Floral Artistry Reviews

129 | Sanibel, FL

129 Reviews for Floral Artistry

Emily · Married on 11/11/2011

Floral Artistry did an amazing job with our flowers. They not only put together my arrangments for the ceremony, but also made the same arrangements work for our reception, which helped tremendously with the budget. Everything was where it was supposed to be right on time. They called a week before to confirm and 2 days before to confirm times of delivery of my flowers for my hair (at the spa) and for the ceremony. The arrangements came out better than I expected, as you never think someone could have such a great idea of what you really want. Thank you to Jana and the rest of Floral Artistry for really making sure the flowers were lovely for our special day.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2011

We used Floral Artistry for our destination wedding on Sanibel Island. I worked with Beth over the phone a few months before the wedding and described what I wanted. She made recommendations and suggestions based on the time of year, the temperature, etc. I wanted a non-traditional bouquet and sent her some photos of what I had in mind. The day of our wedding, my bouquet brought tears to my eyes – it captured the essence of our wedding and was prettier than I could have ever imagined. Many of our guests said it was the prettiest bouquet they had ever seen. I would highly highly recommend Floral Artistry to anyone having a wedding in or around Sanibel Island.

Sent on 06/22/2011
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/20/2011

Very happy with our floral arrangements! These ladies were all very friendly and accommodating! Recommended flowers based on the fabric of the dresses and had us send in a swatch to match the flowers to the bridesmaids dresses perfectly! Flowers were fresh and lasted through the Sanibel Island heat. Flowers were absolutely beautiful! They gave great suggestions and were so helpful throughout the process. We even stopped in a day before the wedding while passing by, and they had a perfect little table to use for the sand ceremony we were able to rent. Absolutely fantastic. Prices were very reasonable. Quality of the flowers was very high. I received tons of compliments on the floral arrangements that day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2011
  • Tracy Wagner

Tracy · Married on 05/15/2010

The team at Floral Artistry were great, very professional! Our Flowers were beautiful,& their prices are very reasonable! I was able to send photos of what I wanted and they made it happen! I loved the colors in my bouquet!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Angela · Married on 04/17/2010

The team at floral artistry made my wedding so lovely. Their creativity and attention to detail was amazing. They made my "old Florida" affair look perfect. The guests all raved about the flowers at both the church and reception. An added plus is how nice everyone in the shop is to work with. They are wonderful!

Sent on 04/28/2010

Alicia · Married on 03/28/2009

The flowers and attentiveness of the staff of Floral Artistry was top notch. I would recommend them to anyone. My wedding flowers and decor were absolutely perfect and so beautiful. My bouquet still looks great after 2 weeks. They had great ideas and designs and worked with what my plans and ideas were for mine and my husband's wedding. I would not use any other florist for any other occasion. They succeeded my expectations. Our guests made numerous high quality comments throughout the night.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Darcy · Married on 07/12/2008

With Floral Artistry we were able to get exactly what we wanted, and have our creative ideas be made a reality. The staff is very good at what they do, and really made our floral arrangements beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Chelsey · Married on 06/28/2008

I can't say enough about Jana and her team at Floral Artistry. Not only did they provide gorgeous, fresh flowers for my wedding, but they were extremely responsive and exhibited the utmost professionalism throughout the entire process. For my wedding, I had some very specific ideas and requests, as well as some random ideas/items/decor that I left with them to incorporate however they felt appropriate. In both cases, Floral Artistry executed everything perfectly. We got numerous compliments on how beautiful everything was, and I couldn't be happier with our choice of Floral Artistry as our vendor for flowers.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the review! We have enjoyed working with you as well!

GINA · Married on 06/18/2008

They were very open to our ideas and helped us with last minute changes.

Sent on 09/19/2008

Megan · Married on 06/14/2008

The people at Floral Artistry were super creative and easy to work with! Their arrangements were beautiful and were everything that I could have asked for!

Sent on 06/18/2008

Heather · Married on 06/01/2008

I provided the florist with a few ideas of what I liked and they delivered beautifully. I gave her a magazine picture of the bouquet I wanted and she created it perfectly! She made an adoreable pomander for my flower girl!

Sent on 08/15/2008
  • lisa520

Lisa · Married on 03/08/2008

The floral arrangements that Beth made were as if they were taken right out of my dreams!!!! They were absolutely wonderful. I couldn't have asked for more!!! Wonderful Job!!

Sent on 07/19/2008
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 04/02/2016

Floral Artistry was AMAZING! I brought over about 30 small vases that I wanted to use for my centerpieces and they made beautiful arrangements in them. My bouquet looked just like the Pinterest picture I sent Lori, perhaps even better. She beautifully decorated my wedding cake with flowers and moved my flowers from my wedding arch to our sweetheart table. I could not have done a destination wedding without her help. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with the flowers we designed for you and for choosing us to work on your beautiful wedding. The flowers you chose for your bouquet, ceremony and reception were gorgeous and we enjoyed working with them. It is always a pleasure to work on weddings like yours!

