Flipside Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

89 | Congers, NY

89 Reviews for Flipside Entertainment, Inc.

Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 1
Flipside Entertainment, Inc. 2

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2012

Chris & Flipside Entertainment did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding! We chose the "fusion" package, which really was the best of both worlds. The dance floor was packed the entire night, I have never seen anything like it at past weddings I've been to. They kept the party going all night long, there was never a slow moment- except for dinner of course! Throughout the night we constantly heard our guests raving about how great the music & DJ were, and even now, a week later, we are still getting messages and phone calls about how much fun our wedding was, and how great of a job the DJ did. There were even a few engaged couples who asked for his card that very night. In addition to the great MCing & music, Chris did the lighting for our venue, which looked absolutely magical and completely changed the vibe of the room. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Joseph · event on 07/27/2012

Chris was perfect to deal with every time we spoke on the phone the week of the party we went over all important things that needed to be addressed songs timing and all other concerns the night of the party I meet Nick the DJ who I spoke with there he was prepared and ready for the evening The night was perfect and Nick was a big part of that perfection Louise was very surprised and to our surprise Nick stated singing and what a terrific voice he has I could keep going on but....... I would use flipside again they were AMAZING all had a great time guest are still talking about the party

Thanks Joe Wamsley

Sent on 08/06/2012

Chris did an awesome job of incorporating the music I requested with what he thought would fit with our wedding. We received so many complements on the variety of music he played throughout the nite. It really made the night exceed our expectations! Thank you Chris!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2012

We were beyond happy with Flipside entertainment! Our whole wedding was up and dancing! I had so many different people tell me that our entertainment was nothing short of amazing. Chris and flipside are a class act where Fun meets elegant at his parties! In my opinion, music is one of the most important parts of a wedding if not THE most important so if you want a wedding that guests remember then go with Flipside entertainment. We are so happy we did. I have been recommending Flipside Entertainment to friends and family who have occasions coming up. Simply Amazing!! Highly recommended!! Flipside = Flawless! Oh!! And don't forget to ask about his lighting, it was gorgeous and REALLY makes a huge difference!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Jodi · Married on 07/15/2012

We did the Fusion package which is a combination Dj and Live musicians. They were fantastic!! We ahve gotten so many compliments. We never left the dance floor.

Sent on 07/20/2012

I used flipside's fussion package for me wedding and I can't begin to explain how wounderful it was! The mix between DJ and live band was perfect it truly gave the impression we had this 20 peice band. They got the people up dancing and having a great time all night. Chris was so helpful through out choosing all the many songs and when I gave him free rain it was like he knew me for years and choose the perfect songs! By the end of the night we had everyone asking for his number for their weddings or to give to a friend. i would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Nicole · event on 07/14/2012

My family has used Flipside for multiple parties and we have NEVER been disappointed. This time around, it was my Sweet 16. I emailed back and forth with Chris to make sure the party was everything I wanted. He made sure he had all the songs I requested (even the very obscure few) and he stayed true to the music I wanted to be played and the types of music I didn't want to be played. Even when I made the silly mistake of forgetting a disc I promised to burn, Chris was VERY nice about it and offered backup solutions (luckily I was able to have my sister bring the disc). Our MC (Ethan) was fantastic as well! He introduced himself to a bunch of my friends and made sure everyone was having a great time for the whole party. He really kept the dance floor alive and kept everybody happy. Both Chris and Ethan made sure that my candle lighting ceremony went perfectly as well. Everyone keeps telling me how great that night was. My party was everything I ever dreamed it to be and more--that's mostly thanks to Chris and Ethan at Flipside Entertainment!! (:

Sent on 07/19/2012

gerry · Married on 05/19/2012

chris was an excellent choice for our wedding he played every song we discussed at our song selection meeting and was even playing requests as we texted him from the dance floor!! His light show was amazing i felt like i was at a rock concert!!! gerry and jeanne

Sent on 08/12/2012

Mike · event on 04/13/2012

Two words............THE BEST!

Sent on 04/19/2012

John · event on 01/14/2012

Chris did an amazing job for our daughter's Sweet 16 party. Chris worked with us and our budget to give us memories of a lifetime. Chris was highly responsive to our needs, meeting with us to discuss a number of options, based on his years of experience. Nick,the MC for the event, was just amazing - Joe, the photographer, handled the photo favor booth, and did a great job capturing the event. My suggestion is this is a must have! He created memories for all our guests - not to mention that we got a CD with all the photos as well. The music was perfect for the venue. The guests danced the entire night. All and all, dealing with Chris at FlipSide Entertainment was the best decision we made. No need to look any further! We'll certainly be using him again in the future!

