Floral City Images Reviews

60 | Monroe, MI

60 Reviews for Floral City Images

Caitlin · Married on 05/24/2014

Dave and Sue were great to work with. They had awesome ideas on different types of shots. If you needed to get a hold of them, they were quick to respond. They also worked very hard to get your photos online so you can see them.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Dave, and Sue are great to work with! They are very professional, and a pleasure to be around. They are very good at what they do!

Sent on 01/15/2015

katie · Married on 06/08/2013

Floral City Images was amazing they were very creative in getting just perfect photograps of our wedding. The prices were reasonable and the end products were simply outstanding.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Penny · Married on 06/08/2013

Dave and Sue went "above and beyond" to ensure every moment of our family's special day was beautifully captured. They made themselves available to us the entire day and we especially liked that Dave could spend time with the groom/groomsmen while at the same time Sue would be with the bride/bridesmaids. They met with us several times prior to the wedding to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted. From engagement photos until the final dance, they were there. The quality of the photo packages we picked is outstanding and the prices will be hard to beat. We would definitely recommend Floral City Images to anyone and we are looking forward to having more family photos taken later this year! Thank you Dave and Sue for giving us great photos that we will cherish for years and years to come!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Merianna · Married on 05/26/2013

They were great to work with, gave us lots of help, and had many ideas.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Montri Skidmore · Married on 04/17/2020

Pandemic but the wedding went on!

Dave and Sue came out during the pandemic to photographer our daughters wedding which had gotten all rearranged and changed because of the quarantine! They put up with our crazy personalities and helped capture memories that will last forever!

Sent on 05/23/2020

Abby · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I used Floral City Images for our wedding. They were truly a pleasure to work with. I really appreciated having 2-3 photographers on the day for the whole day. They are very professional and the photos turned out great!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you Abby and Denis, we enjoyed being there to capture your special day!

veronica · Married on 04/27/2013

it was very convenient that the photographers came to our house to organize the details

Sent on 01/04/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/11/2014

Dave and Sue did a great job capturing the many candid moments during the ceremony and reception! We love the perfectly timed action shots that capture our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

2.6
      0.5
      1.0
      3.0

AWFUL! the quality of my pictures are just terrible, so much blurred and a lot of things aren't even clear, I feel like my phone could of did better at this. We had someone that came to our wedding with a normal camera and took waaaaay better pictures than I got. These people had no direction to give us, they didnt turn out how i wanted by any means, complete waste of money I'm so pissed right now, I can't change nothing and now i have to look back on shitty pictures, family took better than this. My wedding looks dull and stupid through their view. I honestly cant explain how disappointed i am in these people. I also have NO good pictures of bridesmaids and me and multiple times they didnt get 1 girl in the pic and took the picture when people werent smiling like wtf. DONT BOOK THEM! Cant upload pics because theyre took big

Sent on 10/02/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

We regret that you're disappointed! The photos we posted in our Blog don't appear blurry, but we can certainly review any questions you have about them. http://www.floralcityimages.com/blog-129/jessica_and_ethan/
    When we went back to the photos, there are photos of you with each of your girls. They are in the 'Portraits' folder. If you cannot find them, please let us know. The thumb drive you received does have higher resolution photos to print an 8x10. Sometimes these files are too large for some of the social media sites.
    Please know we are sorry and have already reached out to you. D & S