Floral Artistry Reviews

129 | Sanibel, FL

129 Reviews for Floral Artistry

Julia · Married on 12/28/2014

It's been almost two weeks since our amazing Sanibel wedding and I am still blown away by the beauty of the flowers provided by Floral Artistry. I knew very little about flowers (and still do!) but Jana at Floral Artistry couldn't have been more helpful. She called me (on her day off, mind you!) and we discussed the different options for my ceremony/reception. She was incredibly professional and knowledgeable, and helped me decide what would work best for my specific needs. The most vivid memory I have of walking down the aisle is thinking to myself how unbelievably gorgeous the chuppah was decorated. Everything, from my bouquet to the centerpieces, far exceeded my vision, and I truly could not have asked for a more fantastic experience from beginning to end. Thank you, Floral Artistry!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Summer · Married on 12/13/2014

Working with a vendor long distance is always really hard, but Floral Artistry was great about looking over my pinterest board, telling me all the flowers they would use and keeping my photos on hand so they had exact images of what I wanted. The bouquets were gorgeous and I loved how they decorated the isle and the arch. Definitely a great company to work with for Captiva Island weddings!

Sent on 12/28/2014

I worked with Floral Artistry for my wedding at South Seas resort on Captiva Island on 11/1/14... and they were amazing!!! (Keep in mind, I am from NYC and planned this as a destination wedding). When I met with Anne for my consultation, she understood my vision from the get-go. I felt at total ease, as I knew that she would execute exactly what I wanted. They worked with me on pricing, as well. The day of the event, the staff was ON TIME and the flowers were GORGEOUS. I could not be happier. I think my favorite part was my bridal boutique, which was perfection. And I was obsessed with my rose petal aisle. Thanks so much Floral Artistry!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Nancy · Married on 08/01/2014

The team at Floral Artistry was such a pleasure to work with. They were patient and really listened to me while I described my vision of the bouquets and table decor. I couldn't have been happier with all the arrangements, they were perfect! I highly recommend Floral Artistry!!
    Nancy Havle-Vaughn

Sent on 08/06/2014

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review! We have enjoyed working with you as well!

The flowers they provided were exactly as I ordered and SO beautiful! They also helped decorate the cake, which turned out exactly as I'd pictured....

Sent on 09/24/2014

Alanna · Married on 05/31/2014

Absolutely stunning job on our flowers!!! I worked with the women at Floral Artistry to come up with my ideal bridal flower experience, and they blew me away!! When I saw our arbor, my bouquet, the girls bouquets, the petals on the sand, the reception flowers, and all ceremony flowers.. I was simply speechless and could not stop smiling! I had a variety of red flowers that all complimented each other and our other color which was teals and blues. I still stare at my bouquet photos, because it was just so perfect and beautiful!! If you want true floral visionaries and amazing women to make your special day beyond gorgeous- you have come to the right place!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amy · Married on 05/24/2014

They were able to get the flowers I wanted. The displays were beautiful and they did an amazing job decorating my cake.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Julie · Married on 04/19/2014

We put off flowers until close to the wedding but they were still able to accommodate our needs and worked with us on the flowers that would work best. When we had met with them in person they were very helpful on suggestions and alternatives that might work better.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/08/2013

I was so impressed with the arrangements that Floral Artistry provided for my wedding day. My fiancé and I gave a general idea of what we were looking for with our table arrangements and the flowers for me and my bridesmaids and they came up with AMAZING designs. They were also super easy to work with and helped us with many of our decorations, not just with the flowers. Our guests specifically asked who our florist was because they couldn't believe how beautiful the centerpieces looked. I HIGHLY recommend Floral Artistry and could not have been happier with their work!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Floral Artistry was a pleasure to work with. They did an outstanding job!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Floral artistry made my daughter's wedding beautiful!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Beth and the group at Floral Artistry really did a fantastic job. Since we were married on halloween we wanted to incorporate pumpkins into our centerpieces. I worked with Beth and the end result was simply amazing. Everything was beautiful! I was also able to get everything I wanted for way below my budget. The bouquets were really gorgeous also. This was a great group to work with and Beth was always really honest with me and had great ideas. I was thrilled with everything.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2013

Our wedding flowers were more than I could have imagined for our wedding day! We had a destination wedding on Sanibel Island, so all communication with Floral Artistry was done over the phone and email. I sent them a few pictures and ideas for what we were looking for and they were able to capture my vision perfectly! They took into consideration the humidity and heat on our wedding day, so they waited as long as possible to finish the flowers on our arch so that they were perfect for the ceremony and pictures! I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2013

Floral Artistry – you are the BEST!! Jana (and the entire team), you are so fantastic to work. You immediately understood our vision of the preppy wedding and floral arrangements to compliment our Lilly Pulitzer inspired tables and linens. You made me feel comfortable about our limited budget and I loved your reaction when you heard we did not want a single tropical flower – all Spring blooms for us. The confection of peonies, hyacinth, hydrangea and tulips were what I had always dreamt of. I loved that we bought the table floral containers as we were able to give the arrangements to our special guests as a departing gift. (Brides – I recommend this if your budget allows). Thank you again for everything! You made my floral dreams come true!

