Floral Dimensions Reviews

Floral Dimensions 3
Floral Dimensions 4
Floral Dimensions 5

Nettie Jankoviak · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Local Company with Much Expertise!

I contacted Floral Dimensions with a moody, fall color palette in mind for my October wedding. I also wanted to tie in some Texas elements to pay homage to my now husband’s Texas roots. Bea helped my vision come to fruition. She was quick to respond to my emails which helped to narrow down the types of flowers I'd like to use and which ones would work best given the NC climate and each plant's temperment. She provided prompt follow up whenever I had an inquiry. Bea also took some extra steps to check in and see if anything had changed with my floral ideas and just see how things were going in general. Although not typically open on Sundays, Bea allowed me to pick up my bouquets, bouts, and corsages a few hours before the wedding to ensure they’d be at their freshest for the afternoon. Everything turned out great and the arrangements stayed healthy and lively well after the reception was over.
    Photo credit for this review belongs to FireRose Photography.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Floral Dimensions 6

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you Nettie, It was such a pleasure to work with you and explore the various flowers for your special day. I am so glad you are pleased. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    Happy New Year.
    Bea

Amy · Married on 09/30/2017

Stephanie helped me make selections that fit our color scheme and our overarching desire for a non-showy, natural and still vibrant flower arrangements for Duke Chapel and for our dinner reception at Mez. We were quite pleased and received (+) comments from family and friends.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/20/2014

Very great team to work with! I truly enjoyed the quality of the flowers and décor.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Chelsea,
    Thank you for your kind words and review. It was a true pleasure working with you and I am so glad you were pleased. My very best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Floral Dimensions was great to work with. They took my vision and made it even better! The staff was great and they were flexible with delivery time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Allison · Married on 12/30/2017

I was beyond pleased with the wedding bouquets that Bea designed! My vision was captured perfectly. Bea was easy to talk with, very kind, and professional. She made the whole planning process easy and stress free. I would definitely recommend Floral Dimensions if you are in the market for a florist!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Floral Dimensions 7
    Floral Dimensions 8

Michaela · Married on 09/30/2017

Bea was wonderful. I gace her our vision and she created the most beautiful flowers! It was so much more than we imagined. I highly recommend Floral Dimensions!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you, Michaela, for your kind words. The entire Floral Dimensions Design Team enjoyed working on your wedding florals. We are so glad you are pleased. We loved your theme.

Thank you for allowing Floral Dimensions to be a part of your very special day.
    Wishing you much happiness.
    Bea and the Floral Dimensions Design Team

DeVetta · Married on 11/06/2016

The best thing to do is to make an appointment and sit with either Stephanie or Trinity. The vendor needs to know you, your likes, dislikes and definitely your expectations, so that their services can align with your needs.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Mattie · Married on 06/22/2013

Bea and Floral Dimensions were absolutely wonderful throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. She provided all of the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and on the wedding day. People could not stop commenting on how beautiful the bouquets and table settings were. I also really loved the candelabras with greenery she made for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Floral Dimensions for any event!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Dia Swann · Married on 06/25/2011

The floral arrangements of Floral Dimensions are just gorgeous. The simple beauty of each flower is exuded through this florist's creativity and attention to detail.

The owner is pleasant to work with and flexible with your time and budget without sacrificing the importance of the wondrous effect that you want to create for your wedding day. Although a bit pricy, I can say that you get what you pay for, and in this case, their work is well worth the money.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Tina · Married on 06/27/2009

My parents and I visited and explored several florists in the Raleigh/Durham area and when we arrived at Floral Dimensions and met with Bea. We knew that the search was over and that we had finally found our florist!!! We honestly breathed a sigh of relief and were delighted when we sat down with her and listend to her creativity and attention to detail. Bea went above and beyond as she inquired about the decorations for our wedding and gave tips and recommendations on how to make everything look just perfect for my special day! As I have a hard time visualizing things in my head, Bea took the time and showed me the flowers she was describing and put them together in a mock bouquet for me so I could better understand her vision and know how many of what kind of flowers I wanted. To be honest, I was a little nervous the morning of my wedding when I knew I was going to see my bouquet for the first time and was scared if it was going to be like I had invisioned (because you never know how something is going to turn out when you've only created it on paper). But WOW! I was 100% happy with my bouquet and was so excited that I had trusted Bea and listened to her wise wisdom! It was EXACTLY as I had described it to her and she followed my wants and ideas to a "T"! She listened to me, was always pleasant and accomadating, and was never pushy. She even helped me get creative as I wanted to put flower arrangements in tiki torches for an outdoor wedding and she helped me figure out how to make it work! The only slightly negative comment I have is that I wish the aisle markers and gazebo flower arrangements would have been bigger....but because of cost I couldn't affort it. We had to go with more durable flowers that weren't as attractive secondary to the heat of the summer months and our wedding being outside. But other than that......I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2009

Tristan · Married on 09/30/2017

Bea was wonderful. We didn't have an idea of the arrangements we wanted when we walked in but walked out knowing that we were in good hands. The flower arrangements were lovely!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Floral Dimensions 9

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you Tristan. We enjoyed working with you and Colleen and we are so happy you are pleased. It was great fun working with the flowers you had selected locally. Wishing you much happiness.
    Bea and the Floral Dimensions Design Team.

Page · Married on 04/29/2017

The flowers were beautiful! Floral Dimensions really worked with us and was flexible in how we wanted to use the flowers. Would use them again!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Floral Dimensions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, we loved meeting you and being part of your special day.
    Trinity
  • Miglena

Miglena · Married on 06/22/2013

3.5

Probably the best arrangements one can get in town.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Linzy · Married on 07/12/2008

3.0

My 2 dozen red rose bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. It held up great in the 100 degree Durham-in-July heat!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Jennie · Married on 07/07/2007

3.0

I would absolutely use Floral Dimensions again. They were completely flexible planning meeting times and even didn't seem to mind when I changed the whole plan a couple months before the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and everyone commented on them throughout the day--no wilting whatsoever in the hot July sun! Not only were the flowers beautiful, but the employees were at the church before anyone else ready to set up and get the flowers on the guys. They did a fantastic job and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2007