Floral Artistry Reviews

129 | Sanibel, FL

129 Reviews for Floral Artistry

Juanita · Married on 04/28/2018

The staff at Floral Artistry are fantastic to work with. When trying to coordinate a wedding when you are out of the area this is the place to go for flowers. My son just got married and they used them for the wedding flowers and I wanted to use them for the rehearsal dinner without using the same flowers that would be used in the wedding. I explained what I was thinking of and she showed me a picture of something similar and it was spot on, absolutely perfect. They even left the stems a little longer for me so I could use the for a last me design change we had with decorating at the cocktail hour. Everything turned out beautiful. Couldn’t have been any happier. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

I loved having Floral Artistry as our florist! I didn't have too many ideas for what I wanted for our wedding, but once they heard about our overall theme and style, they nailed it! I couldn't have picked out better flowers, center pieces, or ceremony decor.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Morgan · Married on 03/17/2018

If I could leave a 10 star review for Floral Artistry, I would!! Jana and Jill were amazing to work with as well as everyone else in her shop. I flew out for my destination wedding to meet with Jana about the floral I envisioned and she captured that vision and made it come alive. Together, Jana and Jill make a wonderful team and I highly recommend this Floral Shop to anyone looking for not only amazing floral arrangements, but the best services as well! Jana will make turn your whimsical, romantic visions into reality.

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

I can't say enough great words about Floral Artistry. From the beginning they were able to work around my hectic work schedule to meet and go over what I envisioned for our big day. About a month before the wedding we had a mock tablescape done at our venue to make sure that every detail was perfect. I was able to take pictures and think about which flowers I wanted in the arrangements. I don't know much about flowers so I did my research to make sure I got what I envisioned but they even brought extra flowers that I never heard of.
    On the day of the wedding, everything was set up early so I was able to take a sneak peek and I absolutely lost it - IT WAS GORGEOUS. Those were the first tears that I shed that day! The whole ceremony site along with the bar/reception area was amazing. If you choose Floral Artistry you will NOT be disappointed! They are passionate about what they do and everything was a work of art.
    Thank you for all of your hard work, it truly showed!

Sent on 04/24/2018

diana · Married on 01/26/2018

Jana, Jill and team are great. They were extremely responsive and really took the time to listen to my ideas and vision on what I wanted the flowers and decorations to look like. She had great input and feedback on what would work best. I loved their flexibility with us on moving the date and location due to hurricane Irma. Any picture or image I sent was always considered and their pricing was matched the value. They were also very clear on what each item cost which I appreciated and were able to move funds around to be creative. They were very nice to work with and everything came out beautifully. I loved my bridal bouquet and thought the girls flowers and the arch with decorations came out great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Maria · Married on 10/07/2017

Floral Artistry exceeded our expectations! The flowers were so fresh and beautiful, in total we had asked for white Roses, white Lilies, Birds of Paradise, blue Delphiniums, and lots greenery.. We got what we asked for and more! They looked beautiful for ceremony and photos!! And they lasted for a long time, smelled heavenly. The price was great too, expected to pay more. Excellent quality. Will recommend this Florist for any event!

Sent on 10/16/2017

James · Married on 07/15/2017

We highly recommend Floral Artistry. They did the flowers and décor for our wedding and reception, and we were thoroughly impressed.

When we met with Beth, right away we felt we were with the right place. At our first appointment, all we knew was that we wanted a rustic feel to our wedding. We shared with Beth a sample of my wife’s dress and the tie color I wanted to wear. Let’s just say, that was enough. Beth quickly pulled together flowers for my wife’s bouquet, and for the table arrangements. She recommended candles and other bits and pieces of décor that perfectly complemented the floral arrangements.

Everything turned out beautifully and our guests repeatedly commented on how warm and inviting the tabled looked.

