Floral Designs By Kari Reviews

Floral Designs By Kari 5
Floral Designs By Kari 6
Floral Designs By Kari 7

Kayla · Married on 03/30/2019

The best vendor I’ve ever worked with!

Kari is such a sweet woman, and her craftsmanship is even sweeter! Incredibly flexible and professional, I’d recommend her to anyone. My switching the date twice and changing the number of arrangements I needed surely didn’t make things easy, but that’s how it felt with Kari. Easy! She made me the perfect bouquet(s) for my wedding day and I couldn’t be more thankful!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Floral Designs By Kari 8
    Floral Designs By Kari 9
    Floral Designs By Kari 10
    Floral Designs By Kari 11
    Floral Designs By Kari 12

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Oh my goodness you're review has made my day! Thank you so much for the opportunity to design some floral creations for your big day! Happy wedded bliss!!!
  • hillary

hillary · Married on 02/23/2019

The most beautiful flowers!

The bouquets Kari put together for myself and my bridesmaids were stunning. She was easy to get ahold of, responsive, kept me updated on the planning, and made sure I got exactly the look that I wanted! I am extremely glad I chose to work with Kari, and you will be too!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Hi Mrs. Koch! Thank you so much for your sweet words and I am so thankful to have been a little piece of your day in the best way I know how! So many prayers for a blessed and happy marriage!!!
  • Sharleen

Sharleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing work!!

Bride- I clicked with Kari over the phone planning the wedding. We don’t live locally and right when I started explaining my vision she knew exactly what I wanted. She made my wedding day such a beautiful day! Her work exceeded my expectations and if we lived closer I would hire her for all my floral needs.
    Groom- I never thought the after wedding floral arrangements would come in so handy. I decked out our honeymoon suite with all of the flowers. Needless to say the housekeeper met us in the hallway outside the suite and said we made the suite look amazing.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Sharleen and James this is the sweetest review ever! Thank you so much and I am honored to have been a part of your big day! I am loving the photos coming back and I wish you guys all of the best in your new married life!

Cassidy · Married on 12/22/2018

Beautiful Flowers

I contacted Kari in October and my wedding was two months away in December. Kari was very professional and approachable. She talked through things with me and explained why something may or may not work. She responded back every time I contacted her. She allowed me to change the contract several times without complaint. Kari was able to create beautiful flowers and arrangements for my minimal budget and minimal time. Kari had great ideas and I gave her a lot of creative freedom. She did not disappoint. I was obsessed with my bouquet! She created floral arrangements beyond what I could have expected. I was extremely happy with everything she did. I really felt like she worked hard to give me the best with the budget she had. I would not have changed anything she did! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Lindsay B. K. · Married on 12/08/2018

A great experience!

Kari did the flowers for my wedding on 12/8/18. Leading up to the wedding she met with my mom and I twice and gave really helpful suggestions to make my vision a reality. My bouquets came out exactly how I was hoping for and all the bridesmaids wanted to keep their flowers because they were so beautiful. She was responsive and flexible when we had any changes to make. She worked within our budget and still made beautiful creations. I would definitely recommend using Kari!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Laura Gwin · Married on 11/10/2018

Rogers wedding

Kari paid such attention to detail when it came to making my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Laura you are so sweet and you had such a gorgeous vision, thank you for trusting me with your wedding florals!

Nichole · Married on 10/07/2018

Kari did such a beautiful job with all the flowers for our wedding! Everything came out even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much for being a part of our magical wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 13
    Floral Designs By Kari 14
    Floral Designs By Kari 15
    Floral Designs By Kari 16

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Nichole! Your day was a blast to be a part of and we wish you many days of wedded bliss!!!

