Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc. Reviews

60 | Hialeah, FL

60 Reviews for Floral Designs by Yamir, Inc.

Kendra · Married on 12/18/2010

The flowers by floral designs were absolutely beautiful . The professionalism and expertise in the field helped us feel very comftorable to have everything be as planned just like discussed for the wedding day . We give them 5 stars across the board for quality dependability service and excellent pricing . Thank you again.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Ish · Married on 09/26/2010

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY... There were no words to describe the job well done they did.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Alissa · Married on 09/04/2010

Yamir is hands down the best in the business. She is professional and creative. This was an easy no-brainer decision to make especially after getting the same flowers quoted for double what we paid. I brought Yamir pictures of what I liked and she blew me away. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and our wishing tree was incredible.. Yamir also became a close friend and recommended many different vendors and ideas to me. Everything looked amazing. She also let us use her metal cake stand. My bouquet was perfect. I told her I hated greenery and there was none to be seen!! She outdid herself and I would recommend her 1000%.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2010

Floral Designs by Yamir is simply the best! We were fortunate to be recommended to Yamir and we were thrilled and happy with her work. Yamir was involved with each selection, and truly cared. Her passion and love for what she does was visible in each arrangement. My daughter's wedding day was beautiful with the most exquisite flowers! The colors were vibrant, fresh and beyond my expectation! A true "A" class, responsive, caring and a pleasure to work with! You are the BEST!!! Thanks Yamir!

Sent on 04/20/2013
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 11/22/2008

Yamir by far exceeded my expectations with the flowers for my wedding ceremony. The flowers were beyond beautiful and my bouquet was breathtaking. The bridesmaids' flowers, as well as mine, were wrapped with fabric matching their dresses and mine... which gave them a beautiful and personal touch. She was EXTREMELY patient as I changed my mind quite a few times about what to do for the ceremony. Yamir was very professional throughout the planning stages, answered every e-mail, every phone call and every single question I had when I would come up with a new idea for the flowers. Each time we spoke she was nothing short of exceptional and was truly wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough about what a pleasure it was to deal with her. Book her -- you won't go wrong -- she is awesome!!!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2009

Emmanuelle · Married on 02/18/2018

Ahhh where do I begin with Yamie ?! She is simply fantastic as person and excellent at what she does! from our first meeting I knew I was in for a treat, my sister and I instantly clicked with her, she was extrodinarly patient and flexible. She was truly able to make my vision come to life , our decoration and floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I loooooved my bouquet! I could go on and on about how much of an amazing experience it was working with Yamir, that’s how good she was, in the end when looking for vendors to be part of your wedding look for individuals who truly love what they doand I’m so blessed to have found that in Yamir! Thank you again Yamir! XO.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Priscila · Married on 11/11/2011

It was a pleasure to have ya ir around. She was proffesional, caring,passionate. Knowledgeable and her flowers were to die for. I hope I don't get married again ,but if one day I do.....I already know who to call......she was the best !!!! She is the best!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Yamir did a spectacular job with our wedding decor and flowers. She met with my mom in person at the venue when I couldn't be in town to talk about our thoughts, desires, and concerns. She took everything I wanted into account, including all of my pinterest inspirations, and made my dream a reality. She was always respectful of our questions and feedback, especially when we were overwhelmed and didn't know what to do next. She offered tips and tricks for execution of various parts of the event and even for our own DIY decor. When everything had to be moved inside last minute and altered because of the rain, she stepped up and made things work. Couldn't have asked for anyone or anything better! Would gladly work with her again!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2011

3.5

Yamir did a beautiful job on my flowers. The center pieces came out amazing.

Sent on 12/09/2011
  • User3205825 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5

Everything was very beautiful... Yamir is amazing... i did have an issue of getting in touch with her at one point... the table arrangements were a little different than we discussed but they were absolutely beautiful... but besides that everything was great..

Sent on 04/18/2013