We cannot recommend Floral Artistry highly enough.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

I couldn't have been more happy with flowers and experience with Floral Artistry. We worked with Anne to design our arrangements. We had a detailed call in the very beginning of planning, she took my vision and likes and created a beautiful design to fit exactly what I was looking for. Throughout the wedding planning, we ended up adding a few additional items and she was always very responsive and worked with me to be sure everything was exactly what I wanted. On the wedding day, flowers arrived exactly as requested and set up perfectly. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/23/2017

We planned a destination wedding and most of our contact was either email or phone. Floral Artistry did an amazing job on my flowers and center pieces. They put my thoughts into reality. We were so happy with everything. I only wished I could have taken them home with me.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2017

Jana and her staff at Floral Artistry were amazing to work with. With only phone consultations, Jana took our vision and turned it into a masterpiece. From the bridal bouquet, to the ceremony flowers on beach, to the reception tables, the flowers were a work of art. Floral Artistry is truly professional and will work with any vision and budget. I would highly recommend them for any flower needs!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Melanie · Married on 04/08/2017

When we had our 1st meeting with Anne we knew that she understood the vision that my daughter had for her wedding. She picked out tropical flowers that we didn't even know the names of them. She showed us pictures, brought flowers out of the back room and even ran outside and cut some leaves to show us how this look would all come together. What I appreciated most was when we gave her a budget she fit everything we wanted into that budget. ( Others heard our budget and then wrote up a proposal thousands over it.) My daughter had tears when she walked into the ballroom and saw how beautifully it was decorated. Anne is truly an artist!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/06/2017

Floral Artistry did my bridal bouquet, bouquets for my wedding party, boutonnieres for the men, and ceremony/reception flowers, and WOW were they gorgeous! Their team was very easy to work with too, especially considering that my wedding was a destination wedding! I loved the big, fresh peonies that they used in my bouquet, as well as the seashells that they added for some local flavor. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/04/2016

Working with Jana was awesome! Between long distance phone calls and emails (I'm not from FL) Jana and her entire team were there to make sure everything I wanted was possible. Her ability to listen to the clients wants and create it is phenomenal! When it came time to settle on a florist I'm so glad I went with Floral Artistry because the bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review Samantha! We have enjoyed working with you!

Evelyn · Married on 11/19/2016

If you need a florist in Southwest Florida, Floral Artistry is the one to choose! We met with several florists on Sanibel and the Ft. Meyers area for my daughter's wedding before finally deciding on Floral Artistry. They were not as well known, but we think we found a hidden gem. As soon as we met her we knew that Jana would do her utmost to try and make my daughter (the bride) and I happy. Even though my daughter wanted me to handle the flower portion of the wedding, because she felt she didn't know enough about flowers, Jana kept asking my daughter what she wanted and liked through the whole process. We wanted something very unique that Jana had never done before, but nothing was too big a challenge. Jana had the "Chuppah" custom made for us, since we couldn't find a vendor that had it, she hung and created a magnificent hanging branch and floral arrangement from the ceiling for us over the head table, she decorated trams for us, and created an overall "Magical" experience for our family and guests. Jana also did this in a very challenging venue which had limited transportation to the beach. Jana and her team accomplished this with a smile on her face, and made it look effortless...even though we know it was far from that. Our guests said it was the most beautiful atmosphere they had ever seen. The brides and bridesmaids flowers were incredible too! Everyone who saw them at the wedding or in photos is still raving about them. Jana is a joy to work with, and is more concerned about her craft then about the bottom line. She is comparable in price to the other florists in the area, but I know that she gave us so much more because she wanted everything to look perfect! From someone who Never writes reviews, I cannot say enough about Jana and her staffs talent, work ethic, temperament, value and overall kindness. Thank you Jana and Floral Artistry!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! We had enjoyed creating every little detail for your daughters wedding.

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

Ok, it is pretty obvious from the photos that this team does incredible work that can stand up to even the most glamorous and luxurious of weddings. But don't overlook them for a smaller, more modest affair either! I had a very small floral budget for my little back yard wedding and the professionals at Floral Artistry were happy to make it work. They never tried to pressure me into going bigger and fancier, but managed to turn my vision into an affordable reality.
    They day of the wedding the bouquets, flower crown, and wreath that we purchased from them showed up on time and looked amazing. They lasted beautifully and added just the right touch of polish to an otherwise very DIY wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you Heather! We have enjoyed making all the arrangements for you!