Crystal · Married on 10/04/2018

I have watched Kari bloom since she started this business. Not only does she do a wonderful job but she will do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that she possibly can to not only make you the MOST BEAUTIFUL arrangements you have EVER SEEN! But, she also makes sure she gets you the best deals and prices that she possibly can. She is very talented, Davy and does exquisite work! Kari loves what she does and it shows in her work! I will NEVER recommend ANYONE BUT HER to do ALL of YOUR wedding creations! Make sure you tell the WORLD how amazing she made your wedding look! WEDDING DESIGNS BY KARI ALWAYS!!!! When my wedding day comes she will be doing all of my flowers and table decor!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you so much for your amazing review and for being an awesome admirer of my work. Your wedding day will be an honor to be a part of.
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful wedding florist

Kari was wonderful throughout the entire process. Listened to my vision and made it come to life while also sticking to budget. She is so talented!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 17
    Floral Designs By Kari 18
    Floral Designs By Kari 19
    Floral Designs By Kari 20

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review Alana! I am so thankful to have been a small part of your beautiful day! Happy marriage!!!

Gina · Married on 08/18/2018

Kari was a pleasure to deal with—flexible and accommodating. She managed to make a beach theme classic and simple without being kitschy, which isn’t easy. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 21
    Floral Designs By Kari 22

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for that amazing review Gina! I'm so glad that you had a great day and that you trusted Floral Designs by Kari to be a small part of it!

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Kari did an amazing job. I am so lucky to have found this business. Even as they were setting up for the ceremony that was supposed to be outside it started raining and everything had to be moved inside The decorations were amazing with the last minute change, I couldn't have asked for more. She even found a way to make my bouquet flowers navy blue without it staining my dress. I can't thank you enough, if you are in the Jacksonville, FL area this is the perfect florist for any occasion I hope we get to work together again soon.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Stephanie, I am so so glad that you were pleased with everything and I am thankful to have been a part of your day!!! Many years of marital bliss to you!!!

Gabriela · Married on 05/26/2018

My wedding would not have been even close to what I imagined if I hadn’t had the help of the amazing and talented Wedding Designs by Kari. Not only was Kari able to take my crazy wedding-brain visions and bring them to life, but she was able to stay in (and even UNDER) budget for the whole thing. She was so specific in her preparations, that when the big day finally came, all the flowers that I had asked for, and then some, were exactly where they needed to be. My pictures, our archway, and the cake all looked extra beautiful because Kari really took time to get to know my vision for the wedding. We are so grateful to her and will absolutely recommend her to anyone asking!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 23
    Floral Designs By Kari 24
    Floral Designs By Kari 25
    Floral Designs By Kari 26

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Awwww Gaby thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtfulness! I am so glad to have been there for you and all of your wedding dreams! I wish a very happy marriage!

Heather · Married on 04/07/2018

I love the work you do Kari. I can't wait to have you do a few things for my wedding. Keep up the amazing work.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I look forward to your wedding arrangements

Melynn · Married on 11/18/2017

I’ve never been so impressed with a florist until I met the infamous Kari! I was on deployment 7 of the 12 months it took to plan my wedding and Kari did everything she could to make my wedding perfect and she exceeded my expectations! Her prices are fenominal. My flowers were never a stress point for me and I recommend Kari to anyone!!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 27
    Floral Designs By Kari 28

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you Melynn! I would do anything for my fellow Navy sister! I am so happy to have been a part of your big day and wish you a happy wedded life!

Pat · Married on 11/04/2017

Kari's flowers were so beautiful. Kari was easy to work with and so accommodating to work within our budget and ensuring our money was spent wisely. We asked for the arch at our ceremony site be the focus and she pulled it off without a hitch. It was very time consuming but everyone commented on how beautiful it was. Kari gave us great ideas and pointers on how to save money but made sure we wouldn't be disappointed by not spending enough. Thanks Kari for making our wedding day flowers beautiful. Pat & Donia

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Floral Designs By Kari 29

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Pat and Donia, thank you so much for the sweet compliments and I so thankful to have been a part of your big day! Congratulations and I hope you have a lifetime of happiness!!!

