Floral Designs By Kari Reviews

Floral Designs By Kari 7
  • Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn · Married on 06/28/2019

Best! Florist! Ever!

We absolutely LOVED working with Kari and will be recommending her for years to come! Early on into planning she saw our vision for our special day and went above and beyond. Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Floral Designs By Kari 8
    Floral Designs By Kari 9
    Floral Designs By Kari 10
    Floral Designs By Kari 11

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you so much for your sweet words, they mean everything! I'm so glad we could be there for you on your special day, in the best way we know how! Many years of wedded bliss to you!

Keep it wild!

Kristian Tanner · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Florist!

Choosing Kari to be the florist for our wedding was a no brainer. After meeting with Kari, it was easy to see she her commitment to enhancing every aspect and especially the memories associated with our special day. We quickly decided to give complete creative control... and it was the best decision we ever could have make! Kari nailed the bouquets and boutonnières and transformed the reception venue! Her arrangements we each unique and amazing! I can’t tell you how many of our friend and family members asked us who created the beautiful arrangements during our reception. We can’t thank Kari enough for her addition to our magical day! We could not be more passionate or enthusiastic about our recommendations to chose Kari for any event! We will be using here for all of our floral needs in the future. Thanks again for helping to make our day so amazing!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Floral Designs By Kari 12
    Floral Designs By Kari 13
    Floral Designs By Kari 14
    Floral Designs By Kari 15

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you Kristian! Your review made my whole day!!! Getting the opportunity to create your florals was amazing as well as adventuring up north! So many adventurous years are to come for you and Andrew, many blessings!
  • O

Olivia Caserta · Married on 05/04/2019

Above and beyond

Planning a wedding is already an incredibly stressful time but my husband and I only had about two months to plan ours. I was stressed to the max and everything seemed to be a head ache. Honestly the only thing I didn’t worry about was my florist Kari. She is such a professional! In planning she was so communicative and stayed on top of everything. She went absolutely above and beyond the call of duty. Additionally I gave her very scattered structure and guidance as to what I was looking for and she NAILED IT. I seriously teared up a little when I walked into the reception and saw everything. We had a (mildly) Star Wars themed wedding and she even wired in little lightsabers into the garland around our sweetheart table! Her attention to detail and artistic intuition is out of this world! As for value all of my girlfriends thought I paid a fortune for my florist! Our budget was tight and Kerri worked with us. After the wedding she picked up the flowers, brought them back to life and delivered/donated them on our behalf to an assisted living community. 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Floral Designs By Kari 16
    Floral Designs By Kari 17
    Floral Designs By Kari 18
    Floral Designs By Kari 19
    Floral Designs By Kari 20
    Floral Designs By Kari 21

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Olivia, I got goosebumps reading your raving review and I thank you sooo much for that! You wedding was a wonderful challenge that I soaked up every second of!!! Stunning photos, cheers to many years to you and Jon!!!

Kayla · Married on 03/30/2019

The best vendor I’ve ever worked with!

Kari is such a sweet woman, and her craftsmanship is even sweeter! Incredibly flexible and professional, I’d recommend her to anyone. My switching the date twice and changing the number of arrangements I needed surely didn’t make things easy, but that’s how it felt with Kari. Easy! She made me the perfect bouquet(s) for my wedding day and I couldn’t be more thankful!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Floral Designs By Kari 22
    Floral Designs By Kari 23
    Floral Designs By Kari 24
    Floral Designs By Kari 25
    Floral Designs By Kari 26

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Oh my goodness you're review has made my day! Thank you so much for the opportunity to design some floral creations for your big day! Happy wedded bliss!!!
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 03/24/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Arrangements were beautiful!!!! I don’t really know much about flowers and told Kari my vision and let her have full decision on the arrangements other than Lily flowers. The flowers were amazing and a plus side I get to keep it forever because I chose silk flowers. She made my vision a reality and it was perfect on my wedding day!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Floral Designs By Kari 27
    Floral Designs By Kari 28
    Floral Designs By Kari 29

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thanks for your review, Holly! I was so glad that even from Florida I was able to create something special and custom for you! So happy for your new adventure, many years of happiness in front of you two!
    Keep it wild!
  • hillary

hillary · Married on 02/23/2019

The most beautiful flowers!