Sent on 05/22/2013
  • User2720626 · 2+ years ago

Floral Artistry did fantastic job for our wedding! They helped me pull all of my inspirational photos together into the perfect arrangements. They took the time to make sure they understood exactly what I wanted and were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Emily · Married on 04/27/2013

Every bride, no matter who you are, wants beautiful flowers on their wedding day. Although I don’t know a ton about specific flowers, I knew the idea of what I wanted and the color scheme for my wedding. Floral Artistry took me under their wing and created the most beautiful floral for my ceremony and reception I could have imagined. It was perfect. Everyone at Floral Artistry is kind and extremely helpful. They get back to your calls and e-mails promptly, and didn’t miss a beat on anything. I got such wonderful compliments on my bouquet and all the details they created for my ceremony and reception. I grew up vacationing on Sanibel, and I love supporting local shops. Floral Artistry is in a little shop located the heart of Sanibel. Floral can definitely be expensive and they recognize this; the team works very well with your budget to create the best outcome you can get. If you are getting married anywhere on Sanibel/Captiva, Fort Myers, or in that area, I wouldn’t even think about going with a different florist!!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Ronald · Married on 04/08/2013

The flowers were execptional, delivered on schedule and everything was set and ready to go just as planned. They did a fabulous job.

Sent on 04/15/2013
  • W

whitney · Married on 04/04/2013

Floral Artistry was amazing!!! They made my vision come true. The weather was to be desired on my wedding day, so some compromises had to be made with the ceremony location. It went from the beach to a covered outdoor patio. Even with this quick change they made it look wonderful and tried to keep it exactly as we had talked about despite the location change. They are absolutely willing to work with you. They are easy to communicate with and will do a beautiful job!! Definitely recommend them! One of my best decisions for the wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Beyond amazing. So nice and easy to work with and absolutely beautiful pieces

Sent on 10/29/2012

Beth · Married on 09/29/2012

I can't say enough good things about the job Floral Artistry did for our wedding. While we had what I'm sure was a small order for them (just 1k in florals), they made me feel like a priority client from the first meeting through execution.

We decided on an order 11 months in advance of our wedding, but of course I had second thoughts over the course of the planning process. Beth at Floral Artistry met with me 3 weeks out from our wedding date to reassure me and was totally flexible when I changed my mind on a few things.

My husband went out the morning of the wedding to buy me flowers to be delivered as I got ready that day. He didn't even know Floral Artistry was our vendor, but went to them by chance. They put 2&2 together and were able to help him select flowers that matched our wedding flowers--and they were gorgeous!!

Lastly, it was such a lovely surprise about a month after the wedding to receive a photo book with pics of our wedding flowers set-up throughout the ceremony & reception. Something I will definitely treasure.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2012

Amazingly beautiful flowers! Everything went perfectly! Floral Artistry set up my ceremony site, and when I walked down the aisle for the first time seeing it, it took my breath away! It was just perfect! I would recommend Floral Artistry to anyone! They were very easy to work with and were always available when I had questions!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Floral Artistry did the most amazing flowers for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about the arrangements. They were so creative in helping us tie together the themes of our day, and the actual flowers that they selected for the arrangements couldn't have been more beautiful. The pricing is reasonable, and they are willing to work with you to stay within your budget. They made our day so very classy!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Angela · Married on 06/12/2012

Floral Artistry provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding. I was told that they were the most beautiful flowers ever seen at a wedding. They listened to my requests and got every single detail perfect, better than I could have dreamed of!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2012

Floral Artistry was wonderful to work with for all our wedding flowers! Beth sat down with my mom and I for 2 1/2 hours planning the flowers from start to finish!! She took our ideas and created arrangements that were beyond our expectations! We got so many complements on them! They were all so knowledgeable about what flowers were in season, how they would work with other flowers, and how to get the look you want with whatever budget you may be working with! I would recommend Floral Artistry to everyone!

Sent on 05/11/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2011

Let me begin by saying that our centerpieces looked incredible – above and beyond my expectations. When I saw the tall, silver candelabra, filled with red roses and tall red candles on the tables, I was blown away by how beautiful they looked and how perfectly Floral Artistry had carried out my “vision” – better than I had even imagined. Beth and Jana spent a lot of time working with me to plan the floral arrangements – the church decorations, bridal flowers, reception flowers, etc. – at least an hour on the phone and countless emails back and forth going over and amending details, let alone the ribbon samples they sent me in the mail. I emailed them many pictures of bouquets and centerpieces I liked and they were really receptive and open to my ideas and how they could be improved or adjusted for cost. I could not have been happier with the final result. My bouquet was stunning, the church decorations were tastefully done and elegant, and the centerpieces were breathtaking. On top of it all, they were so nice and easy to work with; I recommend them highly.

Sent on 12/02/2011