-Kari Hartley
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/21/2017

Know what you want, butr also know your budget and be flexible.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Great advice! Thanks Crystal!!!!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Kari was an absolute gem while helping me with my special day. I had a fairly limited floral budget, but she was able to give me exactly what I wanted. It was super easy to communicate with her, she was always available. Definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a great florist!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you for the sweetest review! I'm so excited to see your pictures and am so glad your wedding went so smooth! Thank you for entrusting me with your big day!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Kari was so amazing to work with for my wedding. I told her what I had pictured my flowers looking like and she nailed it! The flowers were fresh and put together so beautifully. She is so sweet and was really a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Nicole, I loved being a part of your day and am so glad that I could help in even the smallest of ways! Many years of wedded bliss to you two love birds!
    ~ Kari
  • KemmyG

Kemberly · Married on 07/29/2017

OMG! Kari is such a gorgeous woman that created the most beautiful floral arrangements for myself and my bridesmaids. She was always trying to accommodate my tastes and was awesome at double checking to make sure nothing has changed. I also appreciated how she offered ideas but made sure she wasn't pushy about it if I disagreed. She was fantastic to work with and I appreciated every thing she did to make our day special. Thank you Kari!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww thank you Kemberly! Your wedding was such a fun challenge and I had a blast. Thank you for entrusting me with your big day :)

Dave · Married on 06/10/2017

I met Kari and her husband when my daughter was planning her wedding. Her professionalism is top notch. The "AMAZING" flower display she put together for my daughter was top notch. Fresh flowers. Fresh cuts. The arrangements of her florals, I cannot say enough about. The day of the wedding Kari and her husband Gary were there in plenty of time to arrange and set up all the flowers. She had everyones boutonnieres and corsages. They were well watered and fresh. My daughters tropical bouquet was literally quite stunning. I cannot say enough about Kari, her business and professionalism. I would recommend Wedding Designs By Kari to anyone who wants to make their day a special one.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

This was such a sweet review and I thank you so much for that Dave! Thank you for allowing and welcoming me into such an important day for your family, I am honored to have been a part of it.

Hannah · Married on 05/07/2017

Yes! This woman is amazing! I am so grateful to have had her recommended to us. With pretty much no direction whatsoever she came up with the most gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres for me. They were the first thing I saw when I got to my wedding and I was completely shocked and amazed. So much more than I ever expected or could have possibly hoped for! Thank you!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Aww Hannah your review is so sweet! Thank you for such kind words! You allowed me to have creative freedom and that really just allowed me to create something wonderful and in budget, so thank you for that! -Kari

Gabriellea · Married on 04/15/2017

There aren't words to express how truly wonderful Kari is. Kari made all of the floral arrangements for my wedding and I couldn't be happier wth the result. Her creative ideas and vision shows in everything she takes on. You can see by the pictures just how stunning, to say the least. Her arrangements are some of the most unique I've ever seen. The different colors and different use of flowers/greenery are just amazing! And the little extra "bling" or other fun aspect that she is able to pull into a bouquet is amazing. I loved how I was able to tell her my ideas and she was able to bring them to life. It was truly a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to referring you to more clients in the future- I know they will be as blown away with your work as I am!! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Floral Designs By Kari 30
    Floral Designs By Kari 31
    Floral Designs By Kari 32
    Floral Designs By Kari 33
    Floral Designs By Kari 34
    Floral Designs By Kari 35

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Awwww thank you Gabby!!! I loved being a part of your day as well as standing by your side during your vows as a bridesmaid and friend!

Amie · Married on 02/24/2017

AMAZING!!!! Kari did my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flowers on my cake, helped with arranging flowers on some of my tables, and also borrowed her cake stand. From the very beginning Kari was a sweet, kind, patient, super creative rockstar. She totally got my vision and saw it all the way through my wedding day. From the idea of having a small amount of flowers to having 1 yellow rose in my bouquet in memory of my grandpa. Kari even saved me money when the price of my flowers jumped. After my wedding my bouquet lasted over 2 weeks. Wedding Designs by Kari does amazingly beautiful work!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Amie, I loved your wedding, it was so fun to use succulents and have such meaning and purpose in all of your arrangements! Thank you for your continuous support my friend! -Kari

Dan · Married on 12/10/2016

Weddings Designs by Kari is fantastic. Kari is so detail attentive. She makes sure your flowers are exactly what you want, down to the very last detail. If you decide at the last minute to change something, she never gets frustrated. Kari works very hard to make sure your wedding flowers are perfect and I MEAN PERFECT! Her designs are one of a kind. Kari is a very talented floral designer. I would recommend her without a doubt. Giver her a shot and see if she doesn't make your wedding floral arrangement a dream.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Floral Designs By Kari's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliment!!!! I am delighted that you are so pleased with my work!!! Have a blessed day!