Floral Creations, LLC. Reviews

17 | Edgewater, MD

17 Reviews for Floral Creations, LLC.

Floral Creations, LLC. 1
Floral Creations, LLC. 6
Floral Creations, LLC. 7

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning florals!

Renee was an absolute joy and very easy to work with even from clear across the country! She broke it down and really helped me find the best solutions for our wedding and desired look. She has a very creative eye and will help guide you as you plan for your wedding! We could not have been happier with the final products!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Floral Creations, LLC. 8
    Floral Creations, LLC. 9
    Floral Creations, LLC. 10
    Floral Creations, LLC. 11

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

It was definitely a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed the whole process and seeing your wedding come to life in the wonderful venue you chose. I wish you and your new husband well.

Sharon · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Renee was wonderful. She is a wealth of creativity, excellent listener and observer, and has a wonderful eye for color. She created exceptional centerpieces, decorated fireplace mantels and a magnificent staircase creating a magical rustic feel to the beautiful wedding venue. Most notable was the eloquent chuppah incorporating a family Tallis.
    I would recommend working with Renee to make your event that much more special!4500

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Floral Creations, LLC. 12
    Floral Creations, LLC. 13
    Floral Creations, LLC. 14

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

It was a pleasure working with both you and your daughter. You planned a beautiful wedding and it looked like everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Thank you for the opportunity to work along side you to create the wedding flowers.

Alyssa Carino · Married on 07/28/2018

Best creative Florest!

Renee and her team were amazing. Renee knew exactly what my vision was when I said rustic-whimsical. She even gave me ideas for my centerpieces which rocked. Renee also made my dreams come true with the most whimsical rustic chuppah I've ever seen. Her flowers popped and were awesome. We plan on using Renee for any future milestone events in our life

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Floral Creations, LLC. 15
    Floral Creations, LLC. 16
    Floral Creations, LLC. 17
    Floral Creations, LLC. 18

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Wow, thank you very much! Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our work. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Majo · Married on 07/07/2018

Renne was very resourceful to have the best

Floral Creations, LLC. 19

brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

creative. kind. great listener. problem solver. optimistic. extremely hard worker. did I say creative?!!!!! and imaginative.
    as soon as I get professional photography back I will send.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you for your very gracious review.

Dana · Married on 05/26/2018

Renee was awesome to work with! I had a few unusual circumstances and she was so kind and flexible throughout the whole process. I was blown away when I saw the centerpieces at our reception site - they were even better than I had imagined! Everything she made was stunning, and it was still affordable for our teeny tiny budget! I would 100% recommend using her for your wedding or event!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with and for you also. I hope you and your new husband enjoyed every minute of your wedding day.

Betty · Married on 08/31/2017

Renee responded immediately to my daughters special wedding reception’s needs. Completely professional plus personal she respected our budget, delivered and set up the arrangements, all with a bright smile and helpful hands to go beyond what was required. We will never hesitate to call on Renee in the future.

April · Married on 07/01/2017

I could not have been happier with our wedding flowers! My bridal bouquet was exquisite; it was exactly what I wanted! I explained my vision, and it was created with perfection. All arrangements were beautiful and fresh. Service was top notch, as was the professionalism. I would highly recommend Floral Creations to anyone in need of floral arrangements!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you very much for that lovely review.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee Younger at Floral Creations, LLC did an absolutely phenomenal job with my daughter's June wedding. Everything was spectacular! Not only were the flowers fresh and fragrant - the colors, combinations and textures of greenery were creative and interesting. Several wedding guests have remarked on how beautiful everything was! We could not be happier with the results!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you such much for that glowing review! It was my pleasure to have worked on it for such a great family.

Blair · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee did an incredible job with our wedding flowers! She worked with us extensively to get a feeling for our vision, what styles we liked, and the color palette. She also let us incorporate flowers from my mother's garden (peonies and fresh mint), which was a really special touch. The floral arrangements were absolutely STUNNING, and we were absolutely blown away by them. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets - three of them took them on the airplane when they flew home after the wedding (including one who lives in the UK!). My bouquet was a real show stopper - I received so many comments on it! It was absolutely beautiful. I've dried the flowers to make them into a wreath so I can keep them forever!

Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Floral Creations, LLC. and we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Wow, thank you for that glowing review! I am very happy that you were so pleased with the flowers. You were a pleasure to work with! Many happy blessings.

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you so much to Floral Creations!!! My flowers were absolutly amazing. I actually cried when I saw them on the tables. They were everything!! Thanks so much,
    Shannon

Sent on 10/03/2017

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Shannon! I'm glad you enjoyed them. It was a pleasure being able to use all of the rich colors that you wanted for your special day.

Kaitlin · Married on 05/12/2017

It was great working with floral creations. They were able to see my vision and made it come true.

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2016

Renee was amazing. She took time to hear our overall event vision and once she learned how clueless my fiance and I both were about decor, she provided samples to help guide us. She had a number of fun ideas that fit our vision while still staying within our extremely tight budget.

Renee was very patient for us as we approached her very late in the game (just a few weeks out) without much direction. Our only ask was fresh local wildflowers, but we then learned that the wildflower season ended the week before our event! Renee used a personal contact to find us a perfect variety just before it became unavailable.

I also wanted to do a DIY projects, but got a little behind. Renee stepped in to fully build some pieces for us (going above and beyond by learning new rope tying techniques and coming to our house for material), and curated other parts so my bridesmaids and I could assemble it ourselves morning of. (I was able to have the guests each select an item to help build my bouquet just before the ceremony - something which was incredibly powerful for me and really wowed the guests. They didn't realize this was so successful only because the bouquet building options made available to guests were all selected by Renee beforehand.)

Renee is starting up her business so may not be very well known (her office is at the Arundal Gas office, her husband's office, with no sign), but is definitely worth visiting!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words! It was a pleasure working with you.

karma · Married on 06/03/2016

Renee did a fantastic job of transforming the venue into a magical space. The flowers were stunning, and the added candles and accents really made the whole room shine

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved the flowers Renee provided us for our wedding day. All the bouquets, centerpieces and floral designs exceeded our expectations. Renee was easy to bounce ideas off us, able to give us insight as to what would and would not work, and was very helpful with making our vision a reality. Our guests even took some arrangements home from our wedding and said they lasted up to an additional 2 weeks. Toward the end of the planning process my husband and I felt like extra costs were appearing here and there (i.e. extra cost for break down not originally included). Overall we were very happy with how the flowers turned out on our wedding day and would recommend Renee and Floral Creations.

Nancy · Married on 01/01/2017

3.5

Vendor is very attentive to your needs and creative with options. We used services on a bi-monthly routine to decorate office suite with seasonal trends and creative floral creations / themes like nautical, patriotic, holiday and whimsical. Received lots of compliments. :)

Sent on 02/07/2017

Floral Creations, LLC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review and confidence in our company. It is a pleasure to create numerous designs for your firm. Thank you for the opportunity.