Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique Reviews

69 | Denver, CO

69 Reviews for Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique

69 Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique Reviews

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough great things about my experience with Floral Elegance! My fiance (now husband) met with Kris and discussed/ showed photos of what we were envisioning for our flowers. She was professional, friendly, timely, offered great input while still listening to what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, when she brought in my bouquet everyone in the room was floored- including myself. I had shown her a photo of what I wanted, which was a pretty elaborate bouquet from Pinterest, and she made it PERFECTLY. The bridesmaid's bouquets were just as impressive- we were receiving compliments the entire night. Kris is an artist- and she knows her stuff. HIGHLY recommend!

Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 1
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 2
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2018

Working with Kris was such a breeze from start to finish! Not only did I feel confident in what she could create, she completely fulfilled exactly what I was hoping for. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have their visions come to light!

Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 3
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 4

Terri · Married on 08/31/2018

Kris totally understood the look we were going for and created beautiful flower arrangements for my son's wedding. This is the third time I have worked with her for an event and she does a fantastic job every time. She is very creative and professional. I am so grateful for her!!!!!

Lori · Married on 08/11/2018

Kris did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I told her what I had in mind and she took over from there. She delivered all the flowers right to the wedding venue. She even discovered that we were missing a jacket for one of the grooms men because she put all the boutonnieres on all the guys jackets. We were able to have Men's warehouse deliver that jacket just in time. The flowers were perfect and beautiful at a reasonable price. I would recommend Kris to anyone. Thank you Kris for giving my wedding the beautiful sun flower touch I imagined.

Gail · Married on 07/27/2018

OMG! Kris was just AMAZING to work with from our flowers to our invitations! She did a beautiful job on the flowers, and they were so fragrant. I love her creativity, and suggestions for everything. She is well worth every penny and then some! Oh...and the MOST affordable florist that we found. She kept us in our budget, and delivered perfection! They were stunning....bright, beautiful colors. Thank you, Kris!

Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 5
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 6
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 7
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 8
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 9
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 10

Sara · Married on 07/12/2018

Kris was a sensation! I loved working with her and she was a pure genius when it came to our wedding flowers! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and I was more than pleased with her work ethic! I just got married a few weeks ago and I am still so impressed with how beautiful our flowers turned out. I am recommending Floral Elegance Unlimited to anyone and everyone who is getting married!

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

Kris was absolutely amazing! We got married April 27th, 2018, and we could not have been more thrilled with how our flowers turned out. I originally found her on Wedding Wire, and having very little knowledge about flowers in general, put my complete faith in her. I showed her some pictures, gave her some ideas in terms of how I wanted them to look, told her the budget, booked her about 9 months in advance, and that was it. I emailed her a few weeks before the wedding to ask her to place a necklace and a few rings in my bouquet, and she was able to make it look amazing! I don't have my photos back from our photographer, but can say that everything from my bouquet to the groomsmen's boutonnieres looked perfect. She is reliable, does fantastic work, and will make your big day stress-free. Thank you so much Kris!

-The Davidson's

Nina · Married on 10/01/2017

Kris is the absolute best of the best! My mom and I met her at a bridal show in early January last year and we put a deposit down on the spot. It was way too early to be booking vendors for us but we knew from the moment we met Kris that she was our florist and an awesome woman. Not only does her work speak for itself but her personality and creativity is unmatched. Every petal was perfect. We had primarily silk flowers which everyone was shocked when they realized they were not real. Kris did a whole bunch of pieces of our wedding from the bouquets to the aisle décor and much more. Plus, my little nieces adored their flower head pieces. I could go on and on but I hope you get the picture when I say Kris is amazing. Meet her. Hire her. Thank her. Refer her. I know I will.

Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 11
    Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique 12
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so in love! She was able to take our desire for a traditional/classic wedding with hints of doctor who elements and created center pieces, boutiques, and boutonnieres that all of our guests were raving about and within our budget. We absolutely loved her creativity and her responsiveness to our ideas and a few last minuet changes. She even delivered the flowers herself. If you are having a wedding in Colorado she is the florist for you!

Lodene · Married on 07/15/2017

Kris is amazing! I will always call on her, she is reliable, honest and very creative. She knows how to stay within budgets with quality and beauty!

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Kris was friendly, accommodating, and professional. Coming from out of state, we were unable to coordinate with a florist until just a few weeks before the wedding, but she graciously took on the project and worked with our budget. She was incredibly easy to reach and was always responsive by email.

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2017

Kris was a miracle worker! She gave me flowers that outshined my expectations and was wonderful to work with as well. I was afraid that my colors would be complicated and the fact that I wanted a Picasso Calla Lilly would be difficult, but she showed up on my wedding day with my every wish. If you're worried about colors, she will dye them perfectly! Thank you so much Kris for providing the flowers for my wedding!

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

AMAZING!!! I had a family friend that was going to do my flowers but she ended up falling through. Kris made everything so simple and easy, I had nothing to worry about and the flowers turned out exactly as I had pictured in my head. I could not have asked for anything better. She was on time, professional, and really helped make my wedding day absolutely wonderful! Definitely recommending her to anyone who is getting married.

