FLO NY Events Reviews

34 Reviews for FLO NY Events

• Loreto

Loreto · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing job!

Stacy and Charlene did such a great job!
    They were super helpful since we started talking about all the arrangements and style/colors and also super accommodating. We sent them many references and they knew exactly how to make it work :)
    The flowers at the reception looked stunning and my bouquet was pretty much a dream. Totally recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

The florist was the last vendor we hired for our wedding; the bride, groom, and parents all had different ideas for the flowers and we had a very hard time finding someone we liked. Stacy immediately impressed us with her friendliness, flexibility, and expertise, and we are so glad that we hired her. She and her team have amazing vision and were able to pin down exactly what we wanted, even when we weren't sure ourselves. She was communicative and collaborative every step of the way, and gave us gorgeous flowers within our budget. We especially loved the chuppah she put together; we had had a hard time articulating our exact idea but again, Stacy knew just what to do, and we got many compliments on it. Definitely hire FLO NY, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Adriana · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are newly engaged and doing some research STOP RIGHT HERE. I did and I could't be happier. Stacy is amazing, helpful, supportive and kind she goes water above and beyond for you meeting you wherever your needs and budget are. Her work is amazing that's why she lands all the major accounts and business of well know and established restaurants and venues. I cannot say enough about her. My wedding was what it was because of her and out of everyone I worked with she was standout. I am literally finding ways to throw another party just to work with her and her team again. GOT TO GO TO FLO!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

I reached out to Flo over a year out before our wedding and they were amazing to work with. Our flowers really made our wedding dream come true. Caroline and her team were with us each and every step of the way. Listening to all our questions, helping us really define our vision and making our wedding come true!! We weren't the easiest people to work with and they were there with a smile the whole time. Could not recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kristine · Married on 05/14/2017

beautiful flowers and styling. Caroline was able to work with my needs and the style i want.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

We used FLO NY Events for our flowers and Day of Coordinator services and they exceeded our expectations with both! The flowers were absolutely beautiful- exactly what we had discussed- They listened to my ideas had wonderful suggestions and were able to carry out my vision. As for Day of Coordinator services- I don't know what we would have done without Stacy and Caroline. They were so organized and attentive. Every detail was executed perfectly. They were so easy to work with, friendly, fun and professional. We absolutely loved working with them and could not be happier with the services provided. They made the day perfect!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jeanine · Married on 11/25/2016

Thanks guys from FLO!!! We really love you =)

Sent on 03/11/2017

Mindy · Married on 09/22/2016

I had a fantastic experience working with Flo NY Events to order my wedding flowers. They sent me numerous examples of the types of flowers and foliage I was considering using to get my feedback and used the extras to make me some boutineers to go with my bridal bouquet. The final product was beautiful and the whole experience was everything I could have asked for-- responsive customer service, prompt delivery and clear pricing.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Georgia · Married on 08/06/2016

Caroline designed flowers and decor that were perfect for the venue. She also "heard" what the bride wanted and executed it flawlessly.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Karla · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I used FLO NY Events for our wedding flowers. Not only did the flowers come out beautifully and exactly as we envisioned them, but the FLO NY Events team was hugely supportive in “understanding” our general vision and being a sounding board for the whole look of the wedding (not just the flowers). We could not be happier with how everything turned out and are hugely grateful to Caroline and her team for all their hard work. We will happily use them again for our flower needs in the future.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Stefanie · Married on 05/21/2016

FLO NY was great. I worked closely with Caroline and Stacy to plan the design for my son's Bar Mitzvah party and they were great. Caroline suggested great ideas to make the flowers and centerpieces modern. She also worked closely with me to suggest great ideas for colors for the linens and she created an awesome Placecard board for seating which was a big hit. I wanted a modern, fun vibe and FLO NY totally delivered. They also worked with me to stay within my budget and were extremely easy to work with and accommodated all of my requests. I would highly recommend FLO NY for any parties, corporate events and for any design needs. They are a great florist and party planning business to work with also if you don't have a strong idea about what you want and need suggestions. They really made the planning process easy for me and were totally awesome!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Shannon · Married on 02/13/2016

Caroline and Stacy were very sweet and so awesome! We found FLO NY online and after shopping around Manhattan for a florist, they were the most responsive and were the most affordable! They delivered the bouquet and boutonnières to our hotel the day of the wedding and Caroline even returned to pin a boutonnière back on one of the groomsmen after it had come undone. We had so many compliments from our guests about our beautiful ivy table runners and simple bud vases. My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Stacy and Caroline helped us work with our budget and make our design ideas come to life. We recommend them without reservation!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Kristina · Married on 11/14/2015