Sent on 02/05/2012
  • F

Frederick · Married on 11/25/2011

The era selection of the music was right on point.
    All the guests were on the dance floor. Young and old.
    The diversity was great.

Erin · Married on 10/14/2011

They were amazing we got so many compliments on the music.

Sent on 12/31/2011

Flipside Entertainment was perhaps the best element of our wedding. They played phenomenal music and had everyone dancing the entire night -- we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Matthew · Married on 09/03/2011

Flipside Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Angela · Married on 09/03/2011

By far the best!!!!!! Truely amazing! Everything that Chris offered and promised was legit. Flipside def made our Fairytale wedding a dream come true. From the music to the MC to the musicians on the dance floor.

Angela · Married on 09/03/2011

Sent on 01/05/2012

Marie · Married on 08/26/2011

Flipside Entertainment was awesome. Chris did a fantastic job of coordinating all the music for our wedding. We chose the Fusion package to add a special feel to our reception and we couldn't have been more happy and surprised at how good they were. In addition to the DJ and technician we had a fabulous vocalist and an out of this world sax player. We also had a Master of Ceremonies and a Percussionist, they did an excellent job. Everyone at our wedding made comments on how good they were. Chris also gave us a lot of suggestions for our evening celebration. We especially liked having the Saxophone during our cocktail hour, he was terrific and he made the hour different and special. Chris made sure everything was setup on time, music was going throughout the evening, it didn't stop for a minute. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. We are very happy with our choice and definitely recommend to all. If you want something different than the normal DJ, go with Chris and the Fusion package! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Vinny · Married on 06/17/2011

Flipside Entertainment did an excellent job, from the music to the video. Chris and his crew are a pleasure to work with. They had the dance floor packed all night long. I would absolutely recommend Flipside for any wedding or party.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Joy · Married on 06/04/2011

I cannot say anything but wonderful things about Flipside. They were an absolute delight to work with. I thought at first that the price for the ceremony musicians was expensive but oh my word - it was worth every penny, it was perfect music and every one of my guests said they loved it. The DJ I had for my reception - he really got the party started. He had everyone including my 90 year old grandmother dancing. It was so perfect, I do not have enough words to thank this vendor for their services on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/17/2011

Paul · Married on 05/15/2011

When we first booked Chris at Flipside Entertainment, he thanked me and made a promise that he was going to make us very happy, and he didn't disspapoint...

From the beginning of our wedding reception to the very end, he had our guests up on the dance floor...even the finicky ones who "don't dance!!" I had people come up to me in amazement, asking me who was playing the music, because the song selections were excellent.

I will recommend Flipside Entertainment to anybody and everybody who asks. Chris helped us every step of the way, even up to the last minute, I emailed him a final list of songs literally the night before the wedding, and he told me the day of, that he had recieved it.

If you need a DJ--choose Flipside. I would go with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2010

Chris and his staff made our wedding!! The music was excellent, and the addition of The Fusion added a special and excellent touch. The dance floor was packed all night long. Flipside Entertainment is awesome!!! I highly would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2010

emily · Married on 05/28/2010

One word...amazing! We booked there fusion package and it was awesome. Everyone was dancing. Book them with the fusion package if you can!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Sharon · Married on 05/23/2010

Chris did a wonderful job at our wedding. The guests were raving about the music. Some of the guests took their card for future events that they may have. Chris listened to all the reguests that we made. He was able to read the crowd. He played a good mix of music. The dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend them for any party that you may be planning.

Sent on 06/05/2010
  • Beth and Sean

Elizabeth · Married on 07/10/2009

We hired Flipside Entertainment's Fusion package. This includes a DJ, Singer, Sax player and drums. The music was unbelievable! I highly recommend this company. A major reason our wedding was so amazing was the music! Just incredible!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Chris is great to work with, very flexible. He knows this business and what he is doing, therefore, he was user friendly and able to help with many decisions( if needed). His band is PHENOMENAL. The band is one of the most talked about parts of our wedding. From his amazing loop band guitarist who performed beautifully for our ceremony and cocktail hour, to the saxophonist who serenaded us while we ate(guests are still raving about this!), to the drummers and singers who partied with us all night ( to the point where even the serving team was on the dance floor dancing with us ), every one was AMAZING and I would gladly recommend them to any one looking for the sound of a band with the flexibility of a DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Flipside Entertainment, Inc.'s reply:

On behalf of myself & my entire team of performers, we wanted to first congratulate you, & also thank you & John for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day. It surely was an amazing night. We hope to see you both soon at another upcoming celebration.