65 Reviews for Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
65 Floral Elegance Unlimited...a bridal and floral boutique Reviews

OMG! Kris was just AMAZING to work with from our flowers to our invitations! She did a beautiful job on the flowers, and they were so fragrant. I love her creativity, and suggestions for everything. She is well worth every penny and then some! Oh...and the MOST affordable florist that we found. She kept us in our budget, and delivered perfection! They were stunning....bright, beautiful colors. Thank you, Kris!

Profile Picture Gail, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Kris was a sensation! I loved working with her and she was a pure genius when it came to our wedding flowers! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and I was more than pleased with her work ethic! I just got married a few weeks ago and I am still so impressed with how beautiful our flowers turned out. I am recommending Floral Elegance Unlimited to anyone and everyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Set Up

Kris was absolutely amazing! We got married April 27th, 2018, and we could not have been more thrilled with how our flowers turned out. I originally found her on Wedding Wire, and having very little knowledge about flowers in general, put my complete faith in her. I showed her some pictures, gave her some ideas in terms of how I wanted them to look, told her the budget, booked her about 9 months in advance, and that was it. I emailed her a few weeks before the wedding to ask her to place a necklace and a few rings in my bouquet, and she was able to make it look amazing! I don't have my photos back from our photographer, but can say that everything from my bouquet to the groomsmen's boutonnieres looked perfect. She is reliable, does fantastic work, and will make your big day stress-free. Thank you so much Kris!

-The Davidson's

Profile Picture Sara, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris is the absolute best of the best! My mom and I met her at a bridal show in early January last year and we put a deposit down on the spot. It was way too early to be booking vendors for us but we knew from the moment we met Kris that she was our florist and an awesome woman. Not only does her work speak for itself but her personality and creativity is unmatched. Every petal was perfect. We had primarily silk flowers which everyone was shocked when they realized they were not real. Kris did a whole bunch of pieces of our wedding from the bouquets to the aisle décor and much more. Plus, my little nieces adored their flower head pieces. I could go on and on but I hope you get the picture when I say Kris is amazing. Meet her. Hire her. Thank her. Refer her. I know I will.

Profile Picture Nina, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am so in love! She was able to take our desire for a traditional/classic wedding with hints of doctor who elements and created center pieces, boutiques, and boutonnieres that all of our guests were raving about and within our budget. We absolutely loved her creativity and her responsiveness to our ideas and a few last minuet changes. She even delivered the flowers herself. If you are having a wedding in Colorado she is the florist for you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Kris is amazing! I will always call on her, she is reliable, honest and very creative. She knows how to stay within budgets with quality and beauty!

Profile Picture Lodene, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Kris was friendly, accommodating, and professional. Coming from out of state, we were unable to coordinate with a florist until just a few weeks before the wedding, but she graciously took on the project and worked with our budget. She was incredibly easy to reach and was always responsive by email.

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was a miracle worker! She gave me flowers that outshined my expectations and was wonderful to work with as well. I was afraid that my colors would be complicated and the fact that I wanted a Picasso Calla Lilly would be difficult, but she showed up on my wedding day with my every wish. If you're worried about colors, she will dye them perfectly! Thank you so much Kris for providing the flowers for my wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

AMAZING!!! I had a family friend that was going to do my flowers but she ended up falling through. Kris made everything so simple and easy, I had nothing to worry about and the flowers turned out exactly as I had pictured in my head. I could not have asked for anything better. She was on time, professional, and really helped make my wedding day absolutely wonderful! Definitely recommending her to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had such a wonderful experience with Kris for my wedding! I had spoken to other floral companies who were so rude and impossible to get a hold of but then my mom thankfully discovered Kris! I was a little worried because her website seemed outdated but once I met with her, all my worries were gone. She was so personable and genuine. She knew exactly what flowers I was describing and could see my vision from the very beginning. The price was also so reasonable (especially after doing so much research on other places). The flowers turned out perfectly, better than I could have imagined! Thanks again Kris we love you!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kris was so friendly and could see our vision and helped make the day very special. Originally I was going to do a lot of the flowers myself to save money, but her prices were very fair and her flowers she did were incredible. She was easy to work with and took our ideas into consideration. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User6998884, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kris did an awesome job!! and her flower arrangements were perfect! Thanks Kris! I will definitely remember you and use your service again and again.

Profile Picture Lodene, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor

Kris was amazing. She was so warm and friendly. The flowers were gorgeous! She did a wonderful job and anybody would be lucky to have her. Highly recommend her!!
Thanks Kristen!
Kristen and Denny

Profile Picture kristen, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was great! I initially contacted her when she was on vacation, but she responded even then, and we set up an appointment for when she was back. The flowers looked incredible! They were 50% real, 50% silk--but they all looked real and beautiful! She delivered them to the venue right on time and I never had an issue with them. Great work!

