Floral Designs by Nancy Reviews

Floral Designs by Nancy 1
Floral Designs by Nancy 2
Floral Designs by Nancy 3

Julie · Married on 06/24/2016

Nancy was wonderful. I recommend her to anyone that's getting married. I was so
    In love with all the bouquets and flowers that she put together. She is very personable and goes above and beyond. I told her exactly what I wanted and she did it. The flowers were amazing!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Laura · Married on 05/29/2016

Nancy you helped to make our wedding day picture perfect! From a girl that did not like flowers much, that is an enormous achievement! We received so many compliments from our guests on the bouquets, centerpieces and arrangements. Our photographs were enhanced by your creativity. We would highly recommend Floral Designs by Nancy for creativity, design, value and most of a Nancy's amazing personality! Nancy, you made this easy! Thank you Laura & David Moss May 29th 2016

Sent on 06/03/2016

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

I called 3 weeks before my wedding in a panic I never had figured out anyone to do my bouquets! Nancy was really so sweet and understanding never made me feel bad since I waited to the last minute! I had full trust in her and I was so amazingly surprised! The bouquets were absolutely stunning! Every single person at the wedding commented on my flowers! When I show pictures Every single person also comments how amazing my flowers were. Thank you to Nancy and Meghan for making my wedding so beautiful! I cannot thank you enough for being so easy to deal with, you really have a true talent!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Allison · Married on 05/14/2016

Nancy was fantastic to work with. We had a fairly simple color scheme and a specific flower in mind and Nancy understood exactly the style we were looking for and took it beyond anything we could have expected. We were absolutely blown away by the flower arrangements that arrived - they could not have been more beautiful! We had also asked for some flower petals scattered on top of all the tables and for our head table they added some small flower pieces that made it truly special. We highly recommend Floral Designs by Nancy. We could not have been happier with our florist - absolutely gorgeous work!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Sharice · Married on 04/23/2016

Fantastic service! Nancy was a pleasure to work with! She delivered as promised, everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Mallory · Married on 04/16/2016

Nancy was a pleasure to work with. She was creative and professional, and the arrangements were not only beautiful but last a long time.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Alexa · Married on 04/09/2016

Nancy did our flowers for our wedding on April 9th, 2016 and everything was truly perfect! Nancy was fair in price and very responsive wirh any questions we had. We got so many compliments on our center pieces and my bouquet and spray we had on our other tables. Megan was super helpful too and was there the day of to help set up. We couldn't have asked for better quality flowers and people to work with!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Marisa · Married on 10/25/2015

I would highly recommend Floral Designs by Nancy for your wedding. Her vision and expertise shows in her beautiful work. Nancy was an absolute pleasure to work with and met with us a handful of times. I was amazed by my flowers when she brought them over to my house on my wedding day. She uses such creative combinations that make every arrangement unique and breathtaking. The flowers added such a gorgeous touch to the venue and I received many compliments from guests. Floral Designs by Nancy is the ideal choice for your wedding florist! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Nancy was wonderful to work with. The flowers on our wedding day were PERFECT. So many people complimented on how beautiful they were, in addition to all the centerpieces. My mom and I met with her a couple of times with some specific ideas and she followed through on everything. Her details were outstanding. My husband and I were so happy with the flowers, we still have some on display in the house!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Renee · Married on 09/19/2015

Nancy went above and beyond for our wedding and made us the most beautiful displays of flowers for my bouquets, flower arrangements and centerpieces I have ever seen. I had so many compliments from my guests about how beautiful our flowers were, they were gorgeous. Nancy and Meghan did an amazing job and helped make our day extra special, we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Carissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Nancy and her team could not have been more perfect! Nancy really helped me create the vision I wanted for my wedding and went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were beautiful and received many compliments from my guests. I can't thank Nancy and Meghan enough for their expertise and creativity! The flowers created the entire elegant, romantic feel of my wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Megan · Married on 07/18/2015

We absolutely loved working with Nancy and Meghan! We came in with little to no concept of what we wanted and Nancy took the time to show us tons of flowers and truly create a “vision” with us! What they created for the wedding day was even more beautiful than what we could have imagined! We had so many compliments on every detail they put into the day! They made every transition so seamless; from dropping the bouquets off at my house, to decorating the church and venue, and even bringing some of the flowers from the church to the reception and the hotel for brunch the next morning. They made the whole process fun and stress-free! I have already recommended them for my brother’s wedding next summer!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