The bouquets Kari put together for myself and my bridesmaids were stunning. She was easy to get ahold of, responsive, kept me updated on the planning, and made sure I got exactly the look that I wanted! I am extremely glad I chose to work with Kari, and you will be too!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Hi Mrs. Koch! Thank you so much for your sweet words and I am so thankful to have been a little piece of your day in the best way I know how! So many prayers for a blessed and happy marriage!!!
  • Sharleen

Sharleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing work!!

Bride- I clicked with Kari over the phone planning the wedding. We don’t live locally and right when I started explaining my vision she knew exactly what I wanted. She made my wedding day such a beautiful day! Her work exceeded my expectations and if we lived closer I would hire her for all my floral needs.
    Groom- I never thought the after wedding floral arrangements would come in so handy. I decked out our honeymoon suite with all of the flowers. Needless to say the housekeeper met us in the hallway outside the suite and said we made the suite look amazing.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Sharleen and James this is the sweetest review ever! Thank you so much and I am honored to have been a part of your big day! I am loving the photos coming back and I wish you guys all of the best in your new married life!

Cassidy · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Flowers

I contacted Kari in October and my wedding was two months away in December. Kari was very professional and approachable. She talked through things with me and explained why something may or may not work. She responded back every time I contacted her. She allowed me to change the contract several times without complaint. Kari was able to create beautiful flowers and arrangements for my minimal budget and minimal time. Kari had great ideas and I gave her a lot of creative freedom. She did not disappoint. I was obsessed with my bouquet! She created floral arrangements beyond what I could have expected. I was extremely happy with everything she did. I really felt like she worked hard to give me the best with the budget she had. I would not have changed anything she did! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Cassidy! Thank you so much for your review, it was so sweet! I am thankful to have been a small part of your beautiful day and cannot wait to see your journey of marriage blossom!

Lindsay B. K. · Married on 12/08/2018

A great experience!

Kari did the flowers for my wedding on 12/8/18. Leading up to the wedding she met with my mom and I twice and gave really helpful suggestions to make my vision a reality. My bouquets came out exactly how I was hoping for and all the bridesmaids wanted to keep their flowers because they were so beautiful. She was responsive and flexible when we had any changes to make. She worked within our budget and still made beautiful creations. I would definitely recommend using Kari!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay and I love that they all wanted to kep their bouquets, such a compliment! Your wedding was stunning and I love the photos! Have a wonderful new life together full of adventures!

Laura Gwin · Married on 11/10/2018

Rogers wedding

Kari paid such attention to detail when it came to making my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Laura you are so sweet and you had such a gorgeous vision, thank you for trusting me with your wedding florals!

Nichole · Married on 10/07/2018

Kari did such a beautiful job with all the flowers for our wedding! Everything came out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much for being a part of our magical wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 30
    Floral Designs By Kari 31
    Floral Designs By Kari 32
    Floral Designs By Kari 33

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Nichole! Your day was a blast to be a part of and we wish you many days of wedded bliss!!!

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2018

I have watched Kari bloom since she started this business. Not only does she do a wonderful job but she will do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that she possibly can to not only make you the MOST BEAUTIFUL arrangements you have EVER SEEN! But, she also makes sure she gets you the best deals and prices that she possibly can. She is very talented, Davy and does exquisite work! Kari loves what she does and it shows in her work! I will NEVER recommend ANYONE BUT HER to do ALL of YOUR wedding creations! Make sure you tell the WORLD how amazing she made your wedding look! WEDDING DESIGNS BY KARI ALWAYS!!!! When my wedding day comes she will be doing all of my flowers and table decor!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you so much for your amazing review and for being an awesome admirer of my work. Your wedding day will be an honor to be a part of.
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful wedding florist

Kari was wonderful throughout the entire process. Listened to my vision and made it come to life while also sticking to budget. She is so talented!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 34
    Floral Designs By Kari 35
    Floral Designs By Kari 36
    Floral Designs By Kari 37

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Alana! I am so thankful to have been a small part of your beautiful day! Happy marriage!!!

Gina · Married on 08/18/2018

Kari was a pleasure to deal with—flexible and accommodating. She managed to make a beach theme classic and simple without being kitschy, which isn’t easy. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 38
    Floral Designs By Kari 39

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for that amazing review Gina! I'm so glad that you had a great day and that you trusted Floral Designs by Kari to be a small part of it!

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Kari did an amazing job. I am so lucky to have found this business. Even as they were setting up for the ceremony that was supposed to be outside it started raining and everything had to be moved inside The decorations were amazing with the last minute change, I couldn't have asked for more. She even found a way to make my bouquet flowers navy blue without it staining my dress. I can't thank you enough, if you are in the Jacksonville, FL area this is the perfect florist for any occasion I hope we get to work together again soon.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Stephanie, I am so so glad that you were pleased with everything and I am thankful to have been a part of your day!!! Many years of marital bliss to you!!!