Katie · Married on 08/07/2016

I had such a wonderful experience with Kris for my wedding! I had spoken to other floral companies who were so rude and impossible to get a hold of but then my mom thankfully discovered Kris! I was a little worried because her website seemed outdated but once I met with her, all my worries were gone. She was so personable and genuine. She knew exactly what flowers I was describing and could see my vision from the very beginning. The price was also so reasonable (especially after doing so much research on other places). The flowers turned out perfectly, better than I could have imagined! Thanks again Kris we love you!

Aunt Nicki · Married on 07/16/2016

Kris was so friendly and could see our vision and helped make the day very special. Originally I was going to do a lot of the flowers myself to save money, but her prices were very fair and her flowers she did were incredible. She was easy to work with and took our ideas into consideration. I would highly recommend her.

Lodene · Married on 05/07/2016

Kris did an awesome job!! and her flower arrangements were perfect! Thanks Kris! I will definitely remember you and use your service again and again.

kristen · Married on 08/01/2015

Kris was amazing. She was so warm and friendly. The flowers were gorgeous! She did a wonderful job and anybody would be lucky to have her. Highly recommend her!!
    Thanks Kristen!
    Kristen and Denny

Kris was great! I initially contacted her when she was on vacation, but she responded even then, and we set up an appointment for when she was back. The flowers looked incredible! They were 50% real, 50% silk--but they all looked real and beautiful! She delivered them to the venue right on time and I never had an issue with them. Great work!

kim · Married on 04/18/2015

Kris was absolutely wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted, and suggested ways to make it even better. I had asked for just tulips, and she explained why it would be good to put some roses in there to help stabilize the tulips. She could have just done tulips like I'd asked, but she guided me into the better choice and EXPLAINED WHY!! That kind of dedication is hard to find! They arrived in perfect condition, and she added lovely touches. Everyone loved them! She delivered the flowers, and personally pinned on each of the corsages and boutonnieres! You can tell she is genuinely in love with her work, and we felt completely at ease talking working with her. I would not hesitate to enlist her services again, and I'm even contemplating having her re-create the bridal bouquet in silk so I'll have them to look at forever!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique's reply:

Kim, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and now your husband. I would be happy to re-create your bouquet in silk. Just let me know when you would want it!! Thanks again!!

Donna · Married on 04/04/2015

I cannot say enough about Kris! She went above and beyond with my daughters wedding bouquet, My daughter wanted a different type of flower and colors for each of her bridemaids and maid of honor (7 total) as well as 4 hand wrists for the younger kids in the wedding. Kris did a fantastic job giving her ideas and advising on what flower would look the best since so many different colors. They came out BEAUTIFUL!! Kris even dyed some flowers to get the right color and look that she knew my daugher wanted. She made all the boutonnieres for the groomsman, dad and grandpas along with all the corsages for the moms and grandmas, they were all very pleaseed with the flowers and a very special momento from the wedding. I also had ordered a swag to go over the arch with 2 side 5 ft flower arrangements, all these were customed to the brides bouquet with all the colors. Not only did Kris do an amazing job on the flowers she delivered the day of the wedding and seeked out the wedding party and family to personally put the flowers on them. She let me know I would be going crazy the day of and she would help out and take care of this. Was I ever so thankful for her help!!! Kris and I developed a friendship during this beautiful time, she was there to help and make sure we got what we wanted, it was like she was a part of the family and wanting the best for us. I would recommend Kris to all that needs flowers for thier wedding she will do a GREAT job for you at a very good price!

Joan · Married on 10/03/2014

You simply cannot make a better choice. Kris has been a florist for over 30(?) years and she has literally done tens of thousands of weddings. You cannot beat that kind of experience. I felt she was bending over backwards to help us make everything beautiful for the big day. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and she took it from there. She had a lot of great suggestions and practical advice. I loved my bouqet and all the flowers at the wedding and I got a lot of compliments, too.
    She also helped me find my invitations and my photographer. I was so pleased with everything. Her prices are great and she always responds quickly. And on top of that, she is a truly great person. Who wouldn't want to give their business to a truly great person??

Kris did an amazing job with our flowers!! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! I had no idea what I wanted for flowers when I first met with her, but she helped me step by step figure out exactly what I wanted. She is so kind and friendly! She cares about the bride as a person first and a client second. I feel like I made a new friend in Kris. The price was amazing, and the flowers perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more! I would highly recommend Floral Elegance to everyone!

Christine · Married on 09/06/2014

Kris was wonderful in providing advice to a completely clueless bride and overachieving bridemaid! Her years of experience were invaluable in helping me put together the look and the colors I was desiring.

I would recommend Kris to any bride or anyone needing flowers. She is super to work with. I had silk flowers and I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I still when people see the pictures they always tell me how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you for making our special day just a litte more with the beautful with our flowers.