Floral City Images Reviews

60 | Monroe, MI

60 Reviews for Floral City Images

Raymond · Married on 09/02/2017

Photo booth was a hit with everyone! Definitely would recommend it for your wedding. Great people to work with, photo album and quality is good.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Nikkole · Married on 07/22/2017

Floral city images was one of our BEST choices for our wedding! Our pictures were spectacular and they were so flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you Nikkole and JD. We had a blast capturing you and your families and friends! Thank you for choosing us to capture your moments to remember for a lifetime!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

Dave and Sue, along with Heather are great. We enjoyed working with them through our entire engagement/wedding journey. They took our engagement photos, wedding photos, made our save-the-dates and thank-you cards and everything turned out wonderful. Our guests at our wedding really enjoyed the mirror photo booth and so did we. We have many wonderful photos to look back upon to remember the many wonderful moments during our wedding journey. I would recommend Floral City Images to anyone looking for wedding photographers, they made everything easy and simple.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Liz and Aaron. We loved every minute of your big day! Thank you for choosing us to capture your moments to remember for a lifetime!
  • LaBo-in-Training

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

Dave and Sue are amazing! They're an amazing team who felt like our long-time friends after one meeting with them. They do whatever they can to make their clients happy. Both of them create such a sense of ease, that I never once worried about anyone being uncomfortable in front of the camera. They love to capture both posed shots and genuine candid moments. I loved that they let my husband and I be our normal silly selves, and kept the cameras going! I truly wish I had a reason to work with them again. I can't wait until I do!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah and Jacob! We enjoyed capturing your special day!

Tammy · Married on 10/29/2016

What a great job they did!! Our son's wedding was in Jamaica and they did an excellent job, scoping out the area to make sure all the shots were perfect!! Would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

TERRY · Married on 09/17/2016

They did photos for 2 of our sons weddings. Very professional, expert photos, easy to work with and a fantastic value. We have seen other wedding photos and ours were outstanding quality. We would highly recommend to everyone that we talk to.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Floral City Images's reply:

Thank you so much Gautz family! We loved photographing both joyous occasions and capturing all of those special moments that everyone will remember for a lifetime.

Pamela · Married on 07/30/2016

Dave and Sue ( and Heather) from Floral City Images, were an amazing group of photographers to help capture my daughters wedding. They are professional, friendly and flexible. During the wedding I was so impressed at all the angles they were taking of the different parts of the night. While I have not seen the finished album yet. ( the wedding was just a few day ago) I am confident it will capture the bride and groom's special day.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Abbie · Married on 06/25/2016

Sue and Dave did such a great job on all things photography. Not only were the pictures amazing - the products afterwards were also amazing. I love my photo album and canvas they did. These two worked incredibly hard, had great ideas, and also heard requests and executed them fantastically! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Chontay

Chontay · Married on 04/09/2016

Dave and Sue took the time to meet with us to go over the packages. They have several to choose from and really help you narrow down which package fits your needs best! We chose a package that included: Engagement photos at 2 locations, bridal portrait, photo booth, and All inclusive wedding day package with 2 photographers.
    For our engagement photos they were more than accommodating with the numerous reschedules due to bad weather. We finally got the pictures taken and they turned out incredible! The pictures were so good it was hard to choose which ones to purchase. Absolutely gorgeous!
    As the wedding day approached they met with us again to speak with us about any additional questions we had, which we did. They wanted to know what time our rehearsal was so that they could ensure that they would be there to scope out the church to look at things like lighting, get an idea of where things would be, to ensure that they got the best photos for us.
    On the wedding day they were extremely professional and helped to capture the emotion of the day and love between us so beautifully! Dave and Sue were wonderful and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Prompt and on time. Answered any questions I had promptly. Very professional.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/29/2015

Words cannot describe the amazing work that Sue and Dave did for our wedding. As many brides when it comes to photos you want to capture every second of your big day and they went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. I absolutely adore these to people and I couldn't imagine any other couple who could have captured my day with the love and vision these two did.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Sue and Dave were great to work with and very patient with an indecisive bride ??

Sent on 12/19/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/06/2015

Hands down the best photographers that I could have ever asked for. Dave and Sue are very down to earth people and work great together as a team. They both worked great with my large wedding party and allowed everyone to enjoy themselves while we were getting our pictures taken. They provided great engagement picture for us and our wedding pictures are very beautiful as well. They did a great job as well with working with our daughter and incorporating her in as well. Dave and Sue got all my pictures back very quickly. I ordered the magnet save the dates, and they are very very good quality. I have received high complaments from my church on the way that they took our pictures during our ceremony. Dave and Sue really put their heart and soul into what they do. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Emilee · Married on 05/30/2015

This a great couple that take great pictures! They worked with me, and I loved the way everything turned out.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Beth · Married on 05/24/2015

We loved Floral City's photo booth! It was an amazing hit at our wedding, our guests were lined up to use it. The props were of great quality (the moose hat and sailor hats were a particular hit!), and the photo booth was easy to use! We weren't expecting Dave and Sue to be manning the booth themselves! They were great all night, helping our guests when they needed it and creating a lovely scrapbook of all the pictures. We also received a USB with all our pictures shortly after the wedding. We managed to fit huge groups into the booth, but I almost wish we had upgraded to the larger size! It would've been worth it. Very reasonably priced too, we loved that all our guests could get a copy of the picture. Great people, great service.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2015

Dave and Sue did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. They were very accomidating to us. Dave went above and beyond, he even stood on top of a chair with traffic going by to take a picture for us. It turned out awesome! We'd highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/06/2015

jason · Married on 05/09/2015

Dave and Sue were very easy to work with. They were very personable and professional at the same time. Their photobooth was a big hit with everyone. Their equipment was first rate. They listened patiently and tried their best to accommodate our wants, ideas, and suggestions for specific poses and photo opportunities while working with us for the entire evening. Overall, they gave 100% effort and successfully captured some very beautiful moments from our special day.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Beth · Married on 03/07/2015

Dave and Sue were so nice and easy to work with. Any photo I suggested they were more then willing to do! The photos turned put AMAZING! !!! I am in love with them all. Not sure how I will pick the ones I want printed.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Dave and Sue were easy to work with, professional and very responsive to our questions. We enjoyed getting to know them and working with them.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Heather · Married on 09/27/2014

Sue and Dave are great to work with and have wonderful communication with you throughout the engagement and wedding process. Only thing that is sometimes frustrating is the website for viewing/posting pictures. It is not that user friendly. I have already told many couples that recently got engaged to consider city floral images for their event.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Dave and Sue were so wonderful! They were very accommodating and answered all my questions in a timely manner. They posted all of our pictures on their website quickly also. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 09/16/2014

jordan · Married on 08/30/2014

Dave and sue did an awesome job photographing our wedding, we got all the shots we wanted and they efficient and out of the way not interrupting the moment for the shot but capturing every moment of our special day.I would definitely recommend them for any event. They were also flexible with putting together a package special for us and our photos turned out great!

Sent on 12/24/2014

stacy · Married on 07/12/2014

They did an awesome job at our wedding. The pictures turned out great. I was very happy we chose them to be our photographers!! They worked very hard even after the wedding getting the photos ready very quickly. And they can work miracles with photo shop if need be!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Samara · Married on 06/14/2014

I used Floral City Images Photobooth at my wedding reception and they were super nice people to deal with, willing to work with me, professional, very reasonably priced, had lots of props and offered a great package for the price! I got my disc in a very timely manner as well.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Patrice · Married on 06/07/2014

Floral city images did an amazing job for my wedding!!!

Sent on 07/24/2014