Flora Night Reviews

Flora Night View more information

Hannah Married on 10/17/2015
    Flora Night did an amazing job of making our wedding beautiful! I wasn't the type of bride who had planned out everything she wanted years in advance. I sort of had an idea of what I liked and what I didn't, but I did a terrible job of communicating that. Vickie at Flora Night was incredible at helping me figure out exactly what I wanted, and asking me questions that I didn't even know to ask myself! She also did a great job of mediating between me and my mom, as we had different expectations of what the style of the wedding would be. I wanted rustic, my mom wanted elegant. Vickie was somehow able to combine the two and make us both extremely happy! We are so grateful to Flora Night for providing us with such great service and for working with our short deadline (3 month engagement)! I didn't even see the flowers until the day of the wedding, and I was beyond pleased. It was so much more than I could ever ask for! Our wedding would not be as beautiful as it was without the expertise of Flora Night. Thank you so much!
    Josh Married on 06/05/2015
    Flora Night completely took charge and made the day go so smooth. Attention to detail, quality of service and hands on fun experience in making the bouquets was worth every penny. We highly recommend Flora Nights to anyone.
    Liz Married on 05/11/2014
    I used Flora Night for my wedding and could not have been happier. I was pretty overwhelmed with the whole wedding planning process but Flora Night was able to turn my dreams into a reality and helped make my wedding the best day of my life. The flower arrangements were stunning and I still get compliments on them to this day. Flora Night was organized and on top of the planning and I never had to wonder if things were being done. It was honestly perfect.

I highly recommend them!!!
    Samantha Married on 06/25/2011
    Flora Night helped me turn my ideas into reality. They were very helpful in answering all of my questions and had wonderful creative ideas that really helped my wedding day be a beautiful event!