10 Reviews for Floral Creations, LLC.

Consultations (3)
Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
10 Floral Creations, LLC. Reviews

I could not have been happier with our wedding flowers! My bridal bouquet was exquisite; it was exactly what I wanted! I explained my vision, and it was created with perfection. All arrangements were beautiful and fresh. Service was top notch, as was the professionalism. I would highly recommend Floral Creations to anyone in need of floral arrangements!

Profile Picture April, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee Younger at Floral Creations, LLC did an absolutely phenomenal job with my daughter's June wedding. Everything was spectacular! Not only were the flowers fresh and fragrant - the colors, combinations and textures of greenery were creative and interesting. Several wedding guests have remarked on how beautiful everything was! We could not be happier with the results!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Spectacular flowers. Far exceeded the bride's expectations. Thanks for everything.

Profile Picture Winnifred, 6/10/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee did an incredible job with our wedding flowers! She worked with us extensively to get a feeling for our vision, what styles we liked, and the color palette. She also let us incorporate flowers from my mother's garden (peonies and fresh mint), which was a really special touch. The floral arrangements were absolutely STUNNING, and we were absolutely blown away by them. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets - three of them took them on the airplane when they flew home after the wedding (including one who lives in the UK!). My bouquet was a real show stopper - I received so many comments on it! It was absolutely beautiful. I've dried the flowers to make them into a wreath so I can keep them forever!

Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Floral Creations, LLC. and we would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Blair, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

Thank you so much to Floral Creations!!! My flowers were absolutly amazing. I actually cried when I saw them on the tables. They were everything!! Thanks so much,
Shannon

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was great working with floral creations. They were able to see my vision and made it come true.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee was amazing. She took time to hear our overall event vision and once she learned how clueless my fiance and I both were about decor, she provided samples to help guide us. She had a number of fun ideas that fit our vision while still staying within our extremely tight budget.

Renee was very patient for us as we approached her very late in the game (just a few weeks out) without much direction. Our only ask was fresh local wildflowers, but we then learned that the wildflower season ended the week before our event! Renee used a personal contact to find us a perfect variety just before it became unavailable.

I also wanted to do a DIY projects, but got a little behind. Renee stepped in to fully build some pieces for us (going above and beyond by learning new rope tying techniques and coming to our house for material), and curated other parts so my bridesmaids and I could assemble it ourselves morning of. (I was able to have the guests each select an item to help build my bouquet just before the ceremony - something which was incredibly powerful for me and really wowed the guests. They didn't realize this was so successful only because the bouquet building options made available to guests were all selected by Renee beforehand.)

Renee is starting up her business so may not be very well known (her office is at the Arundal Gas office, her husband's office, with no sign), but is definitely worth visiting!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee did a fantastic job of transforming the venue into a magical space. The flowers were stunning, and the added candles and accents really made the whole room shine

Profile Picture karma, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We absolutely loved the flowers Renee provided us for our wedding day. All the bouquets, centerpieces and floral designs exceeded our expectations. Renee was easy to bounce ideas off us, able to give us insight as to what would and would not work, and was very helpful with making our vision a reality. Our guests even took some arrangements home from our wedding and said they lasted up to an additional 2 weeks. Toward the end of the planning process my husband and I felt like extra costs were appearing here and there (i.e. extra cost for break down not originally included). Overall we were very happy with how the flowers turned out on our wedding day and would recommend Renee and Floral Creations.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Vendor is very attentive to your needs and creative with options. We used services on a bi-monthly routine to decorate office suite with seasonal trends and creative floral creations / themes like nautical, patriotic, holiday and whimsical. Received lots of compliments. :)

Profile Picture User7756085, 1+ year ago, 1 Review