Flora Reviews

9 | Aurora, CO

9 Reviews for Flora

Julia is absolutely wonderful. Thanks to her I had the most amazing flowers at my wedding. She knew exactly what I wanted, and was always responsive and flexible to my needs...something that is rare to find in the wedding industry! And above all, her prices are extremely reasonable.. the best I could find in Denver after a lot of research. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone that needs flowers for any event!

Mary · Married on 12/29/2012

Julia went above and beyond my expectations. She provided a sample of the bouquets and centerpieces months in advance and truly listened to all my feedback. The changes she made showed that she took my desires to heart. The delivery of my flowers was timely and the flowers were fresh and gorgeous. I was very satisfied with her services.

• F

Faith · Married on 07/14/2012

Julia was such a pleasure to work with. She worked so hard to make sure my flowers were just what I wanted. I really appreciated that she provided a practice set for my bridesmaid to see since I was doing this wedding planning long distance. On the day of, she did a wonderful job setting things up at the venue. Julia was very responsive to my calls and emails to tweak things or to check on the progress. I totally trusted her with the flowers and they were beautiful on the day of the wedding. Thank you so much Julia!

Heather · Married on 07/04/2012

the flowers were Exactly what i wanted. i could not have been more satisfied they were beautiful.

Working with Julia was a wonderful experience. She had creative suggestions that really added flair to my bouquets, and she was communicative and reliable from start to finish. I give her my highest recommendation!

Emily · Married on 12/12/2010

Julia not only exceeded my expectations but she made the flower portion of my wedding something I never had to worry about. She was very responsive of my needs. I did not sit with her for hours, rather I described my dress, showed her pictures of my dress and gave her the flower color I would prefer. On my wedding day in had the most beautiful bouquet and received so many complements! The bouquet complimented my dress so well. She listened to everything I told her down to the last detail. Would (and have) recommend her to anyone getting married... She's a flower genius

Suzanne · Married on 06/19/2010

We loved the floral arrangements. They were gorgeous. Glad we got Flora to do them.

Dr. Parker · Married on 10/31/2008

Flora Bridal has provided various flower arrangements for my office for over a year now. They are a creative and responsive company that provides both beautiful, professional arrangements along with excellent value for the dollar. The owner, Julia, in particular, is incredibly responsive and flexible in her customer service. I highly recommend Floral Bridal to any event planner, office manager, or bride and groom. You won't be sorry you contacted them.

Leah · Married on 10/06/2012

Flora was such a wonderful vendor to work with during my wedding. As weddings can be extremely stressful, Florabridal alleviated my stress about picking the rights flowers, colors and accents. Flora was very accommodating when it came to making last minute changes and they ended up delivering exactly what I had envisioned for my BIG day. I would highly recommend Flora to any bride who is needing one less item to stress/worry about while planning for their big day.