Floral Accents Reviews

Floral Accents 1
Floral Accents 2
Floral Accents 3

Candice · Married on 05/19/2012

Terri was absolutely wonderful to work with. The flowers were fresh and absolutely gorgeous and the prices couldn't be beat.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you. It is always nice to know you did a good job. I love my couples and families.

Terry Floral Accents

Carol · Married on 01/06/2012

Thank you for providing such beautiful flowers for our daughter’s wedding on January 6, 2012. We have had many comments regarding the color of the pew flowers and the beauty of the reception arrangements.

We know that you spent time, effort, and energy to make sure the flowers would be amazing, and they were. We will definitely recommend Floral Accents to everyone we know.

Thank you.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

Thankyou I was honored to be apart of your day

Sincerely
  • I

De'Mesha · Married on 09/03/2011

Terry was awesome she took all the planners request as well as ours and made the most beautiful arrangements ever! I loved my bouquet and wish I could have her re-make it for me. The Bridesmaids pomanders were gorgeous and so were the flowers for the canopy. She was very friendly and accommodating and made it such a beautiful day for me!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Floral Accents's reply:

You are so sweet. Thank you for making me apart of that wonderful day

K · Married on 06/30/2011

I had an idea in mind, and instead of giving me a magazine with floral ideas that had been done before, or telling me to pick from a sample she opened a book with all of the individual flowers. We discussed what flower would be in season, more cost effective options, vase options, the whole feel of the room, and my vision for the wedding. She gave me a maximum price the flowers would be and depending on price of flowers when their season came, my price would stay the same or lower. She brought extra flowers on the day (no additional cost) to repair any damaged flowers or to make corsages for important people that I had forgotten. She didn't just use flowers either, she used herbs, moss, twigs, and so much more. She also gave us the vases and everything to keep. She set up two arches, one outside for the event, and one inside to be situated behind us (also to break up the eating and dancing spaces). I loved my experience with her.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Trish · Married on 10/09/2010

Terry was amazing! I had seen her work before and I already knew I would be using her services well before I was engaged. Everything from our first meeting to the day of was perfect. After talking with me she came up with a few different creative ideas for my flowers that I fell in love with! They expressed my personality to the T! I used them all, having a few different table arrangements scattered throughout the reception. She delivered everything on time and went above and beyond, offering to help with things that were not necessarily her responsibility but needed to be done! Her service was personalized and 100% on point! I couldn't be happier with my wedding flowers and I had a TON of compliments on them. Thank you Floral Accents for helping to make my wedding day so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Floral Accents's reply:

It was a true pleasure to be a part of your wedding. May our Lord bless you and your family

V. · Married on 04/10/2010

floral accents was budget friendly and met my needs. they worked hard and even surprised me with a few extra flowers that blended well with the design. she did not force pricey centerpieces or designs on me. she listed to my budget, my interests, dream and worked with our ideas and made an excellent arrangement for the bridemaids, myself and for the centerpieces. gorgeous!

Sent on 05/05/2010

John · Married on 03/27/2010

Terry Reinhardt is an artist and visionery when it comes to floral design. My bridal boquet was perfect as were all of the floral decorations. I highly recommend FloralAccents for your floral needs. Terry worked within our budget and had economical ideas to make our event truly memorable.

Sent on 04/04/2010

Gregory · Married on 07/18/2009

Excellent decor, highly recommended.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Patricia · Married on 12/27/2008

Terri did a great job on the flowers for the wedding! Everything was so beautiful and I feel as if she went out of her way meeting with us over and over again, creating sample centerpieces for us, and reviewing the contract with us so we could get the most bang for our buck! Through the entire process she was very calm and patient with us and we went back and forth a lot trying to get it all perfect. She worked with our budget and was so helpful! She even did research for us to find out where we could find the little snowflake accents we wanted and the frosted branches at the cheapest price. The day of everything arrived on time and gorgeous! She was there throughout the entire ceremony and even carried things over to the reception later! The flowers speak for themselves, but her service is outstanding! I would reccommend her to any bride!

Sent on 01/21/2009

Meredith · Married on 07/11/2008

Teri at Floral Accents was such a delight to work with and provided us with beautiful flowers for our wedding. She's extremely friendly, attentive and worked within our budget to give us the most "bang for our buck." She expertly guided my husband at selecting boutonnières (let's just say he's not up on his flowers) that he could live with (direct quote from husband "I don't want a big flower on my suit"), and even stayed after the ceremony to make sure we had everything that we needed and to wish us well. Book her!

Sent on 12/19/2008

Anna · Married on 05/25/2008

Terri is such a sweetheart! She did exactly what I asked and even did two trial runs to make sure she understood what I was asking for. My father got real ill a couple weeks before the wedding so there was a time where I wasn’t even sure it was going to happen but she was real understanding and kept in contact with me. I loved all the bouquets and centerpieces - she's great.

Sent on 06/27/2008

Bonnie · Married on 07/22/2006

Terry Reinhardt was a pleasure to work with in selecting my flowers. She has a great ideas and her flower arrangements are just beautiful.