Rachel · Married on 11/27/2015

Floral Artistry was nothing short of amazing to work with for our intimate wedding on Captiva Island. We had a very short timeline for planning leading up to the day, and everything was planned via emails and phone calls since our wedding was a destination. Floral Artistry created beautiful arrangements that looked identical to the pictures we submitted for inspiration. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Rachel - You gave us some great pictures of your wedding vision and we were happy to help you make that come true! We are so glad that you were happy with the bouquet and other flowers we created for you. You were great to work with and we really enjoyed working on your wedding!
  • F

faith · Married on 04/25/2015

Floral Artistry did the Bridal party bouquets and the arrangements for my ceremony and cocktail hour. I was hesitant to book with them at first, thinking perhaps arrangements were an area I could cut costs. I am SO glad I ended up using Floral Artistry of Sanibel. They literally set up the ceremony of my dreams. From my first meeting with Beth in December, I knew this was the right choice. She talked with me, and from ideas I had in my head, pictures on Pinterest, and inspiration from their experience, put together exactly what I hoped for. It was amazing to watch this come to fruition. She was concious of our budget, and helped pick flowers that would be in season and go with our theme and colors. We also arranged for decor for our arch, aisle and, my favorite part, canopies over the seating area. It was a wise investment that was well worth it. We have heard again and again from our guests that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever seen. I definitely would urge brides in the area who are looking for a florist to meet with Floral Artistry and work with them. They are incredibly professional, creative, and do a top notch job!!!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you Faith! We are so glad we could help you to create the look of your wedding!

My flowers were gorgeous I could have imagined them being any more perfect! Nancy did a great job turning my vision into a reality. They arrived to the location earlier than expect but were amazing. Even made my mother cry!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Dana · Married on 05/07/2011

These ladies do an amazing job! They were so helpful, I came in just knowing I wanted hydrangeas and orchids and they pulled together the most beautiful flower arrangements for me. Everyone said how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding. They are very sweet, stayed in contact very well with me and made changes for me that I decided on 2 weeks before the event with no problem at all. They're a little expensive, but I also chose expensive things so I suppose that was my fault :o) Overall I don't have a single complaint, they are worth the price and definitely know what they're doing!

Sent on 05/23/2011
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 09/28/2019

Stunning floral arrangements!

We used Floral Artistry for our wedding on Sanibel Island, FL. Kim and the Floral Artistry team were professional and very flexible with what my husband and I wanted for our special day. I was able to design the arrangement myself and the flowers couldn't have been more beautiful. We used several palm fronts to compliment the beach scenery for our ceremony and reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Floral Artistry's reply:

Hi Becca! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day!

Tracey · Married on 11/18/2018

Couldn’t have been happier!

I live in NYC and was planning a destination wedding on Sanibel. Floral Artistry made this so much easier than I ever thought it could be. Through phone conversations and emails we were able to choose flowers and various arrangements. They arrived on time and looked gorgeous. I didn’t even know what was happening as I was getting ready away from the resort, but everything looked exactly as I hoped as I walked down the aisle! We received so many compliments. I was so pleased!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Floral Artistry's reply:

Tracey, Thank you very much for your review! We had fun designing your wedding flowers & you were such a joy working with!

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2016

I am very happy with choosing to use Floral Artistry for my wedding decor and flowers. My first few consultations were over the phone. Ann did a great job of listening to my needs and making recommendations. They were very prompt in getting me a proposal. I made an appt for an in person consultation and it was there that I made the decision to use Floral Artistry. I was very pleased with the time and energy Ann took to show me how everything would look. She got out the ribbon, flowers, lanterns, etc to show me in person what it all would look like. I really appreciated her attention to detail and flexibility with moving the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. The flowers and decor were so beautiful and were exactly what I wanted! I would definitely recommend Floral Artistry.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2014

I could not have imagined having more beautiful flowers at our wedding! I wish there was a place to post photos on these reviews to show you how stunning they were. Jana understood our vision within 5min of us meeting her and executed flawlessly! The bouquets were so gorgeous that I cried when I saw mine!
    Thank you for your help in making our wedding vision a reality!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kristin · Married on 11/17/2007

Our flowers and centerpiece arrangements were beautiful and just what I wanted!

Sent on 04/07/2008

Samantha · Married on 11/14/2015

The team at Floral Artistry made our vision come to life! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review! We have enjoyed working on your wedding flowers!

Saira · Married on 03/20/2015

3.5

Floral Artistry was a great company to work with for my wedding. Although their prices seemed high (typical to the Sanibel/Captiva area), their flexibility and willingness to work within our budget was so appreciated. They were able to deliver on what I had imagined while keeping costs down.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you Saira for the kind words. We at Floral Artistry enjoyed working with you and were honored to create a beautiful wedding day for you.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2014

3.5

Very easy to work with. Loved how our bouquets turned out.

Sent on 11/14/2014