Caroline and Stacy at FLO Flowers were a joy to work with. They were extremely responsive via email and kept everything amazingly organized. Once we decided our flower theme, they sent over examples that matched exactly what I was hoping for. They made everything so easy and stress free. On the wedding day, Caroline arrived promptly at our hotel to drop off the personal flowers. She was so nice and so genuinely happy. The flowers at our venue were gorgeous - exactly what we were imagining. We didn't have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. They set up all of the flowers and all of the tables looked absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend their services!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Had an incredible experience with Stacy and Caroline. They executed our vision superbly, and our wedding was breathtaking thanks to them.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Autumn · Married on 10/24/2015

Thank you so much to Caroline and her team at FLO NY Events for making our wedding day a perfect dream come true. Caroline was so incredibly responsive in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. She had so many great ideas and suggestions, and I felt completely comfortable leaving our wedding décor in her hands. Every detail of our wedding flowers was stunning...from the bouquets to the ceremony flowers to the gorgeous centerpieces...we wouldn't have changed anything. Caroline was there on the day to make sure every detail was exactly as planned. She was such a pleasure to work with during the stressful process of wedding planning, and I am so happy we chose her as our florist. I highly recommend FLO NY Events to anyone who wants breathtaking arrangements and a very supportive team to make a wedding day memorable.

Sent on 11/13/2015

I live in Florida so everything was done long distance. Stacy and Caroline were amazing to work with. They created centerpieces that were exactly what we wanted as well as a beautiful chuppah. Prices were very fair and reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Richard · Married on 08/22/2015

Flo NY Events executed our vision to the highest degree and we are extremely fortunate to have them as our florist. From the planning, organization, execution and level of attentiveness with the last minute arrangements, they were wonderful to work with.

I would highly recommend their services to friends, family, colleagues and anyone reading this review.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Matthew · Married on 08/16/2015

Stacy and her employee Caroline were wonderful. They took care of everything for us and were super helpful and flexible. It would not have been a successful day with out them.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2015

Always a pleasure to work with the team at FLO EVENTS.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Natalie Harris · Married on 05/16/2015

Stacey was by far my favorite vendor to work with. She made the process so much fun! She had great ideas and allowed me to bounce my thoughts off her almost daily. Day of my flowers were stunning. My bridesmaids were obsessed with their bouquets and mine was exactly what I wanted. I'm very simple and classic and Stacey really listened to me. I couldn't of been happier! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Dana · Married on 04/04/2015

I planned my wedding with Stacy, and I cannot express how amazing she and her team at FLO Events were. They were communicative, helpful, and professional.

They not only worked with my budget, but they provided the most beautiful displays I have ever seen at a wedding (and i have been to a lot of weddings). They listened to what I wanted, and she created an even more stunning display than I ever imagined.
    Multiple friends of mine asked if I"d mind if they did something similar for their weddings which they are currently planning because they loved the displays so much!!!

Working with Stacy and her team was a true pleasure, and I definitely recommend FLO Events for any wedding/event you are planning. Your expectations will be exceeded!!!

THANK YOU for making our wedding an absolute dream!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Stacy and Joseph were an absolute delight! They executed above and beyond on recreating my Pinterest inspiration. All our guests were more than impressed with our centerpieces and my bouquet!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Metisse · Married on 08/30/2014

Stacy and her team were phenomenal in taking our vision and making it a reality while keeping us within our budget. Our flowers, ceremony space, and reception decor were simple, elegant, and absolutely breathtaking...everything we could have ever wanted!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Anna · Married on 05/03/2014

Stacy was a PLEASURE to work with! She met ALL of my requirements and visions of my wedding. The flower compositions looked even greater than I could imagine them. Bridal bouquet was delivered on time, Stacy also provided us with extra hair flowers and extra boutouniers to use the fresh ones for the church after our photoshoot. I liked the fact that with Stacy you can plan everything ahead. She met me and did the preview of the venue and the church 6 months before the wedding, in a terribly cold winter:) It gave us enough time to plan every single detail and discuss every composition. She would always come up with great ideas and I trusted her taste and experience - I never regreted. If you are looking for a florist with a sophisticated taste, call Stacy!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014