Profile Picture User5283482, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was absolutely wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted, and suggested ways to make it even better. I had asked for just tulips, and she explained why it would be good to put some roses in there to help stabilize the tulips. She could have just done tulips like I'd asked, but she guided me into the better choice and EXPLAINED WHY!! That kind of dedication is hard to find! They arrived in perfect condition, and she added lovely touches. Everyone loved them! She delivered the flowers, and personally pinned on each of the corsages and boutonnieres! You can tell she is genuinely in love with her work, and we felt completely at ease talking working with her. I would not hesitate to enlist her services again, and I'm even contemplating having her re-create the bridal bouquet in silk so I'll have them to look at forever!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kim, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Kris! She went above and beyond with my daughters wedding bouquet, My daughter wanted a different type of flower and colors for each of her bridemaids and maid of honor (7 total) as well as 4 hand wrists for the younger kids in the wedding. Kris did a fantastic job giving her ideas and advising on what flower would look the best since so many different colors. They came out BEAUTIFUL!! Kris even dyed some flowers to get the right color and look that she knew my daugher wanted. She made all the boutonnieres for the groomsman, dad and grandpas along with all the corsages for the moms and grandmas, they were all very pleaseed with the flowers and a very special momento from the wedding. I also had ordered a swag to go over the arch with 2 side 5 ft flower arrangements, all these were customed to the brides bouquet with all the colors. Not only did Kris do an amazing job on the flowers she delivered the day of the wedding and seeked out the wedding party and family to personally put the flowers on them. She let me know I would be going crazy the day of and she would help out and take care of this. Was I ever so thankful for her help!!! Kris and I developed a friendship during this beautiful time, she was there to help and make sure we got what we wanted, it was like she was a part of the family and wanting the best for us. I would recommend Kris to all that needs flowers for thier wedding she will do a GREAT job for you at a very good price!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

You simply cannot make a better choice. Kris has been a florist for over 30(?) years and she has literally done tens of thousands of weddings. You cannot beat that kind of experience. I felt she was bending over backwards to help us make everything beautiful for the big day. I showed her a few pictures of what I liked and she took it from there. She had a lot of great suggestions and practical advice. I loved my bouqet and all the flowers at the wedding and I got a lot of compliments, too.
She also helped me find my invitations and my photographer. I was so pleased with everything. Her prices are great and she always responds quickly. And on top of that, she is a truly great person. Who wouldn't want to give their business to a truly great person??

Profile Picture Joan, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations

Kris did an amazing job with our flowers!! They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted! I had no idea what I wanted for flowers when I first met with her, but she helped me step by step figure out exactly what I wanted. She is so kind and friendly! She cares about the bride as a person first and a client second. I feel like I made a new friend in Kris. The price was amazing, and the flowers perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything more! I would highly recommend Floral Elegance to everyone!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was wonderful in providing advice to a completely clueless bride and overachieving bridemaid! Her years of experience were invaluable in helping me put together the look and the colors I was desiring.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would recommend Kris to any bride or anyone needing flowers. She is super to work with. I had silk flowers and I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I still when people see the pictures they always tell me how beautiful the flowers were. Thank you for making our special day just a litte more with the beautful with our flowers.

Profile Picture User4306098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This was our second wedding in two years where Kris designed/created flowers for the wedding party. Each wedding had a different theme and she tailored the flower arrangements for each wedding and also offered great ideas along the way. Kris arrived to both weddings on time ready to pitch in with getting the arrangements on the table --also helping caterer, etc. in getting set up. She also reminded me about the missing wedding cake, which luckily was just around the corner!

The prices were reasonable and flowers were amazing--first rate! I will definitely recommend Floral Elegance to any bride to be!

Profile Picture User4245405, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kris was amazing! I am so glad we choose her company for our wedding! The flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jayne, 6/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kris was wonderful! It was so easy and made it so simple! It was nice having her help with the thinking since there is already a lot involved in wedding planning! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations

We would highly recommend this place! Kris was not only very knowledgable about her flowers but has a keen eye for details. She makes you feel like your event is the only one going on, and she cares about what you want and what you don't want. This place offers professionalism that we could not find anywhere else! My husband and I say thanks so much to Kris and we are so glad that you did the flowers for our wedding! They were beautiful and everyone wanted to take flowers home with them at the end of the wedding! This place is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews