Floral Designs by Heather Ann Reviews

Floral Designs by Heather Ann 4
Floral Designs by Heather Ann 5
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 04/07/2013

Heather is so kind, so friendly, and her work is out-of-this-world fantastic! During our first meeting, Heather showed me samples of her work and had a handy guidebook full of flowers to show me what certain kinds looked like and to let me know when they were in season. I had a general idea about what I wanted, but I was by no means an expert on what would look nice together. Enter Heather, flower superstar! She really, sincerely listened to what I wanted and made the most helpful suggestions. While getting ready for my wedding, I heard someone come up the stairs. Before I could see who it was, my bridesmaids' jaws dropped. One of them screamed, "Those are BEAUTIFUL!" It was Heather, hand-delivering our bouquets! Many of our guests got to see the centerpieces before me, and they were freaking out about them; asking me who did them and what kinds of flowers were in them. But wait, there's even more to rave about! Heather sincerely cares about your wedding and it shows so much. She doted on the details, from what ribbons would wrap my bouquet to which vases and votives would look best. Seriously, I cannot stress how nice Heather is. If you're a big fan of ease, value, and great results, book Floral Designs by Heather Ann! :)

Sent on 04/13/2013

Megan · Married on 11/03/2012

Heather is amazing!!! My flowers for my wedding were BEAUTIFUL! Heather really is an artist with flowers... she did a great job of creating my "vision" when I didn't really know what my "vision" was!! I chose colors and flowers that I liked and she ran with it and made beautiful bouquets! My aisle flowers looked great and my centerpieces were perfect! I had provided some pieces, but Heather put everything together on the tables for the wedding and it all looked perfect. She also is very aware of budget and will work with you to keep everything within the budget that you ask for! Thanks Heather!!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Erinn · Married on 08/03/2012

Heather is an amazing florist, she is so easy to work with and will answer any question in a timely manner. Everyone loved the flowers at our wedding and many have asked if she can travel to different states to do their weddings. Such a nice person and made us feel comfortable. She also gives great advice! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2012

Heather Ann was absolutely fantastic. We connected from the beginning on my vision for bouquets and centerpieces. She was very accomadating, easy to work with and her prices were unbeatable. The result of her work wasw GORGEOUS. The centerpieces and bouquets were so beautiful and exactly how I envisioned them. Numerous guests told us how much they loved our flowers and asked who had done them. She is so sweet and went out of her way to help us cut out small details that no one would notice so that we could get the cost down even more. I highly recommend Heather Ann. Her ideas are modern, creative and beautiful and she is very knowledgable. We could not have been happier with everything she did.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Shannon · Married on 04/15/2012

Words cannot express how happy I am that I selected Heather to be our wedding florist! From the very first contact, Heather was friendly, accommodating, and so sweet. My fiance (now husband) and I met with Heather for a consultation, and she immediately pinpointed my personality and vision perfectly and went from there! I completely trusted her ideas - she was so creative, and everything fell into place so quickly. She really knows what will look best and how to match the flowers to the style of your wedding and to your personality. This is definitely not a quality that every florist has. She really is an artist. One of my first thoughts waking up on our wedding day was "I can't wait to see the flowers!" I just knew they would be perfect, and they were.

Not only is Heather an artist, she is incredibly organized, helpful, and caring. She worked with our budget, never pressured us, and always followed up with us accordingly. What really impressed me about Heather was how incredibly helpful she was on our wedding day. She arrived at our venue even before the coordinator of our wedding and began setting up. She put me totally at ease... it was so great to see her there first thing in the morning! When I walked into the reception room, I was blown away. Yellow and lemons everywhere :) My favorite. Heather even stayed longer and went over to the chapel to make sure everything was settled with the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, etc! AND she brought some extra loose flowers for a few random vases I wanted to set around the reception. It looked amazing.

I would highly recommend Heather to all brides who are looking for a creative, reliable, and thoughtful florist for their wedding day. Trust me, your flowers will be nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Allison · Married on 03/24/2012

Heather did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding!! After meeting with her for my first consultation, I knew she was who I wanted for my florist. She certainly knows everything about flowers, and has such a creative and artistic vision. She was so easy to get along with, very accommodating and helpful. I did not really know what I wanted for flowers, but she was able to help me select beautiful combinations. She created bouquets, alter arrangements, as well as the centerpieces and fresh flowers on the cake for the ceremony. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. When I first started planning my wedding, flowers were something I was a little worried about because you can't really see the final product until the big day, but after I met with Heather, I had complete faith in Heather and was not worried at all. Her work went above and beyond my expectations! I would recommend Heather to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2011

I felt completely comfortable putting my trust in Heather and her ideas, and it definitely paid off. What I liked most about working with her was that she incorporated her own creativity and was honest about what would look best when I was considering multiple options for certain components. At the same time, she asked for my preferences for every detail and incorporated them into her overall plan. Bonus: She also has very reasonable pricing!