My daughter and I could not have been happier that we chose Floral Designs by Nancy for her wedding at Candlewood Inn!! We spoke with Nancy and sent her some Pinterest floral ideas and she immediately identified my daughter's style as vintage romantic and began creating ideas for bouquets and centerpieces for the wedding. We had been collecting milk glass vases for the centerpieces and she was very willing to work with these. The first flowers we saw were the very beautiful bouquets which produced the first happy tears of the day. Nancy's milk glass centerpieces were stunning and the perfect manifestation of my daughter's vision. The floral design for the cake was also lovely. The Chuppah Nancy provided was elegant looking and very sturdy---important for us with a windy lakeside ceremony. Nancy was very in tune to working within a budget and successfully managed to stay within ours. Her services are a great value and I can't imagine that we could have been happier than we are. Nancy told us a few times that it may take a few days to answer back witching the busy wedding season and she always followed through. Her assistant, Megan is also very helpful and great to work with. We highly recommend Nancy for a lovely and creative floral design at a great value!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

melissa · Married on 03/14/2015

We loved Nancy! What an awesome woman! We had our initial meeting in her home and she made us feel instantly comfortable. We basically gave her a color palette and our theme idea and left all of the decisions up to her. She did an amazing job and when we first walked into the room it really just was so beautiful. Nancy is great to work with and puts a lot of love into her work. Cannot say enough good things about this woman! ~Melissa and Eddie 3.14.15~

Sent on 04/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 11/14/2014

Nancy has been fantastic to work with throughout this whole process. She made the task of picking out and deciding on flowers so easy, She took my ideas and offered suggestions and all the floral pieces she did came out spectacular! The flowers looked gorgeous in person and in photos. Plus she was super reasonable with pricing as well. She and megan make a great team and I am so happy with the choice I made to use their services for my wedding! I would recommend floral designs by Nancy to anyone in a heartbeat! Will def use them for any floral services I may need in the future!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Sue · Married on 10/18/2014

We would highly recommend Floral Designs by Nancy. Not being 100% sure of what we wanted we asked Nancy to guide us. She had a great vision and was able to execute it perfectly. We felt confident in her expertise and we were right! The flowers were amazing. The combinations used and the size of the bouquets and arrangements were impressive. Her prices were comparable with others. Her work however, was exemplary!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Nancy and Megan what a team ! you could not ask for a better team for your flower needs. My bouquet was exquisite ! Nancy got me I was looking for a soft romantique feel for venue. Lets of candles and rose petals.. The fire place mantel was perfect candles and vines with white flowers.
    Picture perfect. I have sent many clients to Nancy over the years and now I have 1st hand experience. Love you guys!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Melinda · Married on 07/18/2014

Of all the compliments I have received about our wedding, the flowers were the one we got the most. Nancy did such a wonderful job we couldn't have imagined it any better. They were beautiful and flawless. Nancy was personal professional and I am grateful to now call her a friend. We loved using Floral Design by Nancy. She wants what best for you and your wedding not what's best for her pocket. She cares. You don't find people like Nancy. If you want personal and great flowers for your event use Nancy. She is the best

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kim · Married on 07/12/2014

Nancy was a pleasure to work with and provided the most amazing flowers for my wedding at a totally affordable cost! I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend for any event!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Nancy and her team were amazing! She helped me through the whole process and the flowers she put together for my wedding were beautiful. On the day of the wedding her team was so helpful at setting everything up at both the church and the reception hall. Everything looked flawless and I did not have to worry about a thing! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2014

Nancy and Meghan were great to work with. From the first meeting, Nancy was able to take my vision and run with it. She added all the key details to make the whole big picture come together beautifully. I knew I was leaving my wedding in good hands and felt at ease with submitting control. Everything was absolutely gorgeous the day of. They even went above and beyond what I paid them for and did extra little things for me. I truly appreciated it. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with and the flowers were gorgeous. I recommend her highly for any event!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2014

Nancy provided the flowers for my wedding in June and everything came out absolutely wonderful. We spoke about a few ideas and she took It from there. Really knew what she was doing. She was very flexible with pricing because she knew I was on a budget and came up w beautiful center pieces and bouquets for a price I was comfortable with. It all came out more beautiful than I could picture. I would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Working with Nancy was so easy! She is the consummate professional, and along with her partner, gave the best suggestions. Guests raved about the color scheme and choice of flowers in the bouquets and arrangements. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • User4193301 · 2+ years ago

Nancy was so easy to work with! She literally glanced at a few pictures I brought to our consultation as examples of what I was looking for and managed to exceed my expectations on the day of. From the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the cake topper to the accents on the tables, everything was absolutely perfect. Both of my parents have passed away and Nancy decorated the table that was dedicated to them just beautifully. I couldn't have been happier with Nancy as a florist. She helped make what I imagined my wedding would look like a reality and I know any bride she works with in the future is in good hands. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/22/2014