Floral Elegance Unlimited Reviews

Floral Elegance Unlimited 6
Floral Elegance Unlimited 7
  • Wendy

Wendy Judd · Married on 08/04/2019

Above and beyond all expectations!

Kris far exceeded our expectations for bridal party and reception flowers. When we requested wildflowers, we couldn’t have begun to imagine the thoughtful choice of flowers, colors and rich textures she would provide. Her expertise made a beautiful mountain wedding even more spectacular!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 07/06/2019

Simply Amazing!

Kris is absolutely amazing! She was so helpful. I met with her and we talked through what flowers I was wanting for my wedding day. She had a vision and it really came to life! Her prices are extremely reasonable. She delivered the flowers to our venue, and pinned them on everyone, which was so helpful and nice of her to do. The flowers turned out sooo beautiful! I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 12
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 13
  • Anna

Anna Harrison · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Florist & Very Affordable!

We had a wonderful experience with Kris at Floral Elegance Unlimited. We went into our first meeting knowing absolutely nothing about wedding flowers, what we needed, how much it would cost, etc. She guided us through everything and let us know what the basics typically are (bridal & toss bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonniere, arch decor) and then also presented us with some extra options and services she was able to provide. I was SHOCKED when she told us the price it was so inexpensive, granted I had no idea what I was expecting. Kris was so helpful through the entire process. She ended up decorating our arch with silk (rented) flowers, designing and assembling all of our centerpieces, getting all of the men's boutonnieres pinned and ladies their corsages. All of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. So fresh and the colors (coral and plum) were extremely vibrant. She was very flexible as our guest count and table numbers kept changing, altering the number and styles of centerpieces we needed. Everything came out absolutely wonderful and our guests were commenting on the arch and centerpieces for days after the wedding. Wonderful service and product! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 14
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 15

Amber · Married on 10/28/2018

Beyond Gifted!

Kris is amazing at what she does! I had no idea what I wanted as an arrangement but told her the colors I wanted and she put together a beautiful bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages! She is truly gifted!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 16

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough great things about my experience with Floral Elegance! My fiance (now husband) met with Kris and discussed/ showed photos of what we were envisioning for our flowers. She was professional, friendly, timely, offered great input while still listening to what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, when she brought in my bouquet everyone in the room was floored- including myself. I had shown her a photo of what I wanted, which was a pretty elaborate bouquet from Pinterest, and she made it PERFECTLY. The bridesmaid's bouquets were just as impressive- we were receiving compliments the entire night. Kris is an artist- and she knows her stuff. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 17
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 18
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2018

Working with Kris was such a breeze from start to finish! Not only did I feel confident in what she could create, she completely fulfilled exactly what I was hoping for. I highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have their visions come to light!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 19
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 20

Terri · Married on 08/31/2018

Kris totally understood the look we were going for and created beautiful flower arrangements for my son's wedding. This is the third time I have worked with her for an event and she does a fantastic job every time. She is very creative and professional. I am so grateful for her!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lori · Married on 08/11/2018

Kris did a wonderful job on my wedding flowers. I told her what I had in mind and she took over from there. She delivered all the flowers right to the wedding venue. She even discovered that we were missing a jacket for one of the grooms men because she put all the boutonnieres on all the guys jackets. We were able to have Men's warehouse deliver that jacket just in time. The flowers were perfect and beautiful at a reasonable price. I would recommend Kris to anyone. Thank you Kris for giving my wedding the beautiful sun flower touch I imagined.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Gail · Married on 07/27/2018

OMG! Kris was just AMAZING to work with from our flowers to our invitations! She did a beautiful job on the flowers, and they were so fragrant. I love her creativity, and suggestions for everything. She is well worth every penny and then some! Oh...and the MOST affordable florist that we found. She kept us in our budget, and delivered perfection! They were stunning....bright, beautiful colors. Thank you, Kris!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 21
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 22
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 23
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 24
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 25
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 26

Sara · Married on 07/12/2018

Kris was a sensation! I loved working with her and she was a pure genius when it came to our wedding flowers! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and I was more than pleased with her work ethic! I just got married a few weeks ago and I am still so impressed with how beautiful our flowers turned out. I am recommending Floral Elegance Unlimited to anyone and everyone who is getting married!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

Kris was absolutely amazing! We got married April 27th, 2018, and we could not have been more thrilled with how our flowers turned out. I originally found her on Wedding Wire, and having very little knowledge about flowers in general, put my complete faith in her. I showed her some pictures, gave her some ideas in terms of how I wanted them to look, told her the budget, booked her about 9 months in advance, and that was it. I emailed her a few weeks before the wedding to ask her to place a necklace and a few rings in my bouquet, and she was able to make it look amazing! I don't have my photos back from our photographer, but can say that everything from my bouquet to the groomsmen's boutonnieres looked perfect. She is reliable, does fantastic work, and will make your big day stress-free. Thank you so much Kris!

