61 Reviews for Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique

Table Arrangements (1)
Artificial (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
61 Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique Reviews

I am so in love! She was able to take our desire for a traditional/classic wedding with hints of doctor who elements and created center pieces, boutiques, and boutonnieres that all of our guests were raving about and within our budget. We absolutely loved her creativity and her responsiveness to our ideas and a few last minuet changes. She even delivered the flowers herself. If you are having a wedding in Colorado she is the florist for you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Kris is amazing! I will always call on her, she is reliable, honest and very creative. She knows how to stay within budgets with quality and beauty!

Profile Picture Lodene, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Kris was friendly, accommodating, and professional. Coming from out of state, we were unable to coordinate with a florist until just a few weeks before the wedding, but she graciously took on the project and worked with our budget. She was incredibly easy to reach and was always responsive by email.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was a miracle worker! She gave me flowers that outshined my expectations and was wonderful to work with as well. I was afraid that my colors would be complicated and the fact that I wanted a Picasso Calla Lilly would be difficult, but she showed up on my wedding day with my every wish. If you're worried about colors, she will dye them perfectly! Thank you so much Kris for providing the flowers for my wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

AMAZING!!! I had a family friend that was going to do my flowers but she ended up falling through. Kris made everything so simple and easy, I had nothing to worry about and the flowers turned out exactly as I had pictured in my head. I could not have asked for anything better. She was on time, professional, and really helped make my wedding day absolutely wonderful! Definitely recommending her to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had such a wonderful experience with Kris for my wedding! I had spoken to other floral companies who were so rude and impossible to get a hold of but then my mom thankfully discovered Kris! I was a little worried because her website seemed outdated but once I met with her, all my worries were gone. She was so personable and genuine. She knew exactly what flowers I was describing and could see my vision from the very beginning. The price was also so reasonable (especially after doing so much research on other places). The flowers turned out perfectly, better than I could have imagined! Thanks again Kris we love you!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kris was so friendly and could see our vision and helped make the day very special. Originally I was going to do a lot of the flowers myself to save money, but her prices were very fair and her flowers she did were incredible. She was easy to work with and took our ideas into consideration. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User6998884, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kris did an awesome job!! and her flower arrangements were perfect! Thanks Kris! I will definitely remember you and use your service again and again.

Profile Picture Lodene, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor

Kris was amazing. She was so warm and friendly. The flowers were gorgeous! She did a wonderful job and anybody would be lucky to have her. Highly recommend her!!
Thanks Kristen!
Kristen and Denny

Profile Picture kristen, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was great! I initially contacted her when she was on vacation, but she responded even then, and we set up an appointment for when she was back. The flowers looked incredible! They were 50% real, 50% silk--but they all looked real and beautiful! She delivered them to the venue right on time and I never had an issue with them. Great work!

Profile Picture User5283482, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was absolutely wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted, and suggested ways to make it even better. I had asked for just tulips, and she explained why it would be good to put some roses in there to help stabilize the tulips. She could have just done tulips like I'd asked, but she guided me into the better choice and EXPLAINED WHY!! That kind of dedication is hard to find! They arrived in perfect condition, and she added lovely touches. Everyone loved them! She delivered the flowers, and personally pinned on each of the corsages and boutonnieres! You can tell she is genuinely in love with her work, and we felt completely at ease talking working with her. I would not hesitate to enlist her services again, and I'm even contemplating having her re-create the bridal bouquet in silk so I'll have them to look at forever!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kim, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Kris! She went above and beyond with my daughters wedding bouquet, My daughter wanted a different type of flower and colors for each of her bridemaids and maid of honor (7 total) as well as 4 hand wrists for the younger kids in the wedding. Kris did a fantastic job giving her ideas and advising on what flower would look the best since so many different colors. They came out BEAUTIFUL!! Kris even dyed some flowers to get the right color and look that she knew my daugher wanted. She made all the boutonnieres for the groomsman, dad and grandpas along with all the corsages for the moms and grandmas, they were all very pleaseed with the flowers and a very special momento from the wedding. I also had ordered a swag to go over the arch with 2 side 5 ft flower arrangements, all these were customed to the brides bouquet with all the colors. Not only did Kris do an amazing job on the flowers she delivered the day of the wedding and seeked out the wedding party and family to personally put the flowers on them. She let me know I would be going crazy the day of and she would help out and take care of this. Was I ever so thankful for her help!!! Kris and I developed a friendship during this beautiful time, she was there to help and make sure we got what we wanted, it was like she was a part of the family and wanting the best for us. I would recommend Kris to all that needs flowers for thier wedding she will do a GREAT job for you at a very good price!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

You simply cannot make a better choice. Kris has been a florist for over 30(?) years and she has literally done tens of thousands of weddings. You cannot beat that kind of experience. I felt she was bending over backwards to help us make everything beautiful for the big day. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and she took it from there. She had a lot of great suggestions and practical advice. I loved my bouqet and all the flowers at the wedding and I got a lot of compliments, too.
She also helped me find my invitations and my photographer. I was so pleased with everything. Her prices are great and she always responds quickly. And on top of that, she is a truly great person. Who wouldn't want to give their business to a truly great person??

Profile Picture Joan, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Kris did an amazing job with our flowers!! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! I had no idea what I wanted for flowers when I first met with her, but she helped me step by step figure out exactly what I wanted. She is so kind and friendly! She cares about the bride as a person first and a client second. I feel like I made a new friend in Kris. The price was amazing, and the flowers perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more! I would highly recommend Floral Elegance to everyone!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was wonderful in providing advice to a completely clueless bride and overachieving bridemaid! Her years of experience were invaluable in helping me put together the look and the colors I was desiring.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would recommend Kris to any bride or anyone needing flowers. She is super to work with. I had silk flowers and I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I still when people see the pictures they always tell me how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you for making our special day just a litte more with the beautful with our flowers.

Profile Picture User4306098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This was our second wedding in two years where Kris designed/created flowers for the wedding party. Each wedding had a different theme and she tailored the flower arrangements for each wedding and also offered great ideas along the way. Kris arrived to both weddings on time ready to pitch in with getting the arrangements on the table --also helping caterer, etc. in getting set up. She also reminded me about the missing wedding cake, which luckily was just around the corner!

The prices were reasonable and flowers were amazing--first rate! I will definitely recommend Floral Elegance to any bride to be!

Profile Picture User4245405, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was amazing! I am so glad we choose her company for our wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jayne, 6/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was wonderful! It was so easy and made it so simple! It was nice having her help with the thinking since there is already a lot involved in wedding planning! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations

We would highly recommend this place! Kris was not only very knowledgable about her flowers but has a keen eye for details. She makes you feel like your event is the only one going on, and she cares about what you want and what you don't want. This place offers professionalism that we could not find anywhere else! My husband and I say thanks so much to Kris and we are so glad that you did the flowers for our wedding! They were beautiful and everyone wanted to take flowers home with them at the end of the wedding! This place is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Value and quality all in one. Kris did an amazing job at an affordable price. We used Kris for our wedding party flowers and simple centerpieces. Flowers and decorations were not originally overly important to us and we didn't want to spend a big chunk of our budget on flowers. Kris did a fantastic job of getting us the flowers we wanted (peonies) at a reasonable price without looking cheap and incredibly impressed with how the centerpieces turned out (a beautiful open peony in a floating bowl of water). Kris was responsive and very friendly. She owns a small shop and does everything herself which keeps prices reasonable. The flowers still looked great over a week after our wedding. Highly recommend Kris.

Profile Picture User3238205, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED working with Chris! I am not a floral expert, but had a vision for my big day. After walking Chris through my thoughts, It was evident she knew exactly what what I wanted. I had a HUGE wedding party (27 people), and Chris was super helpful with finding ways to cut cost and never tried to upsell me on things I didn't need. Our flowers were delivered on time and they were truly breathtaking. We had TONS of color and seeing them in person truly exceeded my expectations. Everyone loved it! I highly recommend working with Chris at Floral Elegance. Not only is she an expert in floral design, but she is a wonderful person who I truly enjoyed working with!

Profile Picture Sherrill, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris with Floral Elegance Unlimited was AMAZING to work with. She was referred to us from a family member. I had what I considered a unique request, I wanted my Bouquet to look just like my Moms'. She did it!!!! We only had 44 year old pictures to go by as our guide and she made it look just like hers. I loved it, it was perfect! We had explained to Kris that we were doing a Hawaiian themed wedding. So she helped us decided that we were going to have Ti Leaf Leis for the men in the wedding party and a beautiful white Orchid Lei for me. She also got me some white Orchids for my Hair stylist to add to my hair. She also got us rose and orchid petals for the flower girls to throw for me down the isle. Kris has so much experience that she was able to give us great suggestions for our ceremony and reception. She was even able to help keep me calm before I walked down the isle.

I would most confidently recommend Kris at Floral Elegance Unlimited to anyone for their wedding needs.

Profile Picture Micki, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kris was wonderful to work with. Even when she was busy, she would take the time to answer our questions. She made sure we were happy with everything and even offered her suggestions that we wouldn't have thought of. There would be times when we wouldn't hear from her the next day, but she always made time in her schedule to ensure a check up on us to let us know the status of something. She is one person you want to do business with, very ethical and customer service oriented. Thank you Kris for helping us every step of the floral and invitation path. We greatly appreciated working with you :)

Profile Picture David, 8/24/13, 8 Reviews