Sent on 11/06/2011

Mary · Married on 09/23/2011

I loved my wedding flowers and arrangements! Heather was so great to work with. She was fun, creative and energetic . She was able to see my vision with only giving her a few ideas all while sticking within our budget. I was very pleased with her professionalism and responsiveness to emails and phone calls. Even though it rained on my wedding day and we had to move everything inside, I didn't need to worry that she would be able to use our original ideas and make the inside look stunning as well. Everything turned out beautiful! I would highly recommend Floral Designs by Heather. Her flowers designs truly are works of art.

Sent on 10/24/2011

The · Married on 07/23/2011

Heather did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. She is very affordable and will do anything to make your flowers exactly what you want. She is knowledgeable about flowers and has a good sense of what her client wants for their day. My flowers exceeded my expectations and the vibrant colors added so much to our pictures.

Sent on 08/07/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2011

I am so glad that we chose Heather for our recent 6/25/11 wedding. She was organized, professional, and so easy to deal with. She was kind enough to work with me when we changed our color palette, and had such wonderful ideas for the bouquets and ceremony flowers. She arrived on time early in the morning on the day of our wedding, and set up quickly and efficiently. She made small changes to the plans we'd had for the pew candle holders, and I'm so glad she did because it was beautiful. Heather works independently, so you will have a personal touch to your dealings with her.

Sent on 07/24/2011
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 05/28/2011

Heather Ann designed beautiful flowers for our May wedding. They completely transformed our outdoor tent wedding and the result was magical. She created gorgeous topiary arrangements, flowers for the ceremony, bouquets, and boutonnieres, and everything exceeded my high expectations. The colors, blooms, and arrangements were perfect! Heather Ann is a very talented artist and I would highly recommend her designs!

Sent on 08/19/2011
  • alabarre

April · Married on 06/06/2010

Heather is AMAZING!! OMG Can't say enough wonderful things about her! She gave us great ideas for our bouquets and isle flowers that I never would have thought of. She was soo patient with my changes in colors and offered alternative ideas if she thought colors might clash. Heather was at our ceremony site EARLIER than anyone setting up and when she discovered that the table for our unity sand was too big, ugly and bulky (provided by the site) she called me to tell me she was going out to find a better one! AMAZING! She set it up and found flowers from a previous wedding and arranged them to work for ours too! She was so friendly and pleasant. Everything was so organzied while she was there, I hated to see her leave! I wish she was a wedding planner full time too LOL. Give her a call! You won't be disappointed : )

Sent on 06/10/2010

Heatherann · Married on 10/26/2008

Absolutely perfect!! I cannot rave enough about this florist. She is an independent designer who works out of her house, so you really get a personal touch as opposed to a larger flower shop. We met on many occasions to discuss flowers, colors, and she met me out at our reception site to get a better feel for the landscape and what we might need. For my own bridal bouquet, I had found a picture online that I liked and she was able to replicate it exactly!! Anything you want done, this florist is able to do it!! We had a fall wedding and every hue in the bouquets picked up the foliage around us and the bridesmaids dresses (which were wine colored). She was there very early on the wedding day getting not only her flowers and arrangements ready, but helped friends of mine to put the finishing touches around the reception room (place cards, favors, pictures, etc). I found the prices to be very reasonable and had some great ideas on how to keep prices down but not sacrifice beauty and elegance for your special day. An amazing find!!

Sent on 11/02/2008

Alexandra · Married on 08/06/2011

Flowers by Heather Ann did an amazing job on my flowers! We had a last minute centerpiece changes because the original candelabras we were going to use were not going to work. She did a great job adjusting and came up with the perfect centerpieces! She did an impeccable job with my and my girls bouquets! She is great at interpreting visions you have in you head!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2015

Fabulous experience. Amazing creativity! We had a large order and every last detail was perfect!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Trish · Married on 06/09/2013

Flowers were just exactly what we wanted. Heather Ann was great to work with.

Sent on 07/11/2013

corrie · Married on 05/02/2009

Heather was great! I wanted anemones, which she hadn't worked with before, but she was more than willing to experiment with them. The bouquets were great, and the boys' flowers looked lovely.

Sent on 06/25/2009