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Floral Artistry did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! Everyone there is so kind and helpful. They did a phenomenal job! I strongly recommend getting you wedding flowers here!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jeanine · Married on 10/21/2016

5++ Stars! I loved working with Ann and Lori. They completely pulled my vision together. Made great suggestions too. I loved working with them. Absolute professionals. Jana, the owner, is a gem!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

I used floral artistry for my wedding
    October 15, 2016. They were very professional and helpful. All of my questions were answered quickly, and they were very flexible with any changes that needed to be made.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Jennifer thank you very much for your review. We have enjoyed working with you!

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2016

Floral artistry was amazing!! Everyone we worked with was so nice & helpful. We can't even begin to thank them for making the most beautiful floral arrangements I've ever seen! The bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony arch, everything was exactly how I dreamed & more. The colors were so bright & a perfect match to my wedding colors. Everyone kept complimenting them! They were gorgeous! Although I knew from the first email that we made the right choice, you were all so easy to work with. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult not being able to meet in person, but I never once worried or stressed about the flowers.
    Everything was truly wonderful! Thank you so much. We will definitely be highly recommending floral artistry to anyone & everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much Jenna! We have enjoyed working on your flower decor!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2016

They were in every category 5 stars! They had a great response rate with any questions or concerns I had. My flowers were so beautiful I can't even begin to explain in words how special they made me feel. I had so many compliments and I wish I could keep them forever! Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • Anna518

Anna · Married on 08/05/2016

I absolutely loved working with Floral Artistry. Ann made my vision come to life. The flowers at our wedding turned out even more beautiful than I ever imagined. I would recommend them to any bride in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Katerina · Married on 07/16/2016

I choose Floral Artistry of Sanibel for my wedding. They exceeded my expectations!! When I first saw the flowers, they were breathtaking. They were so beautiful and got the exact vision that I wanted for my flowers. They were a pleasure to work with and are so professional and delightful. The flowers were exactly what I pictured in my head and I'm so happy I choose Floral Artistry of Sanibel. If you want amazing flowers for your wedding, choose them because they will give you your dream flowers!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Katerina - It was such a pleasure working with you and your mother on your wedding flowers. It was a lot of fun working on your eclectic, romantic arrangements and your bouquets. The combination of flowers that you and our designers came up with was absolutely beautiful. We are so happy that we were able to add some more joy to your wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Floral Artistry and Beth were an absolute pleasure to work with. Beth made sure to get ideas from us on what we were looking for. Then, she created the most beautiful mock up for us to see prior to the wedding, we were in love! We didn’t think it could get any better, until we walked into our reception. Beth and her team pulled out all the stops. We had the most beautiful centerpieces I have ever seen, they put our ideas to shame. The picture-perfect pieces were just what we needed to make our wedding day spectacular!
    The groom had arranged for a dozen red roses to be sent to the bridal suit on the day of and I kid you not everyone in the suit was taken back by their work- these were the most beautiful roses I had ever seen! As the bouquets arrived I knew that we had picked the absolute perfect florist there is! The attention to detail in each of their pieces was extraordinary! I couldn’t just let my bouquet die after seeing it, I spent money to have it preserved. I can’t wait to get it back and have that memory for a life time.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you very much, Lauren. It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day.
    - Floral Artistry

Morgan · Married on 06/16/2016

Very accommodating for flowers requested the day of vow renewal. Beautiful selection of flowers and arrangements. Very good value. Highly recommend to anyone local or visiting

Sent on 07/01/2016

Marissa · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot emphasize enough of how amazing Jana and her team are at Floral Artistry. Planning a destination wedding and explaining your flower vision with phone and email conversations may sound hard but Jana completely understood what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. Floral artistry really provided the WOW factor to my wedding. My ceremony arch, center pieces, and bridal flowers were gorgeous. Thank You Jana and Floral artistry for making my wedding decorations extremely memorable, elegant, and romantic. I wouldn't change a single thing about my flowers!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Floral Artistry's reply:

Thank you for such nice praise. We had such a good time working on your wedding because you used some unusual materials and beautiful colors in your wedding and you gave us some great inspiration. We love to be able to be creative our designs! We really enjoyed working with you!