Sent on 05/28/2007

Nissa · Married on 08/12/2005

Terry was a fantastic florist. She runs her business out of her home, so there is a great quaint feel when you go to interview her and she offers you homemade cookies. She doesn't freeze her flowers, so they are always fresh and beautiful. She comes to your site to help design placement and arrangement according to your particular layout. Her prices are lower than the chains and local boutiques. She'll change any aspect of your flowers up to a week prior to your wedding, which not many other vendors are willing to do. I'd highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/20/2007
  • Marianna

Marianna · Married on 09/03/2016

Terry did the flowers at my wedding last week and they were amazing! I received so many compliments about how beautiful the bouquets were! We had a fall wedding (apple red, orange, etc) and she did a fantastic job of adding the right colors to make everything pop! Terry was also a pleasure to work with. She is so sweet and she really helped me coordinate her flower arrangements with my other decor! I would highly recommend Terry if you are looking for a great florist that will go above and beyond to be sure you get the flowers you are looking for!

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • katie

Katie · Married on 06/05/2016

We met Floral Accents at an open house our venue had and fell in love with all of their work. We scheduled an appointment to meet with the owner, Terry and from the start she made us feel very good about our decision to go with her! My now husband and I didn't have much knowledge on flowers and she made everything perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better florist! We used this company for all of our flowers, ceremony/reception decor and centerpieces in which we received a lot of compliments on! Would highly recommend this wonderful company! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :-)

Sent on 06/19/2016

K · Married on 05/21/2016

Terry did a fabulous job! While we had a few ideas she took them and ran. Everything - flower girl baskets, boutonnières, bouquets to table decorations were perfect. I don't think anything was left at the venue as the guests were encouraged to take everything home. For the price they (and she) were fabulous.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Floral Accents did a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony. I had a very specific vision for the arch at the ceremony, and Terry completely brought my vision to life. Terry was very easy to work with and put a lot of love and hard work into the arrangements. I couldn't be happier with the final product!!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you so much. Your vision was beautiful and it was a true pleasure to bring it to life

When I saw my bouquets I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. Terry was able to take the pictures that I had shown her and the input I gave and created exactly what I was looking for. I got so many compliments on both my and my bridal party's flowers throughout the night. My only wish is that they would last forever.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you, I love to work with a couples vision for their wedding day. I am so pleased I was able to capture yours

Nancy · Married on 10/10/2014

Terry is a breath of fresh air to work with. It's a little scary ordering all the flowers, but never really seeing what you're getting until the day of the wedding. No need to worry. The flowers were gorgeous! We received lots of compliments on how beautiful all the bouquets and centerpieces were. And Terry is about as easy to work with as humanly possible. No pushy sales, no making us feel guilty if we didn't want to order something; just gorgeous flowers, all set up professionally. I will definitely use Terry again if we again need flowers for an event.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2013

Our floral was fantastic! It was simple-chic and exactly what we wanted. Terry and her team were so helpful day-of and I would highly recommend them to anyone. :)

Sent on 07/26/2014

Thank you Sweetie, It was our pleasure and honor

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2012

Terry put together beautiful floral arrangements that perfectly complimented our wedding theme. She was very patient and understanding with two people that do not know flowers, nor have any particular feelings towards certain blooms and was able to provide pricing very quickly. I absolutely loved my bouquet and loved how thoughtful her arrangements were, using certain pieces to decorate our outdoor ceremony space and then move them indoors to the reception. She was also very honest and offered helpful advice on what flowers would last as we needed to have some flowers starting 5 hours prior to the actual event and she was concerned about the bay breezes affect on the outdoor arrangements. Her advice was well received and everything looked fresh and beautiful for our evening ceremony.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

For your words of kinds. It was my pleasure.Wishing you many
    years of happiness.

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2012

Terri was great to work with for my wedding flowers. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and I absolutely loved my centerpieces. I knew nothing about flowers going into the whole wedding flower process, but she was able to capture what I pictured for my wedding within my budget.
    She even did a boutonniere for my dog who was our ring bearer.
    I would recommend her to any bride looking for beautiful flowers within your budget!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Ashley, I am so glad we could be apart of your wedding.
    you had wonderful ideas and color. Wish you all the love and happiness

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2011

Terry is a wonderful florist. She is very passionate and caring. All the flowers were gorgeous and our only complaint was that some of our centerpieces were not presented in the correct vase due to unfortunate circumstances beyond Terry's control. Terry heard out my concern/complaint and really made me feel better about the centerpieces which honestly had me a bit stressed. I would highly recommend her and I hope other Brides have the pleasure of having her at their ceremony. To say she was great during the process is an understatement!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Floral Accents's reply:

Thank you Nicole, we do our best to bring to life what our couple dream of. Sometimes things need to change. You were wonderful about everything.

Ashley · Married on 03/21/2015

Terry was a blast to work with, and our flowers turned out beautifully. We had 7 bridesmaids, so it was a little pricey, but we definitely got a great product for our money. My wife wasn't too concerned about the flower planning, but she did have a specific idea of what she wanted for centerpieces. Terry made sure my wife's dreams came true, and we were over the moon about how gorgeous everything was.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Floral Accents's reply:

I am so happy I could create both your visions for your wedding day. Thank you

Terry did an amazing job! She understood my vision, was familiar with the venue and was extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2014