6 Reviews for Flora Design Co.

Bouquets (2)
Set Up (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
6 Flora Design Co. Reviews

Amy from Flora Design Co. was fabulous throughout the entire wedding planning process. My photographer recommended her and so I knew I would be in good hands. She helped me plan everything out via phone and calmed me down when I started to get really overwhelmed. Then she met with my husband and I in person before the big day to go over everything- out of all of my vendors she was the only one that sat down with me and went through every detail of my schedule and our flower order to make sure we were on the same page. I was so grateful! :) I made lots of changes on her and she just took it all in stride.

The day of it was so windy and she had to run all over Liberty National Memorial and Moment (a big place!) to unload her car and give out all the bridal party flowers, but she did it all with a smile and a grateful heart. I loved the flowers- they looked so vintage and unique! They look amazing in our photos and I got lots of compliments on them! Thanks Amy! I appreciate you! XO :)

Profile Picture Angela, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flora is a dream come true! Amy is the most creative, helpful, professional and caring person to work with. I know she is personally invested, her designs are amazing-beautiful-magic, and I would honestly come to Flora again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was truly a delight to work with Amy at Flora Design for our wedding flowers. She really got to know my husband and I and truly cared about executing our vision for our big day. The final product -- from centerpieces to boutonnieres to bouquets -- was STUNNING. She completely captured the feeling and look we wanted. I cannot recommend Flora Design enough!

Profile Picture Jessie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

It was an absolute privilege to work with Amy at Flora Design Co. for my wedding. The flowers were far more beautiful than I could have imagined!! Everything was beautifully taken care of, and it was wonderful having the peace of mind that came with having Flora Design take care of everything. The flowers really brought everything else together for the romantic and whimsical feel I was going for. It truly felt like a fairytale wedding. I couldn't recommend Flora Design highly enough!

Profile Picture Jacquie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I recently directed a wedding where I worked with Flora Design Co. It was such breath of fresh air to walk into a venue and have a composed and structured florist who, not only went above and beyond to get the job done, but one who saw it through to the end. Amy was meticulous in her prep and set and the place was stunning. Her time management skills let me know that she and her team were in control and could be trusted to get the job done, not be micromanaged. Thank you for an amazing experience, Amy! I recommend you to all my clients.

Profile Picture Alice, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love their work. Amy created a beautiful bouquet for my wedding that totally encapsulated who I am. Even though I wasn't able to articulate what I wanted, she came up with the most beautiful and unique bouquet. I loved working with her as well. It's always a big plus to have someone fun and easy going to do your wedding stuff.

Profile Picture Sunny, 12/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit