Floral Creations by Sharon Reviews

Floral Creations by Sharon 4
Floral Creations by Sharon 5
Floral Creations by Sharon 6
Floral Creations by Sharon 7

Sharon was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had to plan a wedding while being out of state, and she responded in a timely manner to all correspondences and accommodated my schedule regarding in state visits. I had so many different ideas, color schemes and designs in mind, and Sharon helped me narrow my focus with her expertise. She is so knowledgeble about flowers and floral design, is very professional and kind. You can tell that she really cares about making the best quality product for your special day. Together, we were able to come up with the perfect centerpieces, bouquets, coursages, and boutonnieres while staying within my budget. They looked incredible, and all my guests complimented how beautiful the floral designs were. I cannot thank Sharon enough and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do the review for me. It was my pleasure to design the flowers for your wedding and thank you for your trust in me to make your wedding day a event that you will remember for a lifetime. My best wishes to you and your new husband.

When I met with Sharon back in March, I was pretty vague about what I wanted and trusted her to design my bouquets. She did an amazing job! They were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review and appreciate your kind remarks. It was my pleasure to have designed the flowers for your wedding. My Best wishes to you in your married life. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Malia · Married on 07/26/2014

Sharon did the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our wedding. We just told her what sort of look we were going for (wildflowers) and she made it happen. They were beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. We communicated with Sharon mostly through email and she always responded very quickly. We would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this review for me and appreciate all the wonderful things that you stated here. It was my pleasure to have worked with you in designing the look you wanted for your wedding day. My best wishes to you in your marriage. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

alison · Married on 06/28/2014

Sharon was a great gift to my wedding! She is very wonderful! And wow does she know how to make a bride smile! Everything that she did for my wedding truly hit my heart! She has a great gift, her hard work and dedication to us brides is speechless! I have to say the best part, and connection to Sharon was when she saw me down the aisle:)

Sent on 08/21/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Alison, thanks so much for taking the time to give me a review, and great one too! Believe me, it was a privilege to have designed and helped to make your wedding exactly what you envisioned. My best wishes to you and your husband for a wonderful life together. Sharon Yantis

Jennifer · event on 06/26/2014

Dear Sharon,

Thank you for the most beautiful floral creations and accents you did for our Portage Rotary Club's Pass the Gavel celebration! Your floral creations and designs were the most beautiful we have ever experienced. You are the best and you were so wonderful to work with!!

Each individual table looked amazing and the head table floral arrangements that you made at the last minute...were absolutely stunning - and in our Rotary colors - blue and gold!

One of the head table arrangements was delivered to an elderly woman who was driven to tears as she seldom, if ever, receives such floral arrangements.

Thanks for all you did to make our event special and bring joy to a very special individual.

Sincerely Jeannine Willacker and Jennifer Maynard

Sent on 07/29/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Jeannine and Jennifer, Thanks so much for your wonderful comments on my work for the Rotary "Pass the Gavel celebration. It was my pleasure to assist in making this a special evening for all who attended. Please feel free to contact me for future events. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2014

My flowers were absolutely AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better bouquet for my wedding! Sharon was great to work with and even worked with my crazy idea of having a spark plug be part of my mechanic husbands boutonniere. Everything was perfect and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a florist!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do the review of your wedding flowers for your wedding. It was my pleasure to assist you in creating your vision for your wedding. Best wishes to you and your husband. Sharon Yantis

Christina and Michael · Married on 06/21/2014

Sharon was a recommended florist in the area that we got married. Each time we mentioned her name to another vendor or were asked about who we were working with for flowers, people knew her name and confirmed that we would be impressed with our decision. We were planning our wedding from out of state and Sharon made herself available and flexible in meeting us at any time and how ever often we needed. We came to her with several ideas for what we had in mind for our wedding and she went above and beyond to accommodate for us. She was extremely knowledgeable and was very honest in what would work best for us. She worked very hard to make she we got what we wanted and stayed within our budget. Her enthusiasm, passion, and dedication toward flowers and floral design resulted in a beautifully decorated ceremony and reception, romantic floating flower centerpieces, cascading flowers dressing our cake, stunning bouquets and so much more. Sharon helped make our vision of our perfect wedding come to life. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and warmhearted florist who will help you to create your perfect day, we highly recommend Floral Creations by Sharon.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Wow, thanks so much for your wonderful review , but believe me it was my pleasure to design the flowers for your wedding. You were a beautiful bride and the summery colors of yellow and white flowers made a cheery and a gorgeous wedding. You were such a delight to work with and my best wishes to you in your marriage. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Sharon Yantis designed all the flowers for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding; she was highly recommended by friends who have used her services in the past. I knew she was the right choice after the initial consultation. She was so warm and welcoming that we felt like we had known her for years. She asked open-ended questions to figure out what style of wedding the bride and groom desired and then had wonderful suggestions on what would complement the bride's gown and color choices. There are many, many pictures of her previous wedding bouquets and centerpieces to help in the decision process. She and her husband pinned the boutonnieres themselves to make sure they were done correctly! Flowers were gorgeous! Thanks Sharon!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review for your daughter-in-law and son's wedding. It was my pleasure in designing and making their wedding a wonderful experience for all involved. Looking forward to see the beautiful pictures of the wedding to add to my album. Again,my best wishes to the newlyweds.

