FLORA Fine Flowers & Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• Taylor
    Taylor Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing! Must book them for your wedding!

We absolutely loved our entire experience working with Chris and the rest of the Flora staff for our wedding at Oxford Exchange! The flowers were beyond fresh and beautiful! We are so happy with how everything worked out.
    Mandy Married on 03/03/2018
    I trusted Chris with our flowers despite how close our wedding was to Valentine's Day which is obviously huge for a florist. He delivered - they were beautiful! Loved everything. Thank you!
    Laureen Married on 06/03/2017
    Chris, the flowers for our engagement party and wedding were so beautiful and exactly as I had hoped. I was truly blown away with the beauty of my wedding flowers, short/tall centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements. Thank you so, so much for your hard work, flexibility, creativity and personal touch. It was really a pleasure to work with you. Chris definitely cares about his work! I would highly recommend FLORA Fine Flowers and Events to anyone, you will not be disappointed at all.
    Sarah Married on 04/23/2016
    Chris is the owner and is amazing. I'm not a creative person so I needed someone who can guide me through what everything will look like. He had an appointment for me to come in and see a mock up of the centerpieces which I found awesome! Additionally, he gave me a very detailed invoice that went over each item so I could confirm what we were getting and that nothing was missed.

Lastly, I found Chris to be very honest with pricing and down to earth. I didn't feel like I was being unreasonably charged and he was very gracious with my family. I'll definitely be using him
    again!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 04/23/2016
    Chris was so much more than a florist for our wedding. Multiple times I would stop by the shop to run ideas and have a chat. He is honest, direct and to the point, which is something I appreciated more than anything. He stuck with my craziness about going over the proposal multiple times (adding things, subtracting things) all in professional matter. Our flowers were beyond amazing. Everyone was so impressed (as was I) about how beautiful the Cherry Blossoms were. They really made the decor of the room! When I had ideas about having pillars at the base of the isle for the flowers to sit on as the guests walked through, he had his friend Beverly make them and they were perfect! Throughout the craziness of wedding planning Chris really went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful. We continue to use Flora for all our floral needs and they always turn out beautiful ☺ Thank you! We could not have done this without you.
    Jessica Married on 10/24/2015
    Chris was an absolute DREAM to work with! He makes the whole floral process so stress-free. He was always super quick to get back with me and brought an outstanding sample our first meeting. The flowers the day of the wedding were on time and absolutely stunning. What he was able to do with our budget was incredible and has such an amazing vision for what will and won't work. I was absolutely floored with the flowers. I wasn't really a flower person - but Chris made me one, and I'm so blessed to have had him create the gorgeous arrangements for my wedding.
    Jordan Married on 04/04/2015
    FLORA was AMAZING for our wedding!! We won a contest through TBO.com "Heroes Getting Hitched" for military members getting married. FLORA was a vendor who donated their time and resources to create an amazing and magical wedding for my fiancé and I. FLORA went above and beyond in every part of the reception. They worked well with our other vendors to ensure the flowers matched the rest of the decor, as well as our personality and the theme of the wedding. We could not say enough thanks to the amazing people at FLORA. If you're looking for a florist, these are your people.
    Erica Married on 01/24/2015
    Virginia and Chris hit the nail right on the head with the flowers we wanted at the wedding. They went above and beyond to pick the perfect wild flowers for the ceremony and reception... and the bouquets: GORGEOUS! I sent them some photos of what I liked and the outcome was unbelievable. They did succulent bouquets for me and my girls and I could not be more pleased. They also did succulent boutineres for the guys and they were the cutest and most simple. They were perect! And the price was even better! I was really impressed with their knowledge and professionalism but what I really appreciated was their ability to have fun with the planning. There was nothing stuffy about this florist. I love love love the shop and will most definitely be back for any floral needs I may have in the future. Thank you Virginia and Chris!