Flipside Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

89 | Congers, NY

89 Reviews for Flipside Entertainment, Inc.

Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 1
Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 2
  • User7703675 · event on 01/15/2017

Everything was superb.Can't ask for anything else.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Chris and his FlipSide crew did an awesome job at our wedding. We were very pleased with everything that they did to make our day so special. I highly recommend FlipSide and would strongly recommend the saxophone player Marty as an added feature.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Laura · Married on 07/07/2012

I had Flipside do the Fusion Package, it was really great my guests had a blast and so many people were dancing. I felt like I was dancing all night. I think Chris and his team did an amazing job with the flow of the event everyone danced and ate and it didn’t seem like a constant up and down. I have had nothing but great feedback from my guests. The set up was very classy, I am very pleased with our choice of Flipside.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Susan · Married on 06/30/2012

Flipside was Amazing... Chris was spectacular....... !!!!!!! Would recommend them 1000 x over !

Sent on 07/20/2012

Elena · Married on 06/01/2012

A family member used Flipside fusion package and we knew then that we wanted to book them for our wedding before we even began planning. Overall great musicians and energy. Chris was professional and always responded to our questions. We had no concerns working with them and would recommend their band/dj combination package.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Amy Prudente · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing entertainment!

I first saw Chris and his team at my brother’s wedding in 2012. When it was my turn to plan my wedding, I knew exactly who to go to! We did the fusion package and it did not disappoint! Chris and his team are so fabulous. Our only request was to have everyone dancing the whole night, and that’s exactly what we had! The musicians and vocalists are amazing, and we could not have asked for a better experience. We highly recommend Flipside entertainment!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Both you, & your wedding Rocked!..Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your family's celebration. It was an honor & privilege to be a there. We received 2 inquiries from guests that were at your wedding. Hopefully we will see & Stephen again at one of those weddings.
  • User3575092 · event on 09/21/2013

Anthony did an awesome job- played the music I gave him beforehand and had a great energy and vibe. The party was a huge success!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Diana · Married on 06/05/2010

They really made the wedding and I have so much positive feedback from my friends and family that were there. What they liked the most is that they didn't dilly-dally with songs -they got right to business and kept stuff short and sweet so that everyone could get back to dancing. The one thing that people kept saying that stands out in my mind is after the first-dance the music didn't stay mellow, but got upbeat and got everyone out of their seats and in the right mood.

The only thing I would comment less favorably on is that they give the option to, and I had made an overly extensive playlist that I took a lot of time doing and had hoped to hear a lot of those songs. They played some, but guess I was under the impression that the playlist I made would be the playlist they played. They still did a great job with variety of music, but was just a bit disappointed that I didn't hear more of my song selections.

Sent on 10/12/2010

We could not have been happier with the service provided by Flipside. We had provided them with a music list and then depended on their professionalism and knowledge of how to entertain a crowd to make out wedding a success. There were some electrical and technical glitches at the venue during at the start of our outdoor wedding -- none of which had to do with the music -- but Chris went above and beyond to help us resolve the problems and get on with the show. He even stayed a little over the contracted time to keep the party going. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Anthe · Married on 10/14/2017

3.0

We hired Flipside for the NY Fusion Full Experience and it was an excellent decision. We wanted a band but the full experience in NYC can get really pricey, plus I knew we would be playing 40-60 minutes of Greek music so I was wary to pay such a high price. The NY Fusion Full Experience really delivered exactly what we were looking for. It really does feel like a full live band, with a DJ as a base, 2 vocals, sax, violin, percussion, it was such a great feel. The package also includes a sound system for your cocktail hour, so I curated our own playlist for that. We also paid a little extra to add in a guitarist during the reception because we thought a number of our songs would benefit from that. I also felt really comfortable interviewing and ultimately planning on the event with Chris Aimi, who runs the company. He's been doing this for many years so had a lot of feedback on some of my plans and song selections. I was also nervous about how the Greek songs would transition in and out of the English music, but the DJ did a really superb job. I got a lot of compliments from our guests during the reception about the band. During dinner, instead of sitting back and just letting the music play, the guitarist and violinist walk around and play low-key live music. It was a really great choice and I'm happy I found them. FYI--we used Ethan and Natasha on vocals--awesome!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

Anthe, Thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you again for allowing us the privilege of performing at your wedding. My staff & myself truly enjoyed the vibe that evening. It was one of those nights that felt magical.
    All my best to the brand new Mr & Mrs Bova!

Matt · Married on 09/10/2011

3.0

Chris,

I've been meaning to write for some time now. I just wanted to let you know that you guys did an absolutely FANTASTIC job at the wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Everyone mentioned to Jen and I how great the band was. We will absolutely recommend you to anyone askin about their wedding. Thanks so much for giving us the perfect night!

Matt

Sent on 10/20/2011

Mackenzie · Married on 11/08/2008

Working with Flipside Entertainment was a terrific experience. The music was perfect. The saxophone player was a huge hit, everyone loved him! They added a lively and fun atmosphere that helped to make the party exciting, everyone had a great time.

Sent on 03/10/2009

Katherine · Married on 08/10/2010

Flipside Entertainment provided professional, quality services. I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/14/2010
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 05/25/2013

4.2

I think that Chris is great at what he does, I was very happy with his service. My dance floor never stopped except for a montage that was played. Be specific with what you want played and when you want it played and you will be very happy. He offers a lot more than your average DJ if you want the whole package go with Flip Side. He is a professional gentleman that is very generously with his time and expertise.

Sent on 06/02/2013