Sharon was superb! She did more than create bouquets and boutonnieres - she created the bridal ambiance I was looking for. From the get-go, she was creative, sincere, and fun. She contacted me after I attended a bridal show and allowed me to submit a pre-consultation form. The consultation was free of charge and she already had a profile of pinterest ideas assembled. Sharon is very knowledgeable about flower handling and availability. She advised on which flowers were in season and affordable.

She was very flexible and allowed me to add on and change arrangements up through a couple weeks before my wedding. Her pricing is fair, but the most value is apparent in her commitment. She set up beautiful reception centerpieces in a timely fashion and pinned the groomsmen boutonnieres. She allowed for me rent equipment and everything was exquisite. Even when I abused my bouquet a little (set it down a lot - whoops!), she had an emergency kit on hand and brought it back to life. Simply put, she is amazing and I'm so glad I got to work with her!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to do this wonderful review for me. You were fantastic to work with and it was my pleasure to design and help achieve the look you wanted for your wedding. My best wishes to you and your husband in your marriage. Sharon Yantis, Floralsbysharon

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

It was wonderful working with Sharon on the flowers for my wedding! She responded quickly to all of my e-mails and we met a couple times in person. She is very knowledgeable in floral decoration and the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned for the wedding. She did a great job delivering the flowers to everyone too.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for your taking the time to review my service for your wedding. It was my pleasure to have designed the flowers for your wedding and so delighted that you were pleased with my flowers, as well as the delivery of the flowers. My best wishes to you and your husband, Sharon

Katelyn · Married on 04/26/2014

Sharon is the sweetest lady and made my crazy pinterest vision a perfect reality. The boquets and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and I received tons of compliments from our guests. Sharon is attentive, flexible and extremely dedicated to making sure her clients are 150% satisfied. She really went above and beyond!! I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation and will be using her as my permanent "flower lady" :)

Sent on 05/09/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Hi Katelyn, It was my pleasure to have worked with you in creating the visions that you wanted for your wedding, and designing the flowers for your wedding was so special. You were delightful and very easy to work with, as it was a very enjoyable experience. Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments that you gave me in this review. Again, I would consider it an honor to have you as my friend and "Flower Lady". Best wish to you and your husband in your marriage.

I contacted Sharon with very late notice that I needed bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for my wedding.

Sharon was very quick to respond. She worked with me to pick and suggest flowers that I liked and came up with a reasonable quote - We did not even need to meet in person for this which was so convenient with my busy schedule. Sharon was honest with flower prices from the get go which I also appreciated.

When the flowers arrived on my wedding day they were so beautiful. The colors matched with the dresses very well and I really feel that she got the vibe that I was going for. We were running late getting to the ceremony and she waited an extra hour for us to get there and make sure that we were all set.

Thanks, Sharon!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Denise · event on 03/16/2014

Sharon has done several things for us in the past and always goes above and beyond our expectations. She is professional and courteous. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Denise · event on 03/16/2014

Sent on 03/18/2014

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to give me such a great review. It is a tremendous help in showing others clients that I can design flowers for other events, in addition to wedding.

Sharon was amazing to work wtih - i had a vision and she made it a reality! She has so much great experience and you can tell she really loves what she does which makes all the difference!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2013

Sharon did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers!! being that I lived a few hours away, I was never able to meet with her until the day of the wedding. I sent a few pictures I found of what I liked as well as a pictures of my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses. She was very knowledgeable and gave me multiple options. I was more than happy with the result and it was exactly the look I was going for.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words of praise for my work in helping you achieve the look you wanted for your wedding. It was my privilege to be a part of your special day. Best wishes and happiness to both you and your husband. Sharon Yantis, Floral Creations by Sharon

