kris took our ideas for flowers and made them bloom into spectacular, unique, color-filled arrangements. Thank you for all your hard working making our wedding such a beautiful celebration. Our bouquets, boutineers, corsages, the flower girl's basket, unity flowers, church flowers, and reception centerpieces were gorgeous.

Peggy and Brian

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kris did a great job with the flowers at our wedding. She was always happy to meet with us to discuss what we wanted out of our flowers and she did a great job helping us pick our wedding colors. We are happy to recommend her to our family and friends.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chris. I was at a complete loss about the flowers for my wedding and she was able to suggest and execute the most beautiful cake flowers, bouquets and arrangements. She even suggested something that I wasn't in love with but in the end was perfectly perfect. I also had to add some flowers at the last minute and there was no issue. She delivered and arranged the flowers at the wedding without needing any direction from me, in fact, I only saw her for about 30 seconds. The flowers were very budget friendly and healthy and beautiful.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Floral Elegance Unlimited's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, for the great review!!! I hope all is well with you and your husband. Thanks again!!!!
    Kris

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2012

Where do I start? Finding a florist was quite an adventure for us! We were quoted outrageous prices by other florists before they even knew what we wanted! Kris, at Floral Elegance Unlimited, was THE best vendor we worked with throughout our entire wedding planning process.

I was so impressed with her industry knowledge and honesty. If a flower was not going to last the day, due to the season, she let us know and always offered up a better suggestion of a flower that was just as beautiful but more resilient. We gave her an idea of what we wanted for our event and she created something more spectacular than we dreamed up. EVERYONE complimented us on how beautiful, vibrant and unique the bouquets and centerpieces were.

During our event, the catering captain dropped our cake topper down the side of our cake, causing a gash from top to bottom; Kris saved the day by strategically placing flowers on the cake to hide the gash! She went above and beyond from day one. Our wedding was August 4, and I’m still staring at and smelling the beautiful flower arrangements she put together for our event.

Kris even did our wedding invitations which turned out great and came in quickly. Did I mention her amazing personality?? I can honestly say we loved her as our vendor, and now that everything is said and done….we love her as a friend and will be using her in the future.

Sent on 08/10/2012

Rhonda · Married on 07/08/2012

Totally awesome!!! The owner, Kris, was wonderful to work with. She has provided flowers to 3 weddings for us and wedding invitations for 2 of those weddings. She really listened to what we wanted and provided her expertise so that what she delivered was perfection. The flowers and their arrangements were beautiful and a level above what we expected at each of the 3 weddings. She personally delivered the flowers and made sure everything was perfect including the pinning of the corsages and boutonnieres. I would choose her above all others to provide the flowers and invitations for any wedding. I also thought her prices were exceptionally reasonable for the high quality of flowers and service that was provided.

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • User2035653 · 2+ years ago

I actually chose this florist because I won the grand prize at a bridal fair. The flowers were amazing! She matched my colors and even made a single white rose for my grandma! The flowers were ready to be picked up at the time and day that we had arranged months before!

I now keep my bouquet on display for everyone to see.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Joy · Married on 06/09/2012

Kris, the owner of Floral Elegance, is not only a dear friend of over 20 years, but is extremely knowledgeable in her line of business. My daughter and I never considered going to anyone other than Kris for all of my daughter's wedding needs. She recommended a gorgeous venue, baker, the bridal shop to buy her gown and was very helpful with the invitations. My daughter was not the least bit worried that she did not know what she wanted regarding her flowers. All she told Kris was what the colors were and what she definitely did not want, and Kris's ideas were more than helpful. And the outcome was more than we could have expected! The bouquets, boutonnnieres, and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful. The overall experience was so much fun and not the least bit stressful.

I would never recommend anyone but Kris with Floral Elegance Unlimited, not because of our friendship, but because of her sense of awareness, her honesty, and the beautiful product she delivers. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2012

Don't listen to any negative reviews about Floral Elegance Unlimited! Chris was so amazing to work with! I had gone to 3 other florists in the Denver area before meeting with Chris and Floral Elegance. Some more expensive than others. I told her what I wanted and she went above and beyond. Including brainstorming other ideas with me. As a bride, I was so overwhelmed with all the small details and she kept me at ease. Her prices were great, but most importantly her product was amazing!!! The flowers stayed strong the whole day! (90 degree daytime wedding). The bridesmaids took their bouquets home, and theirs lasted an additional week! I can not say enough amazing things about this company. I highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/09/2012

Kris did an amazing job on every aspect of my wedding she was involved with. The flowers were amazing. They were colorful, unique and beyond my expectations. Kris not only helped with the flowers, she also helped with the cakes, memorial candle holders, unity sand/unity sand holders, as well as the invitations and thank you cards.

Her professionalism and attention to detail makes her my favorite florist, and the only florist I will ever conduct business with. Thank you Kris, for making my wedding so very special and VERY beautiful.

Sent on 07/05/2012