Gabriela · Married on 05/26/2018

My wedding would not have been even close to what I imagined if I hadn’t had the help of the amazing and talented Wedding Designs by Kari. Not only was Kari able to take my crazy wedding-brain visions and bring them to life, but she was able to stay in (and even UNDER) budget for the whole thing. She was so specific in her preparations, that when the big day finally came, all the flowers that I had asked for, and then some, were exactly where they needed to be. My pictures, our archway, and the cake all looked extra beautiful because Kari really took time to get to know my vision for the wedding. We are so grateful to her and will absolutely recommend her to anyone asking!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 40
    Floral Designs By Kari 41
    Floral Designs By Kari 42
    Floral Designs By Kari 43

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Awwww Gaby thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtfulness! I am so glad to have been there for you and all of your wedding dreams! I wish a very happy marriage!

Heather · Married on 04/07/2018

I love the work you do Kari. I can't wait to have you do a few things for my wedding. Keep up the amazing work.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I look forward to your wedding arrangements

Melynn · Married on 11/18/2017

I’ve never been so impressed with a florist until I met the infamous Kari! I was on deployment 7 of the 12 months it took to plan my wedding and Kari did everything she could to make my wedding perfect and she exceeded my expectations! Her prices are fenominal. My flowers were never a stress point for me and I recommend Kari to anyone!!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 44
    Floral Designs By Kari 45

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you Melynn! I would do anything for my fellow Navy sister! I am so happy to have been a part of your big day and wish you a happy wedded life!

Pat · Married on 11/04/2017

Kari's flowers were so beautiful. Kari was easy to work with and so accommodating to work within our budget and ensuring our money was spent wisely. We asked for the arch at our ceremony site be the focus and she pulled it off without a hitch. It was very time consuming but everyone commented on how beautiful it was. Kari gave us great ideas and pointers on how to save money but made sure we wouldn't be disappointed by not spending enough. Thanks Kari for making our wedding day flowers beautiful. Pat & Donia

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Floral Designs By Kari 46

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Pat and Donia, thank you so much for the sweet compliments and I so thankful to have been a part of your big day! Congratulations and I hope you have a lifetime of happiness!!!

-Kari Hartley
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/21/2017

Know what you want, butr also know your budget and be flexible.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Great advice! Thanks Crystal!!!!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Kari was an absolute gem while helping me with my special day. I had a fairly limited floral budget, but she was able to give me exactly what I wanted. It was super easy to communicate with her, she was always available. Definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a great florist!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you for the sweetest review! I'm so excited to see your pictures and am so glad your wedding went so smooth! Thank you for entrusting me with your big day!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Kari was so amazing to work with for my wedding. I told her what I had pictured my flowers looking like and she nailed it! The flowers were fresh and put together so beautifully. She is so sweet and was really a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Nicole, I loved being a part of your day and am so glad that I could help in even the smallest of ways! Many years of wedded bliss to you two love birds!
    ~ Kari
  • KemmyG

Kemberly · Married on 07/29/2017

OMG! Kari is such a gorgeous woman that created the most beautiful floral arrangements for myself and my bridesmaids. She was always trying to accommodate my tastes and was awesome at double checking to make sure nothing has changed. I also appreciated how she offered ideas but made sure she wasn't pushy about it if I disagreed. She was fantastic to work with and I appreciated every thing she did to make our day special. Thank you Kari!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you Kemberly! Your wedding was such a fun challenge and I had a blast. Thank you for entrusting me with your big day :)

Dave · Married on 06/10/2017

I met Kari and her husband when my daughter was planning her wedding. Her professionalism is top notch. The "AMAZING" flower display she put together for my daughter was top notch. Fresh flowers. Fresh cuts. The arrangements of her florals, I cannot say enough about. The day of the wedding Kari and her husband Gary were there in plenty of time to arrange and set up all the flowers. She had everyones boutonnieres and corsages. They were well watered and fresh. My daughters tropical bouquet was literally quite stunning. I cannot say enough about Kari, her business and professionalism. I would recommend Wedding Designs By Kari to anyone who wants to make their day a special one.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

This was such a sweet review and I thank you so much for that Dave! Thank you for allowing and welcoming me into such an important day for your family, I am honored to have been a part of it.