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2013

Sharon was amazing! She took the ideas in my head and made them into gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres for the big day! She gently hinted at how to make my smaller bouquets match the bigger ones and I took her advice because she's the expert and her advice was perfect. She was there right on time and was ready to hand out all the flowers for our huge wedding party! I would recommend her to any bride out there!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

Sharon is so sweet and so helpful. We had amazing flowers on the day of the wedding. She was there to answer any questions or make any changes I needed. She worked with us as if we were her only customers and this day was not just my most important day but hers as well. She helped pin the men's boutonnieres on. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Because of the heat the bouquets we carried were slightly wilted by the time pictures were done but there is nothing you can do when mother nature kicks in. The throw bouquet that was not subjected to the heat lasted the rest of the week and my bridesmaid said they made the house smell amazing. we also had a memorial bouquet that was still blooming when we came back from our honeymoon. I would recommend her for any floral needs.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Joanne · event on 09/20/2013

Sharon comes up with the most imaginative ideas! She remembers when I've commented on a particular favorite style and offers (or surprises) me with that style. She knows my favorite colors too! When I've had events at my house, she already knows which colors work best in which locations. She asks how many people will be seated so that the size of the table will be complimented by the size of the centerpiece. She's provided gorgeous arrangements many times, always something innovative and perfect for every place and occasion.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

It is always a pleasure to design flowers for your special events, and I take pride in making my clients happy with every flower arrangement that is delivered. Thanks so much for your wonderful review. Sharon

Megan · Married on 09/13/2013

Sharon was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! She went above and beyond what we discussed and everything turned out beautiful! She was very professional and reliable when communicating with her. I would absolutely reccomend her services and definitely use her again given the chance! Thanks Sharon for making our wedding amazing!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review my service for your wedding @ Bay Pointe Inn in Shelbyville, MI. It was a beautiful day for a wedding. Even though we planned the wedding on the internet, as you resided in Illinois, it was finally nice to meet with you a month before the wedding to finalize the details. Best wishes to you and your husband for a wonderful marriage.

Beth · Married on 09/07/2013

Sharon was so much fun and easy to work with! I planned my wedding from out of state and most everything was planned through email. Sharon was so quick to respond and provide her insight and opinion with questions I asked. When I saw my bouquets and centerpieces I was in absolute love and literally could not stop admiring my bouquet. I would absolutely recommend Sharon to anyone in need of floral services!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks you Beth for doing the great review. Especially grateful that you took the time when you were still on your honeymoon and you did it so quickly. It was fantastic working with you, and yes, I was so thrilled with the way everything turned out for your big day, and believe me I cried when I finished your bouquet. Love the David Austin and Vendela roses, freezia which had a wonderful fragrance. It is my aim to please my couples, and yours was very special. Best wishes to you and Sean in your marriage. Sharon Yantis, Floralsbysharon

Sharon designed all the floral arrangements for my daughters wedding. We had many special requests and she accommodated all of them. Her attention to detail is impeccable. Guests are still talking about the beautiful alter she created and the stunning bouquets. I would highly recommend Sharon for any occasion big or small.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this fantastic review of my service and handling the details for your daughter's wedding. It was exciting to be involved in making your daugther and son-in-law's wedding a special day in their lives.

Sharon Yantis, Floralsbysharon

Jocelin · Married on 08/10/2013

Sharon was very responsive from the very beginning...an easy florist choice! I enjoyed her professionalism, commitment to quality work, & warmth. Her prices were VERY reasonable and our flowers were just lovely. Sharon was open to all of my ideas and helped achieve my vision. We have no regrets!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for your quick response and kind words of my work for your wedding. It was my pleasure to help you in achieving your vision with the flowers and it was so special to work with you. Best wish always, Sharon

Valerie · Married on 07/19/2013

Sharon was great! She was so responsive, listened to my ideas and was so easy to work with. My bouquets and alter were amazing!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

Thanks so much for that excellent review of my service for your wedding. Even though we had not met until the days of the wedding, as all of our correspondence had been through emails, I felt like I had know you for quite sometime. It was my pleasure to have designed the flowers for your wedding and loved that the fact that you were so pleased with all the bouquets and altar arrangements. My best to you and Brian.

Summer · Married on 07/06/2013

Myself and my husband enjoyed working with Sharon she's very easy going and listens to you about what you want and what your looking for
    ... Our flowers where beautiful and are exactly what we wanted and very reasonable in cost! We got many complements on our flowers and our wedding. Thanks Sharon

Sent on 07/17/2013

Floral Creations by Sharon's reply:

It was my pleasure to help make your wedding day and experience a great one. Thanks to you for taking the time to write this review. Best wishes always. Sharon