-The Davidson's

Sent on 05/08/2018

Nina · Married on 10/01/2017

Kris is the absolute best of the best! My mom and I met her at a bridal show in early January last year and we put a deposit down on the spot. It was way too early to be booking vendors for us but we knew from the moment we met Kris that she was our florist and an awesome woman. Not only does her work speak for itself but her personality and creativity is unmatched. Every petal was perfect. We had primarily silk flowers which everyone was shocked when they realized they were not real. Kris did a whole bunch of pieces of our wedding from the bouquets to the aisle décor and much more. Plus, my little nieces adored their flower head pieces. I could go on and on but I hope you get the picture when I say Kris is amazing. Meet her. Hire her. Thank her. Refer her. I know I will.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 27
    Floral Elegance Unlimited 28
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so in love! She was able to take our desire for a traditional/classic wedding with hints of doctor who elements and created center pieces, boutiques, and boutonnieres that all of our guests were raving about and within our budget. We absolutely loved her creativity and her responsiveness to our ideas and a few last minuet changes. She even delivered the flowers herself. If you are having a wedding in Colorado she is the florist for you!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Lodene · Married on 07/15/2017

Kris is amazing! I will always call on her, she is reliable, honest and very creative. She knows how to stay within budgets with quality and beauty!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Kris was friendly, accommodating, and professional. Coming from out of state, we were unable to coordinate with a florist until just a few weeks before the wedding, but she graciously took on the project and worked with our budget. She was incredibly easy to reach and was always responsive by email.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2017

Kris was a miracle worker! She gave me flowers that outshined my expectations and was wonderful to work with as well. I was afraid that my colors would be complicated and the fact that I wanted a Picasso Calla Lilly would be difficult, but she showed up on my wedding day with my every wish. If you're worried about colors, she will dye them perfectly! Thank you so much Kris for providing the flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

AMAZING!!! I had a family friend that was going to do my flowers but she ended up falling through. Kris made everything so simple and easy, I had nothing to worry about and the flowers turned out exactly as I had pictured in my head. I could not have asked for anything better. She was on time, professional, and really helped make my wedding day absolutely wonderful! Definitely recommending her to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Katie · Married on 08/07/2016

I had such a wonderful experience with Kris for my wedding! I had spoken to other floral companies who were so rude and impossible to get a hold of but then my mom thankfully discovered Kris! I was a little worried because her website seemed outdated but once I met with her, all my worries were gone. She was so personable and genuine. She knew exactly what flowers I was describing and could see my vision from the very beginning. The price was also so reasonable (especially after doing so much research on other places). The flowers turned out perfectly, better than I could have imagined! Thanks again Kris we love you!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Aunt Nicki · Married on 07/16/2016

Kris was so friendly and could see our vision and helped make the day very special. Originally I was going to do a lot of the flowers myself to save money, but her prices were very fair and her flowers she did were incredible. She was easy to work with and took our ideas into consideration. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Lodene · Married on 05/07/2016

Kris did an awesome job!! and her flower arrangements were perfect! Thanks Kris! I will definitely remember you and use your service again and again.

Sent on 05/17/2016

kristen · Married on 08/01/2015

Kris was amazing. She was so warm and friendly. The flowers were gorgeous! She did a wonderful job and anybody would be lucky to have her. Highly recommend her!!
    Thanks Kristen!
    Kristen and Denny

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kris was great! I initially contacted her when she was on vacation, but she responded even then, and we set up an appointment for when she was back. The flowers looked incredible! They were 50% real, 50% silk--but they all looked real and beautiful! She delivered them to the venue right on time and I never had an issue with them. Great work!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2015

Kris is amazing! She truly cares about her customers. I planned my wedding from another state and Kris made everything very easy. All of our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I did not meet Kris in person until a week before the wedding. Everything turned out perfect. Very affordable too!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Floral Elegance Unlimited's reply:

Danielle,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and to finally meet you. Thanks again, Kris

kim · Married on 04/18/2015

Kris was absolutely wonderful to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted, and suggested ways to make it even better. I had asked for just tulips, and she explained why it would be good to put some roses in there to help stabilize the tulips. She could have just done tulips like I'd asked, but she guided me into the better choice and EXPLAINED WHY!! That kind of dedication is hard to find! They arrived in perfect condition, and she added lovely touches. Everyone loved them! She delivered the flowers, and personally pinned on each of the corsages and boutonnieres! You can tell she is genuinely in love with her work, and we felt completely at ease talking working with her. I would not hesitate to enlist her services again, and I'm even contemplating having her re-create the bridal bouquet in silk so I'll have them to look at forever!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Floral Elegance Unlimited's reply:

Kim, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and now your husband. I would be happy to re-create your bouquet in silk. Just let me know when you would want it!! Thanks again!!