Floral Accents Reviews

Floral Accents 1
Floral Accents 2
Floral Accents 3

Erika · Married on 07/17/2011

Floral Accents did an excellent presentation of the flowers for my wedding ceremony and reception. My wedding was in a garden and Terry, the designer provided a decorated arch with flowers and ribbons as well as two columns in front of the arch topped with bouquets which made the setting look majestic. The centerpieces at the guest tables were gorgeous and included fruits and vegetables that matched the wedding colors. The bridal bouquets, flower girl wreaths, and wedding party boutonnieres were all very lovely. Everything was very affordable and Terry was very accomodating and pleasant to work with. I was also very pleased with how she decorated the cake with flowers.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Dear Erika, Thank you
    You had wonderful ideas and the venue was perfect. I am so happy you loved everything. I wish you all happiness

Terry
    Floral Accents

Colleen · Married on 04/29/2017

3.0

Terry made all of the bouquets for our wedding on 4/29/17. They were prettier than I could have imagined! The colors were so vibrant and added a beautiful pop of color. Terry is very kind and easy to work with. She listens to you and translated exactly what I wanted into flowers. Loved the result! Do yourself a favor and choose this florist. :)

Sent on 05/18/2017

Sharon · Married on 04/17/2015

Terry was lovely to work with. The bouquets and table arrangements were just perfect for the spring vision that we had for our wedding. She incorporated many colors and flowers that just made the nicest touch to the day. She really cares about her brides and is willing to incorporate last minute changes...litterally, the day of the wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Sharon, It was wonderful to be apart of your wedding. Last minute changes, just makes it more exciting. My our Lord bless you and Devon always

Casey · Married on 03/29/2014

All of the flowers for my event were gorgeous! It was hard for me to picture the flower arrangements that I wanted but Terry was able to translate my ill-formed ideas into gorgeous bouquets. My only complaint was that a few corsages for grandparents and readers were missing. I'm not sure what happened with those.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Dear Casey, I truly apologize if the corsages were missing. I always carry extra flowers I would have been happy to make up extra.

Again I do apologize for any mistakes on my part. I do not know what could have happened. Terry

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2008

3.6
      3.5

The owner is very nice but kept trying to add things to the order to increase her profit. Her prices were ridiculous. When the flowers arrived they were the wrong color and some of the ribbons were silver when I said over and over none of the flowers have silver. If I could do it again I would order the flowers online and make my own flower arrangements.

Sent on 12/09/2008
  • User4282026 · 2+ years ago

3.5

I feel that they overcharged me for what I actually got for my wedding. Some elements that we had discussed at our meeting, and I payed good money for did not get done for the actual wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

I am sorry you feel your where over charged. If you call me I will go over everything with you. If I missed something and did not deliver it,please call me I will make this right. Terry Reinhardt Owner

3.0

Terry has a lot of talent, and its apparent for the care that she puts in her designs. However, responsiveness was not her forte. She was difficult to get ahold of via email for a few months. If you use her, definitely chat with her by phone!
    Our wedding day, the quality of the flowers the day of was a little disappointing. The design was beautiful but the actual flowers looked and felt dehydrated.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Floral Accents's reply:

I am very sorry we did not communicate well. This is a very busy time of year, however I never want to stress out a couple for any reason. As for yo ur flowers, please call me and we can talk about this and see why you felt disappointed. I use the best of quality of product. Please call me

2.0

Pros: value, friendliness, convenience
    Cons: flowers were not quite what I had in mind (despite sending pictures multiple times), flowers were falling out of bridesmaids bouquets

Sent on 07/24/2014

S · Married on 04/21/2012

0.8
      0.5
      0.5

First line of contract said NO PURPLE in Bridal Bouquet. Shocking purple bouquet delivered to the church. Enough said.

Sent on 06/20/2012